FURL Reviews

Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax Road
Swiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
FURL Reviews | 8th June 2019
Aikaterini Koutoulaki
FURL 5 star review on 24th January 2020
Carol Moore
More Photos & Videos
I was concerned about my delivery and was having difficulty contacting Furl but the MD called me this morning to apologise so all is well.
not installed due to covid, but quite good quality
I would have given it 5 out of 5 if the delivery was within the time slot. It was supposed to be between 9 to 12 and it arrived at 1pm. It would also have been good if someone had called me when it was closer to the end of my time slot to let me know what was happening, instead of me calling. The delivery team were very curtious, neat, efficient and polite and did a great job. Overall very satisfied!
FURL 4 star review on 30th January 2020
Very polite friendly fitters and great looking product!
The service received from Furl was excellent. The delivery and installation chap was very good. He was smart, polite and also managed to resolve a potential installation issue due to the uneveness of the floor and rug. My only concern was the the removable valance does not extend around the back of the bed, and therefore the base of the bed can be seen from the side. If this had of extended fully, I would have been able to rate the bed Very Good.
Hi Claudia, So very pleased to have impressed you I hope your client is happy too. Removable covers are designed to be easy to take on and off and that's why they end where they do - if they wrapped behind the bed you'd have to move the bed to get to the ends to remove them which would be very awkward. Thanks for taking the time to write your comments here please do keep recommending us to your clients, have a great 2020.
Very happy with the sofabed but am awaiting arrival and fitting of moving system as the one brought was the wrong one for a large sofa.
Talked to your custmer service who reassured me it was a 2 minute job to fit and would be with me soon.(I have a bad back so this is essential to me)
Driver/constructors were polite and friendly .
We are extremely pleased with our Duette leather sofa bed; it's well made and exactly what we needed. The guys who delivered it were polite, and very efficient, as was the guy who took our order. However, having paid extra for delivery (200 miles from our main home) and assembly on 6 Dec, it was changed to 23 Nov to suit the company, with the only other option being mid January. This may have suited the company's logistics, but it inconvenienced us considerably. That said, we remain very satisfied with the product - although we have yet to use the sofa bed.
We received excellent service and advice in the showroom, giving us time to explore every option, which led us to find exactly what we wanted. Our sofa bed was installed extremely efficiently by two polite and considerate delivery personnel. Overall very happy with our new sofa bed.
Really pleased with my sofa bed the storage arms are such a great idea too! Delivery was excellent and the guys were friendly and professional
Good quality and solid bed. Not cheap but you can customize it which is very useful. We have had it for a month and we are very happy with it.
Excellent delivery drivers
Product excellent, delivery excellent. Only slight downside was shouldn’t have expected delivery by the date they give you - it was two weeks late. Probably shouldn’t have expected it but if a specific date given we expected it to be real. Would suggest Furl give the headline delivery date as clearly ONLY an approximate date in the headline (presumably somewhere in the small print there was a caveat but we missed it). We had a big family week end and ordered on basis it would have been there by then. Had to make alternative sleeping arrangements to accommodate a couple and new baby as a result. Overall though would recommend them and will consider buying again from them if the need arises.
Hello Simon, Thank you for your feedback - the estimated dated is shown at the time of order and on your confirmation email, We'll look into how we can make it clearer. Regardless, we did miss it by more days than we would have liked and we're really sorry about that. I'm glad you are impressed by the product and our delivery service. Enjoy your sofa bed.
Great products and delivery & setup of the bed (the delivery team were exceptional - very polite and efficient).
The only criticism I have is that the communication from date of order to date of delivery could be improved. Once we had placed our order, we didn’t hear from Furl unless we chased them. This shouldn’t be the case and needs to be improved!
Hi Puja,

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments here, I'm delighted you love your bed. I'm really sorry about the communications issues, it’s an area we are working on with new systems and procedures to avoid this. We’re working hard to improve all areas of our service, so I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.
There is no doubt that the product is excellent, but the lack of information on the order delay (I had to chase up for it) was very disappointing, that’s why I have given them good only.
They are let down by the lack of upfront details regarding the order production.
On the plus side the delivery team were excellent (Tim & Andre), especially as the access to the building had changed again that morning,
but it was pitiful to see their small porter parcel trolley to cope with a 5ft 3 bed and mattress. I hope under the Manual Handling Operations Regulations that they are given a replacement trolley that suits the purpose.
Hi Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments here, I'm delighted you love your storage bed, it was a little challenging making your bespoke size so I'm sorry for the slight delay. We should have communicated better and we are working really hard to improve this.
The product is fantastic. The delivery team were wonderful. We received the sofa a week after the expected delivery date but communication was good.

Furl themselves admit that the product is so good they don't need to market but the pre sales experience was frustrating. Difficult to book a convenient time to visit the showroom and it all felt like Furl were doing us a favour selling us a sofa, rather than a "customer focused" approach. It was all good in the end and we are very happy with our sofa, so maybe they have done us a favour letting us spend our money with them!
I am hugely impressed by the bed. Whilst expensive, it is superbly made, looks good, is a joy to ‘manage’ and my guests say they have slept extremely well and would never believe that they were sleeping in a sofa bed.
I have only docked the star because they were not as communicative as they might have been in the early stages, knowing I had a deadline. David, who had been most helpful in the shop, emailed his apology for any delay saying he was 'never in the shop'. Perhaps he should spend more time there. Anyway a great product.
We love our Furl Bed. David was very helpful when we were buying the bed, sending a couple of swatches and then when we visited the showroom in London.

I did have to give them a nudge to confirm delivery date, but that wasn’t a major issue.

The team were helpful in organising for me to be the second delivery, so I didn’t have to take the whole morning off work.

The guys that put the bed together were very friendly and helpful and did a great job.

The bed is fantastic. Yes, it was expensive, but for me well worth the money. It’s solid, well made and looks great in our room.
Making the bed according my specs and using first quality products. very good customer service also.
Bed beautifully made according my specs. First quality materials and superb customer service. Something worthy to spend money on.
I searched hard for options for a wall-bed - though expensive, Furl stood out for quality and the number of options. It was good to be able to tailor the RAL colour of the bed to match the RAL colour we'd used on adjoining walls and cupboards.

I'm still wondering how to fit some small reading lights inside the frame - these would be a great feature to provide.

Guests have been very comfortable on the pocket sprung mattress - our friends and relatives are now largely past sleeping on flimsy sofa beds.

Thank you.