French Click Reviews

French Click 5 star review on 9th February 2021
French Click 5 star review on 16th October 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Good range of products but pricey. Fast delivery
A great pity that the one item I really wanted as not sent, along with no explanation or apology, hey ho, that is the way young people are today, what I did get was enjoyable. Enfin mes enfants...
Some items were missing from my order. I have not received a refund, nor have I received a reply to my email enquiring about the whereabouts of said goods and/or refund. Very disappointing as rest of the order was great.
Good selection of food. One item was incorrect. Got a refund but would have liked to be offered to send the correct item given how much I paid for delivery.
Providers of fine French foods, but with exorbitant delivery charges.
My first order was delivered all smashed. I complained and was offer a refund for the damaged products that I listed + they also offered a free delivery on my next order. Not a great start but at least they are trying to make up for it. To be continued (I might be able to add more stars in the future).
The range of products , just great. However the delivery is not so great. I placed an order and couldn’t get it delivered for 10 days. It’s just not comparable to other on line sellers.
Sorry about the long lead times at the moment, we have been much busier than usual due to Covid and the lack of travel. We expect things to return to normal later this year.
Have to say the postage was a bit on the steep side. Was one option of £12 which was the same as the cost of the goods (honey bread). It's also really disappointing to see so much plastic 'crisps' in the packaging. There are many compostable alternatives now and there really is no excuse to continue with using polluting materials like this in 2021. Please move over to using starch based compostable packaging fillers.
Sorry to hear this. We normally have delivery options ranging from £6.98 to £12 which would only be for a before 12 service or on Saturday. We do use recycled packaging materials and our loose fill is degradable and can be recycled in some areas. Only our cold packs cannot be recycled, though they can be reused.
It was ok, parcel delivered on time, but the big problem for me is all the plastic used for wrapping plus the tiny green bits to maintain everything in the box, it's really too much for me.
I’m giving 3 stars just because they’ve some of the money without telling the reason. Packaging was poor
Delivered on the day however 4 hours after the agreed ETA without informing me. Could do with more customer service
Reasonably good choice of my favourite products. Unfortunately the main item I wanted was out of stock in the large size and the smaller size I ordered was shown on the delivery note as zero (first I knew it wasn’t going to arrive). Communication about delivery was good and order was delivered Within a few days. Not sure I’ll use this site again.
Problem with delivery. We were at home, but Parcel Force left a message for us to pick up our parcel at a local post office. We are still shielding and haven't been into any shops for over a year. It was scary and unnecessary, as we have a box outside our porch for deliveries that everyone else uses. It was a cheese, so we felt we had to go and collect it.
I was mostly satisfied with my order except for receiving only 1 bag of lays ketchup crisps that I ordered instead of 2.
Great products but very disappointed in customer service. Products missing from order and had to send numerous emails in order to obtain a refund, which surely should be automatic. I am now wary of them
Very sorry about that, refunds or replacements can be arranged and you should receive an e-mail reply within 24 business hours.
I was pleased with what i ordered and your range but was very disappointed to see all the packagegin was not able to be re-cycled. I filled a bin liner with it ! I think you could do something more eco-friendly, there are lots of available options that other companies use. Perhaps you need to think again.
Sorry to hear that. Flo pak green is degradable and can be recycled in some areas. It sounds like the wrong box size has been used. If yo could e-mail pictures of it to customerservice@frenchclick.com we will investigate with the warehouse to stop this happening.
It was a long wait to get the goods. All the food was great. Just as we know it from French travels. BUT lots of products were bashed up in the box.... the box of team was completely squashed and the Yoghurts all dented and damaged. ALSO - I am still waiting for a refund on the items that didnt arrive...... Missing - Compote de Kiwi Missing - Apericube Campagnard Missing - Activia Framboise
Very sorry about these missing and damaged items. If you could send us photos to customerservice@frenchclick.com we will investigate the packing and can get replacements or a refund organised.
Nice selection of produce, although better quality available. Deleting an item from order the evening before delivery was a bit annoying. No notice of, just PayPal refund. Delivery was prompt but crisps were a little crushed.
Nice to get home product when not in France
First time for me with French click. A very good selection of French food but I ordered some yogurts and despite them being well packed, I had to throw away 6 yaourts (and they not cheap) as they were damaged and l leaked everywhere. What a shame!!
French Click is rated 4.70 based on 7,898 reviews