FURL Reviews

Over A Month
Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax RoadSwiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
Great communication: rang the day before delivery and then half an hour before on the day. The two guys were great. Polite, quick and professional. Great sofa bed!
I've received fantastic customer service from start to finish. Furl were kind enough to store my sofa for many months due to Covid and subsequent renovations of my home being held up. The quality of the sofa is fantastic. Would highly recommend. Thanks again.
Love the sofa bed. And great delivery team. Nothing was too much trouble.
I was informed of the date of delivery. Given a time slot for expected arrival on the day. The installation was swift and efficient. The installer was polite and courteous.
Bed is beautiful and delivery crew provided a gold standard service
We opted to spend extra and go with the Metro from Furl as we wanted the most comfortable (sofa)bed possible and we needed a modular option to get it through narrow doorways and up stairs. The quality of the cushions, fabric (we went for velvet) and bed is excellent. The delivery team were superb - COVID aware, polite and respectful carrying the sofa bed through the house. We went for standard delivery so assembly was not included. It would have been useful to have an instruction guide to assist with self assembly - the delivery team’s instructions were useful but not easy to remember. It was a fiddly job attaching the necessary screws and two people are definitely needed. It is a logical assembly process, however, and not difficult if you’re practically minded! That said, it requires a decent amount of strength to lift and click the modular pieces together. Although at the time I found the assembly frustrating (mainly due to screws being hard to reach and holes hard to see due to black material covering them) in hindsight it only took 30 mins. The sofa and the bed are more comfortable than we expected so if we need more modular furniture, we would certainly consider Furl again.
It seems to be that when you are choosing your furniture the team at furl are extremely helpful ,but as soon as they have your deposit (50%) you struggle to get any feedback or replies to e-mails/queries.I am still waiting an update on the situation with my order and there is no urgency in customer service..dissapointed and I havent even recieved the furniture yet.
I placed an order back in February. expected delivery 4th MAY. No one replies to emails, no one answers the phone. Two weeks ago I got someone on the live chat and was told the order is stuck at customs and had been there for the last 10 days. No updates and now I can't get hold of anyone again. Awful customer service.
Dear Mrs Williams, The timing of your review is rather unfortunate as in my haste to organise the delivery that finally got released by HM Customs, I neglected to call you for which I apologise - it was good to chat earlier and confirm the delivery of your order.
Beautiful furniture and so comfortable!
FURL 5 star review on 18th May 2021 FURL 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Great work Team came back to fix headboard when they didn’t have parts Are coming back in two weeks as they need to fix additional issues Very nice people I
Great sofa and very slick delivery and assembly. The guys were very courteous and got the job done. Thanks!
Your team were efficient, good natured and most importantly curteous. Thank you.
Love my new FURL sofa! Beautiful colour and design and very speedy delivery and assembly. Would highly recommend.
High quality bed. Excellent delivery team.
Exceptional customer service from start to finish! Staff are professional, friendly, personable and efficient- couldn't ask for more!
Very smooth process with great communication when I wanted to make some changes. Delivery was not at the time originally specified, but the 2 guys delivering were very apologetic and delivered / assembled with a smile despite having had a very long day. Sofa looks great and sofa bed mechanism works really well. Would recommend.
Very polite fitters. I am very happy with my sofas and would recommend Furl to friends.
The delivery team were very good, Worked quickly and cleared up after them. Demonstrated how sofabed worked. Polite and pleasant. Thank you.
If you can afford a top of the range sofa bed this appears to be the one. Nobody slept in it yet but looks amazing. Installers first class
We are delighted with our new sofa bed - great quality. It was delivered, earlier than had been projected, by two men who were beyond helpful. Any minor communication issues we had with the company were quickly ironed out along way. Overall - a really positive experience.
Brilliant customer service from MJ and David throughout my purchase. Bed was delivered this week and looks and feels brilliant. Lewis who delivered was also incredibly polite and fitted the bed in no time. Highly recommend
FURL is rated 4.88 based on 924 reviews