Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Read Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy
Stock not available for another month yet. Still waiting for delivery.
Use terrible couriers - ordered 7 boxes of flooring 5 of which were soaking wet and one box damaged - company believe receiving wet flooring is ok as it’s waterproof! Avoid this company and their couriers .
Dear Sue Spendlove,

Thank you for your review. I can see that a damage claim has been processed as agreed with you for all damaged items that were delivered.

Damages do occur from time to time unfortunately but we do react as quickly as possible when this does happen.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Requested two free samples to assess the quality of the flooring received and confirmation but did not receive any flooring, checked the tracking information and nothing appeared, very poor service as I wonder what it would be like if I actually ordered a full flooring product would it even arrive.
Hi,

Based on your order number i have checked the tracker and it shows as goods delivered

Delivered
Tracking no. 320313356000110CFAA6E

Your item was delivered on 05-12-2019.

As your review was the first contact to say there was a problem, if you still haven't received the items, please contact our customer services team if you would like us to re send the samples.
Never delivered ! Horrendous customer service ! Simply the one of the worst companies I’ve ever dealt with !
If I had known at the start it was kerb drop off I would not have brought anything from you
Dear Susan,

Thanks for your review - it does advertise curb side delivery on our website, in your confirmation email, this is also discussed verbally when arranging your delivery and then again in a confirmation email that we ask you to respond to i am sorry if this was miss understood.
Order with no issue. Ten minutes later I’m called saying flooring won’t be in stock until end of November....two month wait ! I asked to cancel order as nothing else matched. I then had to chase four times to eventually get confirmation my credit card has been refunded. Very poor service indeed will not use again and would advise checking it’s in stock before you hand over any money to this company.
Dear seller. I have not receive my order but you are looking for a rating. I still haven't received a delivery date for my order.
Good Afternoon,

We have made numerous attempt to contact you via telephone and email.

Could you kindly confirm your email address and telephone number by emailing us at: info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk
If i could mark less than 1 star i would!!!! I recently wrote a good review with regards to the speed in which samples were sent out, well BUYERS BEWARE!!! Don’t be fooled in to thinking this means the service will be equally as good when you actually spend money and place an order. We spent £25, the cheapest delivery charge on offer, for standard delivery. This meant someone had to be in from 0800-1800 and if they tried to deliver when noone was in we would incur a further fee. After speaking to someone on the phone to arrange a delivery date for the day after, plans were cancelled and rearranged so we could be at home. 6pm came and went with no communication from factory direct flooring. The following morning we called and were told that the courier had ran out of time, unacceptable to start with but would have at least shown some degree of customer courtesy to have informed us of this on the day of delivery?? Apparently it was out for delivery that day, when noone would be in! Because of this inconvenience, delivery was rearranged to come before 09:30 the day after. Never any offer to refund delivery fee etc. At 09:35 i called again as, surprise, no flooring! I was told it was out for delivery and would hopefully be with us sometime maybe before lunch time (when noone would be in), again no offer of refunding the substantial delivery cost incurred. After being messed around so much and still not having the flooring we are waiting for before we are able to do anything else we have decided to cancel the order. We have now been told that they will do this but the refund process will not begin until sometime next week as they need to wait for the flooring to arrive back with them, meaning we are unlikely to see our money for a couple of weeks. After all their mistakes and poor customer service it is us that are left both out of pocket and still without a floor! Very disappointed and completely unacceptable, i would strongly urge potential customers to look elsewhere for their flooring.
Terrible experience. Ordered floor and arranged delivery, took a day off work to be home, delivery didn't show, no phone call, just nothing... Phoned next day was offered no form of compensation but when I pushed they halved my delivery cost (lucky me). I rearranged for it to be delivered before 12 on Monday the following week. I phoned twice that morning to make sure the delivery was going to come and was assured multiple times. Delivery didn't show by 12:45 and I couldn't wait any longer. I've now asked for a refund and I know they're going to drag their heels, 1 and half days wasted, multiple phone calls and no floor, utterly unprofessional, avoid at all costs.
Dear Mr Hedworth,

I am very sorry to hear there was an issue with your delivery. Our customer service team and our delivery partners try very hard to ensure all items are delivered as arranged, it goes without saying this isn't the normal level of service we pride ourselves on.

I will pass this feedback onto the courier company and would also offer a sincere apology for the delay in delivering your items.

I can understand that this may leave you feeling like you have had a negative experience. If you would consider using us again, we would be more than happy to offer you a free delivery AM or Timed delivery whilst also ensuring we offer you the best possible price for any future flooring you may need.
took m0ney out my account after I cancelled the order now can't get in contact with company
I have not bought anything
Dear Mr Thomline,

Based on your order number, it looks like you had some free samples from our website.

If you do have any feedback regarding the sample service or the quality of them, please feel free to provide feedback on this.
Customers be aware as this company charges for delivery, however if you are in a flat position they do not bring it to the door. Driver left my order on a pallet outside in the street. I stay at top floor to, found it crazy how that’s even aloud as no one had stated that would be the case. Also no Courtesy call that I was suppose to receive 1 hour before delivery. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
Excellent website and like the free sample service
Very disappointed . Said it was in stock but wasn't. Had to cancel and source from somewhere else.
CAn't write a meaningful review at the present time, as the materials have not been delivered. I have spent the WHOLE day staring down my drive for nothing! #000009941
I am really disapointed. I should received my delivery on Thursday. I didn't. They I have been told that it will be on Friday. We have been waiting, and stayed longer at work just to make sure that we will get it for the weekend. Of course we didn't receive any delivery. Today is Monday, noone informs us about anything, I need to keep calling. I do not recomend. I am very disapointed. I couldn't do the job as I haven't receive my goods. I will not use this company again.
Not happy and very disappointed! They lost out on a big sale because the website didn’t work, they couldn’t change the delivery address even though I entered it twice on their website and I would have had to cancel the transaction and re-order for the third time. Because my wife and I work full time it made sense to get it delivered to my mum’s house as she is retired and the delivery time wasn’t convenient for us at our home. To change this was going to add a further £12 to the delivery cost for a ‘timed delivery’. The telephonist Jack couldn’t really be bothered to help or speak to a manager so I just cancelled the order. Overall not satisfied at all and took my money elsewhere.
extremely disappointed with the whole experience.We purchased 3 packs of Aqua Waterproof flooring and when the experienced fitter attempted to join 2 strips end to end they would not connect. This was also attempted at a local established flooring company again to the same end they would not connect and were clearly defective. This was videoed and sent to the company who maintained there was no fault and charged us for the delivery and collection .I would be extremely sceptical about purchasing anything from Factory Direct Flooring as the items I received were 100% defective as the video evidence clearly displayed.
Dear Sian John,

Upon receiving the returned items, as we shown in our email to you and the photos above, there was no defect found on the side or the end joints. We did manage to get them together without an issue.

You did say you were going to forward us a video of the installer attempting to fit them, this is also mentined in your reveiw but we have not received it from you as yet.

As a goodwill gesture, we did refund you for the opened pack and it was clear to see that someone had attempted to fit it, providing that the installation guide is followed and the subfloor is adequately prepared the joints click into place perfectly.

If you would like to forward us the video you mention in your review, we will happily look at it for you and offer our professional opinion as to why you had an issue.
Waited a week for deliver then wrong flooring arrived
Customer service ok, delivery awful.. A big part of my order didnt arrive on the day it was promised which meant the flooring fitters (which had been paid for), couldnt lay the floor on the day scheduled. It has cost me more money to have them retuen on a different date, which in turn has had a knock on effect with builders, decorators and now the moving date.. Thanks Factory Flooring.. You have cost me a lot of money and a great deal of time. I am sure no one from Factory Flooring will read this or even respond.. Not of caution to everyone else.. Upon delivery, check your order and get the delivery note.. I now know why the driver didnt want to hand over the delivery note to the builders on site.. Sadly I was not there to check it.
Dear Mr Lightfoot,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your order. Again, we are very sorry for the issue with the underlay, The delivery note was signed as all items present and correct so until you contacted us we wouldn't have known there was a problem. we have raised this issue with the courier but have also dispatched 2 replacement rolls to be delivered to you the next working day on an AM delivery.

We had also pointed out that it is recommended to allow the flooring to aclimitise for at least 24 hours before installing the items so it is never the best idea to have them installed on the same day.

This problem is something that should never happen, but we have responded straight away and re sent replacement items the same day you contacted us.

Kind Regards