Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

How would you rate Factory Direct Flooring?

David Owen
David Owen
Verified Buyer
"Great choice of vinyl, great prices and reasonable delivery charges."
"They had the stock and delivered within 2 days. The product is high quality and looks fantastic. Extremely pleased."
"Very good and courteous customer service. Our perlato stone luxury tiles look great installed. The tiles have a great anti slip texture and the tiles are not entirely rigid allowing a little flexure with installation."
"Great communication,quick respond and amazing product. I was not sure to get the laminate but im glad i did and it turned out less than half of the price that high street shops would charge me.highly recommend it"
Clare Barry
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service as always"
"Very helpful and prompt"
Sylvia Donoghue
Verified Buyer
"I loved the flooring it is just what I wanted. The response on the phone was great, polite and helpful. When it was delivered the pallet was too big to take round the side so it was just left in the front of the house. I am an older lady living on her own and was unable to get it through to the back. I have just moved and didn't know neighbours. My son had to come for miles just to do it. Apart from that, everything was great. A big thank you"
Chris Kemp
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed how easy it was to order online as I’m disabled. They kept me informed & the goods were delivered within 2 working days."
Colin Walsh
Verified Buyer
"The flooring arrived when the driver said it would, however a Part of the order was missing. The beading I ordered was left at the warehouse. The driver was straight onto the office and arrangements were made to come back later in the afternoon. Overall I am happy with the service! Regards Mr Walsh"
David Watson
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient company with good products and reasonable prices and prompt delivery. Thank you"
Rita Wallace
Verified Buyer
"Good service from start to finish. Sale was easy to do. They delivered on time"
"Our delivery was slightly damaged on arrival, however the company were very responsive and offered a refund or supply new boards. Would recommend this company fair and professional when dealing with customers"
"The samples came really quick And the floor arrived in two days amazing. Good quality good service and good price."
Caroline Colella
Verified Buyer
"The samples ordered arrived very swiftly. When we placed our flooring order everything went very smoothly. I placed the order on a Monday evening and Tuesday morning somebody rang to arrange a delivery date! Our flooring and underlay arrived Thursday - it's currently acclimatising :) We only paid for standard delivery so couldn't be happier. VERY pleased with this level of service"
"Quality of the floor boards is very good and happy with their service over the phone.but delivery is not reliable. Delivery driver left goods outside and did not even call an hour before the delivery. I was told that driver will call us beforw he come."
"Received flooring quickly! Lovely quality! Would definitely shop here again."
"Promised a delivery (timed) paid additional money for this delivery - was reassured when called to place order that the delivery was going to happen. Recieved a call at 9am the day the delivery was due to be explaining the courier hasn't received the wood... be very careful if you are planning to get wood delivered with tight time frames, this is an unreliable company!!! And no compensation for the inconvenience... pretty poor customer service.. won't use again"
Dear Mr Pinder,

I have passed your feedback onto the courier and please accept our sincere apologies for the delay, I understand there was an issue with the overnight trunking, we felt it best to let you now as early as possible, we have refunded the full delivery charge back onto your card and we are very sorry for any delay that this issue caused you.
"The whole process from requesting a sample, to ordering the flooring and then to delivery was easy, fast and efficient. All the people that I delt with, including the delivery man were very pleasant and helpful. I have not got the flooring down yet, so am unable to comment on this, although it looks fine on the roll! I would have no problem in recommending Factory Direct Flooring to my family and friends."
Lorraine Melhuish
Verified Buyer
"Goods arrived when expected. However a very big thank you to Nick Delivery Man Route 23 . He carried the 95kilo roll of Vinolay into my home, he definitely went the extra mile. Please ensure you feed this comment back to his Company thank you Lorraine"
"Professional service, quick delivery, great product."
Peter Tann
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my new flooring, received a polite call the next day and my order delivered the next, had an issue with damage to one of the packs of flooring, reported this factory direct flooring they could not have been more helpful, and my issue was resolved. I would recommend them no problem."
Elizabeth Moodie
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. Called to inform me my 1st choice had a wait time of 2-3 weeks. Helped with choosing alternative. Later called to arrange delivery time that suited me"
Scott Peasland
Verified Buyer
"Order didn’t arrive on time"
Dear Mr Peasland,

please accept our sincere apologies for the delay on your delivery, as per our conversation we have upgraded the delivery for an AM drop and have also refunded your delivery charge back onto your card.
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.75 based on 5,724 reviews