Fridge Freezer Direct Reviews

Tell us how Fridge Freezer Direct made you happy
Delivery
Information
Price
Fridge Freezer Direct were very good, the delivery time was brilliant in less than 48 hours. Would definitely recommend them and use again in the future!!
Customer service was superb. We have limited access to our site and the customer service/sales rep I dealt with did everything in his power to get us the items we ordered as quickly as possible and without extra cost.
Both of our orders were delivered on the day quoted. Although a fridge was delivered and not a freezer, the sales team were happy to sort the problem out and replaced the item the next day. Should we need anything in the future, we have no hesitation about ordering from you in the future.
Helpful, efficient and when we encountered a problem beyond their control they put it right for us immediately without any issue. Stress-free shopping!
The delivery guys bent over backwards to deliver the product on time, despite very difficult conditions. They didn't complain once and were very professional.
As always, quick reply to phone, competitive prices and quick delivery. Thank you.
Member of staff helping with my numerous questions was extremely helpful. Delivery was on time and as expected, with a very helpful driver. Overall very pleased with both the service and the product.
Great to deal with, I called on several occasions to discuss the various options and products that were in my budget. I spoke to a couple of different staff members, who were always cheerful polite and very helpful. I'm very happy with the service I received and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Terrible. Bought a Drinks fridge for our new office, phoned the company to make sure it would be able to be delivered into the office building staff as its being renovated and was told no problem. after purchasing i was told that this was now not a possibility and someone would have to go meet them outside the office as they would not even bring it into the door. Unless we paid £65 extra to take it into the lobby, not even into the lift and into the office. The person i spoke to was very apologetic as it was the delivery companies problem. but was still unable to sort it and we had to organize for someone to travel to the office and be there to collect it. If they know this delivery company is an issue why're they using it?
Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies that you are dis pleased with the delivery company. All commercial deliveries are classed as kerbside delivery. The delivery companies will bring the unit to the nearest access point but do not bring them into the site unless the position and un pack service is requested. As this is an extra service it is chargeable. This is due to deliveries being made by a 1 man crew. They do not bring the units inside in case they damage the unit, the property or themselves. It is the suppliers that arrange the deliveries through their own choice of transport company,so we do not have control although we have strongly requested for this delivery company not to be used. I have passed on your review to them as we aim to please our customers not disappoint.
Delivery on time,good prices,good customer services
Order took 4 days to process Once processed was given a 10 day delivery date and arranged for someone to be in all day to take delivery. At 11pm I received an email saying my delivery would be the next day ( a different day than they said) and that if nobody was in there would be a re delivery charge. Poor disorganised service. Have gone elsewhere ( Hopkins) for the other items I needed and got better service at same price.
Thank you for your review. I have looked into your order and it was placed at 08.32 am and confirmed within an hour of the order being placed at 09.33 am.
The delivery lead time for this unit is within 7-10 working days. We contacted you via email as the contact number entered on the online order was incorrect. The email was sent the day before the delivery 06/10/16 at 10.34am. We book all deliveries in the day before it is due. This was for delivery on the 5th working day 07/10/16. As in the terms and conditions accepted at the point of order and we remind customers when booking in that charges may apply if there is no-one there to accept the delivery. This is so these charges can be avoided as all commercial deliveries are between 8am and 6pm. You did request the delivery date to be changed but as this was on the day of delivery we could not facilitate this. The delivery was successfully made at 3.15pm on the 07/10/16. We apologise that having the delivery early was not to your satisfaction.
No confirmation of the order. After days of it not arriving or contact from the company, I contacted them for status update. Told by them they needed the security code to take payment for the item before they could dispatch. I informed they they had already had the payment from my bank 15 days before. After they Checked their records talked to the sales team who said that the price and paid for was advertised incorrect and they now needed an additional payment from me of £40.00. Not thinking correctly at the time due to the surprise I paid the extra. I asked why nobody had contacted me and they said they had tried. When the phone number on their file was checked it was not my number. However, my email address was correct and I had not had any contact from them by this means either. After thinking it all over following the phone call the same day I didn't feel I had been treated professionally so called back to cancel the order but their office had just closed, so sent an email instruction to cancel and refund request. Next working day they phoned me back mid morning to say it had been dispatched and I would now have to pay a 25% restocking fee which I refused to do. The item has now arrived in packaging that was filthy with thick black dust on it. Disgusting experience.
Please accept your apologies that you have not been happy with the processing of your order.
Our sales team had called you for an authorisation code as it had been flagged as requiring an authorisation code in the payment system. This is requested to protect you the customer from fraudulent card payments. It transpired after numerous voice mails and emails, the incorrect contact number was on the order that had been placed online. There had been a pricing discrepancy on the website and we did offer to see if there was another unit we could offer. The additional payment was taken and the order processed as agreed by yourself. These orders are picked within minutes of the order being sent to the suppliers and then dispatched to the local Hub for delivery in the next 3-5 working days. Due to this when we received the email requesting to cancel the order the unit had been dispatched. The suppliers charge a re-stocking fee and this is documented in the terms and conditions agreed to at the point of order. We did try to get this quashed as you had emailed on the Friday to cancel, however they were unable to as they are charged by the carriers. The order had already been sent to the Hub for dispatch. We have passed on to the suppliers the condition of the packaging so that we can avoid this in the future. Kind regards FFD Customer Service Team
Fantastic after sales service and very prompt delivery
Very good customer service, good pricing and excellent products. We are regular purchases from FFD and therefore would prefer to have an account with a credit limit but this is not offered.
Fridge Freezer Direct is rated 4.73 based on 1,031 reviews