FURL Reviews

Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax Road
Swiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
Courteous, called before hand to let me know they were arriving, polite, friendl, careful with the house. Very pleased.
Extremely polite and helpful delivery staff. Very happy with finished product.
The sofabed looks amazing and the delivery team were excellent. Would highly recommend.
Having received our bed and sofa bed on the 24th October we can say we are so pleased with our choice. The Furl design of both is just what we wanted and look/feel great in our bedrooms. The 2 delivery guys were fantastic, very polite, wanted to inform me on how both piece of furniture were installed and operated. I have to say the end to end set up of Furl is excellent. From showroom to on line chat to support the payment and to construction and finally delivery is so customer focused. I will certain recommend Furl to family and friends.
We received excellent service and advice at the Furl showroom, giving us time to explore all options of sofa bed. When contacting the Furl team queries were dealt with promptly. Our sofa bed was delivered by two Furl personnel who installed it efficiently and were very considerate and polite. We are very pleased with our purchase, our sofa is comfortable to sit and sleep on.
We received excellent service and advice in the showroom, giving us time to explore every option, which led us to find exactly what we wanted. Our sofa bed was installed extremely efficiently by two polite and considerate delivery personnel. Overall very happy with our new sofa bed.
We are so pleased with the bed, the quality and finish are superb, we hadn’t seen an example of a wooden bed so didn’t have much to go by. The delivery team were wonderful so polite and respectful in my home. They are a credit to the company. Thank you.
Fantastic sofabed, the best in the UK. service was very good from David helping to recommend the right product through the two of the most polite and conscientious delivery men I have met really they are a great asset to the company thank you
Great delivery and build service by two very professional and courteous guys
It seemed that everywhere I looked for a storage bed, the only ones available had horrid dimensions. They all just look wrong. Then I found Furl, and their very clever storage furniture solutions. Beautifully designed, and well made (in Great Britain). It’s proper high quality stuff too, in a world that seems to have gone flat pack crazy there was none of the disappointment of getting a box with poor instructions, having to spend an evening swearing while trying to put it all together. Fun furniture arrives in a van, with nice people who carry it into your home and if needed on a large item like the bed I purchased from them, the assemble it onsite. It feels like buying something special – just like it should be.
Great Service from the team
Beautiful sofa AND an exceptionally comfortable bed. It’s modular design meant it was easily transported through a tight access area. Being modular also meant I could have a larger sofa than I would otherwise so very, very happy.
Really pleased with my sofa bed the storage arms are such a great idea too! Delivery was excellent and the guys were friendly and professional
Everything about this company speaks care, design flair and excellence. Choosing and ordering was a pleasure; while the delivery today was flawlessly done: Thomas and his companion are calmly competent, negotiating my tiny Victorian stairway, and putting the sofa bed together with skill and charm. Thanks to all the team: I am thrilled with the sofa bed - it looks glorious in my tiny but beautiful studio and I am looking forward to comfortable and peaceful sleeping.
What a great product! Had been looking for ages for an ottoman bed that wasn’t just a square piece of furniture. Stylish and brilliant quality too. The guys that delivered and built the bed are a credit to your company, working in client services myself, I would certainly employ them. One very happy customer!
Today we purchased our forth sofa bed from Furl. They are really amazing and have made every room in our house multifunctional. My boys love their single sofa beds, and today we bought a superking size sofa bed for the master bedroom.They look great and the mattresses are so comfortable. The arms have extra storage in them. Living in London you need to make the most of every little space. The service at Furl has always been outstanding. I fully recommend them.
Your delivery and installation team were very polite and professional, they did a great job.
Excellent customer service as well as product is critical these days if businesses are to thrive and everyone we dealt with from sales through to the delivery and installation of our sofa bed significantly exceeded our expectations. The product is of a very high quality and the team at Furl likewise.- brilliant all round!
Very happy with the bed. It appears to be really sturdy and well assembled but still as attractive as the pictures on the website. Our Furl installer was amazing - really went out of his way to do the job well. Many thanks.
Communication a few days prior to delivery was good, but on the day I was left a little unsure as to whether they would be arriving or not. After a bit of rearrangement, the timing worked out well. Both men who arrived were super pleasant and were very quick in getting the bed finished. Top stars for everyone’s customer service as I felt mostly in the loop and taken care of throughout the process. Thanks!
FURL is rated 4.89 based on 701 reviews