FURL Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend FURL

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

How would you rate FURL?

Verified Buyer

Very nice staff. Various of options to customize my own sofa bed. The assembly process only took 10 mins.
Verified Buyer

It is easy to use the website and design your bed. This is the second bed we have purchased. They are high quality, very well made, and look very stylish. I wish more of the fabrics were on line to choose from, but other than that very good.
Verified Buyer

FURL have made two beautiful single sofa beds for us. They really are very high quality
Olga Connolly
Verified Buyer

I searched high and low for an ottoman in a certain size and colour. I eventually had one made to measure by Furl. It's a great quality product and I'm very happy with it! Great service.
Hello Olga,
We are so pleased to hear that you love your ottoman. Your 5 star review means the world to us.
All the best,
Furl
Natalia Bychenkova
Verified Buyer

Nice and comfortable bed, big support from the management and the director of the company throught the purchase procedure, proffesional team for the instalation. All done as prommised in due time!
Thank you!
Hi Natalia,
We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your bed and thank you for complimenting the service of our team.
Best wishes,
Furl

Hello Yunqi,
Your sofa bed looks great. Thanks a million for your kind comments about our staff and efficiency.
All the best, Furl
Anuj Patel

Outstanding!

Both David and Jessica are amazing, helpfully and made the whole process exceptional - not forgetting the installation, chaps were awesome too

The product it self (the bed)- quality product well engineered and designed!

Do recommend to anyone
Mojdeh Afshar
Verified Buyer

It is strong, firm and comfortable. It is very chic.
Sally Burnet
Verified Buyer

From our first visit to the delivery the whole experience was totally professional. Have now resolved all of our storage problems in main bedroom, will certainly use FURL for our spare Bedroom.
Harriet
Verified Buyer

The bed is excellent quality. They can store the bed until you are ready to take delivery, and they constructed the bed for me. Overall the service was excellent!
Footprint Commercial Interiors Fairclough
Verified Buyer

Great service, great communication, loved the showroom, love the bed! Thanks.

Tessa Darlow
Verified Buyer

The sofa bed arrived exactly as we had ordered it after using the easy to navigate website. It arrived on time and the installation was performed efficiently and quickly by the two delivery men. We love the colour, the ease of changing from sofa to bed and vice versa and most of all, the mattress, praised by our guests as being extremely comfortable. Would recommend Furl to everyone looking for a top class sofa bed.
Justin Sandercoe
Verified Buyer

Great quality and very well made. Survived 2 moves and still strong!
Paul Druckman
Verified Buyer

The sofa itself fits well into the room and is comfortable. My grown up kids think the bed is really good and have no complaints against the previous double bed we had in the spare bedroom. It is easy beyond belief to put up and down.
Jim Crompton
Verified Buyer

The sofa bed is exactly what we wanted as we designed it ourselves. I had to use it as my main bed for several weeks and it was exceptionally comfortable; much firmer than any other memory foam mattress I have used, but still with enough 'give' (I have had some discs removed, so this is extremely important for me). The delivery service was excellent - we couldn't have asked for anything more. The sofa was expensive, but worth every penny and the service was premium.
Maria
Verified Buyer

First class service and first class storage bed. Managed to fit lots inside and easy to lift up and down. Would definitely recommend this company.
Emmanuel Parrenin
Verified Buyer

We recently bought 2 storage beds from Furl and are very happy with them.
They are elegantly designed and sturdy products (we went for the oak version).
Further the choice of mattresses on offer is good.
The beds are relatively expensive but we feel they will serve us well for a long time.

Further the reception at their showroom was excellent. The lady was extremely knowledgeable about Furl products range and very patient to take us through the various permutations possible and answer our very many questions.

Strongly recommended
Nellie Longstaff
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from David, Becca and the delivery and assembly team! My new London sofa bed looks great, the bed is easy to open and close and extremely comfortable to sleep on and also very stable. Cannot be happier with my purchase. Thank you Furl!

Christian Polin
Verified Buyer

I bought a one-person sofa bed for my grandchildren coming from Switzerland to visit me in London. I am perfectly satisfied with the product you delivered. My grandson told me that he slept in the sofa bed as well as in his bed in Lausanne. Thanks to your expertise I can offer my grandchildren one more reason to come to London to visit me. I must say that the quality of your material is exceptional. The delivery and the assembly were professional and oustanding as well. FURL is an effective and reliable firm.
P Thompson
Verified Buyer

Purchased customized storage box. Professionally executed, of a very high standard and beautifully covered.
Philip Gallier
Verified Buyer

We visited the Showroom which had all storage beds on display. Immediately fell in love with the Illusion Storage Bed. The showroom has many kinds of fabric/leather to choose from and we went with a very specific leather. The sales staff were incredibly helpful and knowledgable.
When the bed was ready for dispatch the assembly team consisted of 2 members, both were efficient and clean. The bed and headboard were up to a very high quality. We have a heavy mattress and the lifting mechanism is very strong, not too heavy to lift upwards. For a double size storage bed the Illusion can fit a lot of items.
Overall, we are very pleased with the professional service, quality of the bed frame, detailing of the headboard and look of the finished product.
Highly recommend FURL storage beds for the overall experience is first rate.
FURL is rated 4.92 based on 488 reviews