Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

How would you rate Factory Direct Flooring?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"They had the stock and delivered within 2 days. The product is high quality and looks fantastic. Extremely pleased."
Verified Buyer
"Very good and courteous customer service. Our perlato stone luxury tiles look great installed. The tiles have a great anti slip texture and the tiles are not entirely rigid allowing a little flexure with installation."
Paul Farnes
Paul Farnes
Verified Buyer
"The “Clic vinyl” is very good quality and easy to lay ! Fast delivery was a bonus ! Thank you !"
MARY COOPER
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Great product. Would buy again. Thanks"
"The price was much cheaper than for the same product from other sellers. Customer service was excellent. My only gripe is that the delivery is kerb side only which caused me huge problems trying to find an available adult to help me take delivery as people do not want to take the day off work. I do not understand as to why I can have an American Fridge Freezer delivered into my home but not 5 packs of flooring into the garage!"
Ms Jackman
Verified Buyer
"The person I spoke to responded like a human being."
Phil Kowbas
Verified Buyer
"Great service great price delivered quick will use these guys again a real pleasure"
"Very quick delivery and very quick to reply to emails and excellent at sorting problems."
Joe Kotvics
Verified Buyer
"In stock item and delivered on time can’t say no more! The delivery drivers don’t seem to take care of the purchased items in their charge. Looking at the state of my goods on arrival, by all accounts the items got lobbed around, trampled on in the back of his truck (I had a look before he unloaded the items). Fortunately the items were well packaged before shipping to survive the journey in one piece, but only just."
Angela Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to use; order easy to place; prompt phone call to confirm delivery; next day delivery :)"
Wendy Goodenough
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient service. Delivered when we were expecting within days of the order being placed."
Robert Jennings
Verified Buyer
"Waited all day, finally arrived at 7, delighted it has come, as was annoyed it hadn't earlier. Delivery guys were nice though. Looks nice, look forward to it being laid!"
Guy Travers
Verified Buyer
"Don't know about happy. I am pleased with the engineered wood, looks good and feels good"
Susan Clarke
Verified Buyer
"I am happy with the service from flooring direct and prompt delivery but can’t comment on flooring as yet as it has not been laid yet"
"Helpful. Quick delivery. Beautiful product."
Paul Pickering
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived on the promised day, well wrapped. Thank you."
Neil Martin
Verified Buyer
"All of the boards were uniform and laid nicely with no need to 'adjust' the fit (to be fair, the sub-floor was also very flat and even). All of the boards (from seven packs) presented a consistent loof of grain, with just enough variation to look interesting and natural, but not so much as to require sorting before laying. Overall I I have been very pleased with both the ordering and delivery service and with the quality of the product."
Andrew Atkins
Verified Buyer
"I was really happy with the flooring and underlay I received from factory flooring direct the only problem I had is the delivery which did not come on the day specified and on the phone I was told I would receive an am delivery free of charge for the next day but I’d already paid £30 for delivery which was not refunded so my delivery was not free of charge"
Philip Davies
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time that I`ve bought from this company. As with the previous occasion, they were extremely efficient and helpful. Their prices are very competitive, the ordering process was easy and their "follow-up" `phone call to check the order was most helpful. Delivery was as promised and without problems. I am happy to recommend this company."
Thomas Bagley
Verified Buyer
"good service,wide selection of flooring to choose from"
Karen Callan
Verified Buyer
"Great prices for great products. A speedy delivery time."
Cheryl Dash
Verified Buyer
"Service with the company and online was very good. Unfortunately the lorry used was too large to get up our lane. My husband went down to meet them and ended up having to carry the delivery back himself with no assistance from the delivery men"
Derek Theobald
Verified Buyer
"Very good selection of laminate flooring, competitively priced Ordered Saturday, phone call Monday, delivered Wednesday Excellent service and what looks to be a quality product"
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.75 based on 5,646 reviews