Farrar & Tanner Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner

About Farrar & Tanner: Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

How would you rate Farrar & Tanner?

"Bought a pocket watch for my boyfriend's birthday and he is in love with it."
"Great items, speedy dispatch. Very well packaged. Would recommend this company and would use them again"
"great service ...received personalised gifts within 24 hours...."
"Fabulous service - I had a question about delivery as we live in Jersey, the lady on the phone was excellent and two beautiful pocket watches arrived for our grandsons the next day. Fantastic service and products. Highly Recommend"
"Everything was as advertised"
"4 piece steak cutlery. Very good quality but bit disappointed with the wooden box."
"Amazing, thank you !"
"Exactly what I expected if not better! Came much quicker than expected too. Would highly recommend."
"Great, friendly customer service, quick delivery & good quality product. Would recommend."
"This glass was a present for a friend he was delighted with it and loved that his name was on it."
"Ordering was easy, goods arrived in good time. Pleased with end product"
"Originally we ordered the wrong item, just a phone call to customer service and all sorted very quickly Delighted with item and the service we received. Thank you Judith Hyde Northolt"
"Very happy with wallet ,good price and delivered very quickly, Would recommend them. Thank you."
"Chess Board arrived in good time for my Son's Birthday. He was thrilled to bits to receive it and will enjoy some serious chess playing. Happy to have found Farrar and Tanner."
"Easy to deal with over the phone, pleased with the watch. No cmplaints."
"The watch purchased from F & T was of exceptional quality. Both my son, for whom it was a 21st birthday gift, and myself were wonderfully pleased. He loves it! In addition, the speed and efficiency with which it was delivered was fantastic. In my opinion "Very Good" doesn't even come close! Will not hesitate to use F & T again or to recommend them!! Thankyou."
"Staff were helpful but I wanted the item engraved but was disappointed that only 6 characters were allowed. The item is cylindrical in form so it seems unreasonable that there is a limit other than the circumference of the item. Thus my dis-satisfaction"
Hi Ian,

Thank you for your review.
We are currently limited by the shape of the products ( in this case-round surface ),due to the method we use to engrave.

It might be something we will be doing in the future, but at the moment we do not offer this service.

Kindest Regards,

Sabina
"Excellent product. Quick delivery. My partner loves it. Really good quality and would definitely purchase from the company again."
"Great dog coat, really good price and arrived very quickly. Very happy!"
"Absolutely amazing service and the product exceeds expectations. I love it."
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.78 based on 530 reviews