Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Read Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy
Miss leading prices when try to by a product
Great service but can't get my hands on a sample for the flooring I'm interested in
Sample thin quality decided to go for a better quality one elsewhere
Good website, works well but a little clunky when draging the mouse across the web page, picks up and opens wrong information too quick, needs to slow down slightly and give readers a chance to view the relevant page.
I have an issue with the on screen pricing, prices quoted are EXCLUDING VAT, makes items look competetive. Only when you get to the checkout do you get another 20% lathered on top. Ordinarily, I'd have walked at this point but as FDF were the only site selling the item I wanted I had to bite the bullet on the cost and delivery charges.
Overall pretty good site, lots to chose from and information available. Items not arrived yet but if there's any issues , they'll find out PDF.
I submitted a question about the flooring I was interested in. I never received a reply. Therefore I had to take a leap of faith and just order regardless.. I deliberated on the rating and have ranked acceptable as I have not received the flooring yet but the pricing was very good.
After spending quite a lot of money on vinyl flooring I had £90 extra delivery charge for highland and islands in which it arrived 3 days late after being given a delivery date by Factory flooring direct.
With the current Covid-19 restrictions I was unable to check the delivery once delivery was made.
After the delivery driver left I noticed 3 Boxes damaged in which all the planks inside was broken also.
I've opened all the boxes (7 in total ) and found another box of broken planks.
I initially reported 3 boxes damaged and there is 3 more coming but put a big delay on the project.
Got the requested samples within 2 days of ordering, one of the samples the corner was broken, the product is 4mm thick and I do not think it is suitable for what I want, none the less prompt service and good price.
Came very fast but would be better if you could pick more then 2 samples as thats not enough to decide how your going to do your whole house. Nice quality pieces
Brilliant flooring.
Flooring samples received very fast, but unable to log into account as no change password email received and now account locked out. Need to address IT issues
your website is not user friendly when trying to place order it took me 3 different phone calls to find out where and how to order, your product is great
When ordering a sample I should also be told weather or not you have stock of that floor, as I ordered sample and once I received it wanted to order it only to be told you don’t have it in stock. No point in the sample of not in stock!!
The initial ordering service was good, but when I arranged and paid for a timed delivery it arrived 2 hours late. I telephoned to report this failure and it was explained that I had been misinformed and my payment was refunded. The experience was stressful but I was pleased with the product and luckily my fitter arrived to fit it.
One item missing, I will see how long it takes to remedy the error?
Was about to order flooring and then looked at another site as the delivery charges were a lot.
The company then emailed that i could have 10% discount this should have been in my opinion offered at checkout stage and not after i declined to proceed.
Goods arrived on time and undamaged. Customer experience could be improved by coming across as more friendly in written communication
Was ok but looked whiter and glossier in pictures. Maybe look at something darker as you do have a variety of beautiful flooring so I'm not put off thankyou for your sample it let's you see for yourself before you buy. Very good quality though just not for my home needs a larger area to get the proper effect
The sample choice of rhino flooring I chose was a bit flimsy
Easy ordering service and follow up call to confirm order & delivery. As the delivery is only kerbside this was the only let down, if I had of read this before in would not have ordered from here - the pallet was just delivered not unpacked so you have to unpack & then discard of all packages & wooden pallet yourself. Definitely recommend getting help where can if ordering a number of packs of flooring which not every one can. Flooring itself looks good and value for money, however would say delivery service could be enhanced from what they offer. Booked AM delivery and turned up with 1 minute to spare!!!!
Spend £250 on flooring only to have you ring up and say the flooring I have bought is out of stock and I will have to wait a week, when ordering it should have stated this before ordering, to be honest this is very disappointing, I just hope that you get stock in when you promised.
Dear Mr Dixon,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry regarding the issue relating to the stock.

Our website does display a "backorder" notice for items that are not in stock

the text of this notification is shown as below

We don't have as many "Prestige Classic 6mm Oak Light Grey Laminate Flooring 3904" as you requested, but we'll back order the remaining 7.

Apologies if this wasn't noticed before you placed your order and we thank you for your feedback, we will certainly look to see if the way this is displayed can be improved.
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.72 based on 7,214 reviews