FURL Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend FURL

david@furl.co.uk

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

How would you rate FURL ?

Usha Kotecha
"From making the first appointment, to visiting the showroom, to selecting the correct storage bed for me, to delivery and installation of the bed, I found the service to be exceptional. Before I made final selection on my bed and storage size, I took some of my own boxes to see how it fitted inside the storage section. Staff were very helpful in helping me choose fabric and style of headboard based on my bedroom theme and décor. These storage beds are certainly not cheap, however they are a great investment. The quality and craftsmanship of the mattress, bed frame and storage and headboard is excellent. Furl offer different depths of storage based on your requirements. They really are good storage solution for people who live in flats and don't have much storage space."
Louise Rogers
"The bed itself is amazing, great day sofa and comfortable sleeping space. Strongly recommend this company- we are so pleased we found them"
Dominick Stuart
"A great space saving product (fold-away desk) & appears to be a very well-made quality product! David (at Furl) "said what he'd do & did what he said"... Definitely recommend them to others"
"This is a very exceptional quality sofabed. It is used frequently and everybody finds it comfortable. When there was a structural problem with the bed half, they gave a complete replacement of the defective part. I have been using it regularly since then."
"Nice clear uncluttered show room. David himself, charming and clear without over selling. I liked the product; quite novel mechanism from what I have seen of sofa beds and much easier to put down than you might expect! I ordered and will look forward!"
"We love our bed. It is the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in and find it difficult to get up in the morning!"
"I have now bought two Plus storage beds from Furl, one king-size in leather and one fabric double. They were worth waiting for as they are high quality and well made with an exceptional amount of storage. I paid to have the beds assembled and it was worth the cost; the guys who did the work were courteous and competent. I also bought the dust protector and would recommend this. Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchases and would have no hesitation in recommending Furl."
"Absolutely fantastic - custom-made sofa bed with wooden panels. Ridiculously comfortable bed - highly recommend!!!"
"The ability to visit the London showroom and take plenty of time to choose a sofa bed was a great help. Thereafter the online ordering process was straightforward and we were able to have (rather too small) samples of the available materials to see in our own home. The delivery slot was easily fixed and the men who brought and assembled the sofa were very cheerful and helpful."
"Great beds - masses of storage!"
"Excellent. The sofa bed I have just purchased looks great, opens and closes very easily and its just perfect. Thank you. The delivery guys were on time, polite and assembled the sofa bed in 5 minutes. It was a pleasure purchasing from you. I will be recommending and looking at your web site for further purchases."
"Very informative website meant that our expectations were met. We sent our own fabric for the headboard and base and that process went smoothly and we were delighted with the final result. The installation boys were very professional. We chose a Maxi with Alto mechanism. Of course it is stiff to start with, but soon loosens up with use. I dread the day we have to move it, but in the meantime... it is just what we were looking for."
"Excellent service and product- our second bed from Furl and just as good as the first!"
"Great space saving furniture! Professional staff."
"Bed delivered and was assembled by a professional team. Very good quality and the storage space underneath is amazingly big. Won’t hesitate to recommend this and we hope to be ordering another soon"
"I am extremely happy with the white leather Simplicity Plus storage bed I purchased from Furl. The storage space is amazing and easy to open and close, the foam mattress is very comfortable and the headboard just beautiful! Delivery was as promised and the Furl assembly team - efficient, patient and friendly. This is the second furniture item I have bought from Furl and I would recommend them with no hesitation for the high quality of their products and the excellent service!"
"Making the bed according my specs and using first quality products. very good customer service also."
"Bed beautifully made according my specs. First quality materials and superb customer service. Something worthy to spend money on."
"Excellent pre-delivery service and then pulled out the stops to get us the bed before Christmas."
"Fantastic sofa bed, very compact when folded, but a full size double unfolded. The advice we were given in the showroom was wonderful, everything about the materials and construction was explained carefully and we were encouraged to sit and lie on the different styles to allow us to choose exactly what we wanted. The delivered bed is great, very comfortable as a sofa and a bed, very easy to use. Well done Furl for such a great product!"
"The medium size bed is really comfortable to use. Easy to prepare for bed and slim enough as a sofa to look unobtrusive in smallish room"
"Great service, David was polite, friendly, but not at all pushy, actually the product sells it's self. The bed is comfortable and suits our needs perfectly. We are so glad we found Furl."
FURL is rated 4.91 based on 577 reviews