Farrar & Tanner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner
Read Farrar & Tanner Reviews

About Farrar & Tanner:

Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how Farrar & Tanner made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Farrar & Tanner 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Angela Paul
Farrar & Tanner 5 star review on 18th October 2019
Dave Bonner
More Photos & Videos
Ordered as a surprise present, arrived on time nicely gift wrapped and with hand written gift tags as requested. The belt and wallet both in presentation boxes, very good quality leather and personalised with initials. Very pleased with the service and can highly recommend. I will certainly use this company in the future.
fast and professional service, I am very happy with the knife bag - very good work, thank you
Absolutely brilliant once I found out how to have more than 20 characters on the engraving. Staff couldn’t be more helpful.
I am not happy at all. I order something for my husbands 40th birthday when it arrived it was not exactly what i ordered, i set it back by DHL that cost me €75. they received it on the 8th May and as of today i STILL have not gotten it back. I was told it was sent back on the 15th May then i was told it was never sent and last week Courtney our CS told me he would send it by end of day Wednesday, on Friday another customer service rep told me that it was not send out at all and she would send it the next day. No surprise it was not sent until Monday. And now the tracking details that i had to email three times to get dont work. Not happy at all.
Hi Elena, Im really sorry for the problems you have had with your order, and we have tried our best to resolve the issues you have had. I do feel that we need to clarify the process as we have tried to the best of our endevaours during the current Covid 19 crisis.
Firstly you ordered a pocket watch which we delivered in good time. However you felt it should have been engraved, which wasn't on the order. As we process hundreds of engraved orders every day this is a unique issue, where the engraving instruction is not pushed through. You then sent the watch back to us, with a request for engraving but no instuctions on font, or message. We have then contacted you on several occasions to enquire what engraving is needed, and font type. On tracking your delivery date is 4th June.

Im really sorry that you didnt get the item on time, we are seeing some delays on Irish orders in particular and that you didnt feel our service was a good as it should be.

Many thanks - Matt Farrar
AN EXCELLENT COMPANY. MY ORDER WAS CONFIRMED AND DISPATCHED SAME DAY. WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND FARRAR AND TANNER FOR A GOOD, QUICK AND RELIABLE SERVICE
Very pleased with the item. Good quality feel and received very quickly.
Very quick and efficient on line service and great quality goods.
I have ordered a few times now and have been very happy with the promptness of delivery.
Lovely, high end product. Customer service absolutely outstanding. Great gift, fantastic company to buy from.
Great product and fast delivery
Very pleased with quick delivery of the excellent watering can I purchased.
Absolutely can not recommend enough! Thrilled with their help and advice over the phone, order placed and shipped even with having it personalised within 90 minutes!!! Arrived the next morning. Our sons 21st gift, he loved it and it was beautifully done and crafted. A true beautiful keepsake, got my eye on lot's of other things now for other birthdays and special occasions that are coming up for gifts. Thank you!
The product was as described and arrived in good time (under the present circumstances)
However was not happy with customer services when I tried to get in touch!!
EXCELLENT SERVICE - ITEM ARRIVED TWO DAYS AFTER ORDER. VERY POSH AND EFFICIENT WINE OPENER !!
Ordering was easy. Ordered by phone the person was helpful and informative just no hassle delivery was quick Thank you very much good service under these testing times
Lovely personalised gift that arrived very quickly. It was just what I wanted, if a little pricey!
super luxurious wrapping and absolutely lovely best gin ever! Its all in the details - thank you :-)
Absolutely love my new knife such good quality.
I love the folding knife I bought for my Husband, engraved the blade, very good. Would recommend
Product arrived the day after we ordered.
The quality of the knives I would describe as excellent and extremely sharp. Excellent value
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.80 based on 1,728 reviews