Farrar & Tanner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner
Read Farrar & Tanner Reviews

About Farrar & Tanner:

Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Linda DOWLEY
Linda DOWLEY
Gabriel Ritchie
Gabriel Ritchie
Nicely weighted whiskey glass which looked different and stood out to me, with the pewter base and stag head. This was a gift, and has been used and enjoyed by the recipient.
The glasses I ordered arrived promptly. The packaging the glasses arrived in was very well presented. The glasses was what I expected and the recipient of the gift will be very pleased in receiving them. Will definitely shop with Farrar & Turner in the near future. Highly recommend.
Very pleased with the personalised bottle coaster bought for a friend’s golden wedding, I am sur my friends will be pleased.
I bought a set of steak knives and they are very good quality and good value for money. Ordering was easy and delivery was extremely prompt. I believe Farrar and Tanner products are excellent quality and I will continue to shop with them
Ordered a beautiful engraved glass tumbler which arrived very quickly. The service was excellent and speedy. The packaging was first class so I knew there wouldn't be any damage. Would definitely recommend.
Very helpful and friendly telephone staff answered all my queries. The 2 engraved leather A4 Business Folios arrived on time. Very well packaged, each Folio is in its own presentation box. They look very smart and I am thrilled I found this product for my 2 God children for their 18th Birthday presents.
I have made two online purchases from Farrar & Tanner. The unique selection and quality of the items were fabulous. I live in the US so I was concerned about the shipping cost (and speed) but there was no need to worry.....it was fast and inexpensive. I will not hesitate to purchase something from them again....I recommend the same to you. If you see something you like, chances are very good the quality of the item and customer service will make you glad you purchased it from Farrar & Tanner.
Very pleased with some Whisky Glasses I received as a wedding present. Beautiful items and beautifully packaged.
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and top quality
Thank you absolutely beautiful glasses highly recommended
My husband is absolutely delighted with the leather wash bag. Everything delivered in good time. I would not hesitate to recommend this company
Very quick delivery and the script I ordered was lovely
I bought this for my husband as a wedding gift. He absolutely loved it. The finish is perfect and we had engraved.
I love shopping with Farrar & Tanner, their website is easy to navigate, their customer service are not only UK based but polite, friendly and helpful and the products I’ve bought so far are second to none in terms of quality and speed of delivery. Keep doing what you’re doing!
Absolutely brilliant fast service with remarkable outstanding gifts
excellent choice of gifts of which I chose the ruby port in wooden gift box and my husband was thrilled. Very competitive prices and prompt delivery
Excellent service and fast delivery. Beautiful quality watch would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, I had an issue when I placed my order, it was rectified for me swiftly and without any issues. Range of products are amazing and the added touch of personalising makes the gift so much more special. As a first time user of Farrar & Tanner I will definitely use them again.
2nd time I have used this Company for a gift for a very special birthday. Both times the receiver of the gift was absolutely amazed. I will definitely be using this company for any special gifts.
I ordered a gold pen for my husband on our 50 th wedding anniversary. It arrived very promptly and the inscription was perfect. He was very pleased to receive it
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.83 based on 3,529 reviews