FURL Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend FURL

david@furl.co.uk

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

Tell us how FURL made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Furl provided excellent service from beginning to end - I have a small spare room and really wanted to make the most of the space, as well as having a really good bed for when we have guests. I spent a long time browsing and Furl provided everything I needed. I was very nervous about it fitting in the room as there was literally not even a cm to spare, however I sent pictures and measurements and the delivery team fitted it smoothly. The mattress is really comfortable, and am very pleased with the decision to go with Furl - although the sofa bed wasn't cheap it was exactly what I needed."
So happy you believed me! Our sofa beds are very very compact when you need them to be, it looks great in your room too. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments online here.
"The service overall has been great, I was provided with helpful very information and about the product. The delivery team were very good with their service and came on time. It has been a week since the new bed was set up and I have been having good night sleep since! I am very happy with the quality and as storage is vital for my small room, it has provided the space I needed to put my items inside the bed. I would definitely recommend this bed especially for those who need a storage solution"
"Great quality, beautiful product. Great customer service from online questions and answers to product assembly. Highly recommended."
"Great installation team. They phoned to let us know they would be early, which really suited up. Perfect installation work- well done."
"David was excellent from start to finish, answering all my questions to ensure I got the right bed for me. The delivery men were polite, helpful and put the bed together within half an hour. They even unwrapped my mattress (not Furl) and put it on the bed for me. They were very friendly. They took all packaging away and asked if I needed anything else. Overall, an excellent service all round."
"Another amazing bed from furl. So comfortable and the storage under has made our lives so tidy."
"Very good service!Thank you!"
"The delivery process of our bed was perfect despite the fact that the wrong mattress was loaded. Both driver and fitter were extremely helpful and took very good care of our property. I won't attach a photo as the mattress is not the right size"
"Really satisfied with the products and service. I have purchased a maxi bed and and a three-seater Duette sofa bed. They are sturdy and elegant and very practical. Ordering was easy and the installation was super quick and the guys gave me some useful tips and were very friendly. Really satisfied and I love all Furl's products."
"My experience of FURL has been excellent starting from my visit to the Neasden showroom to the delivery and setting up of my bed. I am delighted with my purchase of this top quality product and would gladly recommend this company to anyone."
"David, Our third bed is great and the staff were super friendly, conscientious and courteous."
"We received our bed this weekend- everything exactly as promised and we were kept up to date throughout the process. The bed was assembled very quickly, the overall quality seems top notch and the storage space is second to none! Thank you!"
"Terrible warranty service. I have bought a Cambio sofa bed in 2015 (the stated warranty is 5 years). Recently, it has developed a fault. When I open the bed the sofa carcass tilts. So it now takes two people to open the bed (one has to hold the sofa carcass down)! When I contacted Furl about, two guys came, verified the issue and could not fix it. They also noted that given that the sofa is used by my 11 year old the issue constituted a health and safety concern and needed to be sorted out as a matter of urgency. Paul, who oversees deliveries and repairs, was initially very solicitous but told me he needed to hear from David, the owner, whether the best course of action was to replace the bed mechanism or add a counterweight to the back of the sofa. This was on October 17th 2018. I followed it up with emails on October 20th and November 14th. In both occasions Paul told me he still needed to hear from David. When I emailed Paul again on December 8th I got no reply. The same happened when I then wrote David on December 11th. Since then, total silence. Bottom line: great sofa beds until something goes wrong, but inexistent warranty service."
Dear Giulio.

Clearly, something has gone terribly wrong with the way this has been dealt with and I am very sorry, we should have done much better. Thanks for making contact here, I will get this resolved for you in the next few days.

I can assure you there are no safety issues, it sounds like there is something lodged in the mechanism that is preventing it opening smoothly - I have been trying to contact you but your contact number is out of order, can you please call the office and ask to be put through to me directly.

Thanks for ending your comments on a positive note, they are great sofa beds which rarely go wrong, we'll get yours opening smoothly again very quickly.
"Sales team were very help full right through to delivery which I had to postpone for a month which Furl accommodated with no hassle. Our leather bed is great quality and we have no hesitation in recommending Furl."
"Having spent a long time searching for a sofa bed offering a king/super-king quality mattress, I was delighted to find Furl. Their showroom has all sofa models and designs with various mattress types on display. The sofa itself is comfortable and made of durable and good looking fabric. The best part is the mattress size and quality, and the mechanic is easy and simple to operate. Asked for express delivery which was not met due to supply issues at manufacturer, express charge was reimbursed without issues. Friendly customer service, delivery team was helpful and courteous."
"I recently bought a storage bed and mattress and I’m really impressed from the quality of the products. The storage bed is really functional and beautiful. To not forget the professionalism at the show room where I have been guided through the various solutions they could offer to better satisfy my needs, and the assembly service. I would definitely recommend."
"Love our new Furl sofa bed. Looks great, easy to use and our guests love it too!"
"We have an old property with a tight staircase. Having tried with a household name branded bed and failed we turned to Furl. Having selected the bed David agreed that we could have a trial run with the largest of the component parts. That done we found that the two part base wouldn’t go in so the base was made in three parts. All made in eight weeks and installed, the two delivery men who installed the bed were extremely helpful. And finally an excellent nights sleep on the latex mattress. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Furl or to buy from them again as they made a seemingly impossible problem solvable."
Hello Keith, thank you for your nice comments. We know fitting large furniture into homes with tight access can be an issue so we're very happy to remove that stress with a trial run - Our furniture is always delivered in sections and assembled in the room but just sometimes it's worth double checking, we’ve only ever been beaten once in 12 years!
"I'm very happy with my sofa bed. The mattress is so comfortable I don't want to get out of bed in the mornings! The sofa complements the other furnishings in my flat and I love the colour and texture of the fabric - it's exactly what I wanted."
"The sofabed is the most comfortable sofa I have ever owned. It’s a fantastic bed but it’s a great sofa too. The fabric was sourced and matched to my other furniture perfectly. I couldn’t be happier. Full marks Furl."
FURL is rated 4.89 based on 635 reviews