FURL Reviews

459 Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

Verified Buyer

I am such a satisfied customer!

The bed I purchased from you is the very first bed I've owned. Even though I'm well and truly middle aged, I've spent my life sleeping on mattresses on the floor and futon bases. I decided I deserved a beautiful bed. And, that it would make sense to get a storage bed, as I have a rather minimalist aesthetic. My research led me to Furl. I mean, there are a lot of much cheaper options, but I really wanted to have a beautiful and beautifully made storage bed. To be honest, the cost of my bed is above my pay scale, but I am so happy that I stretched and didn't settle for less.

I've been sleeping in my new bed for the last 4 months and am completely in love with it. I spend a lot of time on my bed, not only for sleeping, but working on the laptop (I'm here now!) reading and watching TV. I don't have a sofa. BedWorld holds a lot of my life. Me, and my dog, Leonard, are very happy and very grateful.

And, it was a super shopping experience: from going to the showroom for my one to one bed consult, through to the lovely men who came and built the bed in my room. Flawless. And a really nice feeling of a smaller business, that value the personal touch.

Paul Lester
Paul Lester
Verified Buyer

So happy with my purchase of a Max Storage bed from Furl.
We had recently moved from a property with a loft into a flat, so I needed to find some solutions for extra storage.
The storage capacity of the bed is amazing - there's plenty of space for all our luggage, spare duvets and pillows and lots of other 'stuff' that didn't we didn't have a proper home for. The quality of build, materials and mechanism is also excellent.

Great service from the guys who delivered and installed the bed. They were really punctual, polite and tidy.

Overall excellent product and service from Furl. Definitely recommended.
Hi Paul,
We are super happy to hear that your experience with Furl was top notch. You know where to look when the cat goes missing for a couple of hours!
All the best,
Furl
Diana Satac
Diana Satac
Verified Buyer

I really recommend this company for the fact that the date delivery was respected, the order online was very easy, very good telephone contact with David, the bed is very well done, I could even choose the upholstery I wanted from Chelsea Design Center. The Chelsea Design Center sent the upholstery straight to Furl. The mechanism is very good, smooth. There is plenty of space under even good for 2 single mattresses and luggage. Very friendly staff.
Hi Diana,
We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Furl. Thank you for your kind words. We think your bed looks absolutely fantastic. Good choice!
All the best,
Furl
Karen Rotchford
Verified Buyer

really comfortable bed and sofa. love the extra storage slots. excellent delivery. expensive but probably worth it
Renaud POLLIOT
Verified Buyer

This has been a great shopping experience. David opened-up his showroom for us when we showed up without any notice. The full range of storage-bed was on display. We made our choice and the bed was delivered couple weeks later.
We then realised that the model we had chosen did not fit our bedroom (much too big in term of volume - something we did not foresee in the full-of-space showroom), David was very kind in proposing the exchange into a lower bed frame. We now have the perfect bed we were looking for and it fits our room perfectly! Bed base and bed mattress are of high quality, the opening mechanism is robust and easy to manipulate. I did set-up the bed myself and it was very easy. Also, the nice delivery men from FURL gave me lots of tips that were very useful!
We have been very satisfied of our entire shopping experience with FURL.
Georgie
Verified Buyer

Wonderfull wall bed with a glass mirror front. Looks beutifull and works perfectly. Have had many friends who have seen it and now are getting their own😊
Keiran Carney
Verified Buyer

The item I purchased/ had made was beyond any expectation that I had. Although I had stated the specifics that I wanted the sofa bed itself was superb. I could not have wanted more.
Richard Blackett
Verified Buyer

Excellent bed, well made, looks terrific and has plenty of storage that is pretty well dust-proof. Installers were careful, friendly and efficient. The leather is fine quality and comfortable to lean against for reading. Overall 10 out of 10!
Michael Khouri
Verified Buyer

Great selection, fantastic product. Well worth the money. The single showroom makes it difficult but that is really the only drawback.

Installation was easy and quick.
Pauline Davis
Verified Buyer

Fantastic sofa, beautifully made , comfortable to sit on and the most amazing nights sleep ever. So happy that I chose your company to make this.
Arietta Bortot
Verified Buyer

Amazing bed. A bit more expensive than your average storage bed but this is no average bed! I would highly recommend.
Anne Leete
Verified Buyer

Bought an ottoman/blanket box and delighted with it. Delivered on time. Furl very efficient and buying process smooth. I'd had recommendation on Furl from friend and wasn't disappointed.
Diana Downing
Verified Buyer

Outstanding service and follow-up!!

The team relocated my existing Furl bed and installed a new one.

Very happy!
Helen Lederer
Verified Buyer

What a fantastic company. The bed is great...ingenious and well made. The mattress is wonderful I am so pleased with the whole thing I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. And that's not something I would always do. But in truth...they are a+ perfect. I would recommend you go to their showroom if you can. It's much better to see the actual quality which is very high..but also they have more fabric options available. A British triumph...
Amanda Angel
Verified Buyer

A fantastic service from start to finish and a wonderful product. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

I am such a satisfied customer!

Andrew Morgan
Verified Buyer

The sofa bed was exactly what it said it would be. Exceptionally well made, extremely comfortable to allow for every "night" use.

The delivery was exactly in time and the bed was assembled and demonstrated fully before the installation team left.

I would have no hesitation in recommending of purchasing from Furl in the future.
Mairi Berryman
Verified Buyer

Excellent service even though I had to change delivery a couple of times, wasn't a problem. Great product, lots of choice, well worth the price tag.
Emma Lancaster
Verified Buyer

Fantastic, rarely do you get this kind of service and great quality. Would highly recommend.
Tony Burke
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality. Completely satisfied. Highly recommended.
Alison Felstead
Verified Buyer

Brilliant through from ordering to delivery. The delivery was fantastic. They arrived and had my lovely bed assembled really quickly and took all the packaging away. I am delighted with it. The leather is just as I expected and the storage is brilliant. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend FURL. Thank you.
Andrea Mac-Fall
Verified Buyer

Brilliant technology, choice, detail and service. What more could you want? It's the second product I have bought from Furl. Both clients were delighted. Red Studio Ltd.
Phyllis Creme
Verified Buyer

We needed a sofa bed fast so went for one immediately available - and was so pleased I could get one. It was a bit bigger than we wanted but actually our guests loved it. I was very pleased with the prompt and friendly service and very pleased with the sofabed for very frequent guests - I needed a good mattress. The ('Play') sofa looks good and takes up not too much space, so it suited us. We do find the opening mechanism a bit heavy and stiff but its also partly a knack and I'm hoping it will ease up a bit (I'm quite elderly so not as storng as I once was!) Its perfectly doable though.
FURL is rated 4.92 based on 459 reviews