French Click Reviews

Fine French groceries delivered all over the UK

sales@frenchclick.com

French Click, Unit 14 Stone Trading Estate, Milkwood Road

Tell us how French Click made you happy
Everything I ordered was there and on time !!
Posted 1 hour ago
Not overly impressed: site does not inspire any confidence as it seems more about making business, considering all the hoops the customer has to jump through (minimum purchase, postage excessive and remains the same regardless of when you choose delivery for, then the added tax at the end!) rather than providing a valued service. Also spoke to Customer Service who did nothing to change my opinion! Quel dommage...
Great service
We were very happy to receive some Dakin. Thank you for selling this because we love this brand but we could not find it anywhere else!!!
Good stuff: wide variety of French groceries and reasonable prices; delivery was on time. Less good: one thing was not delivered - it was OOS - but no warning; a lot of non-recyclable packing in the delivery - bubble wrap at least cam be reused, but masses of polythene (?) pieces that will go straight into land fill. Overall OK but room to improve.
Hi, sorry to hear this. We do use loose-fill, it is the green variety though which will degrade in the natural environment and can also be recycled in some
areas.

You can find more info on it here:

Thanks,
Matt
French Click
My delivery was smooth, the item & its P&P were fair priced. It's nice to be able to have French goods delivered without having to pay a bomb for them. Also, last but not least, there is this "cosy feeling" so to speak, about being able to get French Brands that one cannot find anywhere else, it's comforting somehow. I would recommend the site to any expats or French goods lovers. It's a very competitive site which one would be well advised to bookmark.
Thanks for the great review!
What I ordered and what was sent to me.
I ordered 3 tins of rillettes and some sirops which are usually very hard to get hold of in the UK - Teisseires sirop de cassis and de fraises. Wow! I'm thrilled with the quick service and the products. Delicious and easy to order. Merci bien!
It is amazing to find the French products we love. However it is probably great to have it delivered but receiving the food in a shipment with polystyrenes, big boxes and so many cold blocks was very inconvenient. Plus some yogurt were delivered open. Because of that not sure I will do it again.
Hi,

Sorry to hear about these issues. Please note we only use flo pak green which is degradable loose fill. We can replace the damaged items please email customerservice@frenchclick.com with your order number.

Best regards,
Matt
French Click
Received my order to the US in just 2 days. I can barely get packages that quickly from inside the US. I was also very happy to have finally found the elusive Lu Pim's pear flavored biscuit cookies that I was beginning to think was my boyfriend's wishful thinking. We were both very pleased, thank you!
Easy to order, super smooth delivery
Worked like clockwork from order to doorstep delivery.
I was delighted with my delivery thank you! We are looking forward to enjoying our french produce which arrived in impeccable condition. Some of our favourites from when we visit France are now in my fridge!
Very satisfied, great work done to prepare the packet. Thank you very much. Well done!
Great service! Easy communication and very speedy delivery - thanks so much!!
Excellent selection on the website. You can almost find what you could get in a french supermarket. The menu system could be improved, it's a little bit fastidious to find something sometimes. The prices are quite high, it's understandable but well, don't exaggerate either. I had to deal with the customer service and they were great, they gave me a satisfying solution quickly.
First time user last Christmas, we were delighted to find such a wide choice at affordable price of French traditional products, we found everything we needed. We could choose the delivery date and time slot, delivery took place on time and accurately. We would definitely recommend to our french community in our area.
As a first user last Christmas, we had a great experience. They have a large choice of traditional French products, we managed to find all we needed. We had the choice of date for delivery and slot time, all was delivered on time and accurately. We would strongly recommend to use them again and have started to spread the words around our French community in our area.
Cheese: Good variety of cheeses from all parts of France and at reasonable prices. Service excellent.
Placing an order with French Click is very easy but be careful who you get to deliver your goods. DON'T USE PARCELFORCE
French Click is rated 4.75 based on 6,757 reviews