Fridge Freezer Direct Reviews

Read Fridge Freezer Direct Reviews

sales@fridgefreezerdirect.co.uk

41-43 Brookside

Tell us how Fridge Freezer Direct made you happy
very good on price and delivery,but 2 off the six castors collapsed while moving the freezer along our shop floor ,freezer now in place and working well,can you please send me two replacement castor for me to fit.
Good Morning, Thank you for your review. Our customer service department has tried to contact you via email and phone a number of times over the past week but we have been unsuccessful so far. Please call us at your earliest convenience to resolve the castor issue. FFD Team
Delivery and available great , damaged on arrival.
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, damages during delivery do occasionally occur however we always aim to remedy the situation quickly and fairly, with as little inconvenience to the customer as possible. We are glad you were happy with all other aspects of your purchase from FFD.
good product, delivered when said, very happy, would use again
Great to hear. Thanks for the review!
Some confusion over delivery. I ordered one model but changed it for a bigger one. The original one had next day delivery, the other 3-4 working days. I waited all day for the fridge before I was told it wouldn't be delivered for 3 days. Maybe my fault but turned out OK in the end.
Great communication, perfect delivery.
Speedy delivery ! Good customer care
Fan is quite noisy. Didn't get delivered on date originally given
The staff were extremely helpful in eventually and outside of their contol sorting out the delivery via TNT. Had we known the problems we would have paid for a timed delivery am/pm Well done to FFD
Delivery as promised happy with the service
Apart from sending the wrong fridge service was very good and the error was rectified without fuss.
Very quick. Very helpful
there is a large deepish scratch on the lid ,Also a small dent / scratch on the left hand side near the lid .So far it is running fine
I was promised a telephone call before delivery. That never happened. It was lucky that someone was in the pub to accept the dish washer. But apart from that all was super.
Order was made and the process was easy and straight forward. Delivery next day perfect
Very easy too deal with when placing the order over the phone. Simple and easy for payment Only criticism would be that I never received a phone call at any time from the delivery driver so was unaware when the item was delivered.
Everything with the sales team and office team was great and very helpful, delivery was ok, but the driver could not find the correct place for me to sign goods unchecked. thanks
Good service and prompt delivery
fast & friendly service, competitively priced products
Product arrived on time in good condition
Very friendly and helpful customer service
Fridge Freezer Direct is rated 4.73 based on 1,028 reviews