Farrar & Tanner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner
Read Farrar & Tanner Reviews

About Farrar & Tanner:

Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how Farrar & Tanner made you happy
It's great to buy a product that is made in Britain. Quality product well crafted and an excellent gift for my husband.
I ordered a wooden trug from Farrar & Tanner because it was such a great price. I was pleasantly surprised with the whole process of my purchase. The brilliant communication, quick delivery, great packaging and fantastic quality of my purchase. This was my first purchase from F&T and I’ll definitely be a repeat customer based on this pleasant experience. Very happy all round customer.
Farrar & Tanner 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Lovely photo, thank you!
Absolutely fab! Speedy delivery, great gift and fab customer service!
Pleased with the Prosecco and chocolate gift set, although the bottle didn’t quite fit into the wooden box, which meant it bowed the lid resulting in a small crack all the way down, it also meant the bottle was scuffed where the lid had rubbed against it. The recipients were still very pleased with it. So that’s all I can ask for.
Absolutely love your personalised items have ordered two now abs are both stunning and delivery very quick
I bought a present from my wife. On arrival there was a minor issue that was dealt with promptly and efficiently. Very pleased with their product and their excellent customer service.
Excellent quality pewter glass with engraving it was a joy to give and receive
Great Quality and value for money
To date I have bought 3 Jean Pierre pocket watches for wedding favours and am delighted with the help received from Jude Freeman around fitting on the required engraving. Excellent and prompt service.
Excellent value for money, presentation box made with a very personal touch. Only problem I had was when typing the message I was unable to make a new line to write a message so the engraving was on a single line when it should not have been
I bought what I thought would be a good quality folding knife, It LOOKED good.. and it was a permanent fixture hanging from my belt. Untill one day it was missing. When I finally found it. I discovered that the 'loop' was missing... So the quality was only in the looks. in reality it is a flawed product..not worthy of the high price paid.. I would send it back asking for a replacement, but I guess that would be exactly the same. luckily I have the ability to make a secure loop. that will never fall off or fail.
Hi Bruce, thanks for talking to me and I'm pleased that you are happy with the knife going forward, I hope it lasts for many years on the allotment! Best wishes, Jude
Really lovely glass, bought it for my husband as it was our 22nd wedding anniversary and 22 years is copper. Lovely weight to it. Arrived very quickly and was well packaged. I would definitely buy from this company again.
Looks great my son loves it I bought that for his birthday.
Perfect gift for our member of staff. Good quality and quick delivery.
The PKS bronze trowel was spectacularly gold and shiny and makes a very impressive gift. I have one myself and I know it also gives years of good service. It arrived quickly and came wrapped in fully recyclable packaging.
Amazing quality! Suprised my partner with a personalised Manopoulos black wood playing card gift box and he absolutely loved it! The quality of the cards are lovely too!!! Overall extremely satisfied customer and will order again!
Superb service, ordered a very nice crystal whisky decanter. Item arrived the following day expertly packaged.
Quality time piece and beautifully presented
Efficient service and extremely happy with product . Item was personalised and I was very pleased with finished look.
Good value, nice looking knife. Bought for partner (birthday present) as a gardening knife. He likes the picture on the handle and especially that it comes with a sharpener. Not been used yet but looks as though it’s going to be very effective!
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.83 based on 3,336 reviews