FURL Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend FURL

david@furl.co.uk

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

How would you rate FURL ?

Carol Norman
"I was very impressed with the service we received from Furl. Our sofa bed is beautiful. I love the colour (lagoon). We bought it for guests to sleep on but our boys take turns to sleep on it from time to time as it's so comfortable and a spacious double bed which they love because they can spread out. We use it as a sofa daily in our conservatory. It's quite firm to sit on but very comfortable and everyone has commented on how comfortable it is. It was expensive but I think it is well worth the money as the quality is outstanding. Delivery was great too and it was set up in just a few minutes. Well done Furl."
Usha Kotecha
"From making the first appointment, to visiting the showroom, to selecting the correct storage bed for me, to delivery and installation of the bed, I found the service to be exceptional. Before I made final selection on my bed and storage size, I took some of my own boxes to see how it fitted inside the storage section. Staff were very helpful in helping me choose fabric and style of headboard based on my bedroom theme and décor. These storage beds are certainly not cheap, however they are a great investment. The quality and craftsmanship of the mattress, bed frame and storage and headboard is excellent. Furl offer different depths of storage based on your requirements. They really are good storage solution for people who live in flats and don't have much storage space."
Louise Rogers
"The bed itself is amazing, great day sofa and comfortable sleeping space. Strongly recommend this company- we are so pleased we found them"
"Our sofa bed is incredibly comfortable and is being used as an 'everyday' bed with no complaints. The service itself was quick, reliable and easy. The payment options also made an expensive quality purchase much more manageable for us."
"I bought my sofabed (Medium 3 Seater Duette) a year ago and have slept on it almost every night since. The bed is extremely comfortable and the sofa still looks new. I opted for additional fabric protection on the Lana fabric I choose and this seems to have helped reduce the number of spill marks. I have children who sit eating on the sofa so there have been lots of marks but a quick sponge seems to have removed most of them. One thing is tricky and that’s moving it to hoover underneath or retrieve things if they fall under the bed. It weighs an absolute tonne. The moving system (an extra 100 quid) now seems like it would have been worth investing in. But it was such an expensive purchase in total I was trying to scale back on the cost. The sofa is very comfy when sitting on it alone but I would love the seat cushions to be slightly deeper as it’s not that easy to cuddle up next to someone, it’s just too shallow. Maybe the next model designed can have a more generous seat depth... But given that this sofa functions very highly as both something to sit AND sleep on overall I’m very happy with my purchase and the excellent customer service I had from David and his team."
"The quality of the bed, super amazing space inside, easy of opening, way it looks and how delivery guys put it up in our home. All go toward the reason why we bought. Wish it could have got here quicker, but we understand quality takes time. Thanks to all the team."
"So comfy, every friend that has slept on our Furl sofa bed has been so surprised at the great nights sleep they have had."
"Thank you furl for my wonderful sofa bed. It’s a very stylish sofa,beautiful fabric and a gorgeous colour. I use the bed every night and it is very comfortable to sleep on. So far l am extremely satisfied with my purchase and would not have a problem recommending furl to other potential customers!"
"High quality beds and the team who came round to put it up were friendly and did a professional job."
"We were very pleased with every aspect of our purchase. We knew we wanted storage beds in our new Barbican flat, and were delighted to discover Furl through a google search. The website gave us lots of good detailed information, but it was an appointment with David at the London showroom, which convinced us that Furl was right for us. Terrific selection of beds, many mattresses and endless numbers of possible fabrics. The fitters coped well with our quite small lifts, and our beds are beautiful and very comfortable. We thoroughly recommend!"
That looks fabulous Carol, thank you for sharing.
"Furl sofa bed is the best for my family. Ayse"
"We found Furl after two unsuccessful attempts by John Lewis to get a sofabed into our small flat. Our Furl came in pieces and was delivered with no difficulty, and re-assembled very quickly by two experienced and friendly "experts". The sofabed is strongly built, attractive and comfortable for everyday both sofa by day and as a bed at night, which converts very easily and quickly. It was a good choice. Gerard O'Donnell"
"The sofa-bed we purchased is just amazing! We have had various people sleeping on it over the past few weeks, and everyone has consistently said that they have had a good night's sleep. We are very pleased with it and consider it money well spent. My only constructive feedback is that the delivery process could have been smoother. We had paid extra for the expedited delivery, but we had to contact FURL rather than them contact us to chase up on delivery although the 4 week timescale had passed. Also, the FURL salesperson had been extremely confident the sofa would fit in our home ("if you can fit through the doorway, so can the sofa" she said), but the delivery men were less sure! Thankfully we did not have any problems fitting the sofa in (though it was tight!)."
"We love our Furl Bed. David was very helpful when we were buying the bed, sending a couple of swatches and then when we visited the showroom in London. I did have to give them a nudge to confirm delivery date, but that wasn’t a major issue. The team were helpful in organising for me to be the second delivery, so I didn’t have to take the whole morning off work. The guys that put the bed together were very friendly and helpful and did a great job. The bed is fantastic. Yes, it was expensive, but for me well worth the money. It’s solid, well made and looks great in our room."
"this is our second bed and the product quality is still as good as it was with the first one. these are great beds, they are not cheap but it's very good quality for money. when i compare the price of FURL beds to the beds available in shops or online in Luxembourg, the FURL beds remain still reasonably priced for the quality, comfort and convenience that they provide. unfortunately delivery abroad is not a pleasant and professional experience as within the UK where the team of installers add to the positive experience with their incredible service. the disservice we suffered was not FURL fault and it was out of their control and they did a lot to make up for it regardless (discount + replacement of damaged parts). Buying one of this bed from outside the UK is more of a challenge but I would do it again without even thinking about it. These are the best beds of my entire life. Thank you FURL and team."
"The storage bed bases are amazing and beautiful! We bought two, one double and one king and we are very happy with them."
"Was looking for a sofa bed as a permanent sleeper for every night use, and got a 2 and a 1/2 seater sofa with a memory foam mattress, which Is so easy and quick to pull out and use, and when made up it is the equivalent size of a small double and is extremly comfy as the matteress is a good thickness and perfect for my needs, have had it a while now and am very happy with it, great service too from the company,"
"Gorgeous beds with tons of storage. They can change the strength of the lifting mechanism to make it easier to lift the mattress up - which is brilliant for people who don't have a lot of upper body strength. Would definitely reccommend!"
"We are really pleased with our very comfortable solid bed/sofa. The moving facility was well worth the extra money."
"I love the sofa bed. It looks great and is comfortable, it’s easy to open and close, and it means we can use the space in the room when we don’t have guests. It’s just what the house needed."
"Genuinely impressed! The bed has been regularly used over the summer since purchased and is proving to be a comfy 'bed', not like previous experiences of sofa beds! The mechanism is very slick and robust. Oh, it's also a comfy sofa."
"Excellent product, good quality and huge storage area. Very well designed."
FURL is rated 4.91 based on 597 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!