French Click Reviews

French Click 5 star review on 20th November 2021
French Click 5 star review on 14th October 2021
French Click 5 star review on 18th July 2021
French Click 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Very happy with the service and quality. I managed to screw up my order, emailed, had an email back asking me to call them. I did and got an actual person answer the phone (bonus!) She was incredibly helpful and my order arrived two days later.
Very prompt efficient service. I really value being able to purchase items I usually buy in France! Such a good range too.
Top merguez French click always deliver difficult to get hold of French nosh
Pleased to find the products I wanted and to get delivery within a couple of days. Well packed box with ice to keep everything fresh.
Recently bought water, order was delivered on date as agreed. It was quick and was billed for what was delivered
received goods by mail but did not eat as yet any products
Once again, good service
Really happy with the cost and quality. The team is super communicative, and collection from their warehouse was really easy. Will definitely be ordering again!
Great range of products, great service
Top quality
Excellent all round service. Top products with good dates. Delivered on time.
French Click is a very reliable, helpful, punctual company. We love the products and are delighted at the variety and standard of what is on offer. Their delivery service is also of a good standard.
I have used this company for several years and they have never disappointed . Goods are good value for money and always delivered on time
Lovely professionnal team ready to help and sort problems, down to the delivery man. The order was a gift, I was surprised by the choice; including products from my childhood I had (nearly) forgotten. Will definitely use again.
I’m most grateful that I am able to get my favourite French products . The service was great, delivery prompt, although the driver was rather abrupt. Thank you for the discount , it countered the increased costs.
Comes very well packaged (no dents in bottles) and arrived on the day it was supposed to. I will use frenchclick again.
Great selection of French produce, most of which you can’t buy in UK supermarkets. Almost as good as being in France and shopping in a hypermarket there! Packed exceptionally well, especially the chilled items. Fast delivery. Highly recommended!
I mainly use French Click for one product - Antesite, which is so difficult to obtain outside of France. I have sampled other things and there is certainly no disappointment there. Service is faultless!
Good delivery and pleasant delivery driver. Nice to be able to get French stuff in Uk
Very good many thanks