FURL Reviews

Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax Road
Swiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
FURL 5 star review on 6th October 2020
FURL 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Anne Savill
FURL 5 star review on 24th January 2020
Carol Moore
Really good quality product, customer service was excellent from salesman to the delivery men. Very efficient, the delivery men were friendly and polite, assembled the bed quickly and cleared everything up, showing me how it worked. It’s a beautiful bed, I need to buy another one now for my other son!!!
Excellent service. Delivery drivers polite and efficient. Even took their shoes off at my doormat though I told them later they didn't have to!
FURL

For
Un compromised
Real
Livening

They have Something that’s hard to find , Total Quality.
Helpful staff and an excellent product
Our new Furl bed arrived two days ago and we could not be happier. Delivery was friendly and on time. The drivers brought all the bed parts upstairs and built the bed up, taking care not to damage any walls or other furniture. The bed is gorgeous, I'm very happy with the material we picked, and the storage amazing! I have managed to fit all our spare duvets, bed linen and towels in there and still have lots of space left. I would happily recommend Furl and would use them again in the future.
The delivery team were excellent. Fast, no nonsense and very careful and respectful. The telephone call an hour before was most helpful.
The bed and mattress also excellent, supportive and very comfortable-a goods nights sleep.
A company that not only manufactures high quality sofa/bed products, they care about the customer experience. Extremely accommodating with our need to change delivery date multiple times and nothing seemed too much trouble. Delivered and put together seamlessly by personable delivery guys and we look forward to enjoying our furniture for many years to come.
So far 5 out of 5. Comfortable sofa and comfortable bed, which is exactly what we wanted as it is used everyday. Delivery team was friendly, efficient and professional; the sofa was quickly assembled and the delivery team took all the packaging away.
We were nervous that Furl would disappear during lockdown but here they are. Wonderful.
We had as much time as we wanted picking the right combination in February. Then we got the right material.
Really pleased with our sofa bed. It fits perfectly in the space. Delivery men were great and took the sofa upstairs & put it together quickly. Very polite & checked re masks etc.
Very comfortable sofa to the point I forgot that I had to make dinner.
FURL 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Very happy with my purchase, excellent quality product and friendly professional delivery/installation team.
Excellent customer service at all stages of the purchase and our new sofa is exactly wanted we hoped for. Quality product and it works well as a sofa and a bed. We opted for the memory foam mattress and it’s miles better than anything else we tested at other stores. You get what you pay for.
FURL 5 star review on 30th September 2020 FURL 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Thank u for my delivery. The 2 men were very helpful. We slept on it the first night yesterday and it’s very comtable
Excellent service
Loved the whole experience from purchase to delivery. Excellent service and the most fabulous new sofa bed to enjoy!
The delivery people were quick, courteous, and helpful, and the sofa is great. Thanks!
The quality of the beds is really good . I like the ability to customise it . I especially like the optional removable headBoard covers .
Thank you to the lovely delivery men who came on time and assembled the beds and took away all the packaging.
Great product, efficient & well planned delivery, and very pleasant team carrying out a thoughtful installation. This was our second bed from Furl and we’ll use them again.
Delivery staff were punctual, pleasant, and quick.
Excellent service -good team
Such care was taken to get me the right sofa bed. Terrific and very personal service.
It was delivered With great care upstairs and assembled.
FURL is rated 4.89 based on 829 reviews