Farrar & Tanner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner
Read Farrar & Tanner Reviews

About Farrar & Tanner:

Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how Farrar & Tanner made you happy
Ordered a backgammon set, exceeded expectations. A beautifully made and finished article.
Speedy delivery well packaged for such a delicate object.
I bought the whisky decanter for my son. He loved it. Great service, fast delivery
Ordered a pruning knife-came in good time and delivered safely. Very good quality and also etched with my wife’s name to make it special. My only criticism is that I would have liked to know where the knife was made-there was no place of origin on either the knife or packaging. Being from Sheffield, we like to identify and buy local goods.
My sister was thrilled with her personalised Mah Jong set. It is a beautiful item. I will be back for more special gifts in future.
Excellent quality and presentation-lovely gift!
The trugs look good, I bought them as Christmas presents for gardening friends & family.
You sourced them from a good old-fashioned business.
Thank you.
Very happy with product and customer services. Having previously received a gift from the Farrar and Tanner I was keen to purchase for myself. The item arrived damaged which customer services resolved very promptly. Very happy with purchase and will defiantly use again.
Great item, great value and perfect gift
Can’t fault the quality of the gift I bought for my husband and the delivery service was great
Very easy website. Quick delivery and very happy with the product and the presentation - would defo recommend
The knife set was a gift for my son and his partner, they found it to be a fantastic product of very high quality.
I bought this chessboard for the chess set I made from stone resin in moulds and it is perfect. See photo attached
Farrar & Tanner 5 star review on 15th January 2021
I made my first purchase of some rosewood chess pieces early last autumn. They sent a little catalogue which gave me some ideas for quality Christmas presents. I bought Regimental Port for my Brother. In a Wooden Box and Personalised. A Bottle of Proscecco for my Sister also boxed and personalised and a quality Wallet for my eldest grandson who is about to join the Royal Navy. This was embossed with his name.
Im about to make s similar purchase for my niece whos about to turn 18.
Farrar & Tanner Offer exceptional quality goods at reasonable prices and is my go to place for great gifts.
Really pleased with the hip flask I bought my son for his 18th Birthday. Loved the design with its clean look and curved edges. I had it engraved on the leather case which looked amazing. Service very professional, I will definitely use them again.
Absolutely fantastic service more than happy with the product and personalised engraving beautifully gift wrapped with a hand written message fast delivery would highly recommend and will definitely use again 👌👌👌
The chess was of great quality and we were very happy with it
This port was bought as a gift for a special birthday. Initially, the parcel was not delivered by Royal Mail, so I contacted Farrar & Tanner to explain. The customer service was excellent & they sent a replacement gift immediately, with a courier company! Our friend was delighted with his gift, so thank you.
Great service, very quick response and support from the team. Lovely products and all round I'm very pleased.
excellent product and quick despatch
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.82 based on 2,800 reviews