FURL Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend FURL

david@furl.co.uk

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

Tell us how FURL made you happy

Over a month
"Very efficient service from initial visit to showroom, receipt of fabric samples, on-line ordering system ... right through to delivery and installation of our new sofabed exactly when promised. Would definitely recommend Furl."
"If you desire stunning, high-quality ultra space-saving furniture then FURL is the answer to your dreams. Making spaces work in my home & rented properties is so important to me. FURL produce unrivalled space-saving designs that are built to last the test of time. As William Morris said "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful". I love FURL!"
"High quality and cleverly designed product, brilliant customer service and polite and efficient installation specialists. My express delivery was slightly later than expected, but they were very receptive to my order status call. Very friendly and professional company. I’ll most certainly order through them again in future. Highly satisfied."
"We have been looking for a good quality sofa-bed for some time and finally found what we were looking for at the Furl store. My daughter can now sleep comfortably and she loves her new sofa bed. As soon as we entered the store, we were very impressed by the excellent quality of the Furl sofa beds. What makes them so special is also the fact that they are delivered in units and assembled once in the house in a very short time, which is fantastic. We wanted a 3 seater sofa bed but the size was the issue for us, as all those we saw in other stores would neither go through our door nor the bay window. Our Furl sofa bed was efficiently delivered and fitted without any problems by experienced and friendly staff. We would also like to say thank you to Becca for making us feel welcome at the store. She was very polite, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process."
"The product is fantastic. The delivery team were wonderful. We received the sofa a week after the expected delivery date but communication was good. Furl themselves admit that the product is so good they don't need to market but the pre sales experience was frustrating. Difficult to book a convenient time to visit the showroom and it all felt like Furl were doing us a favour selling us a sofa, rather than a "customer focused" approach. It was all good in the end and we are very happy with our sofa, so maybe they have done us a favour letting us spend our money with them!"
"The service overall has been great, I was provided with helpful very information and about the product. The delivery team were very good with their service and came on time. It has been a week since the new bed was set up and I have been having good night sleep since! I am very happy with the quality and as storage is vital for my small room, it has provided the space I needed to put my items inside the bed. I would definitely recommend this bed especially for those who need a storage solution"
"Great quality, beautiful product. Great customer service from online questions and answers to product assembly. Highly recommended."
"Great installation team. They phoned to let us know they would be early, which really suited up. Perfect installation work- well done."
"David was excellent from start to finish, answering all my questions to ensure I got the right bed for me. The delivery men were polite, helpful and put the bed together within half an hour. They even unwrapped my mattress (not Furl) and put it on the bed for me. They were very friendly. They took all packaging away and asked if I needed anything else. Overall, an excellent service all round."
"Another amazing bed from furl. So comfortable and the storage under has made our lives so tidy."
"Very good service!Thank you!"
"The delivery process of our bed was perfect despite the fact that the wrong mattress was loaded. Both driver and fitter were extremely helpful and took very good care of our property. I won't attach a photo as the mattress is not the right size"
"Really satisfied with the products and service. I have purchased a maxi bed and and a three-seater Duette sofa bed. They are sturdy and elegant and very practical. Ordering was easy and the installation was super quick and the guys gave me some useful tips and were very friendly. Really satisfied and I love all Furl's products."
"My experience of FURL has been excellent starting from my visit to the Neasden showroom to the delivery and setting up of my bed. I am delighted with my purchase of this top quality product and would gladly recommend this company to anyone."
"David, Our third bed is great and the staff were super friendly, conscientious and courteous."
"We received our bed this weekend- everything exactly as promised and we were kept up to date throughout the process. The bed was assembled very quickly, the overall quality seems top notch and the storage space is second to none! Thank you!"
"Terrible warranty service. I have bought a Cambio sofa bed in 2015 (the stated warranty is 5 years). Recently, it has developed a fault. When I open the bed the sofa carcass tilts. So it now takes two people to open the bed (one has to hold the sofa carcass down)! When I contacted Furl about, two guys came, verified the issue and could not fix it. They also noted that given that the sofa is used by my 11 year old the issue constituted a health and safety concern and needed to be sorted out as a matter of urgency. Paul, who oversees deliveries and repairs, was initially very solicitous but told me he needed to hear from David, the owner, whether the best course of action was to replace the bed mechanism or add a counterweight to the back of the sofa. This was on October 17th 2018. I followed it up with emails on October 20th and November 14th. In both occasions Paul told me he still needed to hear from David. When I emailed Paul again on December 8th I got no reply. The same happened when I then wrote David on December 11th. Since then, total silence. Bottom line: great sofa beds until something goes wrong, but inexistent warranty service. Post-scriptum (31-05-2019): Furl got back in contact after my negative review above and arranged to come and fix the sofa. This has now been sorted to my satisfaction."
Dear Giulio.

Clearly, something has gone terribly wrong with the way this has been dealt with and I am very sorry, we should have done much better. Thanks for making contact here, I will get this resolved for you in the next few days.

I can assure you there are no safety issues, it sounds like there is something lodged in the mechanism that is preventing it opening smoothly - I have been trying to contact you but your contact number is out of order, can you please call the office and ask to be put through to me directly.

Thanks for ending your comments on a positive note, they are great sofa beds which rarely go wrong, we'll get yours opening smoothly again very quickly.
"Sales team were very help full right through to delivery which I had to postpone for a month which Furl accommodated with no hassle. Our leather bed is great quality and we have no hesitation in recommending Furl."
"Having spent a long time searching for a sofa bed offering a king/super-king quality mattress, I was delighted to find Furl. Their showroom has all sofa models and designs with various mattress types on display. The sofa itself is comfortable and made of durable and good looking fabric. The best part is the mattress size and quality, and the mechanic is easy and simple to operate. Asked for express delivery which was not met due to supply issues at manufacturer, express charge was reimbursed without issues. Friendly customer service, delivery team was helpful and courteous."
FURL is rated 4.89 based on 681 reviews