Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

5,227 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

How would you rate Factory Direct Flooring?

Verified Buyer

They delivered, on time all my rustic oak wood flooring...I was able to get started and finish the job on time.....welldone Factory Direct Flooring
Verified Buyer

We are really impressed with the flooring and customer service from FDF! We were quite reserved due to not using them before but the service was fantastic and the flooring really looks good considering it's a "budget" floor. It looks the same as the more expensive flooring you see down in people's home and the quality is great. Was also fairly easy to lay!
Tina Halls
Tina Halls
Verified Buyer

I bought some solid wood flooring for my daughters bedroom, and I am really pleased with it. The price is the same as I've paid for laminate foremother companies in the past! The delivery is fast and the customer service is fab! Will be ordering for the whole of my upstairs now!
David Meek
Verified Buyer

I have used Factory Direct Flooring before. as a tradesman i rely on quality and after sale customer service. I always use 12mm minimum products which give a perfect Finnish. I was a couple of boxes short of my own fault. they had them shipped out next day. thanks Mike and team. will use you again and again. already recommended you to my next 3 clients.
many thanks Tradematebuilders.
Verified Buyer

Good friendly advise and great price.
Maureen Tongs
Verified Buyer

A few problems were had on delivery, the fault not entirely due to Direct flooring which they settled . Yes, I would go to them again in future.
Nathan Davies

Speed of product delivery
Jacqueline Stagg
Verified Buyer

Website good,easy to order,delivery quick and on time, no problems encountered. Couldn't have been more efficient.
Diane Parker
Verified Buyer

Easy to order , very helpful and friendly staff, excellent prices , goods first class. Delivery perfect .
Graham Nock

everything as promised (price.delivery.quality)excellent
Anne Jackson
Verified Buyer

Very good service, arrived on time, happy with product, looks really good.
Letitia Newton
Verified Buyer

The price of the product was excellent as I had compared it with CarpetRight
However as a 65 year old women living on my own after ordering I was disappointed to discuss with your representative that the vinyl would be delivered kebsiide - I then began to panic as I am not physically able to move the product. Your representative said that depending on the driver would call to advise the time - also depending on the driver he might put the vinyl in the room where it is to be fitted. The fitter isn't coming till the date after the delivery as the vinyl needs to be left for 24 hours to acclimatise. I trust that I find he drier helpful on Wednesday next week when he delivers - however if he isn't I will not be buying any other product from your company and make friends and family aware of the situation.
Darren Ramsden
Verified Buyer

Price wise excellent..great value for money...staff really helpfull..only problem I have is I didn't receive all my order on time...got the flooring but not the beading...phone call made and matter being looked into
Barrie Elbourn
Verified Buyer

Friendly delivery driver. But we paid for am delivery- driver knew nothing about this. We didn't get our delivery until 12.15 🙁
Good morning,

We can see the upgrade to the AM delivery was requested and input correctly. The goods were delivered and signed for at 12:13pm unfortunately we cannot always guarantee the particular service due to traffic conditions and unforeseen circumstances, however as a good will gesture as discussed we have refunded the AM delivery surcharge for you. We can only apologies for the late delivery and hope that all other aspects of the order have been satisfactory.

Kind regards,
Factory Direct Flooring
Verified Buyer

Good customer service and prompt delivery of quality floorng
Ruth Peacock
Verified Buyer

Good website, easy to order and good customer service which made me feel a valued customer.
Graham Walter
Verified Buyer

I'l start by saying I'm a harsh critic of poor service, poor quality goods and poor websites. I'm also an experienced DIY'er. We had chosen flooring from two other companies, and then read their on line reviews on Trust Pilot and other review sites, and then completely changed our minds. We found Factory Direct flooring on line, and they seemed to have very good reviews. I telephoned three times and spoke to their sales staff and sales manager re some technical questions, and received a very professional response. We went ahead with the order of 70 sq metres of the Abbey Calder flooring, all of the underlay and a fitting kit. A delivery time was arranged within 24hrs, it arrived on time, in perfect condition, and the delivery driver helped me get the pallets close to the house. We let the boxes rest for a week before commencing work, and when opened, every single plank was in perfect condition. The fitting was very straight forward and by careful planning, the wastage was minimal; less than 1.5 sq metres. The flooring is now complete and looks fantastic. The 21mm thickness with a 6mm oak top will last for 50 years plus. Great product at a great price with a genuinely great on line supplier. I would highly recommend them. ( No I'm not an employee!!)
Verified Buyer

The flooring was protected all, including the corners, so no damage could occur in transit. The colour is true to sample, the grain looks realistic and looks good quality.
Verified Buyer

Great service. Deliverd on day they said it would be. Lovelly flooring and great for the price

Good service recieved
Verified Buyer

The speed of follow up re my order was great.
Jack O
Verified Buyer

The product looks good, which is why I bought it but I found your registration systems overly bureaucratic & pedantic due to your insistence on my having a password - you're a shop-not a bank!
Hi Jack, Thanks for your feedback on your recent order. Regarding the customer accounts, it is optional if you wish to create an account for later use or complete your order as a guest. By creating an account, this allows you to log in at a later date to view your previous orders etc. This is an optional extra to our ordering process should customers wish to use it.

I can see you created an account when you ordered your samples back in March, therefore the password you set would have to be entered to gain access to your information, this is in the interest of customer security.
Tracy Jones
Verified Buyer

amazing service delivered nexy day
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.75 based on 5,227 reviews