French Click Reviews

French Click 5 star review on 19th March 2021
French Click 5 star review on 9th February 2021
French Click 5 star review on 16th October 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
One item didn’t arrive and I haven’t been refunded, the chocolate Easter egg was broken on arrival and I ordered 4 small tins which were substituted for one large tin (if this had been communicated to me I would have cancelled the item). I emailed customer services with photos over a week ago and I have had no response.
Very sorry about this, e-mails should be replied to within 24 business hours always. Please e-mail customerservice@frenchclick and matthew@frenchclick.com and we'll be able to get the items refunded or resent for you.
This is my second review- I placed another order after my key item was missing but I guess there was no point in doing that as my order SO-323273 was supposed to be delivered on 30th in morning but never arrived and am unable to call FC as it says voicemail full. I even reached out on social media but no responses either. But of course my card has been charged. Im appalled. I would like an immediate update me on the whereabouts of my order or get full refund and discount.
Very sorry about this. We are investigating as the order was on the route and should have been delivered.
I tried to order some products but was unable to for several weeks as there were no delivery slots. Eventually I was able to complete my order but when it arrived one of the items was not what I had ordered. I sent an email informing the company of this but have received no reply. This is a shame as I am a food writer writing for the biggest food and drink website in the U.K. and had planned to feature the company.
Very sorry about this, please let us know which e-mail you sent to. If you e-mail customerservice@frenchclick.com with your order number as the subject, you should always get a reply within 24 business hours. You can also e-mail matthew@frenchclick.com if still not dealt with. We'll be able to refund or resend the correct item for you.
I ordered two cheese fondue kits for my partners 50th birthday. They arrived in very poor packaging which had burst all over the items and covered them in a foul gel. The cardboard was soggy and could not be given as a gift. The packaging was not adequate for a chilled item that needed to be refrigerated. No clear instructions on whether the item should be refrigerated online and that it would arrive spoiled. Waste of money. The fondue had to go in the bin. Disappointed. Please AVOID.
Very sorry to hear this, sounds like the packaging on this order was poor. The sorba freeze can be damp which can effect the packaging of items with cardboard outer packaging. The items should however remain fresh. Could you send photos to customerservice@frenchclick.com please and we'll be able to resend the order or offer a full refund.
Still awaiting delivery for order placed 2 week ago
Very sorry about this. It seems we have a stock problem with one of the items you ordered. The Macarons I think. We will investigate and get it shipped ASAP.
They are slow and expensive and when my order eventually arrived it was wrong. They were completely indifferent and did not offer to send the correct item merely refunding its cost (with nothing for the high delivery charge). I will not be using them again.
Having placed an order with French Click, I received an email from them stating that it had been fulfilled and was with the courier DPD for delivery 2 days later. It wasn't and the link to DPD indicated that they had not taken delivery of the parcel. I rang French Click's customer helpline five times but they never answered despite leaving messages on the answer phone each time. I also filled their online contact form twice but never received a response. Eventually, three weeks later my order was delivered without any explanation for the delay.
Very sorry about this. We're investigating what happened here as any order delay should be clearly communicated.
Goods not received, order cancelled weeks afterwards without comms. Overall a really poor experience
Very sorry about this. The order was originally in December and there was a stock problem with the item. We were then going to resend it when you contacted us. It seems to have been refunded for no apparent reason. We are investigating why this happened as it's a mistake.
My delivery from French Click arrived several days late (despite having booked a specific delivery slot) - and no one from the company got in touch with me at any point to let me know what was going on. When the delivery randomly arrived, there were items missing - which I was not informed about and had been charged for. I received a refund after contacting their customer service but all in all, not a good customer experience and I would unfortunately not recommend.
Very sorry to hear that. It seems the driver ran out of time in the PM slot on the original delivery. You should have been contacted to sort out a re-delivery as soon as this occurred. It seems this was not done and can only apologise for that.
I was unable to place an order. After spending time choosing items I was unable to checkout because me spend was less than £9.9m. When I emailed to find out why, I received a very curt reply that I should check your Facebook page to see when you were going to accept new orders. Perhaps you should make things clearer on your website and not expect prospective customers to do your work for you. I won't bother tring to use you again.
Not sure you want a review from me - order was short and it took ages to complete the simple task of refunding my card I understand there are problems of Covid and Brexit bits not rocket science
Bonsoir, Il est impossible de vous joindre par téléphone. J’ai reçu il y a 2 jours 2 volailles de Bresse avec une date d’expiration au 12/02 Ce n’est pas acceptable car je n’ai pas pu cuire les volailles de Bresse car elles sentait Pouvez vous me contacter demain Merci d’avance.
Very sorry to hear that. We have been in contact directly to arrange a re delivery or refund. Please just let us know the order number so we can investigate what has happened and sort it.
Sorry about this review. I was asked to write a review as ‘I had recently made a purchase’ . My one star refers only to the fact I could not make a purchase. I had filled my cart etc etc and come to payment. Despite living in an appropriate London postcode the system kept trying to charge me the full postal delivery charge. I telephoned a few times without getting a response and left a message asking for a call back but was never called. A shame , there are great things in the site and I wanted to support them.
Hi Sorry to hear this. We're just extremely busy due to the covid crisis and only take orders at specific times. You can find out when here: https://www.frenchclick.co.uk/p-8117-covid-19-ordering-information.aspx Thanks
A huge disappointment. I ordered £30 worth of goods and after 14 days, I only received goods worth £7 with two key items missing... NO REMINDER on unavailable items before order dispatched. This is really funny because the goods cost £7 and the shipping costs £6.5... Do you think customers will still place the order if they know there are only £7 worth of goods available with £6.5 shipping?
Very sorry about this, it's a mistake. Your order should not be shipped with this many missing items. You should have been contacted. We can ship items of the same value removed free of charge to make up for this mistake. If you can't reply directly to this message please e-mail directly at matthew@frenchclick.com and we'll sort it for you.
I ordered £75 worth of goods onabout the 10th ofDec2020 . I paid for them and they said the goods would arrive by the 17th Dec about 24 hours later I was told that they were cancelling the delivery and that I could have them in January. No real apology so why would I like to buy from them! Chris Robillard Writer& Publisher ,
Hi Very sorry about this, could you forward any correspondence you have from this order to matthew@frenchclick.com I can't see any reason why it wouldn't have been shipped on the 17/12 as planned. We will be able to ship it in the next available delivery slot for you at a substantial discount. Thanks Matt French Click
Products very good but did not need to be packed in gel packs which is not suitable for disposal in a normal household. These need to be incinerated and will clog up drains and sewage systems if emptied into toilets etc. For this reason I have given you a one star rating.
Sorry to hear that. Sorba freeze can be disposed of normally. You can find more information about it here: https://www.sorbafreeze.com/faq/
Had to get in touch by phone..the young man who answered need to learn customer services manners..will not to ring if I can help it. I will still order because it is very nice to be able to have food that I used to have in France and living in the north of England does not help... Landscapes is very nice Regards Mrs Viviane Clarke. (Ordered online and also spoke on the phone...hence my review.)
Never received it and still trying to get answers !!
Very sorry to hear this. Someone should have been in touch with you about your order. Maybe in Junk e-mail? You're no in the UK so normally we don't ship to your area at the moment due to covid. We're only shipping to our mainland GB area. Customer services will be in touch to arrange a refund or we might be able to ship the order as a one off it you pay the extra delivery charge for the channel islands.
Took my order, during payment there was nothing about how long delivery would take. I emailed to question the fact that after the order was placed it would be over 3 weeks for 2 bottles. No reply. I messaged on face book, no reply. I am shielding and this was important. I won't use them again, won't recommend them and think customer service needs looking at.
I ordered Bouillon cubes on 19th august. They were finally delivered on the 15th of September. No apology, no reason given. How you manage to stay in business is a mystery.
Sorry to hear this, from the DPD tracking it looks like this was delivered on 10th of September as planned. This delivery slot was chosen when you checked out the order. Unfortunately we have a backlog which has been caused by the current crisis so all slots in your area are 2 weeks or so ahead.
French Click is rated 4.70 based on 7,883 reviews