French Click Reviews

About French Click: Frenchclick.co.uk

French Online Supermarket Delivering All Over The UK

sales@frenchclick.com

French Click, Unit 14 Stone Trading Estate, Milkwood Road

How would you rate French Click ?

Verified Buyer
"Very happy. Excellent product!"
Verified Buyer
"I could only give 3 stars - nothing to do with the quality of the asparagus. BUT THESE WERE RATHER THIN - so much had to be cut off in comparison - and a lot of work. Taste was great as before. Looking forward to the next delivery where they are thicker - these were probably the very early ones - but great. Vegetarian and Vegan - and I could add for myself the ham and the saumon ..."
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery and fresh food, customer service is brilliant, can't recommend enough"
"They had the exact product I wanted (Liptonic -fizzy Ice Tea) at a reasonable price and delivery was fast. Product arrived when expected and was well packaged, so in good condition."
"Hi, your service is great cause I ordered your products from Vancouver, Canada & from process till I received within a week however the only matter I have a little concern that may not under your control is the shipping cost by DHL. My invoice was $50+ euro but the shipping cost were $60 euro plus I still had to paid $26+ Cdn when they delivered which normally this amount do not apply by other global courier companies for foods deliveries. if it is a fixed cost by DHL maybe next time I should place a larger quantity order. Thank you for the opportunity for me to participate your survey program."
"They had the products I was looking for, delivery was quick and on time. All in all great service. I will use them again. Thank you!"
"Very pleased to be able to buy Maille raspberry vinegar in the UK."
"I came across French Click by chance when looking for a particular type of honey. I soon found that there were many other products available - to enjoy and remind us of time spent in France. It was easy to place the order and the products arrived on the specified day. I'll be ordering again soon !"
"Very quick delivery"
"Had what I was looking for at a reasonable price and delivery cost . The flour arrived on time and in very good condition . The French bread flour is , in my opinion , vastly superior to the British version , so all in all very happy ."
"Only buy one particular brand on a regular basis but the web site is good and the service is always quick and efficient. Prompt attention by phone if there is a problem. Just wish it was possible to use less plastic and polystyrene in the packing!"
Hi

Thanks for your feedback which we appreciate.

We are always trying to reduce our packaging and the flo pak green is at least degradable and can be recycled by some local authorities.

French Click
"Great range of products, just as fresh as if bought back home."
"Excellent service fast delivery will order again"
"enpectedt, just as expected!"
"One item on the order was not delivered , no explanation or notification was given until I had to contact you directly ,,I was simply told it was out of stock and I had not been charged ,,,,this was for a wedding and I should have been contacted and offered alternatives as soon as it was known.. Very poor customer care"
Hi

Very sorry about this it seems there have been communication issues.

We didn't actually process this order yet. The item was unexpectedly unavailable on the day of shipping but we do now have it and could ship it. We could have also offered something else so very sorry about this.

We will be in touch directly to sort this.

French Click
"Lots of the products I used to buy in France good delivery options, well packaged def. use again."
"French Click delivered a very large can (12 pieces) of Confit de Canard bang n time. Great service."
"Easy to use website and excellent range of products at good prices. Would have given 5 stars but they were badly let down by Parcelforce who failed to deliver on the specified day when I had been advised that 24 hour delivery had been specified - it took 48 hours! The order contained perishable goods and this would make me wary of ordering perishable items again. Parcelforce customer service absolutely useless."
"did everything I asked for"
"prompt and carefully packaged delivery, all ordered items present, some of which I cant get anywhere else. loved them and will order again"
"Great range of products and prompt delivery."
"My sunlounger was very inexpensive and better than i expected"
"Did not have stock available. Waited till delivery day to inform and offer a substitution. Was easier to cancel order and shop somewhere else."
Hi

Very sorry about this. There seems to have been an error with the stock of this item and we are getting it fixed.

French Click is rated 4.76 based on 5,411 reviews