French Click Reviews

sales@frenchclick.com

French Click, Unit 14 Stone Trading Estate, Milkwood Road

Tell us how French Click made you happy

Verified Buyer
"Delighted to find a supplier of my favourite French products.. Great range...great prices, great delivery and excellent communication. I can now continue making my favourite recipes...as well as enjoying the French treats, which so many UK suppliers and supermarkets are no longer carrying... I shall use this company again and have no hesitation in recommending them"
Verified Buyer
"Everything arrived promptly and safely packed, i used the bric pastry to make lamb pastillas yesterday, it was lovely, crisp and light. The T55 flour is excellent I’ve used it before. Not used the veal stock yet"
Verified Buyer
"Lovely selection of chocolates to choose from. Speedy delivery."
"Very pleasing to find this online provider of foods unobtainable from supermarkets . And even better to have it delivered so speedily . A very welcome provider ."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Ordered the best vinaigrette, very difficult to buy in regular supermarkets. Good price, and excellent delivery service"
"Order taken and goods received very promptly."
"Good service and delivery"
"Very easy to order and continually updated regarding delivery."
"Very quick service. Best underarm ever."
"We were absolutely delighted to be able to buy french sausages and butter for our BBQ to celebrate Bastille day. They were delivered on time and in perfect condition and they were delicious! We will definitely be ordering from you again."
"Lovely Vichy water. Can't get it elseware."
"great service and excellent products......j'aime…..."
"Goods arrived promptly and very well wrapped to prevent any accidental leakage en route."
"As described and we'll packaged with ice packs"
"Good satisfied"
"Quick delivery, exactly what we wanted."
"VERY QUICK DELIVERY AND DELICIOUS AUTHENTIC FRENCH CHEESE AND SAUSISSON"
"Happy with the products and the support but could have been better !! I was in a hurry because my french friend was coming the following week for 3 days and I wanted to offer her some french delicacies. I ordered the friday evening, the parcel left the following wednesday and arrived the following tuesday. The parcel left 2 days too late because of the 20 % code that is nowhere on the website for the first order and because of the fresh product the support wanted to warned me about. I told us that we should take off the Merguez so. I did receive the Merguez anyway. They took off 20 % but because the total was now below 50 euros, I paid 15 euros for the delivery instead of 5 euros !! So I did not enjoy the 20 % off at all ! It was 2 days too late for my friend, she was gone. A little bit disappointing. Some product I wanted to order that day were out of stock unfortunately like the Biafine for summer and It was a little bit expensive. However, I received everything very well packed up and with ice for the fresh product. We ate the Merguez the same day and they were good because send frozen but I believe I won't order fresh product again because of the time of the delivery (7 days) 5 open day. On the overall, I was happy with my products and I will order again."
"I was pleased with the products, but of course, I already knew them from living in France. I used to be able to get Bonne Maman galettes in the UK, but no longer, and I really missed those. The shipment came a bit sooner than I expected, which was very nice indeed."
"Easy transaction, great communication and order delivered as expected. Excellent range of products. Thank you for offering products that are unavailable in Scotland Magnifique!"
"happy with service and goods the bottle water top were a bit push in but all still in one piece , thank you glad I can get the goods"
"Super bien emballé, les produits sont maintenus dans un sac réfrigéré, rien à dire, ils ont simplement oublié un article qu’ils vont me rembourser donc parfait je recommande"
"incomplete delivery Twice. todays one 2 out of 5 missing. Chicken legs double the price on the label at 4 Euros When you charge £7.10 each for one which was 2 days to expire ."
French Click is rated 4.76 based on 6,336 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access