FURL Reviews

Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax Road
Swiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
FURL Reviews | 8th June 2019
Carol Moore
FURL 5 star review on 19th November 2019
Claire Walsh
More Photos & Videos
They came on time - were courteous, kind and attentive, and did everything they were meant to. Thank you.
wonderful from showroom to delivery in a very difficult time
Both their products and services are excellent.
Delighted with our new sofa bed. We decided to buy one of the showroom sofas, and due to Covid19 did so purely off pictures. David was extremely helpful in providing further photos and details about the sofa. The purchase was easy to make, and his delivery team were friendly, courteous and efficient. It was such a pleasure to do business with Furl and we are already delighted with the sofa. The mattress is amazing, and the sofa itself so comfortable to sit on. Other sofa beds seem to compromise on both, not so with Furl!
Both their products and services are excellent.
This is our second sofa bed from Furl. This one replaces a 70's sofa bed that was too big when we needed to convert a guest room to an additional study. Thanks to the configurability, we could select a sofa that would fit perfectly into the space available - and still give plenty of sofa. The mechanisms are lightyears better than similar looking but cheaper ones. Installation was well handled in a restricted space, with plenty of warning given of turning up slightly early(!), and all packaging taken away. Highly recommended.
Arrived at given time. Were very polite and quick. The bed looks great !
The pandemic has made everything extremely difficult but everything went smoothly.
The delivery guys were the nicest and they help the sofabed in now time.
furl is a premium brand and the way they managed my purchase confirmed their status. Thanks!
Good product, knowledgable staff, attentive service, clear communication and delivery day trouble free. Customer service from a bygone age!
Excellent sofa great materials and looks beautiful. Very nice and professional people as well both in the shop and delivery guys. All in all a very good experience. Thanks!
Excellent product and five star delivery service and installation
Well done Furl- brilliant service. brilliant sofa bed. delivered on time and giving me a great nights sleep.zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 10/10.
A great range of sofa beds I found one that is high and firm, yet very comfy to really suit my needs m, as it is difficult for me to get up from low seating. The choice of sizes and arm width meant that the sofa bed is perfect for the space. I love the fact that it pulls open and all the cushioned seating remains integrated so when out it is very space saving and easy to put away.
FURL 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Fantastic service. The guys who did the install knew their stuff, called me ahead to let me know when they would arrive, turned up when they said they would, put the bed together, discussed options with me, didn't make a mess. What more do you need. A great bed, supremely comfortable and now all my stuff is stored neatly away but easily accessible. I love it when a product just does what it says it does and looks great in the process. Thanks to the Furl team. From buying to install a very pleasurable experience. Sean
The experience with Furl has been excellent from first entering the shop all the way through to delivery. I found the showroom experience to be a real WOW facture and was amazed how much they have thought about storage and practicality. It's worth just visiting to be amazed by their clever solutions.

Yes, the items are more expensive than you could get from your standard high street furniture shop but the quality and features you get with Furl furniture I found to be far superior to anything I've seen elsewhere. I took deliver of my bed yesterday and am a very happy customer indeed. Thank you Furl.
Great product and staff. Delivery and installation team members were brilliant and very helpful and professional. great experience - highly recommended.
They have great designs and the team have been super helpful and customer service oriented.
Superb, quality, quality product, great team; knowledgable and passionate
Friendly polite and hard working guys. A pleasure to have in my home and they did an excellent job.
FURL is rated 4.89 based on 773 reviews