FURL Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend FURL

david@furl.co.uk

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

How would you rate FURL?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Andrew G
"I searched hard for options for a wall-bed - though expensive, Furl stood out for quality and the number of options. It was good to be able to tailor the RAL colour of the bed to match the RAL colour we'd used on adjoining walls and cupboards. I'm still wondering how to fit some small reading lights inside the frame - these would be a great feature to provide. Guests have been very comfortable on the pocket sprung mattress - our friends and relatives are now largely past sleeping on flimsy sofa beds. Thank you."
Verified Buyer
"We absolutely love our Furl sofas. We have a 3 seater sofa bed and a matching 2 seater sofa. They are so comfortable and everyone who comes to stay and use the sofa bed say how comfortable it is. Both sofas have the aditional storage in the arms which means we can store the duvet and all pillows in the four arms, which is great as we only have a one bedroom flat with limited storage space."
Yunqi Liu
"Very nice staff. Various of options to customize my own sofa bed. The assembly process only took 10 mins."
Kathy Frain
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful customer service and very comfortable sofa bed.Perfect for our small flat. Thank you for all your advice and assistance."
"Expensive, but high quality. I've saved lots of space; the bed looks good, and I get a good nights sleep."
"An excellent sofa bed that my guests have found to be very comfortable, and which is extremely easy to fold away (in seconds) to return the room to daytime use."
"Fantastic bespoke bed."
Shelley McAinsh
Verified Buyer
"We received our sofa bed last December, just in time for my parents arriving for a visit. My dad, who has a bad back, said that it was the best sofa bed he's ever slept on. It's very comfortable. And as a sofa, it's great. It has stood the test of time with our four kids sitting on it on a daily basis. The only thing I would say could be improved upon would be with the matching throw cushions - a feather proof lining case to enclose the main cushion would be great as I have feathers poking through all the time. Otherwise, a fantastic piece of furniture. Thanks."
"Excellent storage bed with speedy installation"
Verified Buyer
"Furl's beds are brilliantly and thoughtfully designed with super strong hydaulic mechanisms. They are very heavy so my one bit of advice is to get wheels instead of legs unless you're sure you never need to move your bed around the room!"
"Not just a sofa bed - a real sofa and a real bed that guests rave about. What more can I say. BRILLIANT"
Sarah Hervey
Verified Buyer
"I wanted a sofa bed that was as comfortable a bed as it was a sofa, and vice versa. I also wanted the sofa to be very smart and good looking (not big and lumpy as they often are) and (critical) be able to install it in my (small) house. Furl put it together in situ and it is absolutely perfect."
"Fantastic best base. Hugely capacious and very neat and practical. A rolls Royce of ottoman bed bases."
"Excellent salesroom service and great product built to specification and very well made. Happy to recommend this company they know their products and will meet your individual requirements."
Carol Lasbrey
Verified Buyer
"There is no doubt that the storage capacity of the beds is huge, they look good and the finish is good. Customer service was also good. However, I didn't realise that even the smallest model would look enormous in my Georgian bedroom and that they are extremely heavy. They are transported in pieces and assembled on the spot. I dread to think what will happen when I want to move. I doubt anyone will know how to dismantle the bed and it will be impossible to get it down the stairs in one piece. Also I was unable to get the slim mattress supplied within the months time limit which I had so I have a bulky mattress sitting on top of an already bulky bed. In short, the size and weight of the beds is an issue."
Hello Carol, it is great to hear that you love the finish on your new Air bed. We transport the bed in pieces so that we can bring it into any room no matter how narrow the doors, but don't worry we can take it out for you in the same way. Either we can send disassembly and reassembly instructions to you, or we can provide a service to move it for you which is completely hassle free. All the best, Furl
""Quality of bed and mattress are good ,but had quite a few issues with Customer service to start off.Started from the fact that after waiting for 8 weeks for a bed ,we did not get any calls \/emails notifying us about the delay.I called their number to find out what is happening with the delivery only to be told that a message will be passed on to the relevant people .Me and my husband needed to call and send emails for over a week just to finally get somebody to call us back and explain what is happening.Rearranged delivery in few weeks time and given delivery slot from 9-12am . At 1pm on the day of delivery nobody turned up and I again called them to try to find out what is happening.Was told that there is a delay due to traffic.Drivers turned up at 4pm. I needed to rearrange all my appointments for the afternoon due to that.I had an apology and explanation after all that though which is nice ,and from what I understand they had some technical/other issues therefore all those problems .As a customer I don't know anything about it and would be more helpful if somebody actually called us back and explained it at the time of the problem not after."
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We are truly sorry that our customer service fell short and as a result we let you down. We should have communicated better at every stage. We are pleased that you like your bed - and appreciate that you were gracious enough to say so despite your understandable dissatisfaction. Once again, sorry.
Alexander Hall
Verified Buyer
"Simply the best sofa bed on the market!"
Sarah Ryan
"Services and quality. Superb!"
"I just LOVE LOVE LOVE my new Duette sofa bed. Thanks so much to David and his team. I can't think of anything I don't like about it. It arrived on Thursday and now we've had two great nights sleep on the bed and have relaxed on the beautiful (and comfortable) sofa. I am so happy I choose the storage arms. I love the beautiful leather and the ease of how it transforms into a bed. The delivery team were top class in showing me the features and installing it in minutes. This couch is high end and worth every penny! Thank you so so so much."
Hello Sarah,
We are so pleased to hear that love your Duette! As a sofa and as a bit. Your words make us smile from ear to ear, so thank you so much for your fabulous five stars.
All the best,
Furl
Sandy Ross
Verified Buyer
"Before purchasing, it was easy to request fabric samples and ask questions about designs. My sofa is now almost a year old, and has given quite a few guests an excellent night's sleep, as well as being tremendously comfortable for a night in, or just a bit of reading on a Sunday afternoon. We recently moved house, and getting the sofa from one place to another was really easy. Taking it apart, and putting it together again, is very simple, and the wheels are great feature."
Hello Sandy, We are so pleased to hear that you love your sofa bed a year on. Your 5 star review means the world to us. All the best, Furl
Robert Rackliffe
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous Bed and brilliant service from start to finish! I shopped around a bit but decided to go for quality and comfort and have someone come and install my bed. It's worth spending a bit more to get a decent well made bed and the headboard is awesome! The lift up divan design is also very good with loads of room. Very Happy! 😊"
Hi Robert,
Thanks a million for your fabulous five stars. We are so happy to hear that you love your bed.
Best wishes,