FURL Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend FURL

david@furl.co.uk

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

How would you rate FURL ?

Louise Rogers
Louise Rogers
Verified Buyer
"The bed itself is amazing, great day sofa and comfortable sleeping space. Strongly recommend this company- we are so pleased we found them"
Dominick Stuart
Dominick Stuart
Verified Reviewer
"A great space saving product (fold-away desk) & appears to be a very well-made quality product! David (at Furl) "said what he'd do & did what he said"... Definitely recommend them to others"
Andrew G
"I searched hard for options for a wall-bed - though expensive, Furl stood out for quality and the number of options. It was good to be able to tailor the RAL colour of the bed to match the RAL colour we'd used on adjoining walls and cupboards. I'm still wondering how to fit some small reading lights inside the frame - these would be a great feature to provide. Guests have been very comfortable on the pocket sprung mattress - our friends and relatives are now largely past sleeping on flimsy sofa beds. Thank you."
"We love our bed. It is the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in and find it difficult to get up in the morning!"
Usha Kotecha
Verified Buyer
"From making the first appointment, to visiting the showroom, to selecting the correct storage bed for me, to delivery and installation of the bed, I found the service to be exceptional. Before I made final selection on my bed and storage size, I took some of my own boxes to see how it fitted inside the storage section. Staff were very helpful in helping me choose fabric and style of headboard based on my bedroom theme and décor. These storage beds are certainly not cheap, however they are a great investment. The quality and craftsmanship of the mattress, bed frame and storage and headboard is excellent. Furl offer different depths of storage based on your requirements. They really are good storage solution for people who live in flats and don't have much storage space."
Janet Arbuthnott
Verified Buyer
"I have now bought two Plus storage beds from Furl, one king-size in leather and one fabric double. They were worth waiting for as they are high quality and well made with an exceptional amount of storage. I paid to have the beds assembled and it was worth the cost; the guys who did the work were courteous and competent. I also bought the dust protector and would recommend this. Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchases and would have no hesitation in recommending Furl."
Priyanka Banerji
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic - custom-made sofa bed with wooden panels. Ridiculously comfortable bed - highly recommend!!!"
"The ability to visit the London showroom and take plenty of time to choose a sofa bed was a great help. Thereafter the online ordering process was straightforward and we were able to have (rather too small) samples of the available materials to see in our own home. The delivery slot was easily fixed and the men who brought and assembled the sofa were very cheerful and helpful."
Lynn Trickett
Verified Buyer
"Great beds - masses of storage!"
Istvan Ipper
Verified Buyer
"Excellent. The sofa bed I have just purchased looks great, opens and closes very easily and its just perfect. Thank you. The delivery guys were on time, polite and assembled the sofa bed in 5 minutes. It was a pleasure purchasing from you. I will be recommending and looking at your web site for further purchases."
"Very informative website meant that our expectations were met. We sent our own fabric for the headboard and base and that process went smoothly and we were delighted with the final result. The installation boys were very professional. We chose a Maxi with Alto mechanism. Of course it is stiff to start with, but soon loosens up with use. I dread the day we have to move it, but in the meantime... it is just what we were looking for."
Julia Morecroft
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and product- our second bed from Furl and just as good as the first!"
Dorothea Nitsch
Verified Buyer
"Great space saving furniture! Professional staff."
"Bed delivered and was assembled by a professional team. Very good quality and the storage space underneath is amazingly big. Won’t hesitate to recommend this and we hope to be ordering another soon"
Nellie Longstaff
Verified Buyer
"I am extremely happy with the white leather Simplicity Plus storage bed I purchased from Furl. The storage space is amazing and easy to open and close, the foam mattress is very comfortable and the headboard just beautiful! Delivery was as promised and the Furl assembly team - efficient, patient and friendly. This is the second furniture item I have bought from Furl and I would recommend them with no hesitation for the high quality of their products and the excellent service!"
P. Galan-Aguado
Unverified Reviewer
"Making the bed according my specs and using first quality products. very good customer service also."
Pilar Galan-Aguado
Verified Buyer
"Bed beautifully made according my specs. First quality materials and superb customer service. Something worthy to spend money on."
"Excellent pre-delivery service and then pulled out the stops to get us the bed before Christmas."
Ken Speirs
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic sofa bed, very compact when folded, but a full size double unfolded. The advice we were given in the showroom was wonderful, everything about the materials and construction was explained carefully and we were encouraged to sit and lie on the different styles to allow us to choose exactly what we wanted. The delivered bed is great, very comfortable as a sofa and a bed, very easy to use. Well done Furl for such a great product!"
"The medium size bed is really comfortable to use. Easy to prepare for bed and slim enough as a sofa to look unobtrusive in smallish room"
Lesley Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Great service, David was polite, friendly, but not at all pushy, actually the product sells it's self. The bed is comfortable and suits our needs perfectly. We are so glad we found Furl."
"Good, clear and efficient service. Delivery was well handled and the actual sofa bed is spot on. Apart from being a nice sofa, the actual bed really is the best "sofa bed" we have slept on, a massive improvement over the one it replaced!"
"Reviewed our purchase online then decided to visit the London showroom where Becca was really helpful, knew her stuff, paid the right amount of attention and then left us to browse to decide. Once decided again Becca was great helping to do the order online. Bed arrived on the day agreed, delivery/fitting team were also fantastic, worked quickly and cleanly, taking all packing away with them. A lovely pair of lads. Bed and mattress are superb quality, haven't slept so well for ages. Thoroughly recommend from start to finish. Thank you Furl!"
FURL is rated 4.91 based on 575 reviews