French Click Reviews

About French Click: Frenchclick.co.uk

French Online Supermarket Delivering All Over The UK

sales@frenchclick.com

French Click, Unit 14 Stone Trading Estate, Milkwood Road

How would you rate French Click?

Verified Buyer
"I could only give 3 stars - nothing to do with the quality of the asparagus. BUT THESE WERE RATHER THIN - so much had to be cut off in comparison - and a lot of work. Taste was great as before. Looking forward to the next delivery where they are thicker - these were probably the very early ones - but great. Vegetarian and Vegan - and I could add for myself the ham and the saumon ..."
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery and fresh food, customer service is brilliant, can't recommend enough"
Verified Buyer
"Have been purchasing from French click for sometime now, they never missed a beat, whenever I have had a problem there staff have always been pleasant amiable, and I have always had the problem solved, would recommend them to anyone. Bob."
"A good variety of French products which are speedily and professionally delivered to my door with no fuss. Thank you"
"I recently ordered 6 400gr duck breasts and 2 St Albray cheeses from here .It was delivered in 2 days in chilled box , the quality of the duck is amazing and perfect for making duck bacon and duck pastrami,will be sliced today , mmm cant wait.And £ for Lb its amazing value .The St Albray was in perfect condition again wrapped in bubble wrap with ice bags.Not the first time I have used French Click and deffo wont be the last"
"Great products, great service."
"Excellent choice of products. Very happy with the delivery too. Thank you"
"Products were very well packaged. Delivery excellent."
"Really good products, packed well, brings back memories of our French summer trips Disappointed with delivery - came a day late, although I think this was down to the poor service from parcel force rather than issues with frenchclick, hence 5* rating"
"Clear and easy to use web site. Marvelous range of products from which to choose. Delivery on time and in perfect condition."
"It's good to be able to order French goods online but what I loath is the packaging: there's simply too much of it and not of the right type either. Why not use paper rather than polystyrene chips? As for buying chilled goods, I gave up doing so because of the Gel Packs, what do you do with them after you've unpacked the goods?"
Hi

Sorry to hear this.

We are always trying to improve our packaging.

We use flo pak green packing chips as it keeps its shape when used with the fresh items and is degradable and recyclable.

The sorba freeze sheets we use can also be reused more information on them can be found here:

Kind regards,
Matthew
French Click
"Ordered some favourite Francophile treats , all arrived on the day scheduled and in tip top condition and the fact this company obviously sources the best of the products offered , took the risk and guess work out of the hypermarché experience, top merguez !"
"Excellent service and product"
"We love french food and some things are hard to get in this country. French click are fast and even the perishable goods come in ice in top condition."
"Prompt delivery and goods brought when they said it would be delivered"
"Able to get the items I wanted"
"Genuine products"
"Delivered on time, very well packaged, excellent service"
"Great price, fast delivery. Perfect!"
"Good prices. Fast and accurate."
"Items ordered were delivered on time and I was kept informed of delivery progress. Happy"
"Really pleased with the produce, well packaged and delivered chilled. BUT parcel arrived a day later than specified."
"Had the product I wanted in stock and delivered quite quickly"
French Click is rated 4.77 based on 5,321 reviews