French Click Reviews

French Click 5 star review on 9th February 2021
French Click 5 star review on 16th October 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
The product arrived on time well packed but 2 products was missing and I haven’t bern informed neither received a refund. Also 2 yogurt have been damaged.
Very sorry to hear this. Please contact customerservice@frenchclick.com with your order number as the subject. We'll get items refunded or replace for you.
The rillettes de poulet roti I ordered were a day out of date when it arrived. Disappointing.
Very sorry about this. Please contact customerservice@frenchclick.com with your order number as the subject and we'll get these replaced or refunded for you.
Poor customer service, at the order stage you have an option to specify if you're happy with substitute in case an item isn't available (which is understandable), it also appears that your order will be amended in case you will receive a substitute (that's very clever and transparent, I liked that). I did receive a substitute (same item but different brand) which could seems to be more a genuine human mistake than anything else (as per their process) when I contacted the team they just told me that this is a substitute and that's it. When I ask for more information on how I should process to avoid this to happen again they ignored my question and ended the email with "please let me know if you have any question". So I asked to answer my question again. The answer was that I should send email Day-1 the delivery to check if they have all my items in stock?? Great product but very poor customer service, could have been handled with a genuine apology for genuine mistake and I would have been very happy.
Very sorry about this. If we substitute and you're not happy with the item we will be able to refund or replace it. Sometimes items won't be in stock and a substitute could be offered. You can refuse on delivery or contact us afterwards to sort it.
I ordered, a week later you told me you didn’t have the goods You told me you didn’t know when you would get them I have ordered this product for the last 8 years, so what went wrong. I received a refund.but you didn’t tell me when you will get the goods. Awful customer service
Very sorry about this. Not sure what has happened here as the item or a different size of it would always be easily available. We will investigate with customer services to see what has gone wrong.
Didn't order anything. You didn't have them in stock. Please stop asking me to review my order?!
I was so excited to order from FC for the second time, even tho the first time one of my orders was replaced my something else due to stock issues.. Well.. I received my order on time despite the delivery guy getting lost and delivering to the wrong door, called him 4 times and he hung up on me, had to go out and find him. Then I find out the item I was most excited about is not in my order , they added a zero in the list when it is clearly IN STOCK online.. whats going on ?!? why cant you update your website ? I dont get it. Plus ur customer service never works, lines are “ busy” , voice mail is full and no answers anywhere. Not happy.
Very Sorry about this. Sometimes we have temporary stock problems with items. This is because we have thousand of different items being delivered and shipped continually. We will be able to waive any delivery charge if you want to re-order the missing item again.
Was really disappointed as didn’t get the main items in my delivery, an item came damaged and they didn’t deliver in the given time slot. Think I will try someone else next time
Very sorry about this. I can see you had missing items. We are extremely busy at the moment and trying to get all orders 100%. If you're ordering again, please e-mail customerservice@frenchclick.com and we'll remove any delivery charge.
A lot of the items arrived damaged and I had to claim to get the money back from missing items
Very disappointed did not match a supermarket chicken and was beaten on all fronts by a free range chicken
While I was pleased that Frech Click sold a product that I sorely miss from my time living in France, I was greatly frustrated by the ordering process. I had to wait several weeks to place my order because a delivery slot wasn't available. Aftewards, I had to wait several more weeks for the order to arrive. As my order was a shelf-stable, dried-goods, I don't understand why it couldn't be packed and shipped by mail when I wanted to order it. If I could find another vendor in the UK with this product at a reasonable price, I certainly wouldn't have ordered from French Click. Please fix your delivery process!!
Very sorry about this. We're just very busy due to the Covid crisis, our warehouse is working at full capacity and we process orders on the basis of first received first out.
took ages to deliver and only delivered half my order. I would not recommend unfortunately.
I was so excited when I discovered French Click because prior to this, I was reliant upon family sending me things from France and at least this way it would save the postal costs. Unfortunately, I am disappointed with French Click's Services. My order was placed 12 Jan with a 2 week delivery date. A few days prior to this delivery date, I received an email to say my order will be delayed for a further week. I was not happy about this but understood the reasons why. My order arrived on 5 February nice and early in the morning - great. Upon checking the 7 items I ordered, one was the wrong item. I called French Click immediately (within 15 minutes of delivery drop off) and left a message on their voicemail. Upon hearing nothing back, I tried again during the afternoon and received the voicemail again. I tried calling a further 2 times during that day but on the last occasion it was no longer going to voicemail but said the voicemail box was full. I also found it unprofessional that the voicemail did not say you're through to French Click, etc. What you actually hear is French Click's telephone provider's standard voicemail message. I tried again a few days later and still received the message saying voicemail box was full. To date I have not received a response from French Click to my original message. I'm not so disappointed with the wrong item being received but more with being unable to get hold of anyone at this company, and no response to my voicemail.
Very sorry to hear this. We should not have any voicemail. This has happened accidentally because we are transferring the phone to employees who are working from home. We will contact you directly to sort the problem.
Some items was damage.
Quite poor service, and poor communication. Could be fantastic but plagued with difficulty at order time, shipping and comms.
Good French products however non-existent and subpar customer service. Even though my order was not to be delivered for another 2 weeks, the unhelpful staff was unwilling to add additional items to my order.
After booking a delivery date more than 2 weeks in advanced was unhappy that deliver did not arrive on booked date. Order was incomplete but had no correspondence to explain shortfall or had a receipt to see if I have paid for missing item. 2 star because of this. Products received 4 star. So will want to order again. Please improve communication.
I was disappointed the Levure Alssciennes were missing and I received a jar of sardine rillettes instead of the pate with Espelette piment that I ordered. I will however give French Click another chance...
Sorry about this, it sounds like a packing mistake. Please e-mail customerservice@frenchclick.com with your order number as the subject and we'll be able to refund for you.
When it finally arrived, the product I ordered was fine. However, my order took a month to arrive, which was very disappointing. I had placed an order in good time for a family occasion, according to the delivery times quoted on the website, However, the order did not arrive and then the promised delivery time shifted several times. I will look elsewhere first next time I am looking for French products.
Nozzle was broken so item is unusable. That means I’ve just spent £20 for an item I could have bought in France for around €5!
Sorry to hear this. Please e-mail customerservice@frenchclick.com with your order number as the subject and a picture of the damaged items. We'll then be able to get them swapped for you.
The products that I ordered arrived on time and with no issues (after about 2 weeks). However, I'm giving 2-stars due to me trying to call twice to change the delivery date with no answer. Furthermore, the website looks like something from the 90s and a little difficult to navigate.
French Click is rated 4.70 based on 7,898 reviews