Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd:

Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 750 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Quarry Bank
Chorley Rd
Walton le Dale
Preston

Tell us how Freightlink Solutions Ltd made you happy
very happy with the ease at which this booking was completed online
Posted 1 hour ago
Foarte multumit Recomand
Very practicle, easy to use, quick feedback.
Great service
Brilliant, just brilliant. Thanks for all your help.
You're welcome Tom. Thanks for your review.
Been using freighlink for a few years now on a weekly basis, friendly service and good value.
Thank you very much Claire. Your feedback is much appreciated.
I have been using Freightlink for 4 months now for business and have had excellent service, had a courtesy call from my new agent today introducing himself and forwarding his contact details if I require any help. Thanks for the call Phil
Thanks for your kind feedback. Glad to hear that we've provided excellent service for all of the time you have been using us. It's something we really work hard to do. We shall pass your comments on to Phil.
Tokeletes szolgaltatas
Köszönöm.
This review supersedes my last two complaints, I was contacted by Ana a team leader I believe whom in all honesty took control of the situation was extremely apologetic and went beyond my expectations to resolve the matter to my entire satisfaction, it is my opinion that the shipping company gave Freightlink wrong information and caused all the confusion, hence the 5 stars for Freightlink. Thank you for all the help
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We're glad to hear that Ana was able to resolve the problems you encountered and we can only apologise for the issues you experienced. We will certainly be speaking to the ferry operator and looking at how we can prevent these problems occurring again.
at the first booking i been a bit disappointed. but today 18/01/2020 I am gracefully to the lady who help to make a new booking to can get home. other way I'll still be hours away from home. so many thanks for lady who help me .
Thank you very much for your feedback. We're pleased to hear that one of the team was able to help you get home. Have a nice day.
Great service - very easy to check and compare various ferry options and times with a simple booking process too.
Thanks for your kind comments. Great to hear that our website does exactly what you need.
Sadly our return booking was cancelled... once we were already sailing out, which meant we were left stranded in Holland with no return trip booked. Although the girls were very helpful in trying to find a solutions the trips offered were unacceptable. Thankfully we were saved by another company. As we were informed this often happens within the freight world, we are thankful that we are not regular users.
We are very sorry that we were unable to organise a return trip for you.
Our customer service team tried really hard to try and sort an alternative route, but they were not suitable. Unfortunately the original sailing was fully booked due one of the ships being in dry dock for maintenance. Also, the ferry operator was unable to confirm the booking because of the number of drivers required.
Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Najlepsza firma z którą do tej pory współpracowałem przy bookowaniu biletów. Pomoc przy zmianie terminu przeprawy, bardzo dobre ceny i super współpraca.
Dziękuję za miłe komentarze.
Maria at Freightlink was very helpful
Thank you for your kind comments. Good to hear that Maria was able to sort your booking for you.
Becky Demaine very helpful with out of the ordinary requests
Glad to hear Becky was able to sort your unusual request. We specialise in abnormal loads and tailored routes.
as usual, Yani was very helpful and efficient. Good job!
Thank you for your feedback. Good to hear that Yani was able to help you with your requirements.
Very good and chuick
Thank you.
Exccellent Communication & help on our booking of freight to Jersey - Easy service & very helpful
Thanks for your feedback. Have a great journey.
В тези времена единственото, което можем да направим, е да продължим да се опитваме и да работим с добър партньор, който изважда най-доброто от нас. Freightlink Solutions Ltd ПАРТНЬОР **********10 РАБОТА **********10 ИНФОРМАЦИЯ **********10 ВСИЧКО ТОЧНО **********10
Благодаря ви за любезните коментари.
Cannot fault the customer service I received from Becky Demaine, absolutely first class, very helpful and a friendly asset to Freightlink. Even managed to get me a refund on a booking. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for your kind comments Kev. We will certainly pass them on to Becky. Great to hear she was able to assist with your bookings.
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,131 reviews