Fridge Freezer Direct Reviews

sales@fridgefreezerdirect.co.uk

41-43 Brookside

Category:
Home & Garden

"The delivery guys bent over backwards to deliver the product on time, despite very difficult conditions. They didn't complain once and were very professional."
Wasdell Packaging Limited
Verified Buyer
"Steve, who dealt with our order, was helpful and efficient"
"For starters, you are sending out a survey on 'how did we do?' before the goods have even arrived.... You are also unable to give me an exact delivery date, just a 'week commencing' date, with a phone call an hour before a large appliance arrives - looks like I will need to hire a helper all week and have them wait around until the fridge arrives. In this day and age, e-commerce is super advanced and sophisticated, and unfortunately it's unacceptable to not have a delivery time slot, let alone a delivery date."
Thank you for your review.
Due to your order being currently out of stock the transport team at the manufacturers are unable to advise on the delivery date at the present time.
As per the conversation with our sales team when the order was placed, the delivery company will call you directly to book in the exact delivery date.
This will avoid the need for you to have help on site unnecessarily.
All deliveries on the given date are between 8-6 pm. The delivery drivers are requested to call you when they are on route, although this is not guaranteed. On the delivery day we can get you an ETA should you request this. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to call our customer service team on 01455 894410 / 01455 894414.
Suzi Coughlan
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and helpful customer service"
Jack Homer
"Quick and helpful"
Antony Village Hall
Verified Buyer
"Fast Delivery, Good quality. Ideal for the Village Hall"
Royal British Legion Becontree
Verified Buyer
"As always, quick reply to phone, competitive prices and quick delivery. Thank you."
Granny Satchwells
Verified Buyer
"It was very good customer service,fast and reliable delivery,reasonable price,I can highly recommended,, Thanks Fridge Freezer Direct"
Friends Of St Marys Hospital
Verified Buyer
"The fridge freezer is fine. Our only problem is that the lock only comes with 2 keys, of which our local locksmith does not stock the blanks. As access to the fridge, which needs to be locked overnight, is required by our volunteers it would be helpful if it had come with more copies. When we enquired about extra keys, we were told that a replacement lock was available, but that it too would only have two keys.the fridge is used by"
"Excellent service Great advise Delivery Perfect"
Mary Black
Verified Buyer
"I am delighted with the fridge but was very confused over delivery arrangements and what it was telling me on Fridge Freezer Direct web site (my account). However, I have received the item and its now in place."
Christopher Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful when ordering. delivery on time and as promised"
The Recreation Ground
Verified Buyer
"Member of staff helping with my numerous questions was extremely helpful. Delivery was on time and as expected, with a very helpful driver. Overall very pleased with both the service and the product."
"Staff were extremely helpful, service was good."
Caledonian Bar
Verified Buyer
"very friendly staff good price good range of products and delivers on time"
Pipers Restaurant
Verified Buyer
"Great service as usual. Have bought equipment from FFD many times and have had great service every time."
"The driver could not be more helpful"
Fit Club Studios LTD
Verified Buyer
"Ordering process easy. Sales rep discussed our needs and recommended a different cooler to the one we had originally inquired about, most helpful."
"Great to deal with, I called on several occasions to discuss the various options and products that were in my budget. I spoke to a couple of different staff members, who were always cheerful polite and very helpful. I'm very happy with the service I received and wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
Blakesley Hall Primary School
Verified Buyer
"Good service and helpful staff"
Fridge Freezer Direct is rated 4.72 based on 860 reviews