Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freightlink Solutions Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd:

Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 1000 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Bryan L
Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Jacek
The team was incredibly helpful and very informative and fast at responding. Jana was amazing and helped answer all of my questions. The only thing that could have been better would have been adding the ability to book single cabins when making the bookings.
Posted 15 minutes ago
Wery quick, thank you!
Thank you for your kind review. Have a great day!
Im very angry, i had email yesterday that ship is delayed to 27th november at 11.00 am, but... it go as ususal in 26th november. So u had taken my money, lie to me about departure.... im very angry! I had no information about that this ship departures as ususal!
We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service you received. Although the ship was delayed, one of our team did notify you to still honour the original check-in time (26/11, 2045). Unfortunately, your travel was refused by the operator however because you had three cats, which had not been declared.
Really helpful team!
Thank you for your kind comments. Much appreciated. Enjoy your day.
Your web page was really difficult to navigate, I gave up and was going to find another company but my wife called yous and spoke with a man called Daniel, he was sooo helpful, he even tried to work out your website and he had to get advice from someone else, he stayed behind after his finishing time by 30 minutes to help, I opened an account with you but if next time I go to book with yous it is still as complicated I'll find another company, you owe a big thanks to Daniel , my rating below is only based on what Daniel did
We're sorry to hear you had issues with our website. We have spoken to Daniel and he has told us in detail what the problem was. Please be advised that we are looking into this user experience as we realise that with the addition of new customs requirements, things have become more complicated. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
I do apologize you do not want feedback for this Job ! Everything went wrong from the beginning on. Patrick refused my business he could not find an account. David was not able to send a form to receive payment. Your accounts department was closed or on lunch in the afternoon. I have been waiting for hours to receive a callback. None received! this morning i called in again, spoke to Alexandra, she said please create a booking through cx witch I did. finally, she swapped the completed booking around - and i got booked.... now in sterling not in euros - but that's no problem. The best one is that i been asked to send you a rating in the name of Mr Kohler.... Whow !!! I don't know him.... Very iffy and very strange way to book a ferry.... Regards Joshua Xpress24Ltd (MD)
It appears there has been some confusion regarding your account and payment. Our customer service team are currently investigating your issue. In regards to the error with your name, please accept our apologies. It was taken down wrong. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Lots of experience within the company With now the added experience of customs
Thank you for the review. Good to hear we continue to provide a great service to you with our new customs clearance services.
I have been trying to make contact with our business manager at freight link... Phil Coles for 6 days, I'm am still waiting for a reply. Simple question.... can you give me a price. The staff on the phone cannot give me a price... it is the job of your business account manager.. where are you Mr Coles.
We are sorry to hear you have had issues contacting your account manager. We have passed your query on to them and they have contacted you directly. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Very helpful staff on the phone. Very patient band tried hard to get the crossing I needed b
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with us and that our team were able to help you through the booking process!
foarte rapid ok
Mulțumesc!
spent ages on the app money taken but only return trip was showing
Hi David, sorry to hear you had an issue with our Freightlink App. Both of your bookings are showing in our system and also on the app, so we're not sure what the issue is. Please email us at app@freightlink.co.uk if you are still experiencing any problems.
Всё отлично.
Спасибо!
Booking good but expensive
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review!
Great service!! very friendly staff
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with us and found our team to be friendly!
Customer service is spot on! Always there at the end of the phone when you need them. Great value, easy to understand website and we would not go anywhere else to book our ferries, thank you very much.
Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 1st November 2021
Thanks for your review. Great to hear about your brilliant customer service experiences with us. Your continued loyalty is much appreciated. Have a great day!
Easy to book and better price
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with us and have found the booking process to be easy!
Sean è il nostro referente in lingua italiana: molto preparato e sempre disponibile, ottimo servizio al cliente. Facilità di utilizzo del sito web in totale autonomia. Consigliatissimo.
Grazie!
Very good 1111
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with us!
Very helpful people!!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with us and that you have found our team to be helpful!
very good service, I always use Freight link
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with us and that you always use our services!
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 1,740 reviews