HomeProtect Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeProtect
Read HomeProtect Reviews

About HomeProtect:

We specialise in non-standard insurance
We cover unoccupied homes, listed properties, properties with a history of flood or subsidence, holiday homes, second homes, landlords, people who have had past financial difficulties or convictions, larger homes with more than 6 bedrooms, homes which have lodgers or are on AirBnB and many more!

We’ll protect your property, inside and out… in minutes
Our customers have saved money and set up their home insurance online, even if they've had insurance problems in the past.

Immediate online quote in most cases, even for very complex circumstances
We quote for a wider set of circumstances online than any other insurance provider in the UK.

Take advantage of discounts
You could qualify for a discount if you buy a combined Buildings & Contents policy, if you have a No Claims Bonus or if you have specific security measures at the property.

5 Star rated buildings policies
HomeProtect buildings insurance policies are rated 5 Star by Defaqto, indicating that the policy is one of the most comprehensive home insurance buildings products available.

Useful extra cover included
Benefit from Basic Legal Expenses and Home Emergency cover included in your policy, for no extra cost.

24hrs claims phone line
If the worst should happen, call our dedicated Claims team anytime. We’ll explain what information we need from you and we'll explain what happens next.

marketing@homeprotect.co.uk

CI Tower, St George’s Square

Tell us how HomeProtect made you happy
As a New customer the whole thing was easy Staff gave all necessary information the telephone was answered quickly and the documentation was clear very professional
That's what we like to hear John! Thank you for your 5 star review, were delighted to have you join us. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Customer service has always been very good. Policy documents are clear, written in plain English and well laid-out. It’s also easy to specify additional items and make sure you have adequate cover.
Great to hear you have had a 5 star experience with us! We like to make things easy for you. Thanks Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Thank you, my renewal got rather more complicated than the previous year had been but all the questions were answered swiftly and thoroughly. Thank you.
Were always happy to help Hannah! Great to see you stay with us for another year. Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
I cannot heap enough praise on Home protect. From the moment I contacted the Home Protect claims advisor I felt a sense of relief, their professional approach took all my worries away. My claim was dealt with swiftly and the repairs were carried out to a high standard. I am so pleased I am with Home Protect.
Sorry to hear you had to make a claim Alan, We're delighted we managed to make your experience stress free. Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
We got an excellent quote for our house insurance and saved quiet a bit of money.
We do aim to offer the best policies with the best prices Eugene! Great to see we could do that for you! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Very easy to renew my insurance this year. Thank you.
We like to make things easy for you Anna-Marie! We're delighted to have you with us for anther year. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Very easy to navigate. Was up and running in no time.
We like to make things easy for you Rob! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Very helpful
We're always happy to help! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
I have used HomeProtect for a number of years and have not had a reason to claim until this year. They dealt with the claim easily and fairly speedily.
Sorry to hear you had to make a claim Marie, we're delighted we could take the stress of it all away from you. Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Home protect reviewed renewal cost and offered better price so I could continue using their company, emergency service has been very helpful over the past few years and customer support is very good.
That's what we like to hear! We're delighted to see you have had a 5 star experience with us. Thanks Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
I live in a 1920 seaside bungalow, mainly asbestos outer walls,I'm please to say that it is mentioned on my policy, just incase I had a problem, It's the first insurance policy I've had to mention this in 23years the rest have always been just a verbal conversation that if I had any problem I would be covered
That's great to hear Malcolm! We're thrilled we could help you! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
I found price competitive. Easy access to documents and easy to contact. Found on compare the market . Good cover at right price
Great to see you had a 5 star experience with us Tiger! Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
HomeProtect were easy to deal with, and stepped in to insure a new house purchase that my current provider were unable to provide support for. Happy with the service and ease of speaking to the operators.
We always strive to offer cover that others cant, so its great to see we could do that for you Neil! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
They explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. The price quoted was very good and much cheaper than my previoud company. It was all sorted in a 20 minute phone call.
That's what we like to hear! We strive to make your journey with us easy. Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Home Protect ensured my cover continued and was competitive
We like to take the stress of insurance away from you Susan! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Home insurance tailored to my job as a childminder ! Very reasonable rates. Would definitely recommend
We strive to offer cover that others cant so it great to see we could do that for you! We do offer a refer a friend scheme, you can sign up here https://www.homeprotect.co.uk/refer-a-friend - once you've signed up you'll receive a unique referral link to share with your friends. When a friend purchases via your link you will both get a £25.00 voucher! Full terms can be found on the web page. Thanks, Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
I feel very safe and happy with Home Protect. The renewal process is very easy.
We aim to please Jon! Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
good service
Great to hear! Thanks for your 5 star review Lesley! Angel at The HomeProtect Team.
Excellent service. During a very stressful time (we were flooded) they made it so much easier by helping us fill in the paperwork correctly. Cannot fault them in any way
We're always happy to help Irene! Sorry to hear you had to make a claim. Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Called up customer service today with some questions about my home protect policy. A nice lady I think her name was Rebecca was very helpful and friendly nothing was to much trouble she answered all the questions i had and I have always had a pleasant experience thus far with homeprotect. Will recommend
We're delighted to see you had the pleasure of speaking with Rebecca! Ill be sure to ass your feedback on. Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
HomeProtect is rated 4.45 based on 2,178 reviews