HomeProtect Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeProtect
Read HomeProtect Reviews

About HomeProtect:

We specialise in non-standard insurance
We cover unoccupied homes, listed properties, properties with a history of flood or subsidence, holiday homes, second homes, landlords, people who have had past financial difficulties or convictions, larger homes with more than 6 bedrooms, homes which have lodgers or are on AirBnB and many more!

We’ll protect your property, inside and out… in minutes
Our customers have saved money and set up their home insurance online, even if they've had insurance problems in the past.

Immediate online quote in most cases, even for very complex circumstances
We quote for a wider set of circumstances online than any other insurance provider in the UK.

Take advantage of discounts
You could qualify for a discount if you buy a combined Buildings & Contents policy, if you have a No Claims Bonus or if you have specific security measures at the property.

5 Star rated buildings policies
HomeProtect buildings insurance policies are rated 5 Star by Defaqto, indicating that the policy is one of the most comprehensive home insurance buildings products available.

Useful extra cover included
Benefit from Basic Legal Expenses and Home Emergency cover included in your policy, for no extra cost.

24hrs claims phone line
If the worst should happen, call our dedicated Claims team anytime. We’ll explain what information we need from you and we'll explain what happens next.

marketing@homeprotect.co.uk

CI Tower, St George’s Square

Tell us how HomeProtect made you happy
It was really straight forward to join and the policy they offer is great.
Great to hear Louise! Thank you for your 5-star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
HomeProtect were very competitive and easy to join when I was struggling to find insurance on a second home. Keep up the good work!
We strive to offer cover that others can't Alan so it's great to see we could do that for you. Thank you for your 5-star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Signing up for a policy with Home Protect was easy and quick. The first time all it took was a single telephone call; renewal was even easier - just a quick exchange of emails! Their policy is easy to read and understand and, most importantly, it is also very good value for money.
We like to make your journey with us as easy and hassle-free as possible. Thanks for your 5-star review Don! Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Superb company for a person with a criminal conviction to get insurance with. They treat you like a human being unlike some other insurers. Good price and competitive given my background
We strive to offer cover that others can! Thank you for your 5 star review were thrilled we could help you. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Great service
Great to hear! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
So far so good - not had to make a claim, and that will be the real test if I have to - but so far the process has been simple.
Fingers crossed you never have to make a claim Chris! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
When I contacted HomeProtect informing them that I needed to make a claim they replied very quickly and made the whole procedure very easy and understandable . Never have I claimed before and their correspondence and very polite staff was just top quality . Put your mind at rest and get insured with HomeProtect you won’t be disappointed and you can relax knowing you’ve got the best insurance you can get . They’re 100% perfection .
HomeProtect 5 star review on 21st December 2021
Sorry to hear you had to make a claim Karen! We're thrilled we were able to make your experience hassle-free! Thank you for your great feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Easy website, user friendly, great prices, done in a flash and can add or take away extras you do or don't need.
We like to make your journey easy Dawny! Great to see you had a 5 star experience. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Straightforward, great price and cover, easy to tailor to your needs.
First time I used compare the market with my daughter found it very clear and informative covering most situations and a good price
We aim to please Jennifer! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Have used this company for several years now. Always very helpful if you need to contact them. Would definitely recommend them.
That's great to hear! We're always happy to help! Angela at The HomePfrotect Team.
Having booked my insurance through home protect we were very happy with the support and professional manner that I was dealt with. I have no hesitation of recommending Homeprotect.
We aim to please! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Quick, easy and efficient. reasonable price. Very good on communicating progress and issue of policy .
That's what we like to hear Saeed! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Have renewed again with Home Protect which not only gives me a good price for my needs (I own a Grade II Listed cottage) it gave me some valuable legal advice included in the price. Will certainly remain with them if they maintain their level of protection. Their website is simple to navigate, and if you need to actually speak with someone this is very easy to do.
We like to stay loyal to our customers! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted to have you with us for another year. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Really easy to talk to and organise
Quick and easy quote, and a competative price - you can add extras eg key cover, home emergency etc but that is your personal choice....I haven't claimed, so can't comment on that experience - but hopefully we never need to discover that experience.....
Fingers crossed you never need to make a claim Ann! Thank you for your 5 star feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Excellent service. Minimal increase. All inclusive policy. Would recommend
We aim to please! Thank you for your 5 star review! Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Very helpful staff who explained the cover I needed to protect a furnished, unoccupied property. The premium quoted was very competitive, in fact is was far better than quotes I received from other bespoke insurance companies. Thank you for your assistance with this rather delicate matter. A 5 star service from employees of a 5 star company.
We are always happy to help Karl! We're delighted you received a 5-star service from us. Thank you Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Competitive home insurance! Very pleased but hopefully we’ll never need you 😀
We strive to offer the best prices around! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
This is my second year with HomeProtect and found their online service quite easy to use. The cost of the insurance is very competitive and covered everything I needed. When asking for advice they were prompt and very helpful, as well as being professional. In my view, HomeProtect provide a competitive and fully supportive service.
That's what we like to hear! We like to make your journey as straightforward as possible. Thank you Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
HomeProtect is rated 4.44 based on 2,367 reviews