Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy

Sebastian Skorupka
"Really good quality I’ve use this flooring 4 times already no problem at all quickly delivery great customer service highly recommend Regards Sebastian"
Gilly
"Amazed at how well packaged, The price 😱😱. I was astonished how cheap and with colour match edging trim & underlay. Best of all was a doddle to lay. Will definitely buy again for my other rooms👍👍"
"Delivered all in good order, no damaged boxes which is always a welcomed bonus, driver was helpful, I haven't got round to laying the floor as of yet but judging by the quality and colour I chose, I'm fairly confident it's going to look stunning. I've left 4 stars instead of 5 due to the fact I haven't laid it yet, but once I do I'm sure it will be 5 stars. If all goes well I'll be ordering more for the bedroom"
"only at the stage of ordering samples but all going well so far, 75% chance going to order"
"Samples arrived very quickly and good size."
"could have been wrapped to pallet better as most of the flooring was on the wagon floor.flooring down and looks really nice."
"I was about to order when I noticed the cost of postage. I realised I might as well shop at the local B & Q and not worry about the delivery of the goods. I am sorry for this review, the flooring is most probably of the highest quality."
"Bought 2 lots of vinyl which were very well packaged but the 2m width roll was somewhat squashed on one end. When unrolled it is not even but I have laid a spare heavy worktop to flatten it out before trying to lay it. Apart from that I am pleased with my purchase at a very good price. Thanks."
"Haven't received the sample yet"
"Good flooring quality flooring."
"It would be nice when ordering on line, that your system would be able to tell you if there was full stock of item you require, rather then letting you order and pay and 2 days later you are told not enough of what you require is available"
"Ordering is easy. Customer service lovely. Delivery was late with no communication all day and I had to unload it from tailgate of the lorry myself. Driver one of grumpiest i have met. Would have been 5 star but for delivery"
"Received our samples promptly and were happy with the look and feel of them. The quality of the vinyl is very good too. Just waiting for our wall tiles so we can match up and decide which colour we want before ordering our new floor for the bathroom."
"Easy to navigate web site. Excellent follow up procedure where you are contacted by a member of staff to check order and agree delivery. Great product - really helpful staff when phoning with a query. Very pleasant delivery chap. Only reservation is that you are only given a delivery window of 8 - 6 without extra delivery charge. Morning/afternoon delivery would be much appreciated. Have used this company on two occasions and have no problem in recommending."
"Hi there I sent for some samples I am shopping for someone else. I have given the samples for them to choose which flooring they want and I will get back to you soon. Samples arrived quickly and the product is of good quality judging by the samples."
"Considerable savings to be had from very competitive prices. Had to reply to an Email to confirm delivery, but a little uncertain if it had been received as there was no acknowledgement but all was well."
"Extremely helpful over the phone and patient. Delivery within expected time. Not put down laminate floor yet."
"We order the click luxury vinyl click an excellent product, totally pleased with it.... But be very cautious when you are asking for standard delivery you could be waiting all day for arrival as in my case. In this day and age it takes only few minutes to coordinate / SMS delivery time window further more in my case the delivery person had an attitude problem and showed no courtesy. I would strongly urge to the management to use professional delivery couriers to deliver their products."
"Ive looked at a number of flooring options and factory direct have sent me promptly samples to consider Thank you."
"Website was easy to view, and the sample arrived very quickly. A great bonus that you offer free samples on free delivery. However, your response emails are rather TOO impersonal - “goods will be delivered kerbside...” it was an envelope! Lol. Unfortunately, it turned out to be sheet vinyl and I’m looking for tiles, but thank you for your good service."
"Ordered samples and impressed as they were delivered within 2/3 days and very good quality."
"I only ordered a sample but the delivery of it was very prompt."
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,464 reviews