Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"order and delivery were a pleasure. it has been a few weeks since order but it is now being layed and I am over the moon with the look texture and overall appearance. it looks amazing. Thank you. Still work to do but picture is so far."
"Excellent service and fast delivery would definitely use again"
Mark Organ
"Flooring is still stacked in a tidy pile so I cannot comment on the quality. However the whole ordering, processing confirmation and delivery service was excellent. A call was received the day after the order to agree a delivery date for just two days after. It came via 2 deliverers and both Drives called en route to give notice of arrival time. I hope the product is as good as the service as the price is extremely competitive."
"Very efficient online company, prompt delivery. Only gripe is that the delivery company they use do not phone/text to give an approximate time of delivery - very annoying to have to sit around and wait."
"I ordered a sample (which was free) and it was delivered a day or so later. This gave me the chance to actually see quality and colour of the flooring I had chosen, enabling an accurate match of paint and finishes for my room. Fast and efficient service."
"Very good quick delivery of samples"
"I received good advice when I phoned and my sample arrived in less than 24 hours."
"Requested a sample and had excellent service, sample received very quickly. Many thanks"
"Excellent service promt delivery and good on price thank you"
"ordered a sample and arrived in just a couple of days, top service thanks."
"Great speedy service"
"sample is what we require and good quality, however, only need 1 metre and delivery charge does not adapt to this small amount of flooring, so cannot order."
"The samples I ordered arrived promptly. Within a couple of hours of ordering I had a call to organise delivery. All details were explained. The order arrived the agreed day and well packaged. Very pleased with the flooring."
"I ordered some free flooring samples & they arrived the next day ~ EXCELLENT ~ I’ll be ordering my flooring this week. Thank you Jane B"
"Good price Good product Super fast deiivery.*****"
"Very very pleased from delivery to laying product all went very smoothly would recommend to anyone Many Thanks a happy customer"
"Only sent for a sample of vinyl click flooring. Arrived very quickly. Looked a good quality but in the end we decided against vinyl flooring. Would recommend though."
"was amazed at how quickly I was contacted to arrange delivery and how surprised at how confirmation was confirmed as soon as our telephone conversation was completed."
"service was excellent fast and efficient ."
"Beautiful flooring, arrived really quickly and was well wrapped. Can’t wait to see it in my new kitchen."
"This is second time have used this company and find them to be very efficient. Products are very well priced. Only dropped a star as on second delivery order arrived one day late so waited in all day for nothing. However I do live on IOW so probably more to do with that. I would recommend the products and company any day."
"Very quick and easy service to use. Flooring i bought was good value for money."
"I got a small sample. It is very good quality. It arrived fast and well packaged. Thank you. X"
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,159 reviews