FURL Reviews

Over A Month
Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax RoadSwiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
Christine Bass
Christine Bass
FURL 5 star review on 13th August 2021
Marc Luickx
George Patterson
George Patterson
FURL 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Hanife Elmaz
I stumbled across their showroom by accident close to my new flat and was actually looking for a space saving bed solution. I couldn't believe my luck when MJ showed me their bed options and in the end decided to purchase the showroom sofa bed. I was very happy with my decision and MJ organised the delivery for once I had moved in. The delivery men were so friendly and knowledgable. Furl have their customer service spot on! Could not fault them and I'm so happy with my sofa bed. It's even more comfortable to sleep on than my previous Memory Foam topped mattress. I received a thank you email the night of the delivery. Amazing customer service and fab design solutions. I will be back when I save up! Definitely worth a visit to their showroom. All the staff are lovely and so helpful. Thanks Furl, MJ and the team.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your kind words and I will share this with the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you again!
TOP Quality and Service. London showroom is very busy but the few times I've been there all the staff was friendly and professional. The Max storage bed is perfect if you need to maximize your space. Service Excellent Delivery Excellent. Installation Excellent. It took less than 30 minutes. They have cleaned properly before leaving the place with zero rubbish behind to collect. Thank you FULR! Stef SE1
Hi Stefania, it was our pleasure to install you bed in your new home, hope the rest of the move in goes smoothly.
Friendly and quick service. Gave me a call way ahead of time and came exactly when they said.
We are really happy with our new sofa bed. The whole furl experience has been great. Really good communication and the delivery was easy. We were kept informed of the delivery time, the sofa has been assemble for us and Furl's team left the room spotless. Thank you very much.
A big thank you for the delivery of my new sofa bed today, by Steve and Lyuba. Very polite, courteous and professional. Gave good instructions and explained details well. My sofa bed is excellent and would happy to use Furl again in the future
I had my third storage bed delivered today. The beds are of excellent and superior quality. I purchased the first one nine years ago and nothing has ever gone wrong with the lifting mechanism. Furthermore, it is extremely luxurious and comfortable and in my opinion worth every penny. As a result, I purchased two beds this year for my teen age children as I wanted them to feel the comfort and luxury I have been enjoying for many years with the added amazing benefit of having so much storage space underneath. The delivery men were very friendly, polite, courteous and efficient. My partner and I had a great time talking to them.
Just wanted to send you a quick note to say how kind, courteous and friendly the delivery men were. I was really impressed by them.
Second time I order from Furl. Excellent products and excellent services
Very friendly and helpful
excellent product and service
Excellent service from start to finish. The quality of the bed is extremely high and the delivery men that came today and constructed the Ottoman bases were gentlemen and couldn’t have been more polite , respectful and helpful. I cannot recommend Furl highly enough.
We ordered the Duette Sofa bed in May and have are extremely happy with both the sofa, the bed, and the service from Furl - all top notch and reasonably priced all things considered. The sofa itself is very comfy to sit on and the material nice and soft, a pretty red fabric that works well for our family with 2 kids and 2 dogs (Marder). The bed is SO EASY to set up and also super comfy - the sleeper definitely feels *no bars*. I am from the US originally, and was looking for a UK alternative to American Leather sofa beds, which are the only sofa beds I've ever slept on before that are actually comfortable (but not available in the UK). I can confirm that the Furl sofabeds are just as comfortable. The home installation was worth every penny - white glove service. We have recently purchased other sofas elsewhere and Furl far exceeds its competitors both in the quality of product and service.
Profesional and friendly staff delivered and assembled the sofa bed.
The delivery team was very professional and lovely . It is lovely to get a delivery by a happy people who enjoyed their job . Congratulations on the team !
Great sofa, really comfortable, looks stylish. Delivery was superb, the guys who installed it were quick, polite, professional and friendly. Couldn't ask for more. Thankyou
David helped us with an emergency. Fantastic, kind and immensely helpful.
The guys where very professional and polite. They gave us 1 hour notice prior to their arrival. They removed shoes and tided up after themselves. Great service…
I’ve just purchased my third Furl piece of furniture…. Goes without saying that I think this company are second to none! Excellence across the board from David to MJ to the delivery drivers … I think I’m as passionate about their products as they are! And so to sleep…
I love my new storage bed! I had been looking for a new bed for a while and decided to invest in a made to order model from Furl. It’s absolutely perfect, very well made and the mattress is incredibly comfortable. It’s definitely worth the price tag and feels indulgent and luxurious, like a bed you would sleep in in a 5 star hotel with the added bonus of heaps of storage and removable covers for cleaning. Service was excellent from ordering in the shop with a lovely and patient sales assistant to delivery and installation. I highly recommend!
Delivery team were great. Punctual, efficient and generally nice people. Thanks to them for the service. Product is exactly as was ordered and of great quality.
High quality product and great customer service. In particular, it is their own team that deliver and assemble.
FURL is rated 4.87 based on 996 reviews