Farrar & Tanner Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner

About Farrar & Tanner: Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

How would you rate Farrar & Tanner?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Michael William Baker.
Verified Buyer
"Ire do good info by phone and delivery was on time"
Sheila Pickersgill
Verified Buyer
"Bought cast iron skillet very good quality and fast delivery"
Raymond Stroud
Verified Buyer
"Completed my order very quickly and also delivered quickly"
"Quick delivery and it was packaged really nicely. It made a really lovely present extra special!"
Fiona Fleming-Williams
Verified Buyer
"I went to collect my parcel from Fulham Delivery Office and found that the handle of the Sabatier cast iron frying pan had broken off entirely - presumably in transit and I assume that it was not packaged securely. I have returned the frying pan to Farrar & Tanner at a considerable cost to myself and I am hoping that that money will be refunded to me. I await results with interest."
Christine Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Perfect product and service, also the engraving looked lovely, overall I'm extremely happy,"
Rebecca Bliss
Verified Buyer
"The service was excellent. I ordered on line & the website was easy to use. I was fully informed every step of the way & the item arrived within days; beautifully gift wrapped. And the present was a huge hit! I will definitely use Farrar & Tanner again."
Nigel Harvey
Verified Buyer
"When I requested my delivery to be delayed due to no one being available to receive the very beautiful Jean Pierre pocket watch I had purchased it was absolutely no problem for them to retrieve the parcel and send it on a later date. Cannot fault the service and absolutely delighted with the product."
Susan Willmott
Verified Buyer
"I used Farrar and Tanner for the first time I was delighted with the service, I accidentally ordered an item twice, I got a call to tell me and refund. My order took less than 23hours to arrive. Great service, brilliant."
Kevin Dallas
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my new kitchen knives from your website, was very easy, they were delivered in a couple of days, very quick and I’m very pleased, thank so much."
Stefania-Andreea Marton
Verified Buyer
"I bought a gift for my boyfriend and he was realy happy about it. It was exactly how I hoped it would be. Thank you!"
"Very happy with the service at Farrar & Tanner. Product was perfect and delivery was on time too!"
Charlotte Parker
Verified Buyer
"Ordered an engraved wine box for a gift for my father on my wedding day and an engraved pen knife for my brother. The items arrived really quickly and I was very pleased with the quality. I would definitely order from them again! So many lovely gifts to chose from and the personalisation makes them even more special!"
Lesley Reid
Verified Buyer
"Oven Gloves : Nice gloves, nice colour but they are like using a pair of boxing gloves! They won't bend to take stuff out of the oven and as for gripping stuff.......downright dangerous. I suppose over time they will become flexible enough to carry hot dishes to the table but at the moment it is impossible. Already dropped a pan of potatoes into the sink while trying to drain them. I appreciate the clue is in the word...."oven gloves" but would not buy another pair. Professional gloves I am sure but not for my homespun kitchen! Delivery was good and on the day they advised."
Jane Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Love my new leather coasters, great quality and a stylish look."
"Excellent, fast service. Ordered whiskey in a personalised box and business card holder. The personalised display box was damaged on arrival. I contacted Farrar & Tanner who sent another box out which was received the following day! Would definitely recommend this company to friends and family."
John Maudlin
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful watch - looks as good as it does online. Engraving was excellent. Professional to a tee. Would definitely use Farrar and Tanner again"
Sharon Hanton
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic product, website was easy to use and fast delivery. Excellent."
"The person I spoke to went out of their way to help. Well above and beyond basic duty. So THANK YOU very much xClare"
"First class service. Easy to use site. Goods arrived before the estimated delivery date. Beautifully and safely packed."
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.77 based on 271 reviews