Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy

"Very pleased with my new flooring. Looks very luxurious."
"Very good laminate, Goes together really easy, Would buy again, Really happy with the result."
"A very professional service. A quick phone call to arrange a convenient delivery. A quick delivery by a very polite driver and a first class product. This being the second time I’ve used them. Highly recommended."
"I ordered two samples and they arrived the following day. Quality is good. I was kept up to date. top service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have now got lovely real wooden flooring all over my house an everyone who see it Always says how beautiful it look would definitely recommend factory direct flooring to everyone 👌"
"very happy with my vinyl floor and the service I received"
"Received samples very quickly all looks good"
"I have only asked for two samples I like both. Would need a qUote."
"The samples came very quickly and good quality product but the colour not as dark as looked on line so not what I was looking for. High marks for customer service. Many thanks"
"Samples sent are large enough to be able to see what the flooring will look like in situ, unlike other companies who provide tiny samples. I will be ordering my new floor from them."
"What a great service Fast efficient and effective . Oh yes great prices too"
"First time I have used this company. Excellent service and quality of product. I will definitely use again. M Dover"
"Excellent service"
"Great service ,very pleased with the quality of my free samples ,hope to purchase in the near future"
"Day off work to stay in for deliver then get told floor at wrong depot"
"Just asked for samples, so far, and am very pleased with the product. A couple of extra samples would have been helpful, both for colours and styles, but we will be ordering full flooring in due course."
"Good prices with no small print. Straight forward marketing and easy to follow steps to check out. Prompt delivery dates. In short first class service I will recommend to others. Thank You."
"Super fast delivery of samples and good size. Shame you can only order two though"
"Quick and efficient service. Would recommend"
"I am astounded by the quality of this flooring for the price I paid, it looks incredible down and was the easiest to lay compared to others I’ve used. Each piece had perfect edges, meaning it slotted together seemlessly. I was offered colour matched beading which looks great. My only qualm was that after paying £30 delivery, it’s only kerb side delivery which wasn’t ideal when my elderly in laws had to sit waiting in on my behalf and then had to move 9 packs plus a long tube of beading all the way down our long drive and driver declined any assistance...otherwise, a fab company and would recommend"
"Great service"