FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

How would you rate FURL?

Andrew G
"I searched hard for options for a wall-bed - though expensive, Furl stood out for quality and the number of options. It was good to be able to tailor the RAL colour of the bed to match the RAL colour we'd used on adjoining walls and cupboards. I'm still wondering how to fit some small reading lights inside the frame - these would be a great feature to provide. Guests have been very comfortable on the pocket sprung mattress - our friends and relatives are now largely past sleeping on flimsy sofa beds. Thank you."
Verified Buyer
"We absolutely love our Furl sofas. We have a 3 seater sofa bed and a matching 2 seater sofa. They are so comfortable and everyone who comes to stay and use the sofa bed say how comfortable it is. Both sofas have the aditional storage in the arms which means we can store the duvet and all pillows in the four arms, which is great as we only have a one bedroom flat with limited storage space."
Yunqi Liu
"Very nice staff. Various of options to customize my own sofa bed. The assembly process only took 10 mins."
Dominick Stuart
Verified Reviewer
"A great space saving product (fold-away desk) & appears to be a very well-made quality product! David (at Furl) "said what he'd do & did what he said"... Definitely recommend them to others"
Posted 1 hour ago
Vanda Hutchings
Verified Reviewer
"Delighted with the storage bed and sofa bed that I ordered! Good quality products built to a high spec, which is reflected in the price, which I am more than happy to pay! Delivered promptly and on time, worth paying that little bit extra to have the products assembled. Extremely good customer service, with emails always answered promptly."
"Do not recommend ! Very poor care about customer, the delivery of our wall bed had 3 month delayed and has been a constant false expectation by giving multiple wrong estimate. The company just ignored our request of a commercial action to compensate for the inconvenience, i still wait for an answer as of today... The only positive aspect is that bed has been delivered after 6 month of wait"
Thank you for taking the time to write this Nicolas and thank you for ending on a positive note. We are very sorry for the delay we experienced in making your custom size wall bed but am pleased that now its installed it meets your expectations and fits your space.
"These are not inexpensive beds, but I am supremely pleased with mine. David Norman runs a great family business that went out of its way to satisfy me and my quirky requests. Design, quality of construction and the service from order through to delivery and installation met or exceeded my expectations. Thanks!"
"Always happy to write a good review for a company that warrants one , we had our bed delivered , very happy with it , the quality is superb, the service I've had from start to finish has been professional, friendly and prompt . I'll definitely be buying furl products again and can highly recommend them"
"We’ve just taken delivery of our new sofa bed and this is a quick line to say how delighted we are with it. Once again, like our storage bed, it’s a superior product. I would also like to add that the delivery team: Jake and Gregory were polite and courteous and extremely careful navigating up the steep stairs plus had full knowledge and genuine pride in the product."
Kathy Frain
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful customer service and very comfortable sofa bed.Perfect for our small flat. Thank you for all your advice and assistance."
"Expensive, but high quality. I've saved lots of space; the bed looks good, and I get a good nights sleep."
"An excellent sofa bed that my guests have found to be very comfortable, and which is extremely easy to fold away (in seconds) to return the room to daytime use."
"Fantastic bespoke bed."
Shelley McAinsh
Verified Buyer
"We received our sofa bed last December, just in time for my parents arriving for a visit. My dad, who has a bad back, said that it was the best sofa bed he's ever slept on. It's very comfortable. And as a sofa, it's great. It has stood the test of time with our four kids sitting on it on a daily basis. The only thing I would say could be improved upon would be with the matching throw cushions - a feather proof lining case to enclose the main cushion would be great as I have feathers poking through all the time. Otherwise, a fantastic piece of furniture. Thanks."
"Excellent storage bed with speedy installation"
Verified Buyer
"Furl's beds are brilliantly and thoughtfully designed with super strong hydaulic mechanisms. They are very heavy so my one bit of advice is to get wheels instead of legs unless you're sure you never need to move your bed around the room!"
"Not just a sofa bed - a real sofa and a real bed that guests rave about. What more can I say. BRILLIANT"
Sarah Hervey
Verified Buyer
"I wanted a sofa bed that was as comfortable a bed as it was a sofa, and vice versa. I also wanted the sofa to be very smart and good looking (not big and lumpy as they often are) and (critical) be able to install it in my (small) house. Furl put it together in situ and it is absolutely perfect."
"Fantastic best base. Hugely capacious and very neat and practical. A rolls Royce of ottoman bed bases."
"Excellent salesroom service and great product built to specification and very well made. Happy to recommend this company they know their products and will meet your individual requirements."
Carol Lasbrey
Verified Buyer
"There is no doubt that the storage capacity of the beds is huge, they look good and the finish is good. Customer service was also good. However, I didn't realise that even the smallest model would look enormous in my Georgian bedroom and that they are extremely heavy. They are transported in pieces and assembled on the spot. I dread to think what will happen when I want to move. I doubt anyone will know how to dismantle the bed and it will be impossible to get it down the stairs in one piece. Also I was unable to get the slim mattress supplied within the months time limit which I had so I have a bulky mattress sitting on top of an already bulky bed. In short, the size and weight of the beds is an issue."
Hello Carol, it is great to hear that you love the finish on your new Air bed. We transport the bed in pieces so that we can bring it into any room no matter how narrow the doors, but don't worry we can take it out for you in the same way. Either we can send disassembly and reassembly instructions to you, or we can provide a service to move it for you which is completely hassle free. All the best, Furl
FURL is rated 4.91 based on 533 reviews