Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Fantastic flowers and great quick delivery!
Posted 10 minutes ago
Floom offered an amazing selection for next day delivery! There was so much choice that I was able to narrow down based on flower types and colours. The flowers were delivered exactly when they said they would be, and looked even better than they did in the photo. The recipient was very happy!
(Garden Of Eden Flowers) - Posted 44 minutes ago
Hi there, Thanks so much for leaving us 5 stars! I'm glad you were pleased with our selection and were happy with your flowers. We'd love to help you connect with your loved ones again some time so thanks for thinking of Floom. All the best !
Posted 13 minutes ago
Floom had so many beautiful options to pick from. They really have flowers for every occasion, and the whole process was very easy and affordable! Beautiful flowers.
(The English Garden) - Posted 1 hour ago
Hi there, Thanks so much for leaving us 5 stars! I'm glad you found the ordering process easy and were happy with your flowers. We'd love to help you connect with your loved ones again some time so thanks for thinking of Floom.
Posted 28 minutes ago
Excellent service! Wonderful selection of local florist, very prompt support via the chat function on the website, next day delivery on time with no issues. Bouquet was beautiful and continued to bloom for the next few days. Highly recommend!
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 1 hour ago
Hi there, Thanks so much for leaving us 5 stars! I'm glad you were happy with your flowers and were happy with our customer service. We'd love to help you connect with your loved ones again some time so thanks for thinking of Floom. All the best !
Posted 21 minutes ago
It was so easy, ordered the day before and it was really smooth. Delivered easily
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 3 hours ago
Hi there, Thanks so much for leaving us 5 stars! I'm glad you found the ordering process easy and were happy with your experience. We'd love to help you connect with your loved ones again some time so thanks for thinking of Floom.
Posted 9 minutes ago
They had so many options and delivery was so fast.
(Vine Flowers Floom) - Posted 3 hours ago
Great service and a huge Bocquet of flowers for my sister
Very pleased with delivery, and recipient very happy with quality of flowers.
The Floom site was easy to navigate, and although it did take some searching, I was able to find a gorgeous arrangement within my budget. The flowers were sent as a birthday gift, and she LOVED it. Sent me a pic and it looked very close to the picture, beautiful.
Excellent service and beautiful flowers. Always difficult to know especially when ordering flowers for the USA when we are in the UK. Would highly recommend Floom.
Great service
Great website and easy to use. My girlfriend said I outdid myself with the beautiful flowers. A win in my book :)
Floom 5 star review on 7th May 2021
The service was quick and easy to use, and my friend loved her new plant.
Great customer service. Friendly and helpful. Flower arrangement was beautiful for my mother.
fantastic.
Easy to navigate, great selection for NYC area. Flowers arrived as beautiful as pictured, reasonable delivery cost.
Excellent range of options, great customer relations and would use again and again.
Floom 5 star review on 6th May 2021
You guys were awesome just wish I hadn’t gave you guys the wrong address 😢
Flowers are beautiful and exactly how they were pictured. Recipients very happy and flowers are still looking good several days later.
The quality of the flowers was excellent, the website was very user friendly. Service and delivery outstanding.
Floom is rated 4.59 based on 11,610 reviews