French Click Reviews

French Click 5 star review on 9th February 2021
French Click 5 star review on 16th October 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
I’ve been a customer for over 9 years. I like the company and their pleasant staff. But they have fallen behind in several key areas. One, the website is very poor and totally unsuited to modern mobile browsing. Two, it is impossible to modify an order once it is committed to them. No matter how long in advance you order. And three, the most annoying of all is the complete shambles of actual delivery versus orders. This is especially true with water. In my last five orders I have received nothing like the (modest) quantities I have ordered of Contrex, Vichy St Yorre, Courmayeur, Rozana you name it. They never warn you before delivery day but you are left with perhaps 4 packs instead of 12. There have been repeated issues with other goods (cheeses and meats) not turning up either. How can I possibly rely on that? I’m not asking for miracles but some sort of warning or substitution. Finally the delivery is rarely on time and you have to call the office to find out where the driver is. So regrettably, we have moved to the competition.
The order arrived a day later than booked. One item not available and money refunded. Ordered 3 of one item, 2 arrived and one different. A little disappointing.
I received a replacement item which is not the same brand I bought. This is very disappointing.
Really impressed with the service and range of products! Prices are brilliant and delivery was spot on. Thanks for bringing me back to my holiday in France!
Part of the order was missing (out of stock). If you cannot supply all of the order, it's so easy to SAY SO on the delivery note. Otherwise the customer thinks you have charged for the whole order. I shouldn't have to chase around trying to find out what has happened.
The goods were all items that I have bought before either via French Click or in France. My only comment was that the box that was very full and 2 of the cartons and 1 tin were squashed but the fortunately the contents were not damaged.
Very helpful
Really good, typically high quality French food. Great service. I just think the items that needed freezing, should be packed separate from the things like bread and sweets that don’t.
Timely delivery and no surprises
The contents arrived in good condition as I expected. But Parcelforce were rubbish the parcel was out for delivery on Wednesday but it did not arrive .It appeared it went back to the Depot. I telephoned local depot parcelforce on Thursday I will look into this an ring you back, no call recieved. Checked the delivery status on Friday out for delivery it arrived at 11.0 am in good condition
I wanted to make an order but you don’t deliver in Northern Ireland….
Delighted to find this site and to be able to buy the French delights I would normally at the hypermarché on the way home from holidays. Service was extremely responsive and goods securely packed. Will definitely be visiting again in the near future and recommending to others!
Package arrived with wrong stuff. Called French Click. Person I spoke to conceded that a mistake had been made and said that she would arrange for the correct items to be sent, and asked me to have the parcel I had received ready for collection. A few days later I received an email stating that the items I had ordered were out of stock, but my order would be sent as soon as the items were in stock again. Last week got emails stating my order would be delivered Saturday. Since we were out all day I rescheduled the delivery to today (Monday). Still no package! Order submitted 23 May. Not impressed so far.
Very sorry for the delay. The item should now be in stock and it the order will be shipped out.
Great choice of authentic French products and fast delivery. Highly recommended!!!
The delivery was very late, the delivery person was rude and I was charged an item I didn’t get
Very sorry to hear that. We will investigate and please contact customerservice@frenchclick.com so we can make sure the item is refunded for you.
Very happy with my product. A bit surprised how it was delivered ... in a plastic bag two glass bottles? I nearly missed it.
1st order and very happy. Ordered food cupboard as well as fresh products and everything arrived well packed + with long dates. Cold/fragile items were bubble wrapped + with "ice packs". Very happy thank you.
Great selection of products. Arrived on time and in good condition. One item was not delivered as I'm assuming it became unavailable but I was not charged for it. Payment was only taken after the delivery was completed and so the price of the missing item was deducted. I'm French and really miss french snacks in particular so this site is a godsend for me!
Polystyrene chips packing is so wrong.
Please note we use flo pak green loose fill which is degradable in the natural environment and can be recycled in some areas.
Good service, excelletn choice of products, love the cassoulets
French Click is rated 4.69 based on 7,953 reviews