French Click Reviews

sales@frenchclick.com

French Click, Unit 14 Stone Trading Estate, Milkwood Road

Tell us how French Click made you happy

Verified Buyer
"Lovely selection of chocolates to choose from. Speedy delivery."
Verified Buyer
"I was delighted to discover FrenchClick. I ordered a capon for Xmas which arrived exactly on time and well packaged. The service, from my initial enquiry to receiving my order, was first class and the bird was absolutely delicious! Saved us a long trip from Wales to France. I highly recommend this company and will definitely be using them in the future."
Verified Buyer
"I’m very satisfied with their services, shopping on their website was easy and simple, the prices are pretty fair, and the delivery was quick and on time! I strongly recommend this site to everyone and I have now scheduled my next order on a monthly basis while my initial shopping last. Thank you so much French Click. 😎"
"Excellent!"
"Very quick to post and easy to order. Only wish they had the blue wrapped chocolates."
Hi

If you have the specific product details, please email them to sales@frenchclick.com and we might be able to get them for you.

French Click
"really pleased. i have searched for panzani pasta sauces everywere with no luck and then i found this site. really happy, they taste exactly the same as back home i will for sure come back for some more goodies, including bonne mamman jams...amazing"
"Very pleased to find this site that stocks my favourite hypermarket essentials. Not as much fun as travelling to France to buy them but certainly convenient! Prompt and efficient delivery service."
"Excellent professional service, although the 24hr parcelforce delivery took 48 hours!"
"Box delivery was meant to arrive on Saturday but arrived Monday all packaging soggy and disintegrated due to thawed out ice packs- hope food isn’t ruined"
Hi

Very sorry to hear this. Please contact us at sales@frenchclick.com with the order number and we can replace or refund the products for you if not in good condition.

We will need to investigate what has happened to the delivery as normally the couriers we use are quite reliable.

French Click
"Brilliant service. Arrived promptly and on time. Excellently wrapped to preserve the integrity of the products. Thanks for everything and I'll definitely be buying from French Click again once I need a top up."
"There was a mix up w It’s my delivery address but they sorted it out quickly and my goods arrived in good condition."
"Very easy to order, competitive prices and excellent delivery service offering a wide choice. I found products that I could not find elsewhere, my order was extremely well and carefully packed."
"Everything delivered in tip top condition, and very well packed."
"French Click had exactly what I wanted. Ordering was easy and very quick delivery. Thank you."
"Very good stock and service, prices OK and comparable to mainland France, my only issue is the delivery charge is too high for small and light weight orders. If cheaper or even a slower delivery (at a reduced price) I would purchase more often."
Hi

Sorry to hear this. We do offer flat rate shipping costs, so you can buy more for the same shipping cost. It's not economical for us to to have a cheaper rate for small items unfortunately.

French Click
"product good, but postage was £5 for 500g parcel from london...very poor"

French Click
"Opted to collect my order from their warehouse as I live close by, great communication from the team, when one of my products was unavailable on the day, they offered to deliver the rest for free at a time of my choosing. Would always recommend for those hard to get products from France."
"Quick delivery, well packaged and great product range!"
"efficient,punctual,well-packed"
"Same products as in French supermarkets. Very well packed with ice for fresh products."
"Nice and quick delivery but there was much too much packaging, very wasteful."
Hi

Sorry to hear this. We are making every effort to both reduce our packaging as much as possible. Plus to make sure as much of the packaging we do use is both made from recycled material and can also be recycled again.

French Click
"Great range of cheeses, lots of other stuff too, fast delivery, chilled food kept cold. Will definitely order from Frenchclick again."
French Click is rated 4.76 based on 6,068 reviews