Farrar & Tanner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner
Read Farrar & Tanner Reviews

About Farrar & Tanner:

Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how Farrar & Tanner made you happy
The garden tools were personalised and dispatched very quickly and are exactly what I had hoped for. Excellent service - thank you!
Exceptional service due to my having to change the order at short notice. Very speedy delivery.
Customer agents could not have been more helpful. My wife is tickled pink with her presents.
Delivered very quickly , made a lovely present.
Bought the leather wallet for my husband for our anniversary, it is a lovely wallet at a good price and I had his initials embossed on it. It came in a box all wrapped up and was super fast delivery.
fantastic pocket knife well made looks great lovely thing to own !!!
I am so impressed with the service I received. I needed to check the dimensions of a watch box I was ordering for my husband's birthday. The person I spoke to went to the trouble of going into the warehouse to check the sizes and phoned me back immediately. Despite being engraved with my husband's initials, it was despatched within 24 hours and arrived beautifully wrapped. I'm delighted with my purchase.
A beautiful whisky glass, very good quality delivered on time for a very special birthday.
I ordered a bottle of chateauneuf du pap in an personalised inscribed box. This was for a birthday present. The order was handled well, the product was excellent and the delivery was on time. Great service.
Colis expédié depuis 15 jours et toujours pas reçu ....
Je suis désolé que le colis ne soit pas arrivé. Nous avons ouvert une enquête avec le courrier et vous tiendrons au courant. Meilleurs voeux, Jude
Great set of knives. Stylish and very user friendly
Excellent service. If I was being critical I would say the personalised lettering was a bit weak and not bold enough but overall happy with the product and service.
The pocket watch was a wedding present to my partner. He was very pleased with it. Good quality and nicely packaged.
Products are high quality. Dispatched very quickly, and we would definitely use them again. Customer service quick and friendly.
Excellent Service, received the item as described and a very quick service to
Found just what I wanted at Farrar and Tanner , alongside some excellent ideas for gifts at a future date.
Would highly recommend the company to anyone looking for that special something.
Great variety, clear and easy website, good value, fast deliveru.
Excellent service also very pleased with my order and the boxed port is fantastic I can’t fault anything
Farrar & Tanner 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Excellent service. Telephone manner first class. Goods arrived on time as stated. Well packaged. Person who received present very pleased to get such a great quality product. Thank you all. Have already recommended your company to others.
Excellent service and product- beautifully presented and the recipient was delighted with the gift.
Bought this as a birthday present for my partner, having grown up in France pretty much everyone in our region owned one of these.
Very good quality product & nice touch that it can be personalised.
Farrar & Tanner 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Excellent service. Arrived safely and the packaging was put together very well. Would definitely use them again. Very pleased with the product.
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.82 based on 2,950 reviews