Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Read Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy
Very quick delivery of my samples.
Requested samples and I received them in record time. Was impressed with the engineered wood samples that I received. Just trying to decide which one to choose against other samples received from other wood supplier.
Great day after service.
Good service and communication. Good price. Thanks
Excellent quick service and really liked the quality of the vinyl. Unfortunately I didn't find exactly the shade of blue I wanted but would use this service again!
Good product ABSOLUTELY APPALLING DELIVERY SERVICE. They use DX delivery which means they have no control over what happens. I had 2 missed deliveries and the 3rd attempt only succeeded as my builder spotted the driver going back to his van after he’d gone to the wrong side of the building! The manager (Alistair?) was excellent but what can he or FF staff do if they’re using 3rd party/3rd rate outsourced companies. I would like to buy (a lot) more of this product but I’m put off by the inefficiency and ultimate huge waste of time where as a client you end up chasing companies for TWO days. When you’re also on deadlines to complete refurbishments and you have an amateur element then it ends up costing you.
Very quick service. Received samples next day. Will definitely buy from factory direct once we've finished decorating.
good quality product and comfortable to walk on.
Samples arrive d next day. Thank you
Speedy ordering processing and excellent communications. Great price. Delivered as promised, without problems. Vinyl laid and looks good. Thank you.
I requested some flooring samples speedy service arrived within two days Will be ordering once we decide which one
was so easy to use for measurements and guessing how many packs i would need, very happy. delivery was on time and driver was very helpful.
Very impressed with your prompt service from the order to delivery.
Great company to deal with. Also good prices.
I ordered a sample it arrived the next day very impressed .floor sample very good quality but may look at a couple more before deciding great service
Ordered samples which arrived very quickly and they look great.
I like the totally free sample, and the price. The laminate flooring is not easy click fit as instructions suggest, but it does look lovely fitted. Was not keen on kerbside delivery but it does make sure you are there to check for damaged goods. I would buy from them again.
Once I make my order if it arrives as efficiently as the sample did I’ll be one happy customer
Really impressed with the service. I only ordered samples which are of a good size and arrived very promptly. Unfortunately I was out voted on colour. However if the samples are anything to go by the quality of the Luxury vinyl is super.
Just ordered a sample. Arrived promptly.
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,967 reviews