Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy

customer service
Marisa
"First time I have used this company. Excellent service and quality of product. I will definitely use again. M Dover"
Jenna
"I am astounded by the quality of this flooring for the price I paid, it looks incredible down and was the easiest to lay compared to others I’ve used. Each piece had perfect edges, meaning it slotted together seemlessly. I was offered colour matched beading which looks great. My only qualm was that after paying £30 delivery, it’s only kerb side delivery which wasn’t ideal when my elderly in laws had to sit waiting in on my behalf and then had to move 9 packs plus a long tube of beading all the way down our long drive and driver declined any assistance...otherwise, a fab company and would recommend"
"Very pleased with my new flooring. Looks very luxurious."
"Purchased some samples are there looking good! Struggling to pick one!"
"Thank you for the sample very helpful in choosing design. Easy website and quick delivery."
"Great item, great price. Delivery company they use needs better communication between them self's. Direct flooring promised pm delivery so arranged to be of work pm and 1 hour phone call to let me know when on way. I had a call around 10:30 am from driver to say he is at mine.. Explained what I was promised and he said he has nothing to do with flooring company and don't adhere to there wishes. I asked it to be left on palate on drive.. He unpacked it of palate and left it by front door taking of plastic protection allowing it to soack up the rain.. Forced to email excepting delivery without signature, so could not inspect condition. There was a few edges of flooring showing through box with slight damage so now can't prove how or when done. Poor show would not use again or recommend due to delivery company."
"Haven't visited store"
"Only ordered a sample It came very quickly. Good quality sample."
"The flooring arrived ok on a pallet but when I unpacked the 17 packages from the pallet one of them was slightly damaged but by this time the lorry had gone so I hope I ordered enough extra to cover the damaged one."
"Helpful and friendly. Thanks"
"Only ordered samples but found them to arrive very quickly and prices seem very good"
"Whilst it wasn't quite what I was looking for the quality was good."
"Just to say I received my sample and sum very happy to proceed with ordering my vinyl from you in the very near future. It was of good quality the sample and will recommend this company to my friends ."
"Customer service is excellent but I'm a little disappointed with the delivery service: only able to arrange a delivery slot monday to Friday between 8-6pm. Most people work between these hours so it is difficult to be able to accept a delivery personally and to sign for it."
"The samples came very quickly and good quality product but the colour not as dark as looked on line so not what I was looking for. High marks for customer service. Many thanks"
"Just asked for samples, so far, and am very pleased with the product. A couple of extra samples would have been helpful, both for colours and styles, but we will be ordering full flooring in due course."
"Super fast delivery of samples and good size. Shame you can only order two though"
"So far I have only ordered samples from you. They arrived the next day and were well packed. When I have eventually chosen my flooring I will order from you if the price is right."
"samples came quickly, thanks."
"Requested a sample and it was recieved the day after excellent quality and service."
"Requested a sample which arrived in no time, we are yet to order from you hence only the 4 stars, will review again in time"
"Good customer service. Helpful and friendly and bought a great product : Karndean flooring. However I was badly let down by the courier service hence not 5 stars. I paid a premium for a before midday am delivery ordered and it arrived at 2.25pm! Resulting in my builder cancelling the day’s work and delaying the project. To be fair Factory Flooring Direct immediately offered to refund the difference between the am and normal delivery costs but companies need to be more wise with their choice of couriers. Having a contract with an unreliable company is damaging to business in the long run and it would be better to pay a bit more for a better delivery service."
"Sent for samples they were delivered very quickly and were of good quality still making my mind up as what I want"
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,813 reviews