Farrar & Tanner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner
Read Farrar & Tanner Reviews

About Farrar & Tanner:

Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Kimberly van Tongeren
Farrar & Tanner 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Sandra Rosie
Good service.
Very nice and well made tru.
Arrived very quickly, good quality item . Handle a little small, maybe I should of brought the larger model. Will certaining recommend your company to friends. Thankyou.
Quality of the products that I have bought is good, but their database management system has flaws. First it had my address as Aberdeen, I pointed out the error, but the road name was still wrong. At first glance this is a problem with a faulty lookup function based upon a postcode, but as the fault took some time to correct I suspect that human error was involved.
Good company to deal with, order was easy to place, delivery was on time and gin is being very much enjoyed. Thank you
First time customer and would buy again - quality product, delivered as promised.
Lovely personalised gift that arrived very quickly. It was just what I wanted, if a little pricey!
I ordered a bottle of merlot with almond chocolates. The product arrived quickly, which is great. The packaging was great. However, the chocolate (while in a lovely pot) was cheap; and instead of almond chocolate, I also got ginger chocolate (which I was not expecting). I haven't yet sampled the wine.
Decent price, great knife
Purchased great product at a good price.
Delivered on time in a difficult climate and very neatly packaged.
Good quality goods. Delivery a little slow but I can accept this due to COVID19 pandemic
The small trowel I purchased is very good but I also bought 'leather' gardening gloves only to discover that it is only the trim that is leather and the glove itself is fabric so not very durable - this could have been clearer - calling something leather you would think that the majority of the material would have been leather and at a price of £16.00 I thought they were very expensive for NOT being leather!
After a bit of a communication problem after my initial order was placed I was delighted to receive the item before I expected it ...... and after a nudge they did honour the return of the delivery charge.
I ordered a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape in a wooden box for a friend's 60th birthday. The box was inscribed with a personal message. My friend was very pleased with the gift. It was just a shame that it arrived 3 days after the right date, even though F&T advised that it was despatched 4 days before the right date, but these are the days of coronavirus.
Excellent service. Order processed quickly and received in good condition promptly. Very good quality product.
Would be nice to know the delivery date as this was a birthday gift that turned out to be a late one. Also no tracking information šŸ¤·šŸ¼‍ā™‚ļø
Ordered as a gift and to be delivered to them direct...after a slight blip re delivery the customer services gentleman organised a replacement which arrived promptly and the quality of the product was great
The website itself, its ease of use, the product and the individual I spoke to on the phone regarding my order were all wonderful. However, I was very disappointed that my order was dispatched on 18th of March, and had been attempted to be delivered on the 20th of March. This was never brought to my attention, and the delivery service failed to leave a "sorry we missed you" slip at the address. The order was placed as a birthday present for my brother who lives away, and was placed a fortnight before his birthday, in order for it to be delivered with plenty of time. It wasn't until the 2nd of April, when I went out of my way to trace the item, that we were enlightened on the situation. I understand that this is a matter of the delivery service rather than yourselves, although I feel there could be a lesson there fr you to follow up on orders to ensure they are delivered accordingly.
Orbit key multi tool arrived in a clearly used condition.
Orbit key with my initials looked great and overall I’m very happy.
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.81 based on 1,933 reviews