Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Read Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy
Samples arrived the next day, very good size, 160 x 220mm gives a clear idea of the pattern. Only a shame I couldn't order a couple more samples. I can see that could be extravagant, perhaps the first two could be free, then any furher samples to be paid for?
The flooring I ordered was delivered on time,good service,although I would have given the review 5 Stars only I am waiting to receive £9.50 refund on the delivery, as it was agreed delivery was £20 and not £29.50.I have spoke to someone in your office and e-mailed regarding this and have had no reply.
We were happy with the sample we received. We are looking forward to receiving the flooring we ordered but we are fine with the colour, thickness and finish of the wood.
Product looks good slightly colour variation in packs great. My delivery was poor packaging was wet one had corner damage, al unpacked laid flat drying out
Very good at sending out samples quickly, but to expensive for us.
Fast delivery and really good customer service
Brilliant service
No problem with the product or the company but BIG BIG problem with the delivery. The pallet company left the pallet on the pavement outside the door to the flats above us, ie. the wrong address and therefore we did not know it was there and he could no way have had a signature. Could have ended very badly but luckily we found it!
The service was good and I am happy with the product I purchased. Not so happy with the delivery charge though, as I found it to be quite expensive.
samples arrived within a couple of days, the board looks a good quality and the price is competative
Sample requested arrived exactly as promised. Problem is that I had not selected colour that would in fact look right in our kitchen (where natural light is very strange!).
Great company, I ordered from them in 2012 and again this year (2019). It's a shame they didn't have the same flooring but that's understandable considering the time. The new flooring is just as great - would highly recommend ! Few cons or improvement areas. the wood pieces come in 5 diff sizes in the pack, would have been nice to know as I had to change the design I wanted to lay. They only offer kerbside delivery, if you're paying for it or if the order is over £1000 I would have thought they could improve this aspect of their service to deliver inside your house - food for thought FactoryDirectFlooring.
Purchased some samples are there looking good! Struggling to pick one!
Thank you for the sample very helpful in choosing design. Easy website and quick delivery.
Great item, great price. Delivery company they use needs better communication between them self's. Direct flooring promised pm delivery so arranged to be of work pm and 1 hour phone call to let me know when on way. I had a call around 10:30 am from driver to say he is at mine.. Explained what I was promised and he said he has nothing to do with flooring company and don't adhere to there wishes. I asked it to be left on palate on drive.. He unpacked it of palate and left it by front door taking of plastic protection allowing it to soack up the rain.. Forced to email excepting delivery without signature, so could not inspect condition. There was a few edges of flooring showing through box with slight damage so now can't prove how or when done. Poor show would not use again or recommend due to delivery company.
Haven't visited store
Only ordered a sample It came very quickly. Good quality sample.
The flooring arrived ok on a pallet but when I unpacked the 17 packages from the pallet one of them was slightly damaged but by this time the lorry had gone so I hope I ordered enough extra to cover the damaged one.
Helpful and friendly. Thanks
Only ordered samples but found them to arrive very quickly and prices seem very good
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,943 reviews