Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Freightlink Solutions Ltd

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd: Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 550 ferry routes connecting more than 40 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

freightlinkbookings@freightlink.co.uk

Quarry Bank
Chorley Rd
Walton le Dale
Preston

How would you rate Freightlink Solutions Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Yanislav Ivanov Thank you very much for your time and professional assistance :) We will be happy to work together so successfully in the future :) Thank you, Yanislav...."
"Very easy to use and clear instructions . Also simple methods of payment Would definitely recommend your firm to anyone."
"Clean fast simple booking with excellent prices what more do I want"
"Pleasant and understanding operative who explained everything and answered my queries in a non judgemental and competent manner"
"Very easy website to negotiate, easy step by step approach"
"Being able to book ferry when you want it on the move rather than trying to guess how long a trip is going to take"
"Big prices"
"Excellent service provided by Lucas, very helpful and professional."
"promti si oarte corecti"
"Very efficient and on the ball"
Rostislav M
Verified Buyer
"I have to say that Lucia Andersovská Is the best. I think She should get some extra money for her work."
"Very helpful and straight forward to deal with even with an abnormal load."
"Just very uncomplicated"
"Fantastic people to deal with. Great service."
"We are a small horse transport company that have now used Freightlink 4 times to get over to Ireland. Every single time has been quick, easy and hassle free. Today our ferry from Pembroke-Rosslare was cancelled for us due to weather conditions. I got straight on to the phone to the guy I booked with Dion Mashiter and explained we needed to get there this weekend by hook or by crook and it didn't matter what port we went from or which port we went to... He went out of his way to figure out every single route and find out which one would accept us so we could get there. Dion has shown more than customer service Today, he has shown he actually does care about his job, his customers and what will make them happy. This man deserves employee of the month and a pay rise!"
"Excellent service as usual"
"yes. I'm happy"
Denislav M
Verified Buyer
"I am very satisfied with the customer service and the support your employees and especially from your colleague Yanislav! He is always very helpful and 100% committed to assist if there is any problem, or we have something unclear. Your online system as well as the mobile application are very user-friendly and easy to use, which is a very big plus! I hope that we can negotiate for better prices in the future, so we can redirect most of our bookings to your company."
"everythink fast and clear"
"Great prices and easy to use."
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 314 reviews