FURL Reviews

Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax Road
Swiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
FURL 5 star review on 10th November 2020
FURL 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Soraya Williams
FURL 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Margaret Partridge
Great service from start to finish. Delivery planned well in advance and kept to. The two lads who delivered the sofa and assembled it could not be faulted, excellent all round would give more stars if possible!
Storage beds are such a benefit in small houses and flats, and Furl makes quality products, made the way you need them. Having researched extensively online there are not many companies selling quality storage beds. The Max bed has lots of storage and a super comfortable mattress. I suggest booking a visit to the showroom, as they can answer your questions and you can test the beds. The delivery/ assembly team arrived on time, which is not always the case with other firms. Highly recommended
I am a happy owner of Illusion bed and I can not stop thank Furl for producing such a beautiful and functional piece of furniture! Absolutely happy with my choice and purchase. The quality and look can not be beaten! My bed was delivered on time, by a friendly team who assembled it fast in my room. Everything worked out exactly as I wanted! My next purchase will be chairs and coffee table! Highly recommended!
Efficient great service, the bed looks great...yet to try it out.
Great products, passionately designed, constructed and installed. Top quality in service from start to end.
Am seriously impressed by Furl. The service has been outstanding from beginning to end and the product is extremely good. 100% recommend and hope to use Furl again. I really wish you did normal sofas too!
After more than 3 months of waiting for our bed, the only thing I can say is - it was really worth it.
The Furl and its delivery/assembling team was just great.
We will definitely come back!
P.
FURL 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Excellent service and installation process was great.
Sumptuous, stately, eye watering and comfortable. Four words that immediately pop into my head. The sofa bed has made our room look glamorous. Thank you Furl for being Fabulous!
We purchased a leather sofa bed with storage arms. Its so comfortable to sleep on and easy to fold up. We needed a bed that would be used everyday.
We were able to test out the bed in the store, MJ was very helpful and took time to answer our questions.
The delivery men were great too and they built the chair quickly. We would definitely recommend Furl!
The gentlemen who delivered our new Furl bed were helpful, charming and efficient. They helped us make the best decision about the placement of our bed in the room.
I ordered a Nuvo Sofa Bed and Max Storage Bed. The colours and textures are fab and the look, feel and finish of the sofa and the bed show they are high quality products. Both were delivered and assembled by an extremely professional and helpful delivery team. Thank you!
Bought the Horizon table as I like gimmicks and gadgets. I thought it wouldn't really be used. My wife and children use it daily. Also acquired the storage bed, extending dining table with beautiful folding chairs. Love Furl design so much I scan their website looking for anything new.
Really good quality product, customer service was excellent from salesman to the delivery men. Very efficient, the delivery men were friendly and polite, assembled the bed quickly and cleared everything up, showing me how it worked. It’s a beautiful bed, I need to buy another one now for my other son!!!
Excellent service. Delivery drivers polite and efficient. Even took their shoes off at my doormat though I told them later they didn't have to!
FURL

For
Un compromised
Real
Livening

They have Something that’s hard to find , Total Quality.
Helpful staff and an excellent product
Our new Furl bed arrived two days ago and we could not be happier. Delivery was friendly and on time. The drivers brought all the bed parts upstairs and built the bed up, taking care not to damage any walls or other furniture. The bed is gorgeous, I'm very happy with the material we picked, and the storage amazing! I have managed to fit all our spare duvets, bed linen and towels in there and still have lots of space left. I would happily recommend Furl and would use them again in the future.
The delivery team were excellent. Fast, no nonsense and very careful and respectful. The telephone call an hour before was most helpful.
The bed and mattress also excellent, supportive and very comfortable-a goods nights sleep.
A company that not only manufactures high quality sofa/bed products, they care about the customer experience. Extremely accommodating with our need to change delivery date multiple times and nothing seemed too much trouble. Delivered and put together seamlessly by personable delivery guys and we look forward to enjoying our furniture for many years to come.
FURL is rated 4.89 based on 842 reviews