Farrar & Tanner Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner

About Farrar & Tanner: Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Telephone

How would you rate Farrar & Tanner ?

"High quality product, good service, would definitely recommend."
"Fast delivery and whisky glass perfect gift."
"Good value well boxed lovely present pocket watch"
"Really good, high quality product, reasonably well priced and great service. I'm not sure what you pay Sabina Drobna in your customer services team, but you should give that girl a raise, she was brilliant - really helpful, really accommodating. Thanks, I will be back. Matt"
"Very pleased with my order which was delivered extremely promptly and the engraving on the item I bought was perfect. A totally happy experience as a new customer and this being my first order."
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service - ordered online (with inscription) and delivered all within two days. Beautiful quality watch, bought as a wedding gift and my 'new' husband absolutely loved it. Having looked around online and on the high street I haven't found anything else of a similar quality for the price. Very good value."
"Very good quality cuff link box, beautiful leather and engraved perfectly for a special birthday. Would definitely recommend."
"50th birthday present for a very good friend. Ordered the boxed prosecco and it arrived on time and was very well received. Perfect gift and so easy to order. Hassle free and I will definitely use you guys again. Faultless. Thank you."
"Very pleased with the service. A good quality present with nice engraving, just right for the occasion. Fast delivery - no problems. Well done!"
"I purchased this item (an engraved backgammon set) as a wedding gift for my sister. The only positive thing I can say about the order is that the engraving was as I had hoped for. However, my order arrived both damaged and covered in dust and dirt - presumably from the engraving process? Having spent over £160 on a wedding gift, I didn't expect to have to give it a thorough cleaning. Regardless, as the inner settings of the backgammon board were also damaged, I have returned the item and though the Royal Mail tracking indicates that it arrived back with the seller 4 days ago, I have yet to receive the refund I requested. Exceedingly disappointed with the service and hard image that I would contemplate buying from Farrar & Tanner again."
"Best"
"excellent service..... assistants very helpful"
"This is the first time I have shopped this site , I was sent an email wanting a photographic proof I was over 18. Yet my purchased arrive prior to evidence sent ! I would recommend examples of writing types available on website. Regards"
Hi Jeanette, Yes sometimes our automated age verification doesnt go through to errors on date of birth, or recent house move, etc. Your order was approved via a manual check once we had the correct details. Our age verification only applies to bladed products and alcohol. Many thanks
"Excellent service, very quick delivery and a high quality product. I was just a little disappointed that there was no funnel with the hip flask and when I enquired about purchasing one separately you were unable to supply which meant that the gift could not be used until we could source one which was a shame. Otherwise very happy thank you"
"5 star service and speedy delivery nicely presented"
"Arrived quickly and looked just like the picture. Happy with this purchase"
"."
"I recently bought the portfolio in brown with an engraving. This is the fourth one I have now and I can easily say that this is going to be my last. Personally I like the slimmer portfolios that aren't bulky and wide to carry. The organisation and presentation of this is amazing and the leather feels great and looks like it will distress well in time. I have used it non-stop at work in meetings and my day to day duties. It holds my business cards well, holds documents neatly and in good presentation. I use the right hand side for plain lined paper for me to take notes and the right for my memos, bulletins, posters etc. as they are quickly accessible. All in all this item is stylish, pricy (but well worth the money), great with the personal touch of an engraving (I had my initials) and highly practicable, the item has good strength to it and wears well. Great purchase."
"The personalised presentation box made the difference, a really nice touch. Would have got 5 stars but the express delivery I payed for (as it was a birthday present) did not materialise. It didn’t arrive in time. Apart from that a lovely gift"
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.77 based on 455 reviews