Fridge Freezer Direct Reviews

Category:
Home & Garden

Melvin Greensmith
Verified Buyer

Yet to try bought because we needed one because we've got a birthday bash comming up our old had just pack up arrived on time service was brilliant no problems
William Day
Verified Buyer

Note of caution to anyone to anyone buying a bar fridge for a domestic setting, avoid this one as it sounds like a train rumbling through your house! It's keeps stuff cold and looks good but we turn it off a lot due to the noise
Peter Kirkham
Verified Buyer

Great service with very quick delivery and phone contact beforehand to confirm arrangements. I'm a very happy customer.
Geoff Swift
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time and works well
Reviewer

Easy to speak to sorted out any little problems I had extremely fast made me a happy customer

Verified Buyer

Excellent product, great customer service, everyone involved in buying this product was very helpful, I would recommend to anyone.
Noble Leisure Co Ltd
Verified Buyer

no problem with the fridge, unfortunately arrived a couple of days later than first promised but otherwise fine.
Le Petit Four
Reviewer

Efficient order and delivery proccess
Mallams Restaurant
Verified Buyer

Managed to get a fridge to us on Bank Holiday Saturday and saved our bacon!

Excellent service.
Friendly, helpful, accommodating.

thank you!
SIMON CROAL
Verified Buyer

Everything was perfect except it arrived with a broken lock. The locks seem very flimsy and not of the same quality as the rest of the fridge unfortunately
Thank you for your review.
Please accept our apologies that your unit had a fault on the lock.
we arranged on Friday for a replacement lock to be sent to you once we had bee made aware of the problem.
Do not hesitate to contact us direct should you need anything in the future.
FFD Customer service 01455 894410 Claire
Highfield Fisheries
Verified Buyer

Provided value-for-money in an easy transaction completed without incident.
Scarista House
Verified Buyer

Easy to order. Quick confirmation. Prompt delivery. All round fantastic service.

the cool cabinet was
Karen Nelson

Excellent customer service!
Drayton Golf Club
Verified Buyer

Failed to deliver either of my 2 orders on time, when I called to ask where my delivery was I was told I would get a call back with an update. This never happened! Very poor customer service on this occasion.
All our orders are direct from the manufactures and they deliver via their chosen delivery companies. All orders over £200.00 + VAT include Free Standard Delivery.
Free Next Day Delivery is included on around half of our products, they show this with the Free Next Day Delivery logo.
ALL Standard Deliveries have a lead time of 1 to 5 working days depending on the product selected. Our customer services will advise on an exact delivery date.
The website does not state that a next day delivery service is available on the XW30 wine cooler. All deliveries on this unit are 2-3 days.
With regards to the Empire unit they do deliver on a next day and I was given the information from them on the unit’s ETA. I can only apologise that the delivery company did not deliver to you on the day we were informed and, although we endeavour to get back to all inquiries; we are sorry that your call was not returned.
Whitely Hall Cricket Club
Verified Buyer

Sales and Customer Service was brilliant. Was informed we would be contacted when they where to be delivered and rung again to confirm as we are a cricket club that does not open during the week. Arrived yesterday with no warning and luckily the groundsman was on the ground at the time. Very Disappointing.
Thank you for your review.
Please accept our apologies that you were not informed of the delivery.
The suppliers themselves should of booked this in as they delivery through their own company.
we have passed on your disappointment and they have apologised and will endeavour to call all customers to advise on deliveries going forward.
Plush
Verified Buyer

Thank you for a very prompt and clear business transaction
Simon Smith
Verified Buyer

Fridge broken after a week should have been replaced rather than having to wait several days for parts and service.
Fridge Freezer Direct is rated 4.72 based on 786 reviews