Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy

Jo Pettitt
"I was after some samples of LVT and the ones I got were great."
Gary Meechan
"Easy access website, free laminate samples, which in turn resulted in purchasing the product, fantastic prices, excellent customer service and really satisfied with the quality of flooring."
Glynis Cruz
"I don’t understand why a lot of people complain about Factory Direct’s items, customer service and delivery. To be honest, the bad reviews made me think twice in ordering but I thought I’d go for my guts. We ordered Abbey Whitland in coffee oak and my husband and I were so in love with it! The product is exactly how we pictured it. The photos online doesnt do it justice! I needed to order oak beading of the same colour and decided its best to call them first to make sure I am not buying a wrong item. Spoke to Jack who is so helpful and assisted and guided me through to what I needed to purchase. Website is very direct and clearly states kerb side delivery so we knew what to expect. Items arrived 2 days after ordering and arrived at 3pm. The delivery guy is very friendly and very polite. We never really had problems. The flooring looks amazing and we are very happy. We haven’t used the scotia beading as planned and thought of returning it. Spoke again to Jack and as expected, he’s taken my call promptly and sent me the returns details by email straight away! FDF’s courier fees for returns costs more than the total amount of the scotia beading so I guess we’ll just keep them and hopefully we use them in the future. We highly recommend FDF to anyone who’s looking into solid hardwood flooring! Good service, good quality, good price!"
"Only ordered some samples but they arrived very quickly."
Posted 1 minute ago
"this flooring is top stuff at the right price thanks a lot rec to anyone."
"Straight forward order dealt with well and delivered correct and on time. Would recommend."
"Orderedtwo samples which arrived the nexy day. Excellent service. Thank uou."
"excellent quality, great service. Thank you"
"Ordered samples which were dispatched very quickly and was then able to order the Dove Gray click vinyl we decided on although the name on the box was Summer Oak when it arrived very quickly after placing the order. It was still the one we had selected and have been delighted with the quality of the product. Really liked the fact that it was more flexible than others I have used which made laying around radiator pipes much easier with just one cut to the drilled hole.The finished effect is extremely pleasing and the price much lower than another we had been considering elsewhere. An excellent Company to deal with and would not hesitate to use them again"
"I ordered some samples super fast del I only need the customer to make a decision on what they want as they offer a good product and price.👌"
"ordered free samples very impressed with service and literally came the next day!"
"arrived on time hassle free thank you."
"I have ordered samples from Factory Direct Flooring and they arrive promptly well packaged and really useful for helping decide what to choose."
"Ordered a couple of samples of vinyl flooring which arrived very promptly and were of a good size to properly see the design and access the quality of the product."
"This flooring is excellent and easy to lay. Every packet I have opened so far has been perfect. I have laid engineered wood flooring before, this is really nice and is the best. The first room is finished and looks lovely. I would recommend Factory Direct to any one who is thinking of engineered wood flooring."
"Excellent service recieved my samples the next day samples are of very good quality"
"very promt del only had samples for now but will by in furtue"
"Great product and really helpful service, delivered exactly when I needed it. Easy to lay and looks fantastic."
"Great service and very fast delivery. Highly recommend"
"Ordered floor samples for our Barge conversion. They were quick to arrive and a good sized sample. Very impressed withe the quality and colours."
"Telephone information good, fast and efficient delivery, vinyl floor wrapped very well. Good service throughout, would definitely recommend this company."
"Haven't layed floor yet, but order arrived in good condition and on time, driver very helpful"
"I phoned for help and advice as photos do not always truly capture a colour/effect. The call was answered quite quickly with a very help person. I proceeded to order a couple of free samples online which arrived the next day. I am now in the process of making my decision - which is the hardest part."
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,024 reviews