French Click Reviews

About French Click: Frenchclick.co.uk

French Online Supermarket Delivering All Over The UK

sales@frenchclick.com

French Click, Unit 14 Stone Trading Estate, Milkwood Road

How would you rate French Click?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"I recently found French Click and ordered some Duck breasts and cheese from them.The Duck was amazing quality and a lot bigger than is available in the shops here in the UK.Delivery was as stated and i will certainly be using them again next time i make my Duck bacon. Thanks for Excellent service"
Verified Buyer
"I could only give 3 stars - nothing to do with the quality of the asparagus. BUT THESE WERE RATHER THIN - so much had to be cut off in comparison - and a lot of work. Taste was great as before. Looking forward to the next delivery where they are thicker - these were probably the very early ones - but great. Vegetarian and Vegan - and I could add for myself the ham and the saumon ..."
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery and fresh food, customer service is brilliant, can't recommend enough"
"We received a number of damaged items. Packaging for yoghurts should be more robust."
"efficient service. delivered on time and well packed. Thanks"
"We have ordered items from French Click now a couple of times - the last time the order was short a couple of jars and when I called, French Click immediately sent out the missing jars and were apologetic and prompt in fixing the problem. So happy to order from them again knowing how responsiveness they are!"
"Range of products, deliveries always on time."
"Very good delivery, good choice of products and alright prices compared to prices in France. Some packaging were a bit broken, but hasnt affected the taste of the product. I can finally survive with my survival kit in England!!"
"I ordered biscuits and some other French products I missed so much, I received it on the expected day and with regular updates on the delivery time. It was well packed (specially the fresh products)"
"Products were very well and carefully packed and arrived on the due date. We are very happy with the quantity of products available that we normally buy on a visit to France. Now that we no longer live close to the Channel Tunnel, this helps us to buy items that are not sold in the UK. We shall certainly be buying again."
"The goods were carefully packed with ice gel to keep them cool and arrived in good time by DPD. I have had very poor delivery experience by Royal Mail recently on other orders not connected with French Click and would never use Royal Mail, given a choice."
"The quality of the goods ordered was excellent.Updating of information about delivery was helpful.Actual delivery was at the time specified and the goods arrived securely packed and chilled.I was very satisfied and hope to use French Click for future orders."
"Brilliant service. I bought raclette cheeses and it arrived still very chilled!"
"Enabled me to acquire a much-loved product that does not seem to appear in shops. Excellent service. Will use again and recommend to others."
"President is my favourite butter, and my son, who lives in Germany, told me about the softer version with sea salt. Unable to find it in UK supermarkets, who sell regular President block butter, I found French Click on line. Although it is more expensive, it is worth it as it is delicious."
"Great selection and quick delivery"
"Always great to have some good french food at home."
"Good selection of products at a good price!"
"I was so happy to be able to order all the French treats I love. Very easy to order and quick delivery. Bon appétit!"
"Prompt delivery, well packed. The only thing I'd improve would be a longer shelf life of one of the cheeses(less than 2 weeks), but other than that I'm pleased to have found frenchclick.co.uk and will be using it again. Merci! :-)"
"To purchase my favourite cleaning fluid ( Carolin)which I normally buy when in France. Excellent service."
"The exact product I wanted. Speedy delivery. Dismayed, however, at the large quantity of non-recyclable polystyrene pieces used in packing."
"Arrived on time, well packed, great quality, exactly what I ordered! Will definitely use again."
French Click is rated 4.77 based on 5,206 reviews