Fridge Freezer Direct Reviews

Category:
Home & Garden

Alasdair Campbell
Verified Buyer

Although there was a slight manufacturing defect, FFD acted speedily and helpfully in contact with the manufacturer in arranging a small refund which was paid into my bank within a few days.
13th Note
Verified Buyer

perfect service from first phone call to delivery, highly recommend
Forest Hills Hotel

Helpful staff
Dean Forest Railway Co LTD
Verified Buyer

The product was delivered undamaged and on time.
Brunswick Environmental Services
Verified Buyer

They sold the product at a good price and delivered it within 2 working days of the order.
Lindy Lous Tea Rooms
Verified Buyer

Telephone service very informative. Delivery times on schedule. Both items working to a satisfactory standard.
Overall, we would use Freezer Direct again should the need occur.
Oualid Aattouch
Verified Buyer

Wasn't lucky with the customer service as I didn't get the support I expected, had issues with delivery and positioning, everytime I call they will keep spinning me around and asking me to get in touch with your own supplier, was a big let down for me as I got no help or soever, so I had to sort things out my self.
Thank you for your review. I have had a look into your order that was placed by yourself online. The order was placed for a " next day delivery". All commercial deliveries are kerbside only to the closest threshold,This is an industry standard, unless you have paid for an additional service. Next day deliveries do not have additional services included. standard deliveries can have the additional service, but this chargeable. This was discussed with our online order team and was not required due to the extra cost and a 3-5 day delivery lead time
Mount Lebanon
Verified Buyer

Very good quality very good service thanks
Wright Way Ltd
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and helpful staff
Verified Buyer

I was delivered on the day agreed in good condition
JJ Food Store

Very good
Urban Bar & Lounge
Verified Buyer

Easy process and quick delivery
Torteval Cheese
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service from Luke. Fridge had to travel to Guernsey so I now have to recoup the VAT which I'm sure will be straightforward.
Tracey Babbage
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with the advice I got from Stephen and even when I had it delivered and one of the shelves had a noticeable mark on it. Another two shelves were replaced. Love my new fridge.
Adams Joinery Ltd

Good quality
Michael Parkes
Verified Buyer

Dear Sir or Madam, We ordered the fridge on the 25th September and we have not had it delivered yet could you let me know when it will be delivered as the customer is not very pleased.

Yours faithfully M Parkes
Gary Hill
Verified Buyer

Purchase process was quick and easy and the delivery team were brilliant pleasant and efficient
Tony Williams
Verified Buyer

Excellent. Good friendly service on the phone and delivered as promised. Also excellent prices
The Banana Tree Restaurants Ltd
Verified Buyer

Great service and competitive prices.
Richard Watts Charities The Office
Verified Buyer

The display unit arrived on time for our event, it works and it looks great
Fridge Freezer Direct is rated 4.72 based on 829 reviews