Fridge Freezer Direct Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Fridge Freezer Direct

sales@fridgefreezerdirect.co.uk

41-43 Brookside

"Could get the fridge to work properly!! Instructions not the best !! So phoned customer services ! Was told that I would receive a call to talk me through the instructions this was approximately 12-30 Friday 22nd June the party was Saturday night ! Hence the reason for purchase of under counter fridge!! I have still not heard from you !! Will let everyone know how poorly we have been treated😡"
Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies that your call was not responded to. Once we received your call on the Friday we did pass the information onto the manufacturers service department, requesting that they give you a call to go through setting the temperature. I have called them again this morning; requesting again that they call you.
"Ordered a quiet cooler, that model wasn't in stock bought a more expensive one that's smaller and noisy. No good for me now you want to charge me over £100 to take it back?"
Company's Reply Thank you for your review, we are sorry that you are finding the unit noisy. I have checked with the suppliers of the unit you have ordered and the original one that you looked at. The unit that you have has a rating of 45 decibel. The unit you were looking to order has a rating of 50 decibel. All commercial refrigeration on the bottle coolers have a similar rating as they have larger compressors than domestic units due to them being opened and closed on a more frequent basis. When in a bar environment this is not noticed due to the surrounding ambient noise. all of the suppliers charge a re-stocking fee and transport for returning units, as per the terms and conditions agreed to when the order was placed. Please do not hesitate to contact me direct should you need anything further. I have all of the information on your order should you wish to return the unit.
"Failed to deliver either of my 2 orders on time, when I called to ask where my delivery was I was told I would get a call back with an update. This never happened! Very poor customer service on this occasion."
All our orders are direct from the manufactures and they deliver via their chosen delivery companies. All orders over £200.00 + VAT include Free Standard Delivery.
Free Next Day Delivery is included on around half of our products, they show this with the Free Next Day Delivery logo.
ALL Standard Deliveries have a lead time of 1 to 5 working days depending on the product selected. Our customer services will advise on an exact delivery date.
The website does not state that a next day delivery service is available on the XW30 wine cooler. All deliveries on this unit are 2-3 days.
With regards to the Empire unit they do deliver on a next day and I was given the information from them on the unit’s ETA. I can only apologise that the delivery company did not deliver to you on the day we were informed and, although we endeavour to get back to all inquiries; we are sorry that your call was not returned.
"Sorry to say but we are very disappointed with your service, we bought 2 brand new freezer from your store but 1 was not working I mean the freezer gives out hot air instead, hope FFD sort it out quickly. It's already been 2 weeks."
Thank you for your review.
We received a call from you on 13/03/17 to notify us of the issues you were experiencing.
The engineer attend the same day and the parts were delivered the following day.
The engineer did attempt to contact you on Wednesday 15/03/17 to advise of the engineer re attending, with out success, so a voicemail message was left for you.
As per our telephone conversation today ( Monday 20/03/17 ) the engineer is attending today to fit the part and have your unit up and running for you.
"Order took 4 days to process Once processed was given a 10 day delivery date and arranged for someone to be in all day to take delivery. At 11pm I received an email saying my delivery would be the next day ( a different day than they said) and that if nobody was in there would be a re delivery charge. Poor disorganised service. Have gone elsewhere ( Hopkins) for the other items I needed and got better service at same price."
Thank you for your review. I have looked into your order and it was placed at 08.32 am and confirmed within an hour of the order being placed at 09.33 am.
The delivery lead time for this unit is within 7-10 working days. We contacted you via email as the contact number entered on the online order was incorrect. The email was sent the day before the delivery 06/10/16 at 10.34am. We book all deliveries in the day before it is due. This was for delivery on the 5th working day 07/10/16. As in the terms and conditions accepted at the point of order and we remind customers when booking in that charges may apply if there is no-one there to accept the delivery. This is so these charges can be avoided as all commercial deliveries are between 8am and 6pm. You did request the delivery date to be changed but as this was on the day of delivery we could not facilitate this. The delivery was successfully made at 3.15pm on the 07/10/16. We apologise that having the delivery early was not to your satisfaction.
"I purchased bottle cooler on line and filled in my address and it showed there was no delivery charge so I went ahead and completed purchase. Next day I received email saying there was a large delivery charge so I cancelled .... not happy bunny... took approx. 7 working days to be refunded"
Thank you for your review, i have looked into your order.
This order had an additional charge as it is on the Isle of Lewis, a Scottish Island at the top of Scotland.
We have to call the suppliers direct as the costings can vary dependant on the postal code and the unit size and weight.
This applies to all off shore deliveries. We did call you with the delivery costings at which point the order was cancelled. The refund was processed but as with all refunds, dependant on the bank it can take up to 10 working days to clear. Regards FFD Customer Service Team
"No confirmation of the order. After days of it not arriving or contact from the company, I contacted them for status update. Told by them they needed the security code to take payment for the item before they could dispatch. I informed they they had already had the payment from my bank 15 days before. After they Checked their records talked to the sales team who said that the price and paid for was advertised incorrect and they now needed an additional payment from me of £40.00. Not thinking correctly at the time due to the surprise I paid the extra. I asked why nobody had contacted me and they said they had tried. When the phone number on their file was checked it was not my number. However, my email address was correct and I had not had any contact from them by this means either. After thinking it all over following the phone call the same day I didn't feel I had been treated professionally so called back to cancel the order but their office had just closed, so sent an email instruction to cancel and refund request. Next working day they phoned me back mid morning to say it had been dispatched and I would now have to pay a 25% restocking fee which I refused to do. The item has now arrived in packaging that was filthy with thick black dust on it. Disgusting experience."
Please accept your apologies that you have not been happy with the processing of your order.
Our sales team had called you for an authorisation code as it had been flagged as requiring an authorisation code in the payment system. This is requested to protect you the customer from fraudulent card payments. It transpired after numerous voice mails and emails, the incorrect contact number was on the order that had been placed online. There had been a pricing discrepancy on the website and we did offer to see if there was another unit we could offer. The additional payment was taken and the order processed as agreed by yourself. These orders are picked within minutes of the order being sent to the suppliers and then dispatched to the local Hub for delivery in the next 3-5 working days. Due to this when we received the email requesting to cancel the order the unit had been dispatched. The suppliers charge a re-stocking fee and this is documented in the terms and conditions agreed to at the point of order. We did try to get this quashed as you had emailed on the Friday to cancel, however they were unable to as they are charged by the carriers. The order had already been sent to the Hub for dispatch. We have passed on to the suppliers the condition of the packaging so that we can avoid this in the future. Kind regards FFD Customer Service Team
"I paid for next day delivery and it did not come this caused me to lose money"
Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies that the delivery company let you down. We had called them for an ETA on the delivery day and they had said that you were to be the next drop of the day. At approximately 16.30 we chased them again as this had still not arrived. they assured us it would be delivered to you on that day. The following morning it transpired that although the driver had your delivery on his manifest it had not been loaded onto the vehicle. Due to this we immediately refunded you for the next day delivery charge that they did not adhere to. This matter was logged with the suppliers as they make the delivery arrangements through there chosen carriers. FFD Customer service team
"Tried to deliver at 7.45am! To a pub. Then had loads of hidden charges to get it re-sent out or cancelled. It then got re-delivered about 3 weeks later. Would never use again."
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you are unhappy with the service that you received .All of our deliveries are between 8am and 6pm. The delivery driver did arrive early but did not attempt to deliver until 8am. There was no one available to accept the delivery and after waiting until 8.19 he did have to continue to make his other drops. Calls were made to the number provided to let you know that the delivery was on site. It is unfortunate that there was no one to take receipt of the delivery. We do state in our terms and conditions that are agreed to at the point of purchase that failed deliveries will incur a charge. This matter was resolved and the unit was delivered successfully.
"I had issues with my card payment so recieved a call (that i missed because i was at work) asking for the banks authorisation code. I called back to be told there was issues with the phones and i would recieve a call back within 30 mins. I never recieved the call or the goods. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!"
"I ordered a dishwasher which has never worked. An engineer found 2 bolts in the PCB unit which caused it to blow (an engineer we had to sort out as they would not). One person stated on the phone that I was only covered for parts on the Warranty even though it never worked. I'm shocked, I run a business and would never treat a customer this way."
"*** A return call promised we are still waiting a week later!!!"
"Appalling service. Ordered a knife set and individual knife on 12.04. Got a phone call on 14.04 saying that the individual knife I ordered would not be available for at least another 6 months.I asked to cancel that item from my order which was agreed. I then received an email confirming my order but had an order acknowledgment attached with the canceled item showing. I received a further email on 15.04 informing me that one of the items from the 5 piece set I ordered would not be available until June with an offer of part shipping the order now and sending the remainder later. I asked to cancel my entire order as it was a gift and waiting until June was unacceptable. I received confirmation of the cancellation on the same day which stated a refund would take 7 days! To this point I was not aware I had been charged for items that were never in stock. The 7 days stated in my email confirmation has now passed and no refund has shown in my account. I have just called FFD to find out why the refund has not been paid to be told that its 7 working days for the transfer to take place, not 7 days like the email states. Its appalling that my money is taken instantly with no ability to fulfill my order, and then takes 7 working days to return it."
Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies in your order not being fulfilled. On the back of your review we have revised our website and will be making adjustments to avoid this in the future. FFD is a drop ship company and at the time for on-line orders we did not have visibility of the stock until we place the order with the manufacturers. We have over 15,000 items on our website and as we do not hold the stock here ourselves it is unfortunate that the items that you had ordered were not available at the time. Our aim is to please our customers so we are liaising with the manufacturers to improve the service that we give. Orders cannot be placed with out prior payment as on all websites. We did contact yourself as soon as we were made aware to let you know of the stock issue. With regards to the refund we have adjusted our responses in the future to read up to 7 working days. When refunds are issued it is dependant on the individual bank as to how quickly it is processed through they're systems.
"I made an order of 2 fridges on 09 OCT, called to check if they would be delivered on 11OCT, Friday. Got a confirmation, confirmed it to my client. Then on Thursday I got a call from delivery company that the delivery will only be Monday. Called FridgeFreezerDirect again, they checked the recording of my previous conversation and said "yes, we did confirm the delivery on Friday, but there is nothing we can do now, the delivery will be on Monday" So I had to find and hire a courier on Friday to go from London to Milton Keynes to collect the fridges and deliver them to Central London. One of the worst customer service experiences, that I have ever had and a very disappointing attitude. First and list time that I ordered"
Delivery
Information
Price
"I was promised for a delivery in 5 days by the customer services on an email, then after 5 days when I called to check where my freezer was they first said we did not receive your payment. I proved that I paid straight away,then they said we never promised to deliver it in 5 days, then I proved that they actually did promise on an email. They did not want to help me out in anyway and I took them to court in the end."
Fridge Freezer Direct is rated 4.72 based on 995 reviews