French Click Reviews

French Click 5 star review on 19th March 2021
French Click 5 star review on 9th February 2021
French Click 5 star review on 16th October 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
I ordered my products on a Friday and they were delivered as per the day selected by me, I was worried that ordering bottles they would be broken but they all arrived in a good condition and were packed well. So merci beacoup to French Click Ltd
French Click 5 star review on 25th July 2016
I was so excited when I discovered French Click because prior to this, I was reliant upon family sending me things from France and at least this way it would save the postal costs. Unfortunately, I am disappointed with French Click's Services. My order was placed 12 Jan with a 2 week delivery date. A few days prior to this delivery date, I received an email to say my order will be delayed for a further week. I was not happy about this but understood the reasons why. My order arrived on 5 February nice and early in the morning - great. Upon checking the 7 items I ordered, one was the wrong item. I called French Click immediately (within 15 minutes of delivery drop off) and left a message on their voicemail. Upon hearing nothing back, I tried again during the afternoon and received the voicemail again. I tried calling a further 2 times during that day but on the last occasion it was no longer going to voicemail but said the voicemail box was full. I also found it unprofessional that the voicemail did not say you're through to French Click, etc. What you actually hear is French Click's telephone provider's standard voicemail message. I tried again a few days later and still received the message saying voicemail box was full. To date I have not received a response from French Click to my original message. I'm not so disappointed with the wrong item being received but more with being unable to get hold of anyone at this company, and no response to my voicemail.
Very sorry to hear this. We should not have any voicemail. This has happened accidentally because we are transferring the phone to employees who are working from home. We will contact you directly to sort the problem.
I ordered £75 worth of goods onabout the 10th ofDec2020 . I paid for them and they said the goods would arrive by the 17th Dec about 24 hours later I was told that they were cancelling the delivery and that I could have them in January. No real apology so why would I like to buy from them! Chris Robillard Writer& Publisher ,
Hi Very sorry about this, could you forward any correspondence you have from this order to matthew@frenchclick.com I can't see any reason why it wouldn't have been shipped on the 17/12 as planned. We will be able to ship it in the next available delivery slot for you at a substantial discount. Thanks Matt French Click
French Lappin is one of my favourite meats. It's Lean and served as a casserole with turnip, potatoes and carrot is a delight.
Order well executed and prompt delivery. Even though the parcel was well packed the plastic caps on two cans arrived damaged, see photo.
Lovely box of marron glaces, deeelicious!! Good value for money too, I'd buy from French Click again.
We were delighted to see such a wonderful choice of real french products available to buy in London. Delivery was perfectly on time. Thank you for amazing service!
I am so happy I found your site and will be ordering from you on a regular basis for my restaurant. The food and delivery were excellent. I can highly recommend you.
happy with everything: Delivery Products packing website payment
Wide varieties of French products, very good website with the options of 2 languages (French and English), prices are a bit expensive and it would be nice to have non-branded products from the French supermarket chains (Leclerc, Carrefour etc.) which would reduce the prices slightly. Delivery was super fast and well packaged. I will definitely re-order from FrenchClick.
Ordered bottles of viandox that arrived really well protected in bubble rap and with extra packing. All arrived safe and sound. Really great service. A*
Had to change the delivery address at the layst minute and the team at French Click did all they could to help. Great service!
Great, very well packed. And of course the cheese is the best in the world
Reasonably good website, excellent delivery choices, brilliant service, most impressed! I certainly expect to use the shop again!
It was so easy to place the order. The cheeses were beautifully packaged, arrived as expected and on time. I would certainly order from French Click again.
Excellent service. Quick delivery and well packaged. I will definitely order again.
I was able to select the delivery date. Ordered two magrets de canard - they were exquisite, of the highest quality. Would definitely recommend and will use the company again.
Delighted to find a company that can supply my favourite holiday snacks! Really good selection to choose from, order was packaged well and arrived quickly. Would recommend and will certainly be buying from you again.
Easy website to use. Delivered promptly and well wrapped. Got to choose the delivery date and time I wanted. Daughter is delighted as we have now got a years provision of Ptit Louis....
French Click is rated 4.70 based on 7,885 reviews