Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

How would you rate Factory Direct Flooring?

Nia Lovelock
Nia Lovelock
Verified Buyer

The best customer service. I have dealt with them twice now. They are very organised with delivery.
Greg Spencer
Greg Spencer
Verified Buyer

Great service, prompt delivery. Best price I found and a thicker veneer on the Engineered planks than most others I saw.
Verified Buyer

They delivered, on time all my rustic oak wood flooring...I was able to get started and finish the job on time.....welldone Factory Direct Flooring
Yvonne Slee
Verified Buyer

Second time we have ordered from your firm and again very pleased with the service we have received well done ,
The Eco step flooring we ordered is very good easy to lay as was the
Laminate we had last time good products at good reasonable prices wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to family and friends
Mary Egan
Verified Buyer

My delivery is not scheduled until Tuesday 25 th July (by arrangement) and my final opinion will obviously be guided by the satisfactory delivery of my flooring. However to date the member of staff who dealt with my order, Jack, has been extremely helpful and knowledgable And is a credit to your company.
David Allen
Verified Buyer

The service was good and helpful shame about the video which was unavailable from u tube and the delivery was early so no problem might need another roll of underlay but what about the pp
Verified Buyer

Excellent value for money - much cheaper than elsewhere. I haven't laid it yet but with the helpful advice from FDF I'm sure it will look good.
Wendy Wastnidge
Verified Buyer

I got a call minutes after placing the order to arrange the delivery and the flooring arrived when it should have.
David Gilbert
Verified Buyer

Have used products before and really pleased with them, prompt delivery too
Andrew Parker
Verified Buyer

very helpful staff, chased delivery and pinned down a delivery time!
Robert Proctor Mbe
Verified Buyer

Great value for money and fast delivery. Quality is very good.
Verified Buyer

I was happy to find the quality of vinyl I was searching for, and at an exceptionally good price.
My order was confirmed and processed almost immediately, and a delivery date was arranged. The order arrived on schedule - which was great!
However, the 'kerbside' delivery used by the company is very off-putting. As a single person I would not have been able to get the very heavy and large vinyl order into my hallway or front garden. I cannot call on other people to spend a day waiting for a delivery to arrive and then assist in getting from kerbside to my property.
But I was lucky, the deliveryman was brilliant and did get the vinyl into the house.
Other deliverymen might stick to the 'kerbside' rules.
This is a major problem to me, so reluctantly I would hesitate to make further purchases from the company.
Verified Buyer

Just what we were looking for to go into our revamped bathroom and ensuit.
Stephen Barrett
Verified Buyer

Very quick and efficient service.
Stuart Russell
Verified Buyer

Great product, great price, great delivery
Verified Buyer

The product was reasonable but the delivery charges are very expensive.
Verified Buyer

Vinyl flooring not fitted yet but delivery very prompt; packaging very good; value for money? The delivery costs puts it back up to high street store costs but you don't have to wait for two weeks to take delivery. I'd definitely use them again.
Lesley Norman
Verified Buyer

Swift provision of requested samples and later the same with the order. Very pleased with the product and look forward to seeing it on my floor.
Kevin Bishop
Verified Buyer

Fast efficient and problem free service. Excellent
Lynn Vaughan-Evans
Verified Buyer

Really good customer service which included instructions for laying the product and all the extra items that were needed to complete the job. We have not fitted the floor covering yet but it is a very exciting product.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish, prompt delivery and items are just what we ordered. Highly recommend
George Dyball
Verified Buyer

Online order, call next morning to arrange delivery all delivered as expected and great product at a good price.
Verified Buyer

good communication to arrange suitable delivery times Goods turned up bang on time
Recommended !