Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Freightlink Solutions Ltd

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd: Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 750 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Freightlink Solutions Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Bought ticket then got a phone call after I paid for it to say that they couldn’t guarantee Place"
We're sorry that your booking was unavailable. Unfortunately, this route is operated by a freight-only vessel with very limited space and the operator could not confirm the booking. It is also particularly busy in the evenings. Alternatives were offered by our customer service team. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
"Atentie!!! Trimit somatii de plata chiar daca plata a fost efectuata cu cardul in timpul rezervarii :("
"My experience was not great..I rang sat 6.45 to change the vehicle Reg it went to voicemail & I left a message stating the change.I received no call back so I rang back at 8.15 to be informed that you guys do not receive the voicemail. Proceeded to make the change but it was very difficult as your phone line kept interrupting our conversation which was annoying to say the least...regards Tony"
We're sorry to hear you've had an issue, we are currently looking into why you have encountered these problems and how we can prevent them from happening in the future.
"This is the wrong email for the 5th time so sort it out"
We are sorry to hear you are receiving the wrong emails. We have emailed you privately to correct this issue. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
"I booked for departure from Rostok at 6 and 8 and I was told that the reservation was unconfirmed. I was only repaid euro 188.54 instead of two for a total of 377.08"
The booking was made at 03.00 and unfortunately our customer service team were unable to manually confirm the booking with the ferry operator. Also, we were not notified by the customer that a second booking made had not been used therefore the refund was not processed at that time.
"used you twice both occasions did not get on ferry better going through ferry operators"
Unfortunately due to technical issues with the Irish Ferries Ulysses ferry some sailings were cancelled and therefore other sailings were busier than usual. Although we tried to find the customer alternatives with a similar sailing time, the other ferry operators and routes were also busy. As a booking agent, this situation was out of our control.
"could not get any link and putting me into site I did not want"
We're sorry to hear that you had issues accessing our website. We have not been experiencing any technical problems therefore we're not sure why you had trouble making a booking.
"Not happy have paid in euros instead of sterling. N paid a bit extra."
Unfortunately it appears the customer selected to pay by Euros rather than GBP during the checkout process.
"Twice i have tried to book, twice you have taken the money and twice i have had my times changed, i am currently waiting still for you to sort out my return journey which is paid for!!!"
Unfortunately we do not have any control over our ferry operator's availability and are only informed that space is unavailable after a booking has been placed. We are currently investigating alternative bookings.
"Not happy. Booked a 21.30 crossing online. Confirmation email said 16.00. Rang to complain but advised only one crossing at this time then a few hours later was rang back to say all sorted for original time. Another call then advised no bookings available for 21.30 all full & I can go on a waiting list or go via another route meaning an extra 2 hours drive when I return to England."
Sincere apologies for the errors that were made with this ferry booking. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused and we will be making several improvements to ensure that this does not happen again.
"we waited an hour after check in to be loaded"
Sorry to hear you experienced a delay. Unfortunately as we are a ticket agent operational matters of operators at ports are outside of our control and Eurotunnel freight tickets are sold on an open ticket basis. The new Eurotunnel VP service allows you to book to a guaranteed departure time.
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,004 reviews