Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freightlink Solutions Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd:

Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 750 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Quarry Bank
Chorley Rd
Walton le Dale
Preston

Tell us how Freightlink Solutions Ltd made you happy
Hallo any discounts?
Hello Valerijus. Thank you for your rating. Please contact your account manager to discuss your rates.
Becky is bubbly, bright and extremely supportive
Thanks for the review Shaun. We'll certainly pass on your kind words to Becky. Enjoy your day.
No communication possible, no answers, undeliverable email in response to sender.
Creditcard charged despite cancellation.
Sorry to hear you experienced issues contacting us and that your sailing was cancelled. Unfortunately we do not have additional information regarding the cancellation from the ferry operator at this time. A refund has now been processed for you. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
It was a pleasure to speak with you. Also i
Would like to thank you to Becky Demaine who gave me a lot of information and make me understand everything. Thank again Becky Demaine.!!!!×××
Thank you very much Sorin for your feedback. We will pass on your kind comments to Becky. Have a great day.
En principio bastante buena
Muchas gracias!
Managed to change booking after I had entered the wrong date.
Excellent service as always
Thanks for the feedback Dave. Have a safe journey.
I got an email this morning saying that my unaccompanied tractor had been shipped. This evening after a difficult day my wife and children (we have no-one we can leave them with because of coronovirus) travelled to belfast (90min drive) to collect it. When we got there i was told "oh it wasn't shipped because it had to sit 72hrs till coronovirus had decayed on it". Why could someone not had told me this today before i was due to collect it. At a time of avoiding unnecessary journeys this is more than rubbish customer service.
We're sorry to hear you had issues when collecting your tractor from Belfast. Unfortunately we were not notified by the ferry operator of the 72 hour quarantine period until 21.00 last night but the operator had already informed our system that it had been shipped. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
I picked up a hire contract in Jersey and Guernsey, involving moving equipment between the mainland and both islands. Having never done anything like this before, I was apprehensive. The customer services team at Freightlink were unbelievably good, they helped me along the way with all the customs paperwork and even re-arranged my entire journey when it was disrupted by poor weather. Keep it up!
Thank you for your amazing comments James. Your travel requirements are exactly what we specialise in so it's great to hear that we succeeded in making it painless for you. We look forward to helping you again soon.
Was very disappointed after I booked P and O to later receive a phonecall to say it was fully booked and my booking had to be cancelled. Another ferry was made as an alternative but this was more expensive .
Unfortunately we were informed by P&O Ferries that the sailing booked was full after the booking was placed. We therefore offered an alternative sailing with another operator. This however was more expensive. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Cancelled my booking 4 hours after I've paid for it. Very disappointing.
Unfortunately we were unable to get a confirmed space on the sailing from Poole to Jersey and therefore arranged a sailing from Portsmouth to Jersey instead. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Apologies for the cancellation of your original booking. Unfortunately there was no space left on the Poole to Jersey sailing, therefore we moved you to the Portsmouth - Jersey sailing instead, which had availability. One of our team contacted you to discuss this. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Simple easy to book. Price could be better!!
Hi John, thanks for your review. We are glad to hear you found us simple to book. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Bought ticket then got a phone call after I paid for it to say that they couldn’t guarantee Place
We're sorry that your booking was unavailable. Unfortunately, this route is operated by a freight-only vessel with very limited space and the operator could not confirm the booking. It is also particularly busy in the evenings. Alternatives were offered by our customer service team. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
too expensive
We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the price. This is an expensive ferry route and unfortunately we are unable to offer a better price for single trips.
The manners on the phone could be better p
We're sorry to hear you were unhappy with the manner of the person you spoke to on the phone. We pride ourselves on the quality of customer service we provide. Your feedback has been sent to our team for investigation.
not only is the service very hands on and face to face so to speak but they really understand the demands and stress of freight transport and the total reliance on getting the right ferry booked at the right time so you can be where you need to be and when you need to be there! For me the biggest plus is the fact that they communicate with you and never leave you in the dark if for example a certain ferry route is a difficult one for availability etc... by communicating and constant update emails etc it really reduces the stress of a fleet manager... so for me its thumbs up high for this company!!! wouldnt use any other thats for sure... cheers
Hi Peter, thanks for the review. We are glad to hear you're so satisfied with our customer service and communication, we really do our best to keep the customer up to date with any changes and offer any knowledge we have to make sure you have the best experience possible. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Was quoted £380 for a Heysham to Douglas trip. This was passed on to my customer and accepted by them. Then I had a call from Ivan to inform me that there was an additional £30 each way to be added to the price. As I had already quoted and received acceptance I had no choice but to absorb that money myself. In future, will deal with the ferry companies direct.
Sincere apologies for this pricing error. A refund of the additional charges is being processed. We have now corrected this mistake so that it doesn't happen in future.
Didn’t enjoy the experience
Sorry to hear you did not enjoy your Freightlink experience. Unfortunately the initial sailing was fully booked, therefore we moved you onto a later sailing, which was not used. Refund processed.
Always pleased with the service. Reliable and accurate administration.
Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated.
Atentie!!! Trimit somatii de plata chiar daca plata a fost efectuata cu cardul in timpul rezervarii :(
Ramona - meine Retterin
nicht nur dass Sie mir auf deutsch weiterhelfen konnte...ich habe einen super netten und sehr kundenorientierten Service erfahren.
Trotz einer Problemsituation wurde alles ruhig und informativ gehalten und am Schluss gab es sogar noch eine gute Wende, nur wegen dem Einsatz dieser motivierten Mitarbeiterin.
Wir sind so happy und freuen uns auf eine weitere gute Zusammenarbeit.
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,423 reviews