Farrar & Tanner Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner

About Farrar & Tanner: Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Farrar & Tanner made you happy

customer service
"I recently purchased an expensive chess set for a special birthday for my son-in-law. It was stunning but unfortunately not to his liking. The Customer Service department were brilliant in making the return so easy and hassle-free. Will certainly buy from Farrar and Tanner again Thank you Jo Long"
"We loved our water can! It's really stylish! It is well made and the right size. The all process from order the product to the delivery was very smooth. I'd highly recommend it. If I can only highlight a constructive criticism, the packaging had a lot of surplus wrapping paper. We are all becoming more environmentally aware of waste so it would be great if the company could look into that."
"The Pinder Bros Victorian pewter flask is going to serve me for many years to come. It’s beautiful, it’s well made and it works like it should. If for some reason I need a new pewter flask I’ll definitely get this one again. Thanks."
"Haven’t used the knives yet as they are a gift but the transaction was very straightforward, delivery was speedy and engraving is perfect. Thank you."
"Excellent service, answered all my questions, they cleary have a good knowledge of the products my pockey watch is superb very pleased."
"Excellent quality for the price"
"Fabulous set and case. Quick and efficient service."
"Lovely item. Well made, and quickly delivered. Embossing was perfect. Packaging good. All in all, a pleasant experience. Will use again."
"Very good service and super fast delivery! only issue was i couldn't see the year of the wine on the website and didn't show in the description! maybe something that should be added! Thanks"
"Ordered a leather apron for my brother for his birthday - he's a great BBQ-er and has a pizza oven - so an ideal present for him. Very good quality leather and arrived promptly."
"It was a pleasure to do business with Farrar & Tanner. The package arrived quickly and I was very happy with the quality of the product. This was my first, but surely not the last purchase from F&T."
"This was a present for my son and he was absolutely delighted with it."
"good service and prompt delivery"
"Well made product, good service, and fast delivery. Excellent. Thank You"
"Excellent product customised to my own needs with a great service!"
"Black leather chefs apron for my sons birthday. Chuffed to bits, can’t wait to give it to him. Very quick to deliver & individual engraving only £5! Very good quality for price. Thankyou Farrah & Tanner ( Discovered you at Burleigh Horse Trials !)"
"Wonderful pocket watch given to my husband as a gift on our wedding day. Beautifully engraved. Quickly delivered and in a lovely presentation box. He loved it."
"great service and absolutely loved the product (personalized whisky glass ) my dad will love it , thank you.sharon."
"Excellent service and very pleased with quality of document folder I bought as a gift"
"Absolutely love the products especially for gifts! The staff are extremely helpful and service and delivery is excellent. I have recommended to the website to family and friends and they are equally delighted."
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.80 based on 1,126 reviews