Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Freightlink Solutions Ltd

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd: Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 750 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Freightlink Solutions Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Was very disappointed after I booked P and O to later receive a phonecall to say it was fully booked and my booking had to be cancelled. Another ferry was made as an alternative but this was more expensive ."
Unfortunately we were informed by P&O Ferries that the sailing booked was full after the booking was placed. We therefore offered an alternative sailing with another operator. This however was more expensive. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
"Cancelled my booking 4 hours after I've paid for it. Very disappointing."
Unfortunately we were unable to get a confirmed space on the sailing from Poole to Jersey and therefore arranged a sailing from Portsmouth to Jersey instead. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Apologies for the cancellation of your original booking. Unfortunately there was no space left on the Poole to Jersey sailing, therefore we moved you to the Portsmouth - Jersey sailing instead, which had availability. One of our team contacted you to discuss this. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
"Simple easy to book. Price could be better!!"
Hi John, thanks for your review. We are glad to hear you found us simple to book. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
"Bought ticket then got a phone call after I paid for it to say that they couldn’t guarantee Place"
We're sorry that your booking was unavailable. Unfortunately, this route is operated by a freight-only vessel with very limited space and the operator could not confirm the booking. It is also particularly busy in the evenings. Alternatives were offered by our customer service team. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
"too expensive"
We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the price. This is an expensive ferry route and unfortunately we are unable to offer a better price for single trips.
"The manners on the phone could be better p"
We're sorry to hear you were unhappy with the manner of the person you spoke to on the phone. We pride ourselves on the quality of customer service we provide. Your feedback has been sent to our team for investigation.
"not only is the service very hands on and face to face so to speak but they really understand the demands and stress of freight transport and the total reliance on getting the right ferry booked at the right time so you can be where you need to be and when you need to be there! For me the biggest plus is the fact that they communicate with you and never leave you in the dark if for example a certain ferry route is a difficult one for availability etc... by communicating and constant update emails etc it really reduces the stress of a fleet manager... so for me its thumbs up high for this company!!! wouldnt use any other thats for sure... cheers"
Hi Peter, thanks for the review. We are glad to hear you're so satisfied with our customer service and communication, we really do our best to keep the customer up to date with any changes and offer any knowledge we have to make sure you have the best experience possible. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
"Was quoted £380 for a Heysham to Douglas trip. This was passed on to my customer and accepted by them. Then I had a call from Ivan to inform me that there was an additional £30 each way to be added to the price. As I had already quoted and received acceptance I had no choice but to absorb that money myself. In future, will deal with the ferry companies direct."
Sincere apologies for this pricing error. A refund of the additional charges is being processed. We have now corrected this mistake so that it doesn't happen in future.
"Didn’t enjoy the experience"
Sorry to hear you did not enjoy your Freightlink experience. Unfortunately the initial sailing was fully booked, therefore we moved you onto a later sailing, which was not used. Refund processed.
"Always pleased with the service. Reliable and accurate administration."
Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated.
"Atentie!!! Trimit somatii de plata chiar daca plata a fost efectuata cu cardul in timpul rezervarii :("
"Ramona - meine Retterin nicht nur dass Sie mir auf deutsch weiterhelfen konnte...ich habe einen super netten und sehr kundenorientierten Service erfahren. Trotz einer Problemsituation wurde alles ruhig und informativ gehalten und am Schluss gab es sogar noch eine gute Wende, nur wegen dem Einsatz dieser motivierten Mitarbeiterin. Wir sind so happy und freuen uns auf eine weitere gute Zusammenarbeit."
"I only needed to book one crossing and now we are signed up for an account and emails everyday, didnt sign up for that"
"Super Netter Kontakt, immer erreichbar , jede Buchung ohne Probleme immer wieder gerne"
"Always very helpful and every booking happened exactly as agreed. My contact person Ramona Renton also speaks fluent German and that makes things very easy for me."
"easy and fast booking thanks for Aneta !"
"Very nice and easy to work site. Thank for the cooperation of Mr. Yanislav Ivanov"
"Yanislav Ivanov Thank you very much for your time and professional assistance :) We will be happy to work together so successfully in the future :) Thank you, Yanislav...."
"Már nagyon sokszor foglaltam kompot mindig minden rendben volt. Nekem Simon János a kapcsolattartóm nagyon segítőkész mindenben."
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,006 reviews