Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freightlink Solutions Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd:

Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 750 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Quarry Bank
Chorley Rd
Walton le Dale
Preston

Tell us how Freightlink Solutions Ltd made you happy
Fast ,kind and correct .
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed booking with us!
As always easy and straightforward to make a booking, with a simple phone call to amend the booking.

Great work
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had a really positive experience with us!
Very good well mondtad
Thank you for your feedback!
Dina Group London LTD will work from now one with Freightlink because it s very well. Keep up the good way . Regards, Andrei Dinache, CEO of Dina Group London LTD
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us and look forward to working with you in the future!
I was recommended to Freightlink by a friend that does the same job as me and spoke to Rebecca Demaine and my account was up and running very quickly she took the time to explain things thoroughly and every time I have called to enquire about a booking or make a booking she makes the process very simple
Overall a great person and company to deal with
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with us and that Rebecca was able to help you with your booking. We will pass your review along to her!
Very Good Service , also the prices are better.
I will recommend Freightlink to all .
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We are glad to hear you have had a positive experience with us and are willing to recommend our service!
Minden a legnagyobb rendben volt, a kis reggeli fenakadás után! Nagyon köszönjük Péter a segítséged! Legközelebb is csak veled intézzük az utazást!
Köszi
Attila
Köszönöm!
Easy to book and very user friendly website.
Thank for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had a really positive experience with us!
I was dealing with Alexandra Suchomska .
What can I say ,very good experience, used them in many occasions coz we are removal and storage business .the lady was so helpful and kind .
Thank you so much for sort my issue.
Regards
Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us and that Alexandra was able to help you! We will pass your feedback onto her!
We didn’t have a smooth experience unfortunately.

Booked online the slots we required.. then got a phone call to advise not available.. the guy then told me he can get 2 vans (we had 3 travelling) at 10am but possibly could get them across in afternoon.. so I said in that case you will be able to get all 3 across? He said I can only let you know at 11am.. (we were meant to be travelling the next day.)

Another colleague then rang me to advise that the actual day isn’t possible for any of the vans to go on the day requested and that he didn’t know where the other guy got this info from.

5 calls that day it took to get us booked for the Wednesday.. and return on the Thursday. Couldn’t be completed in one phone call.

Our emails and app and online account all show different times and one of the vans isn’t even on there. So I had to call again to then receive a written email to confirm they are booked for the date an time we confirmed over the phone.

We travel tomorrow so hopefully there isn’t anymore inconvenience.
We are sorry to hear you experienced some issues making your bookings. Space is limited at the moment on the routes you booked and unfortunately we had difficulty getting confirmation from the operator. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Hi all,

I hope this finds you well.

I just wanted to send you some feedback. The booking process was smooth and easy. The travelling was petfect.

Praise for Yanislav Ivanov- polite and helpful guy.

Looking forward to working with you in the future

Kind regards, Simeon Petrov
Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We are so glad to hear that you found the booking process to be smooth and that Yanislav was able to help you! We will pass your feedback onto him!
Very satisfied with the very fast services of Mr. Mircea, he offered me the necessary information to book my ferry from Athens to the island of Crete. In the future, I will definitely use the services offered by you again. Yours sincerely, DAIINA STAR HOME team!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are really glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us! We will pass this review onto Mircea!
Travelled on Seatruck for the first time and wasn't disappointed. I was treated very kindly by crew and staff on both trips. As a female travelling alone I felt safe and secure at all times, will certainly use them again.. Thanks guys
Thank you, we will pass your comments along to the Seatruck team!
Great service, very professional and helpful
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our service and have found us to be professional and helpful!
Amazing, for the first time I am using this route absolutely good service, thank you
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!
bardzo dobry kontak, natychmiastowy. Polecam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dziękuję Ci!
sehr gut und schnell
Dankeschön!
Thank you very much once again the team has gone the extra mile to resolve an issue with a double booking no quibble happy to help fast response to my emails excellent aftercare service keep it up happy client kind regards mr Craig
Thank you so much for this lovely feedback! We are so glad to hear that our incredible team have been able to help you out and you have had a really positive experience with us!
super , very profesional, Mr Mircea very helpul, many thanks
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that Mircea was able to help you!
Perfect service
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed using our service!
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,423 reviews