Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy

Gilly
"Amazed at how well packaged, The price 😱😱. I was astonished how cheap and with colour match edging trim & underlay. Best of all was a doddle to lay. Will definitely buy again for my other roomsπŸ‘πŸ‘"
Laura
"Great customer service, quick delivery & great price! Fab to be able to get free samples with free delivery & arrived the next day! Love the floor top quality. Will definitely use this company again."
"I have only requested two free samples so far. We are still unsure to change from carpet to laminated flooring. Got the samples the next day. Impressed."
"I am really disapointed. I should received my delivery on Thursday. I didn't. They I have been told that it will be on Friday. We have been waiting, and stayed longer at work just to make sure that we will get it for the weekend. Of course we didn't receive any delivery. Today is Monday, noone informs us about anything, I need to keep calling. I do not recomend. I am very disapointed. I couldn't do the job as I haven't receive my goods. I will not use this company again."
"So far, so good. samples arrived in a speedy manner. Samples look great quality:)"
"Great Product. Great Service. Great Price. Thank you!"
"Dear sirs, thank you for sending me a free sample of the flooring I requested and I must admit it was just what I wanted and excellent quality but firstly having measured the full amount of what I would need I find I'm not able to purchase that amount at this time. Also as I am a 76 year old pensioner I would need to pay someone local to fit it for me as I couldn't do it myself. So I'm afraid I will have to put it on the back burner for now until I save a few more pennies. Thank you again Mrs Rosetta Morrris"
"Just about to order after getting all the samples I requested very fast delivery"
"I haven't checked the roll of vinyl flooring yet but must say the online service and delivery was first class. Had no problems with previous orders and the goods were in excellent condition so have no doubts the latest order will be just as good."
"Great choice of products and I received a call the morning after ordering to arrange a delivery date. Great service."
"Delived on time got phone call saying was nearly there very freindly driver put pallet right up to gate. Flooring lookes lovely u get what u odered no damaged ones driver said he also checked them. Have recomended them to a freind and will use again"
"Order samples and received them straight away. Very quick, The web page was also easy to use/navigate."
"Ordered late on the 8th. Dispatched on the 9th. Received on the 10th. Could you wish for better service? Their site was also easy to search."
"Outstanding service excellent value for money the speed of the process was the very best. The product is excellent. Very highly recommended. Thank you so very much, it great doing business with this organisation. Over the moon with my purchase."
"Rapid delivery of the samples"
"Very good quality"
"Free samples service is great. Samples are big enough to make a decision. Can't wait to order our new flooring"
"Good communication, very good quality product which looks and functions excellently (already used in bathroom), good packaging, no complaints"
"Only one complaint delivery is to expensive"
"Unfortunately the sample of your laminate flooring is under my expectations, single click and poor quality of the materials . Builder Depo from London has better quality and for less money ,more than that is double click laminate floor. ."
"Great service!"