Fridge Freezer Direct Insights

Fridge Freezer Direct have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A-

A

Delivery - Fast

92.86%
Industry Average
" Excellent advice and assistance received. Prompt and efficient delivery received Look forward to completing more business in future Thanks for your kind business "
- MINUS 20
" Very good very pleased with the product delivery on time no problems "
- Anonymous
" Brilliant. Delivery as promised next day. Good price on upright fridge "
- St Mary
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" This was eventually refunded so they get credit for this, however the customer service and the loops I had to jump through to get this left a bad taste in my mouth. "
- Anonymous
" This charge was forcefully put on me as I had no choice but to pay because even when I wanted a refund they still would have charged full delivery. "
- Lucky star
" 45 and didn't know anything about a collection because they weren't told about it?! A very helpful lady by the name of Claire sorted it all out, the old fridge was collected 2 days later and we were not charged (the afternoon delivery charge was also refunded). "
A
97.47%
Industry Average
" Great customer service "
- Anonymous
" The company service is remarkable, the fridge I ordered is fantastic and delivery was super, driver was very helpful, friendly guy. My fridge working great! Thank you so much for fabulous service and wishing you all wonderful week ahead! Kind Regards, Angel MacKenzie "
- Village Green Coffee Shop & Gifts
" Exceptional service as always; can't recommend highly enough. "
- Bon Appetit