Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

How would you rate Factory Direct Flooring?

Verified Buyer

Contacted to arrange delivery to suit me and delivered with care well packaged to save flooring from any damages
William Brunton
William Brunton
Verified Buyer

Great flooring, looking good great price and value
Iris Fitchett
Iris Fitchett
Verified Buyer

Finishing it and it looks great so pleased with it thank you .
Janet Bartolo
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff. Some of my order was left in the depot, but the sales staff dealt with the matter very professionaly and I had all the order by the next day. Would highly recommend this company.
Verified Buyer

I haven't had my delivery yet but so far really helpful and prompt customer service....
Paul Farnes
Verified Buyer

The “Clic vinyl” is very good quality and easy to lay ! Fast delivery was a bonus !
Thank you !
Verified Buyer

After receiving a free sample we were happy to place the order. The product was excellent and delivery time was excellent.
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality very fast delivery
Verified Buyer

I highly recommend Factory Direct flooring as the flooring they are selling is one of the best in the market, it’s prices are competitive and the delivery is fast and reliable.

very good
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. The courier managed to lose one of our parcels but Dominique saved us from having to cancel the floor fitter by arranging for an overnight despatch with Sat morning delivery. Great product.
Raymond Skingsley
Verified Buyer

Have just placed my second order with FDF, and had no hesitation in doing so. Not only are the products good - the customer service is exceptional. I have had cause to ring the company on several occasions, and (no matter who I speak to) my calls and queries have been dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently. Top marks for a top company.
Verified Buyer

Very quick response to my online order. Delivery quickly arranged and delivery on time. Thank you for your prompt and service

Verified Buyer

I had a very pleasant young man serve me quickly and efficiently and offered to carry flooring out to car.
Kevin Thompson
Verified Buyer

Good value, excellent service & superior product. Very happy 2nd time customer.
Calin Todea
Verified Buyer

Very professional and on time
Helen Howard
Verified Buyer

very easy to order and pay , delivered in 2 days , driver extremely polite and helpful
Jack Walker
Verified Buyer

"Arrived damaged, not easy when it's thick vinyl\r\n Problem has been handled well on notifying company. With the price of timed delivery being relatively expensive I would have hoped the courier would be better.
Second replacement delivery failed too. Courier decided it was damaged and would not deliver. So overall a terrible experience. Now just waiting on the refund which has not been instant.
Dear Mr Walker,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the damage caused during transport, we have highlighted this as a concern to the courier. I can also confirm that your refund was processed straight after the conversation you had with my colleague.
Verified Buyer

Good communication. Very helpful phone conversation. Vinyl delivered on schedule.
Emma Ball
Verified Buyer

Fantastic easily to order on line. Great communication when contacted for delivery. Delivery drivers were very helpful . Could not fault service from start to end. Plus flooring fantastic vx
Linda Gillings
Verified Buyer

Very good quality and value. Delivered on the day that I specified by a very friendly driver. So much better customer service than their competitors. This is my second purchase in the last few months and I cannot praise them enough.
Sonia Francis
Verified Buyer

Excellent all round service!

The staff were happy to help with any enquiry I had,. They were informative, polite and patient which made my experience with Factory Direct Flooring an extemely positive one.
Thank You!