French Click Reviews

About French Click: Frenchclick.co.uk

Fine French groceries delivered all over the UK

sales@frenchclick.com

French Click, Unit 14 Stone Trading Estate, Milkwood Road

How would you rate French Click ?

Verified Buyer
"I’m very satisfied with their services, shopping on their website was easy and simple, the prices are pretty fair, and the delivery was quick and on time! I strongly recommend this site to everyone and I have now scheduled my next order on a monthly basis while my initial shopping last. Thank you so much French Click. 😎"
Verified Buyer
"Very happy. Excellent product!"
Verified Buyer
"I recently found French Click and ordered some Duck breasts and cheese from them.The Duck was amazing quality and a lot bigger than is available in the shops here in the UK.Delivery was as stated and i will certainly be using them again next time i make my Duck bacon. Thanks for Excellent service"
"Great to have access to lovely French goods!"
"Easy to order and very quick delivery"
"Brilliant delivery service, my French treats really cheered me up because I was really missing Paris. Thanks I would definitely order again, especially the Lorina lemonade 😁"
"Great and look forward to re ordering !"
"Great choices and delivery! VERY VERY IMPRESSED and as French national it is SO comforting to have some of our favourite products available!!! Thanks"
"Sadly my first order has suffered delays due to their deliveries not arriving, which is disappointing. However, they have been very communicative and we have received prompt and most apologetic emails. It must be so annoying for them to have to disappoint their customers having been let down by their suppliers."
"Saucissons arrived in perfect condition and at exactly at the time stated so excellent service. Thank you!"
"Most helpful and courteous people. If you are looking for French food that can travel, then this is the site for you. Many thanks. Guy"
"First time I have bought from you. Extremely pleased. Can't get to France as often as I used to, so being able to buy stuff I liked is a real bonus. Thanks."
"Delivery very good Cheese very good Hope we get some more nice evenings to have the raclette outside"
"goods arrived promptly and safely."
"Things arrived in an ugly plastic bag that was wide open :D ehum..."
Hi

Sorry to hear this. The orders in this delivery area are packed as if they're going to be delivered to a private address.

We can also use a box, please specify in the notes box when ordering.

Kind regards,
Matt
French Click
"as belgian chocolate goes, Côte d'Or is the best by price and quality! i have been eating it for more than 70years and have never been disappointed! the service from French Click was quick and reliable....what more do you hope for: good quality and good service!"
"All your favorite food and and drink as living in France... now delivered to your door in the UK... and at very reasonable prices. Order placed and delivered without fuss and arrived on time."
"Excellent products. Order dispatched promptly. Products arrived in A1 condition. Will definitely use French Click again."
"Very pleased."
"Excellent range of products . Nothing out of stock . Very prompt service . Order was with me in a couple of days . Everything well packaged to keep it safe and fresh . Can highly recommend."
"Excellent deliveryman; cheery and helpful"
"Fast delivery, great product and service, exactly as described"
"Wonderful service. I recently became addicted to Benco chocolate granules, but living in the. Heathen wastes of England I can’t buy it here. But by purchasing 8 jars at a time from French click the delivery costs are reasonable, thus solving my problem once and for all."
French Click is rated 4.76 based on 5,580 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!