Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Read Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy
I have yet to receive my flooring and you are asking me to write a review.
Redelivery charge extortionate at £42. Told as it’s on a pallet that’s why the charge is so expensive yet the delivery guy carried the packets to the door!! Initially delivery for the exact same order was £24.58 AND NO WHERE on their website mentions this charge of £42. Never Again. Do yourself a favour and buy elsewhere.
Tried to charge nearly £100 delivery for a £1200 order. Contacted customer service to see why this was the case - No reply in over a week. Ordered samples of the flooring I was interested in. Over a week and they are yet to arrive, don't think they ever actually will.
Missed items from order, Said they sent them out I have to wait another 3-5 days ontop of the 3-5 I waited.

INcompetance is something they do well.
Order for sample was very easy and delivery was the following day which was fantastic. However when I contacted the company by phone to explain that the order was for a lady that was severely disabled with dementia and could it be put under the carport rather than curb side it was a flat no! An offer to contact the third party delivery company during these difficult times would have at least have been something.
Hi Helen,

Thanks for your review and feedback, regarding the telephone call, as explained and as advertised online, we only offer a kerbside delivery and advise you to have adequate help on hand to accept the items we would not recommend leaving elderly or disabled customers to accept delivery of long and heavy items, we will always be upfront and honest about this so this doesn't cause an issue on the day of delivery - should you decide to place an order, we would advise you to follow the guidance online regarding delivery and ensure "adequate help" is available to get the goods from the kerbside as the drivers are not insured to be on the property.

Contacting the courier, would not have made a difference unfortunately as they would also request you have help on hand to take the goods off the driver.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
Couldn’t comment

Didn’t get delivered on time

Oh and still waiting for a refund 2 weeks later

Communication shocking
Extremely rude and unhelpful customer service manager. Clearly this company are only interested in taking your money and should you require further assistance they are not interested in helping you. Slow delivery and product quality not brilliant.
HOW CAN I DO A REVIEW WHEN ORDER HASNT YET BEEN COMPLETED?
The fact you have to email them to tell them what day you want it delivered, not only that you have to email them AGAIN to confirm delivery. BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!. You have to tell them if there are any narrow roads from their delivery place to your house!
Purchased some LVT click flooring, my professional floor fitter said it was the worst flooring he had ever used. The tongue and grove ridges that are supposed to connect the floor together are so flimsy they just snap off, out of 2 boxes he got 6 planks down. I also tried it myself and they came straight off.

Factory direct flooring collected the flooring back, however charged me for the collection and refused to give me a refund for the opened boxes as there was no manufacturing defect with the flooring, despite the product clearly not being fit for use.

I purchased a different brand of click LVT which was fitted with no problems.Very dissapointed with the customer service
Don't trust this page they depted my review! It's not honest and open. It's managed by them.
I have not received my flooring yet
They cancelled my order, no warning just an email confirmation of me being able to get a refund
Hi Bu Mdzinwa,

This order has been arranged with you for delivery on Friday 17/04 - your order is not cancelled - are you sure this review was meant for us?
They had issues with my billing address which was different to my shipping address, once this was solved they told me the flooring wasn't in stock and had been discontinued.
Good product

ABSOLUTELY APPALLING DELIVERY SERVICE.

They use DX delivery which means they have no control over what happens.

I had 2 missed deliveries and the 3rd attempt only succeeded as my builder spotted the driver going back to his van after he’d gone to the wrong side of the building!

The manager (Alistair?) was excellent but what can he or FF staff do if they’re using 3rd party/3rd rate outsourced companies.

I would like to buy (a lot) more of this product but I’m put off by the inefficiency and ultimate huge waste of time where as a client you end up chasing companies for TWO days.

When you’re also on deadlines to complete refurbishments and you have an amateur element then it ends up costing you.
Stock not available for another month yet. Still waiting for delivery.
Use terrible couriers - ordered 7 boxes of flooring 5 of which were soaking wet and one box damaged - company believe receiving wet flooring is ok as it’s waterproof! Avoid this company and their couriers .
Dear Sue Spendlove,

Thank you for your review. I can see that a damage claim has been processed as agreed with you for all damaged items that were delivered.

Damages do occur from time to time unfortunately but we do react as quickly as possible when this does happen.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Requested two free samples to assess the quality of the flooring received and confirmation but did not receive any flooring, checked the tracking information and nothing appeared, very poor service as I wonder what it would be like if I actually ordered a full flooring product would it even arrive.
Hi,

Based on your order number i have checked the tracker and it shows as goods delivered

Delivered
Tracking no. 320313356000110CFAA6E

Your item was delivered on 05-12-2019.

As your review was the first contact to say there was a problem, if you still haven't received the items, please contact our customer services team if you would like us to re send the samples.
Never delivered !
Horrendous customer service !
Simply the one of the worst companies I’ve ever dealt with !
If I had known at the start it was kerb drop off I would not have brought anything from you
Dear Susan,

Thanks for your review - it does advertise curb side delivery on our website, in your confirmation email, this is also discussed verbally when arranging your delivery and then again in a confirmation email that we ask you to respond to i am sorry if this was miss understood.
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.72 based on 7,216 reviews