French Click Reviews

Tell us how French Click made you happy
French Click 5 star review on 4th June 2020
French Click 5 star review on 1st June 2020
More Photos & Videos
It's great to find that there is a French supermarche here in the UK, where we can buy our favourite items without going to France. Easily found what we wanted on their website, and although there was a 2 week wait whilst DPD/APC delivered, products arrived exactly on the day we were given.
Good product but unacceptable delivery schedule.
Very pleased.
Regarding delivery, it could be faster.
Great service, good prices and delivered on time
Cold food packaged well to keep cold. The cheese ordered wasn't correct and some of the boxed items bent. Overall happy some items not available but as wasn't able to go to France this year happy. Would definitely use again.
Excellent produce. Really great to get a taste of France delivered straight to your door.
Delivery time was quoted at time of order (3 weeks) and in fact arrived a couple of days earlier. Box was badly damaged (by courier) although items were well packed so only one pack of pasta was slightly affected.

The only improvement note I would make is that when I counted the items off two items were missing from the order but not informed by email. However, on looking the delivery note they must have been two short as was handwritten. The final charge was slightly less so whilst the difference wasnt exactly the same it was close enough. It would have been nice to have been informed by email of any difference.
Everything worked like clickwork!
It took over 3 weeks for the items to arrive, far to slow and no explanation given.
Sorry to hear this. The order was delivered on the date chosen when ordering. We have a backlog of orders due to the current crisis. Normally you should know when the package will arrive as you have to choose it when you checkout.
Very happy with most of the things that I ordered, although the bread was a bit tough having been frozen. Also, I got a partial refund through PayPal with no explanation. When the order arrived there were a few things missing, so I guess that was what the refund was for. Might have been nice if they'd dropped me an email saying so.
Easy to order wide range of goods and arrived on time .
I do not believe that my "opinion matters to French Click". I sent you a report on your delivery ten days ago. You still have not read it. Consignment was poorly packed with the result items in unprotected cardboard boxes were badly crushed by heavier items in transits. Boxes of biscuit crumbs in place of boxes of biscuits are not accaptable at your prices. Other avoid these basic mistakes. Most items were fine, but your unprofessional approach to packing a box of groceries was seriously disappointing.
Excellent service and product
Items arrived as ordered
Timeframe to deliver was 1 month!!!
Far to long
Really need to improve and will order again as there is a great choice of French products
Amazing service - went over and above to get what I needed in tricky times - package was on time and really well packed. Thank you!
Good product range, quick refund for unavailable items and smooth delivery. I would have liked a quicker delivery, earliest slot was a 2 week wait. Otherwise a happy customer
I ordered dishwasher tablets I'd been used to buying in France (quite the best I've ever had) and despaired of replenishing stocks until I found French Click. It took a while to be delivered (I ordered 4 boxes) but I was kept informed and asked if it was OK to wait for the whole order. They arrived in any case in the nick of time and my dishes and cutlery are now twinkling again. I shall be using French Click again, no doubt.
Some of the items received were broken, we had to make a claim to be reimbursed of the amount. Everything is sorted out now but at the end I do not have the product I wanted.
Very good customer service despite products damaged I was happy with purchase
I was so happy to find French click so that I could buy my favourite foods on line after having 7 trips to France cancelled this year due to COVID.
The staff were very helpful and I will be using them again
French Click is rated 4.73 based on 7,294 reviews