Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freightlink Solutions Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd:

Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 750 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Quarry Bank
Chorley Rd
Walton le Dale
Preston

Tell us how Freightlink Solutions Ltd made you happy
We didn’t have a smooth experience unfortunately.

Booked online the slots we required.. then got a phone call to advise not available.. the guy then told me he can get 2 vans (we had 3 travelling) at 10am but possibly could get them across in afternoon.. so I said in that case you will be able to get all 3 across? He said I can only let you know at 11am.. (we were meant to be travelling the next day.)

Another colleague then rang me to advise that the actual day isn’t possible for any of the vans to go on the day requested and that he didn’t know where the other guy got this info from.

5 calls that day it took to get us booked for the Wednesday.. and return on the Thursday. Couldn’t be completed in one phone call.

Our emails and app and online account all show different times and one of the vans isn’t even on there. So I had to call again to then receive a written email to confirm they are booked for the date an time we confirmed over the phone.

We travel tomorrow so hopefully there isn’t anymore inconvenience.
We are sorry to hear you experienced some issues making your bookings. Space is limited at the moment on the routes you booked and unfortunately we had difficulty getting confirmation from the operator. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
To slow to login to site
We are sorry to hear you had issues logging into our website. Our technical team has investigated our system logs and we cannot find any problems. Other customers at the time did not experience any difficulties. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Georgiana Plesa has a very rude manner in her emails. Please address this.
We are very sorry to hear you are unhappy with the way one of our customer service team dealt with your issue. Our customer services manager is now investigating.
I got charged 87 euro extra to be sure to get the caravan shipped on the 21st but did not happen so im not happy with the service
We're sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service you received. Unfortunately the movement of caravans on freight ferries is complex and they can only travel on certain sailings. Our customer service team did the best they could to make the necessary arrangements. The additional charge was because of the change in ferry operator used. Each operator has different prices for shipment.
Cím egyáltalán nem volt megadva, nagyon nehéz volt megtalálni a kompot. Probáltam felvenni a kapcsolatot az ügyfélszolgálattal, de érthetetlen volt amit mondtak (halk, recsegős).
köszönöm
Terrible i AM still waiting to find out if my other booking is passed or not and I have a truck that need to be in Liverpool on Monday morning such bad service
We're sorry that you are unhappy with the service you received. Unfortunately your booking was placed on standby by the ferry operator. This is something we do not have control over. Several alternative sailings and routes have been offered but have been declined. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
I got an email this morning saying that my unaccompanied tractor had been shipped. This evening after a difficult day my wife and children (we have no-one we can leave them with because of coronovirus) travelled to belfast (90min drive) to collect it. When we got there i was told "oh it wasn't shipped because it had to sit 72hrs till coronovirus had decayed on it". Why could someone not had told me this today before i was due to collect it. At a time of avoiding unnecessary journeys this is more than rubbish customer service.
We're sorry to hear you had issues when collecting your tractor from Belfast. Unfortunately we were not notified by the ferry operator of the 72 hour quarantine period until 21.00 last night but the operator had already informed our system that it had been shipped. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
No communication possible, no answers, undeliverable email in response to sender.
Creditcard charged despite cancellation.
Sorry to hear you experienced issues contacting us and that your sailing was cancelled. Unfortunately we do not have additional information regarding the cancellation from the ferry operator at this time. A refund has now been processed for you. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Bought ticket then got a phone call after I paid for it to say that they couldn’t guarantee Place
We're sorry that your booking was unavailable. Unfortunately, this route is operated by a freight-only vessel with very limited space and the operator could not confirm the booking. It is also particularly busy in the evenings. Alternatives were offered by our customer service team. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Atentie!!! Trimit somatii de plata chiar daca plata a fost efectuata cu cardul in timpul rezervarii :(
My experience was not great..I rang sat 6.45 to change the vehicle Reg it went to voicemail & I left a message stating the change.I received no call back so I rang back at 8.15 to be informed that you guys do not receive the voicemail. Proceeded to make the change but it was very difficult as your phone line kept interrupting our conversation which was annoying to say the least...regards Tony
We're sorry to hear you've had an issue, we are currently looking into why you have encountered these problems and how we can prevent them from happening in the future.
This is the wrong email for the 5th time so sort it out
We are sorry to hear you are receiving the wrong emails. We have emailed you privately to correct this issue. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
I booked for departure from Rostok at 6 and 8 and I was told that the reservation was unconfirmed. I was only repaid euro 188.54 instead of two for a total of 377.08
The booking was made at 03.00 and unfortunately our customer service team were unable to manually confirm the booking with the ferry operator. Also, we were not notified by the customer that a second booking made had not been used therefore the refund was not processed at that time.
used you twice both occasions did not get on ferry better going through ferry operators
Unfortunately due to technical issues with the Irish Ferries Ulysses ferry some sailings were cancelled and therefore other sailings were busier than usual. Although we tried to find the customer alternatives with a similar sailing time, the other ferry operators and routes were also busy. As a booking agent, this situation was out of our control.
could not get any link and putting me into site I did not want
We're sorry to hear that you had issues accessing our website. We have not been experiencing any technical problems therefore we're not sure why you had trouble making a booking.
Not happy have paid in euros instead of sterling. N paid a bit extra.
Unfortunately it appears the customer selected to pay by Euros rather than GBP during the checkout process.
Twice i have tried to book, twice you have taken the money and twice i have had my times changed, i am currently waiting still for you to sort out my return journey which is paid for!!!
Unfortunately we do not have any control over our ferry operator's availability and are only informed that space is unavailable after a booking has been placed. We are currently investigating alternative bookings.
Not happy. Booked a 21.30 crossing online. Confirmation email said 16.00. Rang to complain but advised only one crossing at this time then a few hours later was rang back to say all sorted for original time. Another call then advised no bookings available for 21.30 all full & I can go on a waiting list or go via another route meaning an extra 2 hours drive when I return to England.
Sincere apologies for the errors that were made with this ferry booking. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused and we will be making several improvements to ensure that this does not happen again.
we waited an hour after check in to be loaded
Sorry to hear you experienced a delay. Unfortunately as we are a ticket agent operational matters of operators at ports are outside of our control and Eurotunnel freight tickets are sold on an open ticket basis. The new Eurotunnel VP service allows you to book to a guaranteed departure time.
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,423 reviews