FURL Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend FURL

david@furl.co.uk

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

Tell us how FURL made you happy

Over a month
Lorraine Howard
"I received my sofa bed today. I am very happy with my order . Beautiful colour and very comfortable 😊 The delivery men were very professional thank you furl"
Tracey Chen
"The bed is great and communication from the team was fantastic throughout the process. Delivery and assembly also went smoothly. Really happy and would highly recommend."
Emma Ridgeon
"Fantastic product and first class service - beautiful sofa with amazing space-efficient mechanism, stylish and comfortable. Furl were brilliant to deal with throughout, our order came on time and we are delighted with it. Highly recommended."
"Communication a few days prior to delivery was good, but on the day I was left a little unsure as to whether they would be arriving or not. After a bit of rearrangement, the timing worked out well. Both men who arrived were super pleasant and were very quick in getting the bed finished. Top stars for everyone’s customer service as I felt mostly in the loop and taken care of throughout the process. Thanks!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"We had a great experience with Furl. We absolutely love our bed, its exactly as we had imagined it. The delivery was smooth and set up was a breeze, all taking less than an hour. Would highly recommend this company for excellent quality and service."
"I'm in love with my new bed, just got delivered this morning. The delivery crew were fantastic. Very polite, quick, they assembled everything, positioned the bed the way I wanted and cleaned up afterwards. I didn't need to lift a finger. Best delivery service ever."
"From first entering the showroom to lying on our new bed, the entire experience was highly professional and enjoyable. Delivery and installation was a breeze and the team were outstanding. The bed is of the high construction and design quality and we are looking forward to many many years with our bed."
"Excellent service . The drivers kindly collected the keys to my flat from a different address as I was not in due to the fact the delivery was a different time to what was initially agreed . I was very impressed. Thank you"
"Excellent service. The sofa bed was delivered and assembled by two polite and helpful men. I haven’t yet slept on it but it looks good - surprisingly neat given that it is the largest size."
"Really happy with our new bed. Single for my 12 year old son. He was extremely excited and went to bed at 8pm as opposed to 9pm and strangely enough was up late which is unusual for him. Great service from start to finish, we went to visit the show room before buying and met David who gave us a demonstration of all the different types of storage beds and advised on the best one for our space. Delivery was great too, we were informed of a 5 day delay which didn’t make much difference to us, but once delivery was scheduled it all went to plan. Delivery men were excellent, they put the bed together and showed us how it all worked. Wonderful service. Thanks to David and his team"
"Delighted with purchase - my new sofabed arrived today, a really great sofa and very comfy bed. The two delivery guys were very polite and efficient - they kept me up to date with when they would be arriving, and assembled the sofabed very quickly. highly recommended,"
"Dear Norman , Just to let you know l am delighted with my new E.Motion Sofa Bed which was delivered to my home on Saturday. My daughter and her husband were here when it arrived and have told me how efficiently and smoothly your technicians managed both the delivery and installation in my small flat. Many thanks to them and to you for a product which not only looks good, but now that l have slept on it is wonderfully comfortable, but above all so easy for a pensioner like me, to open and close at the press of a button,! I am looking forward to having my friends round and impressing them with a quick demonstration."
"High Quality material real leather bed. Reliable delivery. Try the website before attending the showroom so you would go quick."
Hi Tracey, love the fabric you choose for your bed. It was our pleasure making it for you. Thank you again!
"Good quality and solid bed. Not cheap but you can customize it which is very useful. We have had it for a month and we are very happy with it."
"This company is really good. Excellent Max Storage bed. Really well-made and solid with great useable space underneath. The delivery team was polite and efficient and installed the bed within half an hour. Richard"
"I’m so pleased with our 2 new beds and have recommended Furl to so many people . The delivery chaps were great , efficient tidy and very polite . Thank you"
"Bought two sofa beds from Furl. The Vasca 3 seater for the spare room and the 4 seater Nuvo as our main sofa in the lounge. Really enjoyed the showroom visit - everyone very helpful and knowledgeable about the products. I was concerned if the Vasca would make it up the narrow staircase to the second floor in my house so they brought the mechanism round early on to check it would fit and then left it until the rest of the sofa was ready for delivery. Delivery was as planned and Tim and Olaf again - they were uber professional (i like it when people put plastic coverings over their outer shoes without having to be asked...) and assembly was uber quick and slick. It was all very seamless/easy and i’m really happy with the quality of the products. Excellent all round!"
"I have owned one of the FURL Simplicity Max storage beds made of oak for around four years. It has been one of the best purchases I made when I moved into my flat. No issues whatsoever and has provided essential storage space. Highly recommended!"
"Tim and Dave were excellent. They rang to give an estimated time of arrival, were very polite and helpful and assembled the bed quickly without any fuss."
"The crew arrived within the allotted time. When I opened the door to them they introduced themselves and shook hands. They were a happy and cheerful couple of men who got stuck into assembling the bed which they did in no time. When they finished the assembly they took the time to explain a few details to both my wife and myself. A little thing like taking their shoes of when entering the house was much appreciated. The bed looks good and is well constructed. I would certainly recommend Furl to my friend."
"We first visited Furl's showroom two years ago, aware that most king-size storage beds are too bulky to fit into our bedroom. We loved the look of the Air bed and its slimline headboard. The personal service was brilliantly informative and not pushy. Delays to our renovation plans meant we didn't order for two years but we made a special visit to Grand Designs Live especially for Furl. The same member of staff was working at the exhibition, she ran through everything again with us and we placed our order. (We don't remember her name but she was incredibly knowledgable.) Communication throughout was perfect (thank you David and Paul) and when the pre-arranged delivery date wasn't convenient, Furl simply changed it to suit us. On the day of delivery we received calls to say the crew were en-route. The assemblers - Tim and Dave - were a credit to the company. Friendly, quick and respecting of our home. We've had the bed two days and love it - not only does it look great and feels solid, we can't believe how much storage we've gained. I thoroughly recommend Furl. Perfect from start to finish! Sorry it took us to two years!"
FURL is rated 4.89 based on 683 reviews