FURL Reviews

Over A Month
Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax RoadSwiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
FURL 5 star review on 18th February 2021
FURL 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Angus Wright
FURL 5 star review on 11th December 2020
CAROL CLARK
FURL 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Karen Tompkins
Great communication: rang the day before delivery and then half an hour before on the day. The two guys were great. Polite, quick and professional. Great sofa bed!
We love our new sofa. Well, we’ve only had it a few hours but having ordered it without ever seeing it in a shop. We are delighted that it looks well made and exactly as we wanted it. The service has been great. The only reason I’m giving 4 stars instead of 5 is the 3 month delivery time. I assume it is mainly due to COVID. But we’ll worth waiting for. Hope it will last well too.
The delivery and assembly was very good. I was phoned with a delivery time and they arrived exactly as they said after 20min. The staff seemed very competent and friendly and were very happy to answer any questions. Thank you very much.
From order to delivery the service was great. Communication was good. Delivery drivers in particular were so polite and helpful. Would recommend.
Amazing service , Great quality and the two people who installed the bed did a great great job plus very kind and very friendly.
Thank you soo much!
We are really pleased with the new bed..not just as a factor of not sleeping on the floor any longer. We appreciated the efforts of David and his team to get the bed to us and installed quickly.
Sofa bed is great. Unfortunately, delivery team let the whole process down with careless handling, with newly painted walls being marked. I am still waiting for feedback from their management team on other products hence 2 stars.
Dear Shamsa, We're really sorry we accidentally marked your wall during the installation, as discussed, we will be sending someone round to fix this for you. Glad you like the sofa beds, we really appreciate your orders.
From the beginning of our journey with Furl, it’s been brilliant - particularity with the enthusiasm and support of MJ - the help with the design and fabric choices has been great. Trevor was brilliant at installing the beds - we live in a house with little storage, so the options we have chosen for each room has been a great solution for limiting clutter throughout the house. And of course, the beds themselves are perfect for a good nights sleep. Thank you!
Sofa bed looks great. Delivery and assembly was professional and smooth
My experience at the Furl store was brilliant. The owner (David Norman) was very pleasant, helpful and passionate about he's work. I'm very pleased with my storage bed. Before buying, I checked multiple storage beds from different stores and none of them come close to the ones at Furl. There is so much space!
The sofabed was delivered this morning and put together expertly by the two young men who arrived.

I am very pleased with it and the delivery, and it looks perfect in position and very easy to operate. I was extremely impressed by what I saw and tried out in the showroom, and am very happy with what I have. So... thank you very much.... a very satisfied customer!
Excellent service. From ordering, delivery updates and the delivery and installation - polite and efficient service. Delivery team was especially impressive - quick, tidy and took away all rubbish. Also took the time to check I understood how to use the system and that I was happy. Sofa bed material is lovely, it looks great and is very comfortable as a sofa (not yet used as a bed).
Just received two bedside tables to match my Furl storage bed. The wife thought they were small until she discovered the legs along with an Allen key and screws in the drawer. It was very easy for her to attach the legs. The wood is gorgeous and solid, they look beautiful. Perfect Mothers Day present!
The Storage Bed is fantastic, I've just ordered my fifth! and the delivery service and installation super professional (punctual, friendly, quick).
Received my beautiful sofa bed today, couldn’t be more pleased with it, although not used it yet. The delivery guys where very efficient and very nice. They brought it in and put it together very quickly. Impressed !!!
Really thrilled with our sofa bed. Excellent quality and easy to put up and back again. Delivery service was super efficient, good communication about timings, polite helpful drivers (who took their boots off without needing to be asked!) who assembled the sofabed and then demonstrated how to use it before taking all the packaging away. Excellent!
Great product. Such a small footprint for so much storage.
Amazing service, I was excited to finally get my bed and the delivery team assembled it quickly and efficiently. They were a lovely team friendly and got on with the task and cleared up afterwards :)
Guys were efficient and cool.
Excellent service, prompt replies to queries, delivered on time as stated and the delivery team were so efficient and tidy! Thank you
Delighted with our sofabed and dining chairs. Beautiful and distinctive products. Very impressed with the service all-round, including the delivery team who assembled the sofabed in an upstairs bedroom in less than 15 mins.
We've just had a mini max double delivered and installed. The delivery guys were amazing - fast, great communications and lovely to deal with. They clearly know their products well. The bed is SO well made and easy to lift. I'm really pleased we used Furl - there are cheaper options out there, but you get what you pay for. A quality experience.
FURL is rated 4.88 based on 898 reviews