Farrar & Tanner Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner

About Farrar & Tanner: Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how Farrar & Tanner made you happy

"Great product swiftly delivered. Highly recommended!!"
"Excellent service and excellent product. It was bought as a gift and when we handed it over it brought tears of surprise and joy to the recipient. Thank you very much."
"Very pleased with watering can. The sprayed is somewhat smaller that i thought. They both are made of brass and are very handsome"
"Purchased a hip flask for my husband on our wedding day. It was beautiful, delivered very quickly and he loved it!"
"Excellent service from ordering, engraving and delivery. Perfect purchase. Thank you"
"good selection service on line item was delivered in good time."
"Easy to place the order and it came very quickly. Really pleased"
"The online presentation didn't convey to me how small the flask was. I assumed, inaccurately, that the ounces were of the fluid nature. Won't be using F and T again."
"Very pleased with service and purchases"
"Great present for my best man he loved it ... I will be using Farrar & tanner again"
"Box was of very good quality and delivered next day as requested. The greeting on the box top was exactly as requested and my wife loved it. Tyhank you for making our special day even more special."
"very pleased with service, item purchased and delivery, would recommend."
"I have had a great experience using Farrar & Tanner website. We ordered an expensive, boxed bottle of Gin for a friend who was retiring. The product was delivered on-time and professionally wrapped. Would recommend highly."
"A lovely box, received very quickly. The person I bought it for loves it. Thank you"
"The quality of the photo frames were excellent. We wanted to order more but none left. Packaging and delivery very good"
"Keen price and speedy delivery."
"An elegant and well-crafted object for a special anniversary. Ordered, engraved and shipped within a couple of days. Perfect."
"I wanted something really special for my sons 21st birthday. Looked around and decided on pocket watch. Extremely pleased with my purchase. It arrived on 3 days. Rose gold a little pinker than ideal, but still beautiful. Engraving looked perfect. My son was thrilled. Definitely buy from them again. Beautiful watch, excellent service. Couldnt ask for more."
"Absolutely love the pocket watch I have received, it looks so ornate, and elegant. A little bit of guidance on where the engraving should go would have been useful, as I think it would have looked slicker had it been on the front, but I didn't know this till it arrived, perhaps this is something which can be added to the website, i.e. your advice would be to have it on the front! It doesn't however take away from how beautiful it is."
"The service received was excellent and the gift arrived well in time and the recipient was over the moon and very happy. Many thanks."
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.77 based on 565 reviews