French Click Reviews

French Click 5 star review on 9th February 2021
French Click 5 star review on 16th October 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
It is so awesome that I can get my childhood favourites from France here in the UK! I just wish the website was updated more often regarding stock on hand because on every order, a couple items aren't delivered (I do get full refund of course!), assumably because they were out of stock. It would also be nice to know when out of stock items will be restocked, if ever. Otherwise really great selection and always satisfied with my orders and delivery!
Easy to use and the Ricoré café competatively priced. I just felt a little bit guilty about the packaging used to deliver this to me...a huge box stuffed with polystyrene shapes. I wonder if just some bubble wrap might have done the job.
Food was very well wrapped. I was so chuffed to be able to get my h ands on some French favourites! The website is easy to use. The only reason I might not order again is that the delivery costs are quite high!
Very efficient service and brilliant to be able to get the things I used to buy on my trips to France. However, one suggestion I would make is that it would be helpful when choosing an item from their store if it said when items were out of stock rather than excitedly opening the parcel to be disappointed when finding not everything ordered was there!
Very nice selection of products I like.
Bought some milkshakes my son wanted to try that are sold in France. Easy to order and delivered on time. I thought delivery was a bit steep but other than that everything was good 👍
Great service and delivery very quick. We have used French Click several times. Not all items I wanted were in stock but still happy with my purchases.
Order arrived on time, slight criticism, everything was packed very tightly and my puff pastry paquets were all squashed and my crème caramel all mixed up. All the items I ordered were there
On the whole a very good experience. Sadly two jars opened on the way, so shopping soaked in jam. Not a huge problem.
Too much packaging.
Rather slow being despatched but fine otherwise.
I am happy with my order, the delivery man was very friendly. The only slight disappointment was not being notified in advance that one item I ordered was out of stock. Other that, happy with the website, I will certainly order again.
Very happy with the items you can get, always delighted to have french cheeses and preserves and others you can’t get here. Shopping a bit on the pricey side but to be expected
French Click 4 star review on 13th April 2021
Items delivered as promised and amazingly well packed.Everything intact and as ordered.A welcome reminder of French shopping trips!
Great selection of french products but too much packaging, website not great a bit dated..
Could have had more ice pack, but all products were great.
I was delighted with my order of items that I can usually only buy in France. They arrived on time and with good “sell by “ dates. The chilled items were a risk but they were packed with ice packs around them to keep them cold. One yogurt pot had a damaged lid so had to be thrown away (hence the mark down from Excellent). I will certainly order again.
When there were items missing from an order, customer service responded very quickly to try to find out why and kept in touch all the way. I was most impressed by the service and the missing items turned up in due course. I would always recommend them to people wanting French products you just can't get in the UK.
Very happy with the items I received, and also happy with how quick the dispatch time was. Disappointed at some items not being available, and I would’ve appreciated maybe being sent an email or message with regards to which items I’d been refunded for prior to delivery, however, this is a great overall service. Thanks 👍🏼
Even though we didn't get our full order and it took 2 attempts to get the 2 errors corrected they were done really quickly. The produce we did get was very good but had to wait about 10 days to get it.
French Click is rated 4.70 based on 7,894 reviews