Fridge Freezer Direct Reviews

Category:
Home & Garden

The Harlech Castle
Verified Buyer
"I was promised a telephone call before delivery. That never happened. It was lucky that someone was in the pub to accept the dish washer. But apart from that all was super."
"Prompt and efficient service."
"Hi FFD Very happy with the fridge which arrived on time and in good order. We had anticipated delivery issues due to very narrow roads where we live (a park home site) and had seen the warning to expect a large lorry, equiv to a double decker bus. Fortunately, on the day, the fridge arrived in a ‘standard’ truck, was dropped off at the kerbside without any difficulty at all. The fridge is as expected, good for purpose and fits (just) in our outdoor shed – very pleased with it. Thanks, FFD!"
"the fridge is good condition and I haven't problem"
Salford Arts Theatre
Verified Buyer
"Order was made and the process was easy and straight forward. Delivery next day perfect"
Victoria Parks
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was prompt and the guys were competent, cheerful and very helpful!"
Fastlink London Limited
Verified Buyer
"Item was delivered and brought into our place. Customer Service was fantastic. Will recommend to a friend :)"
Edinburgh International Festival Society
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time and no damage. Cheers"
Loch Doon Caravan Park
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and very good price fast delivery"
Rodneys Sports Bar
Verified Buyer
"Very easy too deal with when placing the order over the phone. Simple and easy for payment Only criticism would be that I never received a phone call at any time from the delivery driver so was unaware when the item was delivered."
Beddoes & Sons
Verified Buyer
"The fridge I originally ordered online was not in stock, within a few minutes of my order being placed a member of staff had contacted me to advise me of this and helped in ordering and alternative that was immediately available. This is great customer service."
Britt Stores LTD
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order online, Delivery was next day and everything went according to plan."
"Does the job perfectly."
"Customer Service was helpful, and made suitable suggestions and recommendations, but had to consult the manufacturer for some questions."
Peter Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Could get the fridge to work properly!! Instructions not the best !! So phoned customer services ! Was told that I would receive a call to talk me through the instructions this was approximately 12-30 Friday 22nd June the party was Saturday night ! Hence the reason for purchase of under counter fridge!! I have still not heard from you !! Will let everyone know how poorly we have been treated😡"
Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies that your call was not responded to. Once we received your call on the Friday we did pass the information onto the manufacturers service department, requesting that they give you a call to go through setting the temperature. I have called them again this morning; requesting again that they call you.
Stoneyburn Community Bowling Club
Verified Buyer
"Ordered keg cooler on Monday and was delivered on the Friday. Excellent communication from start to finish. Would recommend"
David Smith
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time and a good price"
Bill Morley
Verified Buyer
"Everything with the sales team and office team was great and very helpful, delivery was ok, but the driver could not find the correct place for me to sign goods unchecked. thanks"
The Associates Club
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering. Great value compared to other suppliers. Great customer service and a lovely delivery man who went out if his way to help. 😊"
Mr Ron Hartley
Verified Buyer
"Good service and prompt delivery"
Fridge Freezer Direct is rated 4.71 based on 895 reviews