French Click Reviews

French Click 5 star review on 19th March 2021
French Click 5 star review on 9th February 2021
French Click 5 star review on 16th October 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
It took some effort to find someone selling the tea bags I wanted but what a find!! Easy website to order from,super communication and fast delivery.
Great selection of french products but too much packaging, website not great a bit dated..
One item didn’t arrive and I haven’t been refunded, the chocolate Easter egg was broken on arrival and I ordered 4 small tins which were substituted for one large tin (if this had been communicated to me I would have cancelled the item). I emailed customer services with photos over a week ago and I have had no response.
Very sorry about this, e-mails should be replied to within 24 business hours always. Please e-mail customerservice@frenchclick and matthew@frenchclick.com and we'll be able to get the items refunded or resent for you.
With travel restrictions in place I’ve been unable to restock on my usual tins of Creme de Marrons that I always bring home, so finding this company has been ace! Simple to place Order and delivered right on time, Thankyou!
Covid has meant no trips to France, and there are some things I miss from French supermarkets. It's so nice to be able to get them. In particular Dijon Mayonnaise be and Ducros seasonings. Brilliant, and not as expensive as I thought it would be.
Order arrived on time and intact. Always exciting to open up the box!
Good service, impressed with the safe, substantial packaging.
Livraison rapide ! Et tout était nickel ! Super produits et grand choix !! Juste dommage pour les quantités! On a commandé plusieurs bouteille de champomy pour l’anniversaire de mon fils ! et on en a reçu que 1 ! Sûrement plus de disponibilité :)
Very pleased with my order. Will order French products again!
I love using French Click, there's so much to choose from. It's really easy to order and you get to choose your delivery day. Comes with ice packs inside so everything is kept nice and fresh!
Delivered on the day however 4 hours after the agreed ETA without informing me. Could do with more customer service
Reasonably good choice of my favourite products. Unfortunately the main item I wanted was out of stock in the large size and the smaller size I ordered was shown on the delivery note as zero (first I knew it wasn’t going to arrive). Communication about delivery was good and order was delivered Within a few days. Not sure I’ll use this site again.
Just what the doctor ordered! We will continue to buy fro you Many thanks for excellent service David Mostyn
Excellent quality product
Good clear comprehensive website. product prices very competetive and good deleivery options. Goods well packaged and arrived on date specified. A very good service.
This is my second review- I placed another order after my key item was missing but I guess there was no point in doing that as my order SO-323273 was supposed to be delivered on 30th in morning but never arrived and am unable to call FC as it says voicemail full. I even reached out on social media but no responses either. But of course my card has been charged. Im appalled. I would like an immediate update me on the whereabouts of my order or get full refund and discount.
Very sorry about this. We are investigating as the order was on the route and should have been delivered.
They had just what I needed in stock and delivered exactly as promised. Very impressed with my first order and will definitely use them again.
Problem with delivery. We were at home, but Parcel Force left a message for us to pick up our parcel at a local post office. We are still shielding and haven't been into any shops for over a year. It was scary and unnecessary, as we have a box outside our porch for deliveries that everyone else uses. It was a cheese, so we felt we had to go and collect it.
I ordered, a week later you told me you didn’t have the goods You told me you didn’t know when you would get them I have ordered this product for the last 8 years, so what went wrong. I received a refund.but you didn’t tell me when you will get the goods. Awful customer service
Very sorry about this. Not sure what has happened here as the item or a different size of it would always be easily available. We will investigate with customer services to see what has gone wrong.
Amazing service, very quick delivery and so nice to be able to buy products that you can’t get in the UK. Will be buying from French Click again.
French Click is rated 4.70 based on 7,875 reviews