Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freightlink Solutions Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd:

Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 1000 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Quarry Bank, Chorley Road, Walton-le-Dale

Tell us how Freightlink Solutions Ltd made you happy
My booking and subsequent sailing suggests a serious lack of customer care and interest. Between the time of booking to my arrival at the departure port, Freightlink had actually failed to complete the booking with the ferry operator. I had to supply Freighlink with a telephone number, and insist on speaking with a member of management before this was all rectified. to make matters worse, the price I paid was nearly 30% more expensive than going direct. As with all companies of this nature, they are very quick to grab your money (instant), and very slow to return it if you cancel (7-10 days). NOT RECOMENDED,
We're sorry to hear about the problems you faced when making a booking with us. Unfortunately, as you made the booking out of office hours (00.16 BST) for a departure the following morning at 10.00, our customer service team was unavailable. When our office reopened, we attempted to call the ferry operator booking office on your behalf but there was no answer. After several attempts we eventually got through. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Helpful staff
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that our team was able to help you!
Good communication..thanks
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had a great experience with us!
Rebecca Demaine!! What a life safer great from start to finish!! Any business going to Ireland
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are so glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with us and that Rebecca was able to help you with your booking, we will pass your feedback along to her!
Maria Angela Oțel Was fantastic on the phone take my booing
So cool calm and professional in the way she handled the booking
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with us and will pass your feedback along to Maria!
Super cool trip
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip!
Maria was polite and knowledgeable and very helpful.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear that Maria was able to help you with your booking and will pass your feedback along to her!
I answer very quickly to any question / ambiguity
Thank you for your feedback!
Great Service by Yanislav.

Kind Regards
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear that Yanislav was able to help you with your booking and we will pass your feedback along to him!
I had made a booking holyhead ..dublin but job cancelled and freightlink cancelled with full refund thanks.
Dave wheelock
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that we were able to help!
Very helpful
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that our dedicated team were able to help you through the booking process!
Foarte Buna!
Mulțumesc!
Rugalmas, segítőkész
Köszönöm!
Great support team, mr. Yanislav helps us alot. We are very pleased to work with your company!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are really pleased to hear that you have had a great experience with us and that Yanislav was able to help you through the booking process! We will pass your feedback along to him!
Tortul a decurs foarte bine, doamna Maria și-a dat tot aportul, că un bun profesionist pt. a găsi soluția cea mai bună. Acum așteptăm să vedem până la efectuarea și treceri .O zi bună.
Mulțumesc!
I had a query today about travel from Ireland to the UK with a van. The van will be empty but I wasn't sure of the protocols with paperwork for customs and port entry. Sadie and her colleagues at Customer Services sorted all my issues for me. Excellent service. Thank You.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear that you have had a great experience with us and that our customer service team were able to help you! We will pass your review along to Sadie!
I have been a customer with Freightlink a few years I have found them top of the list for ferry bookings and there staff are polite and most helpful and would recommend them
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are so glad to hear that you have had a great experience with us and that our team have been able to help you out with your bookings!
Absolutely perfect, first time I used Freightlink they were brilliant, I missed my slot with Eurotunnel, staff at Eurotunnel couldn't help, quick call to Frieghtlink and I was rescheduled almost immediately, not bad going at 5am in the morning,
Recently opened an account, used the app to book a ticket at very short notice, again worked out perfectly.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear that you have had a great experience with us and that we were able to rearrange your Eurotunnel booking for you!
Professional emploiees
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are so glad to hear that you have had a good experience with us and that you found our team to be professional!
Very easy
Thank you for your feedback!
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,575 reviews