Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freightlink Solutions Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd:

Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 750 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Quarry Bank
Chorley Rd
Walton le Dale
Preston

Tell us how Freightlink Solutions Ltd made you happy
Hello , I make one reservation 2days before and the payment was done . in one minute I check the nr. for ferry and I get one text that the reservation was cancel.After I speak at Freightlink thei send me the nr. When the driver was at the line they told us that the nr is not for today 29.06.2020 , is for 29.07.2020 what it was imposible for us to macke after one month the reservation.
Unfortunately the automated booking failed, therefore a member of our customer service team had to make the booking manually. A mistake was made with the booking date. We then rang the operator to help correct the error. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Not what I am used to this time
Caused by lockdown
Unfortunately our customer service team had great difficulty contacting the Mediterranean ferry operator this weekend. They did not respond to our emails or phone calls. This was beyond our control. We spoke to the driver directly and he completely understood the situation. He shipped yesterday and will be returning this morning. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Ich bekam eine Bestätigung für beide Fähren von Schweden nach Deutschland. Aber im Computer am Ableger war nur die erste Strecke hinterlegt und ich musste die zweite noch einmal vor Ort bezahlen.
Ich bekam zwar später eine Gutschrift über den Anteil von Freightlink, stand aber erst einmal total hilflos am Anleger. Zum Glück hatte ich Kreditkarte und Bargeld in ausreichender Höhe dabei, es hätte aber auch einen meiner Fahrer treffen könnend und dann wäre es sehr schwierig geworden!
Warum und wieso das nicht geklappt hat konnte mir niemand so richtig erklären.
Es tut uns leid, dass Ihre Rückreise nicht richtig gebucht wurde. Das Wir haben das intern ueberprueft und anscheinend war es ein automatisierter Syestemfehler gewesen und unser Kundenservice hat das nicht manuell gebucht. Wir entschuldigen uns für die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten. Wir werden zusatzliches Training anbieten, um sicherzustellen, dass dies nicht erneut passiert.
I was off last week and when I returned somebody used Stena to Belfast booking direct with Stena, I pointed out we had an account with you guys and tried to book another crossing which I did, on the site it said I was on standby and as we were running goods for Public Health England I called to say it has to be a yes or no....An operator sorted it immediately so I booked
Today because of previous issues I called again, the first lady offered me a crossing out of Liverpool 1.5 hours later and then back the next day 0900 to Heysham, I said I would call back which I did within 5 minutes a guy then said I would be on standby, I pointed out the previous lady had told me the booking would be okay and standby is no good to me but I can hold for confirmation
After a lot of back and forth I gave up booked directly with Stena and got immediate information, so we have booked 2 trips directly with Stena with no ag with immediate confirmation and one with you guys which I dealt with myself and was ag..which one would you choose next time?

Alan Procter
We're sorry for the confusion and to hear you had difficulties when trying to make this booking. When a member of our customer service team tried to make an electronic booking with Stena Line, they were only provided with a 'Standby' booking. We then offered to call Stena Line to investigate but unfortunately this was not suitable. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
We have purchased a service Rostock - Klaipeda but no one had ever informed us that the crossing isn't direct and our driver now is awaiting in Malmo, Sweden to board another ferry to Klaipeda making the crossing much longer and very inconvenient.

Please make sure that such matters are clearly stated when making a booking
We're sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your ferry booking. Due to a change in sailing schedule issued by the ferry operator because of Covid-19 and the Easter holiday, your driver boarded an earlier sailing which called at Trelleborg first. Unfortunately this change was beyond our control. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
bang average.
Let you book ferries only to then tell you that they are full.
very strange system
We're sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service you have received. Unfortunately the ferry operator did not inform us of the lack of availability at the time of booking. You have now been booked on an alternative service. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Was very disappointed after I booked P and O to later receive a phonecall to say it was fully booked and my booking had to be cancelled. Another ferry was made as an alternative but this was more expensive .
Unfortunately we were informed by P&O Ferries that the sailing booked was full after the booking was placed. We therefore offered an alternative sailing with another operator. This however was more expensive. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Cancelled my booking 4 hours after I've paid for it. Very disappointing.
Unfortunately we were unable to get a confirmed space on the sailing from Poole to Jersey and therefore arranged a sailing from Portsmouth to Jersey instead. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Apologies for the cancellation of your original booking. Unfortunately there was no space left on the Poole to Jersey sailing, therefore we moved you to the Portsmouth - Jersey sailing instead, which had availability. One of our team contacted you to discuss this. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
too expensive
We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the price. This is an expensive ferry route and unfortunately we are unable to offer a better price for single trips.
Was quoted £380 for a Heysham to Douglas trip. This was passed on to my customer and accepted by them. Then I had a call from Ivan to inform me that there was an additional £30 each way to be added to the price. As I had already quoted and received acceptance I had no choice but to absorb that money myself. In future, will deal with the ferry companies direct.
Sincere apologies for this pricing error. A refund of the additional charges is being processed. We have now corrected this mistake so that it doesn't happen in future.
Is more than 24 hours since I was made booking but still do not have my booking reference!
Sorry to hear that you did not receive your booking reference. We can confirm that it was delivered at 19.43 on 18/04/2019. If you have not received it, please contact our customer service team on 0844 847 9000 who will be happy to resend it.
It was very difficult to get booked the online system needs a lot to be desired it took me in total to make my first ever booking .Dion in certain cases was helpfully
We're sorry to hear you experienced some issues with your booking. We will investigate what issues you had with Dion and make improvements where necessary.
It was not an easy to book. Card payment didn't work well. ANd now I have my tickets in standby.
We are sorry to hear you had issues with your credit/debit card. Unfortunately we have no control over any issues with the bank that issues your card.

Regarding the standby status, we will get you on the next available sailing. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
IWe don't receive any documents and I can't print a invoice and a booking confirmation. We need an invoice
The ferry booking confirmation was sent within 30 minutes of us receiving confirmation from the ferry operator. Invoices are sent after shipment.
I think that your employee was new as he didn't seem to know anything about booking a vehicle. Someone else had to phone back to confirm details, which were wrong.
We are sorry to hear you had issues when making a booking with a member of our team. Unfortunately at the time, we were experiencing a technical issue, which made finding the relevant booking information difficult. We are however going to provide extra training to our staff to ensure that they can handle issues such as this correctly. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
A message was left on my Irish landline answer-machine at around 12-55pm, stating that the sailing was on time and to be dockside no later than 1am. The was no point leaving this message, due to the fact that I was in England, waiting to sail from Heysham to Dublin. Your office have my wife's mobile telephone number which should have been the one you phoned. A few minutes later, you then sent an e-mail, which arrived as my wife and I were eating breakfast on the boat as it was approaching Dublin Port. E-mail's are not an instant form of communication, as this illustrates. Furthermore, the information that you supplied was incorrect. The sailing from Heysham was delayed until 3-35am, due to the late arrival of the sail from Dublin. This fact would have been shown in real-time on Seatruck's sailing information, and you should have responded to it. Booking the sailing on-line usually works well, but in this case, the follow-up information was left wanting.
Sincere apologies for the problems you encountered with your booking. Unfortunately we did not have your wife's mobile telephone number on your booking details. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
booked ferry then hotels on the back of booking and paying for the ferries, only for the ferry shown on the website to not actually be available- lost money on hotel as was non-cancel-able.
Unfortunately we were only informed by the ferry operator that there was no available space on the ferry after the booking was made. As a booking agent this was out of our control. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Could not book a car and driver outward and a car and driver plus a passenger inward. had to ring up then was told to do it as two separate bookings.
We are sorry to hear that you had some difficulty when trying to make your booking online. We do try and make the online process as straightforward as possible, but we appreciate there are instances when it can be quite complicated. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,423 reviews