FURL Reviews

436 Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

Verified Buyer

So happy with my purchase of a Max Storage bed from Furl.
We had recently moved from a property with a loft into a flat, so I needed to find some solutions for extra storage.
The storage capacity of the bed is amazing - there's plenty of space for all our luggage, spare duvets and pillows and lots of other 'stuff' that didn't we didn't have a proper home for. The quality of build, materials and mechanism is also excellent.

Great service from the guys who delivered and installed the bed. They were really punctual, polite and tidy.

Overall excellent product and service from Furl. Definitely recommended.
Hi Paul,
We are super happy to hear that your experience with Furl was top notch. You know where to look when the cat goes missing for a couple of hours!
Diana Satac
Diana Satac
Verified Buyer

I really recommend this company for the fact that the date delivery was respected, the order online was very easy, very good telephone contact with David, the bed is very well done, I could even choose the upholstery I wanted from Chelsea Design Center. The Chelsea Design Center sent the upholstery straight to Furl. The mechanism is very good, smooth. There is plenty of space under even good for 2 single mattresses and luggage. Very friendly staff.
Hi Diana,
We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Furl. Thank you for your kind words. We think your bed looks absolutely fantastic. Good choice!
David Griffith
David Griffith
Verified Buyer

I had endured numerous nights on temporary beds in other people's houses and in our own when family came to stay. We live in Norfolk and had got to the stage when family would take over the upstairs and we would sleep downstairs on a blow up bed. I had just retired and was looking forward to seeing more of the family so investigated sofa beds.
The claims of FURL that they combined a comfortable sofa with a well built bed base and a pocket sprung mattress convinced me to arrange a visit with my wife to their Wembley showroom to try out different models, and combine it with a visit to the theatre.
The visit proved very useful as there were a number of other couples and families all doing their own searches. This was a hands on experience on different sizes, shapes and materials with sample books to flick through. At the end of a couple of hours and listening to the comments of other people, we left to go home with samples and measurements.
We placed an order for a two seater Milano sofabed having come down to earth and realised we only live in a small cottage and needed to match colours, choosing a green linen finish.
The order was placed with a deposit at the start of September and delivery was in November. The van arrived earlier than indicated, and assembly was satisfactory with only one retaining screw having to be repositioned.
The sofabed was used at Christmas for a few days leaving the jury out. We have just slept on it for 7 consecutive nights this August and are very pleased with its comfort at night, its ease of tidying up and stowing it away in the morning. Meanwhile it has served as a very comfortable sofa in our living room for us and our monthly book group.

Hi David,

Thanks a million for your fab five stars.

We are so super pleased that you had a productive and enjoyable visit to our showroom. Your Milano really does look great.

Happy Retirement and Happy Reading!

Anthony Nash
Verified Buyer

We researched for months different companies for a good quality sofa bed. We were disappointed by the quality, comfort and price of so many. The mattresses were either too thin or too short and often the sofas themselves were not comfortable.

What a relief when we discovered Furl! Fantastic service and great quality. We visited the showroom twice and on the second visit we bought a sofa bed and a bed with storage. Both were delivered within 12 weeks.

Several guests have slept on the sofa bed and they have all stated how comfortable it is. Thank you Furl!

Emma Yarwood
Verified Buyer

Brilliant design - extremely well thought through space saving sofa bed. Comfortable to sleep on and to sit on, and easy to transform. Love the pockets for pillows to be stored in when its in sofa mode.
Linda Pinson
Verified Buyer

I purchased a single with side 'opening'. I wish I had chosen an integral headboard, but as it's for the spare bedroom, it's no problem. Visitors say it's an amazingly comfortable bed. Top marks, and worth the cost - cheaper beds do not have this quality.
Beryl Woodland
Verified Buyer

We think the sofa bed is brilliant. A very smart piece of furniture and so easy to use. The quality is superb and the men who delivered it were brilliant. Thanks.
Gaye Blain
Verified Buyer

Great service and great quality product. Would highly recommend.
Duncan Field
Verified Buyer

We liked both their innovative designs and the space-saving we've already benefitted from. We have a table and an ottoman bed. The bed in particular was very easy to customise with the features we'd need.
Colin Read
Verified Buyer

My Max double bed with Lines headboard, plus the Luxury 1500 mattress were delivered 11months ago, so I have had many very comfortable nights on them. The whole process of looking at beds at the showroom, reviewing material samples posted to me, ordering what I wanted, and then delivery and speedy assembly, was really painless and easy. The amount of storage is quite amazing, and has made such a difference to the available space in my apartment.
The only problem I have had is that the M&S flat double sheets that I bought are slightly too small because of the thickness of the mattress, and I will order the next size up in future. My son stayed at my house for a couple of nights, and I let him sleep in the bed while I used the spare bed, and he loved the comfort so much that I've promised to buy him a furl bed when he gets married next year. The furl beds are well worth the price to guarantee many years of comfortable sleep, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Demetri Goritsas
Verified Buyer

We love the storage bed that was put together for us. FURL was so helpful with explaining all the options and keeping us posted with the bed being assembled and delivered. Even at one point when it appeared there might be complications getting the mattress through our narrow door frames and hallways, a quick call to FURL and they were able to sort out the problem. Definitely recommend them and their furniture.
Hello Demetri,
It makes our hearts warm to hear that you would definitely recommend us. Thanks a million for your lovely 5 star review.
Tom Sams
Verified Buyer

Great quality -- fab storage space and, most importantly, VERY comfortable. On-time delivery with helpful installation team. All around a great experience!
Hi Tom,
Thank you so much for your fab 5 star review. We are so pleased to hear that your storage bed is super comfy and the experience was second to none.
Ranwa Sarkis
Verified Buyer

We bought a storage bed from furl 5 years ago and loved it so much that we bought another one for the guest room this year. The beds are nice quality, look good, and provide some much needed storage space.
Hello Ranwa,
We were so pleased to see you again, thank you so much for your kind words and second order.
Nicky Plant
Verified Buyer

We were immediately pleased with the sofa bed, it was exactly as described. The mechanism is efficient and easy to use. The mattress (pocket spring) is comfortable. The delivery guys were polite, friendly and helpful. A very good experience all around.
Hello Nicky,
Thank you for your lovely words. We are really happy to hear that your experience with us was top notch.
Joanna Wieczorek
Verified Buyer

Very solid sofa - perfect for everyday use! I would advise people with back problems to go for the memory foam mattress.
Hi Joanna,
We are so pleased to hear that your sofa bed is perfect, thank you.
Best of wishes,
Ee Ling Heng
Verified Buyer

Have purchased 2 king size beds from Furl - an Air and Simplicity. Thrilled with the beds - there are of superb quality, fully functional and lovely beds! Excellent customer service from Furl throughout. When our building works overran and we needed to amend the delivery dates for the beds, Furl were flexible and accommodating on multiple occasions. The delivery guys who assembled the beds were professional, speedy and punctual (they were actually early!). Would thoroughly recommend Furl and have already do so to friends!
Hello Ee Ling,
It was so lovely to see you again at the showroom. Thank you so much for your really kind words. We are really pleased to hear that you love your beds.
Georgina Clark
Verified Buyer

Everything about this company was faultless from start to finish.

The bed is amazing, very comfortable and solved lots of our storage problems. We have a king which is even big enough to store a double mattress.

The customer service is exceptional. I placed the order days from when we were exchanging on a house, things didn't work out to plan and we were delayed by 8 months. Furl were amazing and stored the bed until we were ready for it and at no additional cost.

Would 100% recommend.
Hi Georgina,
Thanks a bunch for your amazing 5 star review. We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your bed, and hope that you are settling in nicely to your new home.
Nick Gasson
Verified Buyer

Furl have supplied a great product which is built to the highest quality. The design and finish is outstanding and there are care service is fantastic. Nothing is ever to much trouble which is a sign of a great company.
Hello Nick,
We are so happy to hear that your experience with us was effortless. A heartfelt thank you for your kind words.
Sheena Lilley
Verified Buyer

We have had our furl bed for a few months now and although it was not cheap I have to say it is worth every penny!
The mattress is very comfortable and the storage underneath is easily accessible.
The only downside is not wanting to leave it in the mornings!
The service received from David was second to none. We had plenty of time to look round the show room and although he was on hand to answer questions we were given space to look without feeling pressured.
We were so impressed with the products that we bought an extending table as well, which we are equally pleased with.
I have already recommended Furl to a number of friends and will continue to do so.
All round excellent service and products.
Hi Sheena,
We are so pleased to hear that you love your storage bed, so much so, you don't want to get out of it!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and recommendations.
Shirley King
Verified Buyer

We bought a fantastic bed. We invested a bit of money on it but it was worth it. The service was great and I would recommend you.
Hello Shirley,
Thanks so much for your fantastic review. It is lovely to hear such kind words.
David Caiden
Verified Buyer

We have had our Furl "Illusion" storage bed for about a year now and it has become our favourite for comfort compared to wherever else we have slept. The storage space is amazing and the look is just superb. Brilliant design, well made and the company were great to deal with and the delivery service was excellent.
Hello David,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review. It makes us really happy to hear that your experience with Furl was excellent.
Verified Buyer

So happy with my purchase of a Max Storage bed from Furl.

Overall excellent product and service from Furl. Definitely recommended.
Hi Paul,
Sarah Chan
Verified Buyer

There are plenty of storage beds out there and we thoroughly researched before ordering from Furl, including 3 trips to their showoom just to be sure. The product is very well made and well designed. We have the bed right up against the wall with a right handed opening and the mechanism does not touch the wall when you lift it upwards due to its clever design. We love having the spacious storage whilst still having that deceptive look of space underneath (we have Simplicity Air).
The only thing to say is that it's worth opting for their installation service- the instructions are no Ikea manual! Overall, we are very pleased with our bed, thank you Furl.
Hi Sarah,
We are over the moon to hear that you are really pleased with your bed. We are sad to not see you visiting at the showroom any more!
Take care,