Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Read Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy
Only ordered some free samples of wood flooring so far,but they came in the post the next day😀 I think I’ll definitely be ordering from here once I can work out which flooring I want?
Reasonable prices and a nice friendly service.

Mr Askew
Bedfordshire
Asked for samples and they arrived the next day.
Ordered free samples and they arrived on time
Nice quality floor sample, however I would say the samples just need to be a little bigger just to get a feel for what you might be purchasing
Flooring arrived promptly in good condition & edges protected
Very good. Samples delivered within timescales and excellent quality for the price.
Got two beautiful bathroom floor samples can’t decide yet which one to choose beautiful colours top company to deal with sample were posted the day I ordered them will definitely be buying from this company
Ordered some sample pieces for my elderly parents. The wrong ones were sent but I do believe this was a genuine mix up with someone else's samples. They were quick to rectify the issue and the right samples were received within 2 days!
Good service. Sent sample next day
Ordered a sample of engineered wood for our lounge. Unfortunately I also ordered another sample from a different company and that came a lot sooner so I purchased from them instead.
Great service with providing free samples quickly . Just deciding which one to choose now for the bedroom !
All good. On time. No issues.
would have been 5 stars but the delivery costs were expensive so worked out cheaper elsewhere and also the edging strip for floor didn't say how long it was to order the correct amount
We are really pleased with the service provided and with our flooring!
Sample and product received very quickly - well packaged and in good condition. However, the website does need updating:
1. The Grey Vinyl flooring shown on the homepage was advertised at £5-98m². In actual fact when you clicked on this particular flooring, the price ranged from £9-73m² to £11-93m² and you had to purchase 100m² to get the £9-73 price. In fact, we could not find any Grey Vinyl flooring for £5-98m².£11-93m² may represent very good value, and we did buy at this price, but the details are misleading.
2. The colours in the website photo were not representative of the actual product. On the website, the colours shown are black, white and three shades of grey (indeed the description indicates 'Grey'); whereas the sample we received (and the final product) was dark brown, cream and three shades of beige. We were happy with this colour scheme but had we ordered directly from the website without first obtaining a sample, we may well have been disappointed.
Other than that, we were very pleased with the product.
The products supplied were first class and only scored 4 stars due to delivery and communication problems. The current situation with covoid 19 probably accounts for the communication difficulties but standing about for 8 hours waiting for a timed AM delivery was an absolute pain. Full marks to the Company as they quickly reimbursed the additional delivery charge.
Ordered some samples which arrived promptly and were big enough for me to make a decision.
Thank you for the samples you have sent to me
The flooring is good quality and I will possibly order some shortly
It would be more helpful if I was able to order more than two samples and I also find the samples are a little small making it difficult to choose
The selection is wide and ordering process is very simple.
After a problem with delivery, not the end of the world. The vinyl arrived very well package. The vinyl flooring is good quality so the fitter said and I have known him for years and trust his judgement.
It is now fitted and I am very pleased with the overall result.
I would have no hesitation in buying from the company again or recommend it to others.

Regards

Chris Gowler
Bristol
Ordered some samples but they haven't arrived yet. Not surprising as we're on lockdown so everything has slowed down. Website was easy to use and navigate. Looking forward to getting the free samples to see the quality etc
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.72 based on 7,221 reviews