Farrar & Tanner Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner

About Farrar & Tanner: Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how Farrar & Tanner made you happy

"Hi Matt, Tks for your email. I am happy and satisfy of your services. A quick and reliable delivery indeed. I will introduce your company to my friends and, of course, i will keep on visiting your web and see any other good stuff. Have a nice day. Louis Chui."
"Very good product and quick supply"
"I bought the Sabatier Classic Edgekeeper Knife set with th Acacia Woodblock and had wanted to engrave each knife, instead of the standardized option of engraving solely the woodblock, with the name of our head chef for her birthday. She has never had a personalized set of knives and I wanted something really special. The Farrah & Tanner customer service team did a superb job customizing my order and delivering an incredible, elegant product! Even though I had selected standard shipping, they engraved and dispatched it the day of the order, and it arrived at my doorstep in less than 24hrs! Very impressed! Also Jude in the customer service team is brilliant beyond words - incredibly patient and detail oriented."
"Excellent response from telephone conversation pre order , lady I spoke with answered my query promptly giving me the confidence to purchase this gift for my son's special birthday , arrived within 2 days , superb quality , would not hesitate to purchase further products from your company .. many thanks ."
"Brilliant. Very helpful. Service is excellent"
"very fast delivery,item's very well packed.The items are beautiful and excellent quality.I will certainly be buying from here again."
"very pleased with both service & quality. liked the simple design."
"Penknife was a present and delightfully received. Beautifully boxed and the personalisation made it extra special. Thank you."
"100% delighted with the service and pocket watch I purchased for my son's 30th Birthday."
"Lovely product, excellent price, delivered quickly. Perfect!"
"I bought 4 hip flasks for my groomsmen. Arrived on time and were very well received, thank you."
"Very impressed with the gift for my brother!"
"Excellent customer service and a brilliant product. Could not recommend them enough!"
"Exqusisity quality product with speedy delivery."
"Quality backgammon set, for a special birthday gift. Speedy delivery. Nicely packed. Excellent service, thank you."
"Staff member went to warehouse on two occasions and measured several parts of the item for me; a shooting stick. Top service and an excellent product at a very reasonable price."
"Excellent service from start to finish. I wanted a good quality engraved cufflinks for a special gift. I don’t shop online much so was a bit worried. The product arrived in good time and is of excellent quality. I would definitely buy from this company again and would recommend to friends. Provided exactly what I needed in a professional way."
"Over the moon with my mondaine pocket watch it’s perfect and a good price delivery was quick too will definatley buy from you again x"
"Fantastic service, timely delivery and the quality was suburb. The gift was for a milestone birthday for a colleague who was really touched Thank you, I’ll certainly use your services again! Steph"
"The product was lovely and looked better than I expected. Their customer service was superb and they couldn’t have been more helpful. I would not hesitate ordering from them again. Laura Pawley"
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.79 based on 831 reviews