French Click Reviews

French Click 5 star review on 19th March 2021
French Click 5 star review on 9th February 2021
French Click 5 star review on 16th October 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Great choice of products for us French people living in the UK and missing things like rillettes, Danette and raviolis! We are working our way through the selections and will definitely make this a regular thing now. The delivery cost is very reasonable. I am very happy to have found this website.
Poor customer service, at the order stage you have an option to specify if you're happy with substitute in case an item isn't available (which is understandable), it also appears that your order will be amended in case you will receive a substitute (that's very clever and transparent, I liked that). I did receive a substitute (same item but different brand) which could seems to be more a genuine human mistake than anything else (as per their process) when I contacted the team they just told me that this is a substitute and that's it. When I ask for more information on how I should process to avoid this to happen again they ignored my question and ended the email with "please let me know if you have any question". So I asked to answer my question again. The answer was that I should send email Day-1 the delivery to check if they have all my items in stock??
Great product but very poor customer service, could have been handled with a genuine apology for genuine mistake and I would have been very happy.
Very sorry about this. If we substitute and you're not happy with the item we will be able to refund or replace it. Sometimes items won't be in stock and a substitute could be offered. You can refuse on delivery or contact us afterwards to sort it.
Efficient service and a very good way to obtain much-loved products from France.
Ravie de retrouver nos bons produits français à Londres. Livraison impeccable. Bon service. Merci, je recommanderais très certainement !
It was ok, parcel delivered on time, but the big problem for me is all the plastic used for wrapping plus the tiny green bits to maintain everything in the box, it's really too much for me.
I’m giving 3 stars just because they’ve some of the money without telling the reason. Packaging was poor
Items delivered as promised and amazingly well packed.Everything intact and as ordered.A welcome reminder of French shopping trips!
It took some effort to find someone selling the tea bags I wanted but what a find!! Easy website to order from,super communication and fast delivery.
Great selection of french products but too much packaging, website not great a bit dated..
One item didn’t arrive and I haven’t been refunded, the chocolate Easter egg was broken on arrival and I ordered 4 small tins which were substituted for one large tin (if this had been communicated to me I would have cancelled the item). I emailed customer services with photos over a week ago and I have had no response.
Very sorry about this, e-mails should be replied to within 24 business hours always. Please e-mail customerservice@frenchclick and matthew@frenchclick.com and we'll be able to get the items refunded or resent for you.
With travel restrictions in place I’ve been unable to restock on my usual tins of Creme de Marrons that I always bring home, so finding this company has been ace! Simple to place Order and delivered right on time, Thankyou!
Covid has meant no trips to France, and there are some things I miss from French supermarkets. It's so nice to be able to get them. In particular Dijon Mayonnaise be and Ducros seasonings. Brilliant, and not as expensive as I thought it would be.
Order arrived on time and intact. Always exciting to open up the box!
Good service, impressed with the safe, substantial packaging.
Livraison rapide ! Et tout était nickel ! Super produits et grand choix !! Juste dommage pour les quantités! On a commandé plusieurs bouteille de champomy pour l’anniversaire de mon fils ! et on en a reçu que 1 ! Sûrement plus de disponibilité :)
Very pleased with my order. Will order French products again!
I love using French Click, there's so much to choose from. It's really easy to order and you get to choose your delivery day. Comes with ice packs inside so everything is kept nice and fresh!
Delivered on the day however 4 hours after the agreed ETA without informing me. Could do with more customer service
Reasonably good choice of my favourite products. Unfortunately the main item I wanted was out of stock in the large size and the smaller size I ordered was shown on the delivery note as zero (first I knew it wasn’t going to arrive). Communication about delivery was good and order was delivered Within a few days. Not sure I’ll use this site again.
Just what the doctor ordered! We will continue to buy fro you
Many thanks for excellent service
David Mostyn