Farrar & Tanner Reviews

Based on 4,124 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Farrar & Tanner Reviews

About Farrar & Tanner:

Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

sales@farrar-tanner.co.uk

24, Lansdown Estate, Cheltenham

Tell us how Farrar & Tanner made you happy
I have bought a number of gifts from Farrar and Tanner and each one has been lovely. The glasses are a quality product and the engraving is very good. I've always been very pleased and I would recommend them. Thankyou. H
The product was fantastic quality. Fast delivery. It was the perfect gift
Writing too small to read.
Solid products, advertised perfectly so that I was not left disappointed and a speedy service...only good things to say about the whole experience
Many thanks once again for your fabulous attentive, professional service and prompt delivery of our beautiful wrapped gift ! A perfect present gratefully received !!!
Many thanks to your excellent Customer Service staff to whom I award 5 stars . Once again UPS have failed me.
Bought as a 30th present, absolutely over the moon great quality and a beautiful piece of work, highly recommend
Absolutely fantastic service 5 stars
Great service ordered chess set looks amazing.
They make good things and it’s very smart. Good service - no complaints
Farrar & Tanner 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Very pleased with the service I received. Excellent product and prompt delivery as promised
Quite literally the most beautiful wedding gift for my brother and wife. We love it and they love it too. Fast service and excellent communication and already recommended to friends. Thank you!
Farrar & Tanner 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Kept your promise on prompt delivery!
Excellent service and good prices
Disappointed with quality of cuff link’s, silver was very scratched.
Hi Joanne, Many thanks for taking the time to review your purchase. I am so sorry to hear there is an issue with your cufflinks. I will contact you directly to help resolve the issue. Best wishes Rachel
Farrar & Tanner we’re quick to get back to me and settle some issues I had with a purchase. The representative took the time to explain where I had gone wrong and even though it was my mistake, they offered me some store credit and great advice for my next purchase. I’m left feeling much better about my purchase and will certainly consider using the company again.
Hi Philip, Many thanks for taking the time to review your purchase. I am so sorry to hear of the issues with your chess set. It's really important to us that our customers are happy with their purchases and overall shopping experience. I am going to contact you directly to hopefully help resolve this for you. Best wishes Rachel
Truly horrible Cookies policy; you simply cannot opt out of them inflicting cookies on your computer. Unless they get some push-back they will continue with this unwelcome enforced invasion of privacy.
Thank you for your feedback, we have taken this on board and we are updating our cookies policy. There are essential cookies that must be agreed to for a sales transaction to complete and we are working on separating out those to offer a 'opt in to essential cookies only' choice. It is a change that we will be making in the forthcoming weeks.
Excellent product - bought sabatier knife block as a gift for my daughter’s birthday. Engraved beautifully and she loves love loves them ! Arrived promptly a couple of days after ordering online. Thanks 🙏🏽
A really helpful and charming girl when I telephoned to correct a mistake i had made ordereding on line. The product was great too.
Unfortunately, there was a bit of a mess-up over my order, & I somehow managed to tick the billing address the same as the delivery address - it was a gift for my nephew. To cut a long story short, the person I spoke to in Customer Service was more than helpful, offering to send out a new order to be received the following day! Luckily this turned out not to be necessary. My nephew was delighted with his gift & I will use this company again for original gifts!
Great product, beautiful engraving, on time delivery
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.83 based on 4,124 reviews