French Click Reviews

sales@frenchclick.com

French Click, Unit 14 Stone Trading Estate, Milkwood Road

Tell us how French Click made you happy

Verified Buyer
"I’m very satisfied with their services, shopping on their website was easy and simple, the prices are pretty fair, and the delivery was quick and on time! I strongly recommend this site to everyone and I have now scheduled my next order on a monthly basis while my initial shopping last. Thank you so much French Click. 😎"
Verified Buyer
"Very happy. Excellent product!"
Verified Buyer
"I recently found French Click and ordered some Duck breasts and cheese from them.The Duck was amazing quality and a lot bigger than is available in the shops here in the UK.Delivery was as stated and i will certainly be using them again next time i make my Duck bacon. Thanks for Excellent service"
"Easy to use web site and prompt delivery. Very satisfied."
"Great choice of products and reasonable prices. Very pleased to find this company."
"Find French products that I could not find in traditional British shops. However their delivery partner, parcel force, is unreliable, pretend to not be able to deliver the parcel (delivery address was at my office where there is always someone there...) As soon as I had the text saying so, I called them, 15 minutes later, surprisingly the driver find the office address and the parcel was there.."
"Excellent service. No problems whatsoever."
"Good service, quick delivery"
"It is very difficult to find certain French products at an acceptable price here, or indeed find them at all. Well done French Click for coming up with the goods!"
"Great products which I could not get anywhere else. Easy to buy on line and delivery easy to arrange and the goods came when they said they would. Thoroughly recommend."
"Got the Tartare Ligne et Plaisir fat reduced bread spread cheese. Very delicious. You can add the normal non fat reduced Tartare in your list as well for the future. Would be great. Service and delivery very good. Merci beaucoup!"
"Commande arrivée promptement mais erreur sur un produit"
"I have just discovered that the protective green pellets used in the packaging to get my order to me in good condition are biodegradable. Congratulations, French Click - I am even more impressed now with your excellent service. How good it is to be able to source favourite ingredients that I miss from many years of living in France. Angela Barnett"
Hi

Thanks for your feedback. Please not that the only loose fill protection we use is called flo-pak green and it is both degradable and can also be recycled in some areas.

Kind regards,
Matt
French Click
"Speedy service. Easy to navigate the website. Highly recommended."
"Arrived on time, very well packed, good products, would use again plus I would recommend this company. Well Done Mike Durell"
"Great order and delivery, very impressed with packaging. I will return to order more thank you."
"Good to able to buy that great Thé Vanillé. My only criticism is that the cardboard box containing my order was packed with those awful polystyrene chips to fill the empty spaces. We hear. lot these days about the devastation to the environment caused by plastic. Could French Clic please avoid unnecessary use of this material."
Hi

Kind regards,
Matt
French Click
"Very happy - good service and prompt delivery!"
"I have nothing but the utmost praise for this company. From placing the order and any communication to the company and the delivery of the goods they are speedy and thorough. The goods are packed superbly. I cannot fault them in any way."
"First class service and communication"
"Accurate description of items, easy to order from their website and they even call you to confirm when your order will be delivered. All the biscuits and chocolates arrived in perfect condition. Great service overall. Give it a try and order with them, you won’t be disappointed."
"The products arrived on time, fresh and there is a large choice of products on the website. The customer service even reorganized the delivery to another location 48h before the scheduled delivery."
"Cannot fault any of the products ordered, well know french favorites, speedy delivery, good communication and tracking updates, all in good order in the package, well wrapped, hence the 5 star rating, thanks."
French Click is rated 4.76 based on 5,711 reviews