Farrar & Tanner Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner

About Farrar & Tanner: Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

How would you rate Farrar & Tanner ?

Luis Dos Ramos De Freitas
Verified Buyer
"The items they sell comply with the description. So far I have been very pleased because they cover with my expectations. I love being able to record the name"
Victoria McShane
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my very fussy husband a new wallet and picture frame from the kids for Father's Day. He loves the size and quality of both and would highly recommend. With previous wallets he has found that there are either too many or not enough 'card spaces' but comments that this one is perfect. Picture frame is very robust and has a good solid, quality weight to it which will help when he takes it with him back to work on the ship."
Matthew Tenwick
Verified Buyer
"Knife and engraving was really nice. Unfortunately, the tip of the blade had bent in the gift box upon delivery. This was a shame as it was a really nice father's day gift other than that."
Jemma Hann
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and response when I had a question. Product was beautiful and delivered very quickly. Would definitely use Farrar and Tanner again."
Christine M Kimpton
Verified Buyer
"I looked online for a 60th birthday present for a male relative. Ordered the gin in a presentation box with an inscription. I was kept fully updated and received the purchase exceptionally fast. It was well packed. The presentation box and inscription are perfect. Taking it to the party Saturday and I’m sure my relative will be pleased. A brilliant service from Farrah and Tanner. Thank you."
"Delivered in time"
Leigh Gallagher
Verified Buyer
"Very quick turnaround from ordering the item to it being delivered and that was with personalisation! The item is beautiful, fantastic quality. Would definitely order again!"
Martin Wild
Verified Buyer
"Happy with product received. Disappointed with your carrier. My expected parcel was delivered to the wrong address. I did eventually receive it. Juring the procedure to pay for your product, via, your website, I was not given any directions as to where your carrier should deliver the parcel. You need to seriously look at this. If you wish to sell your products online. Martin Wild"
"The turnaround on our personalised hip flasks was excellent. The quality of the product was beautiful."
Alix Pearson
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to use, the product was delivered within a couple of days despite being personalised. The quality of the product was brilliant. Excellent value for money."
Sue Aitken
Verified Buyer
"Can't fault anything The pocket watch is perfect xx Thanks"
Amanda Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Prompt efficient and professional service."
Rachel Pritchard
Verified Buyer
"I bought my soon to be husband a beautiful pocket watch and matching wallet for our wedding day. The two pieces are of exceptionally high quality and I am totally thrilled with both especially the pocket watch, which was engraved. Such a lovely keepsake that came with a stand also. Rachel"
"Easy to use website. Delivery was super quick. Hassle free shopping!"
Linda Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service .. we bought a personalised box of wine for my friends 60 th .. he was really pleased with it x"
Oliver Matthews
Verified Buyer
"My grandad really loved his engraved flask, so speedy and the gift wrap was excellent"
Andrea Levin
Verified Buyer
"ORDERED A POCKET WATCH AND STAND FOR RETIREMENT PRESENT LAST MINUTE FOR A COLLEGUE AND ASKED FOR IT TO BE ENGRAVED. THOUGHT I WAS PUSING IT TO GET IT ON TIME BUT IT ARRIVED EXACTLY AS PROMISED AND BEAUTIFULLY ENGRAVED. VERY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE WATCH AND MUCH APPRECIATED BY THE GENTLEMAN WHO WAS RETIRING. THANK YOU."
Andrea Johnson
Verified Buyer
"We ordered a box and bottle of Chateau Neuf de Pap which we paid to have engraved. When it arrived the box was split at the right end on the lid and the screws to the lock came out after only two openings, We think the box was too flimsy for the wine, We rang and advised and to be fair a replacement was sent very quickly. I don't think the actual box is any more sturdy but seems to be ok."
Mark Glennie
Verified Buyer
"Birthday gift of wine in box for brother in law. Prompt delivery happy recipient!"
Kelly Radford
Verified Buyer
"Bought a watch to give to my partner on our wedding day, it’s perfect, can not wait to see his face, he will love it. Thank you"
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.78 based on 387 reviews