Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Took the payment. No email confirmation. Spoke to someone 3 times and they said my order wasn’t there and couldn’t find my payment. It took until a few hours later when I rang back again that someone could find my payment but they were not able to process my order the next day.
For 70 pounds the bouquet was more than disappointing. I was shocked at how small and limited it was. Genuinely would never use again.
Very disappointing service Flowers were also disappointing
Could not fulfil order requirements, consequently let down at last minute. Thankfully I was able to source flowers from another, more reliable florist.
FloomCancelled my order at the last minute. Unable to find a replacement. They did communicate this but on the day it was meant to be delivered so too late to arrange alternative. Should not accept orders if they can’t deliver
The flowers that should have been delivered to my mother yesterday have not yet arrived
My mum did not receive her flowers on Mother’s Day (2021). We live in Perth, Western Australia and have not seen each other for more than a year due to COVID so it was really disappointing she did not get her flowers on this special day.
I'm very disappointed with the service. A day after my scheduled delivery the status of my order online says it is still on the way. I didn't get any notification if the flowers were delivered. At 2:45 pm they were still with the florist. Will never use again.
Very disappointed with the size and style of flowers that arrived compared to the flowers shown on the website
Very very disappointed to have received the flowers at 8pm on Mother’s Day. What is the point of delivering so late. Florists only have two major days a year to worry about, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. Your website said by 6pm which is late enough so all in all not happy and will not be using you or recommending you again.
Ordered .. easy process. Delivery never arrived. Great response from service team although handled by 4 different people so no thread in the various emails. The florist claimed delivery had been made, then admitted it hadn’t and now awaiting a replacement bouquet... not a good experience and lots of my time to sort out what should have been a simple transaction.
Plant wasn’t in good condition, delivery turned up really late in the evening. My mum really wasn’t happy
Non delivery on mother's Day, arrived evening next day, brown, drooping dehydrated flowers, no water in cellophane oasis, obviously been intransit for days. Appalling, contradictory customer service. Absolutely nothing nice about this company at all. No satisfactory outcome, just took money and gave nothing for it. Disgraceful
Item never arrived on time. Missed Mother’s Day and still not arrived two days later. Not a happy customer.
The type & standard of flowers in the basket did not reflect the items delivered. Very over exaggerated in display & massive over priced. Will not use floom again. :-(
I brought the flowers as a gift for Mother’s Day. At £70 you’d expect these to be premium and nice. They weren’t they looked horrible and cheap.
Wrong flowers delivered with someone else’s card for Mother’s Day. Waiting to find out how this will be sorted.
The flowers were not delivered despite the fact I ordered multiple days in advance of a special occasion. I only recieved the notification of that nothing was going to be delivered too late in the day to do anything about it - this is the bit that is extremely frustrating, and in mind points to schematic flaws in how Floom operates. Would I order from Floom again - maybe, but do I really want to risk spoiling a special occasion - absolutely not.
Ordered flowers for my mum for Mother’s Day - received a call at 7pm on the day saying they weren’t able to deliver. Was offered a full refund and delivery of the flowers two days later, which I appreciate, but the point of sending flowers on Mother’s Day is that mother actually gets them on the day. Really disappointed.
(Rewild Floom) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Nell, Thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry we let you down on your Mothers special day, and missed the mark. We're glad we could provide a refund and still deliver these flowers but appreciate this was not suitable. We hope we can make it up to you in the future. Team Floom.
The flowers I ordered were not the ones that got sent even the quality was worse! Shame they’re normally decent
Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you were left feeling disappointed with the order you received. I can see you've been in contact with our CS team and we've offered some advice here. We take your feedback on board and hope you can consider us in the future. Team Floom.
Floom is rated 4.58 based on 11,749 reviews