Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

5,267 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

How would you rate Factory Direct Flooring?

Verified Buyer

They delivered, on time all my rustic oak wood flooring...I was able to get started and finish the job on time.....welldone Factory Direct Flooring
Verified Buyer

We are really impressed with the flooring and customer service from FDF! We were quite reserved due to not using them before but the service was fantastic and the flooring really looks good considering it's a "budget" floor. It looks the same as the more expensive flooring you see down in people's home and the quality is great. Was also fairly easy to lay!
Tina Halls
Tina Halls
Verified Buyer

I bought some solid wood flooring for my daughters bedroom, and I am really pleased with it. The price is the same as I've paid for laminate foremother companies in the past! The delivery is fast and the customer service is fab! Will be ordering for the whole of my upstairs now!
Verified Buyer

Liked being able to choose 2 samples, which you delivered at no cost, with free delivery, within 2 days. Chose one, and ordered it. Phone call from you the next day, asking when would be convenient for delivery. Delivered as promised. Quality product, at a discount price. The high street has lost me as a customer, I would use your firm every time. Thank you.
John Wallace
Verified Buyer

First class product. Excellent price. Prompt delivery. What more do you want?
William Waller
Unverified Reviewer

excellent advice and extreemly prompt delivery. very pleased with the service we received
William Waller
Verified Buyer

Excellently offered advice, helped to clear all our doubts before committing. Once order was placed excellent and prompt delivery.
Margaret Dennis
Verified Buyer

Samples I sent for arrived quickly. I still could not make my mind up about the new flooring for my bathroom so rang for advice about colour. The suggestion made was spot on so I went ahead and ordered. Delivery was prompt, communication excellent, and everything arrived in perfect condition. Now all we have to do is complete the plumbing before laying the flooring. Can't wait to see the finished effect!
Verified Buyer

Quick response to my order and fast delivery .
Very helpful sales person and delivery driver was very helpful and pleasant.
We will definitely use again.
Greg Spencer
Verified Buyer

Great service, prompt delivery. Best price I found and a thicker veneer on the Engineered planks than most others I saw.
Janet Hallam
Verified Buyer

I ordered sample one day got it next day my order was delivered within three day,s brilliant service and product spot on and the chap from palletline who delivered to us was also amazing thank you direct flooring
Maria Kennedy
Unverified Reviewer

Our shopping experience with this flooring company was excellent, good customer service and good quality product and very quick delivery. very very pleased.
Maria Kennedy
Verified Buyer

Our shopping experience with factory direct flooring was excellent from beginning to end.
the employee at the call center was very helpful and very professional. the floor arrived in time and it is of the highest quality. very very pleased with it so far. I hope we are just as happy when it is laid.
Verified Buyer

Good product choice but poor delivery process - having to wait in all day without any timeslot and without any phone call before delivery was very frustrating.
Dear Customer,

Our website does offer AM or timed delivery slots on the checkout page - We also confirm the delivery times verbally with you before we dispatch the items, this gives you the chance to opt for an AM or timed delivery if required.

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
Verified Buyer

Unfinished parquet oak engineered wood flooring - order process was straightforward and I received a call within half an hour of placing the order, to arrange a delivery date. It arrived on time (although I did not get a call an hour beforehand) but delivery driver very helpful, including with checking and unloading. It is Good quality flooring that has not needed sanding and has allowed me to finish and protect it using the product of my choice. Very good value for money!
Paul Burrell
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery with arrival the day after the order was placed. Product is easy to work with (Aqua Plank) and the bathroom now looks great. Good web site design which is intuitive to navigate and great that you can get two free samples to make an informed decision.
Verified Buyer

great service,good price and fast delivery.
Verified Buyer

Web site easy to follow, real people pleasant to talk to, kept informed and deliveryman very pleasant and helpful. Thankyou
Verified Buyer

Good product and very rapid delivery
Sally Blake
Verified Buyer

Couldn't fault this Company and its laminate flooring, delivered to me within a few days of ordering it. The young driver was friendly and helpful and carried the boxes of laminate from the van into my garage. This was approximately 20ft. I'm a petite older lady and couldn't have lifted it.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Great communication when arranging delivery. Product is very good, floor looks fantastic. Very happy customer would not hesitate to use company again.
Andrew Busk
Verified Buyer

Had a phone call back to check the order. Delivery man was polite and on time
Joshua Hodnett
Verified Buyer

Good price, good quality, good service, no complaints :) thank you
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.75 based on 5,267 reviews