Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tina Halls
Tina Halls
Verified Buyer

I bought some solid wood flooring for my daughters bedroom, and I am really pleased with it. The price is the same as I've paid for laminate foremother companies in the past! The delivery is fast and the customer service is fab! Will be ordering for the whole of my upstairs now!
Kim Earnshaw
Kim Earnshaw
Verified Buyer

Ordered a large amount of laminate flooring, within minutes of order going through, I was contacted by a representative. This was on a Friday afternoon, my flooring arrived prompt on the Monday morning. All flooring was well packaged. I am exceptionally pleased with the price and quality. No where else could either match price or quality and thickness of flooring. May I also say the staff who man the customer services telephone are absolutely brilliant. I would honestly give 100 stars if I could. I will be ordering a lot more. Just now waiting for my decorating to be done so I can see it all down (all 85 m2)!!!! Lol - Thank you. X
Dennis Adams
Dennis Adams
Verified Buyer

Easy to use fast delivery and everything ordered arrived on time
Verified Buyer

FIVE STARS for the phone service who rang me to arrange delivery and emailed me straight after : friendly staff with clear information.

ZERO STARS for the man who delivered the good. Although it was requested (and confirmed verbally and by email) that he should call me 1 hour before delivery, he rang me once he had arrived at my place. Fortunately I do not work too far from home so I told him I would be there in 15 mn. He said that if he didn't see me in 15 mn, he would leave.

I got there as planned and asked him why he had not contacted me earlier. He replied he thought people were working for me and would be available to open the door.

Then he removed a pallet with the packs and dropped it on the pavement and said it's pavement delivery and that he cannot walk up the steps to the building door He asked me what country I came from twice. I didn't respond because this is not relevant to his work, and I started lifting the packs and taking them to the building doors and told him he was not professional.

Seeing people around stopping and watching me lifting the packs one by one with my work suit and high heels (I didn't get a chance to get changed), he started participating and taking the packs to the building door and told me he did that only because I was polite to him and that's the reason he asked which country I came from.

I signed the paper and he returned to his van leaving the wooden pallet on the pavement.

I asked him to remove it because I didn't order the pallet and he said I should just leave it on the pavement and it would be picked up, which is illegal. So I took the pallet and brought it to him in his van and he accepted to take it away. Then I carried all my laminate flooring packs one by one to my flat on the first floor.

I am complaining because he clearly does not care and he is not respectful of the rules and of others and I suspect I am not the only person to whom he does such things, but this is clearly not acceptable.
David Moore
Verified Buyer

Good price. Quick delivery. Good choice.
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and best place to shop for laminate flooring.
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery and great price
Hi Vikki,

Thanks for your review. We always make sure our prices are competitive !
Garry McGuire
Verified Buyer

Website was easy to use. Received phonecall to arrange delivery within 10 minutes of placing order. Delivered on the day arranged.. goods were put on driveway. Signed as not checked due to being palletised.
Matthew Potter

Fast delivery
Janice Lowndes
Verified Buyer

Really nice flooring and so easy to fit.
Iain From Ellesmere Port
Verified Buyer

excellent quality flooring , excellent communication when order placed, even the delivery driver was excellent, very pleased would use again.
Timothy Slim
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, perfect example of a well run organisation making online purchase an easy experience. Great communication, highly recommend.
Sue Martin
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Wonderful product. Top quality finish and incredibly easy to lay. Communication and customer care first class. Thankyou
Hi Sue,

Thanks for taking the time to write this brilliant review. We try very hard to ensure that the service we provide is to the highest possible standard.

Based on your review it seems like we did just that, again thanks from all the team here at FDF.
Rebecca Walsh
Verified Buyer

Fantastic quality very fast delivery and great price too thankyou
Peter Martin
Verified Buyer

A quality produce at a good price delivered with in 24hours on a pallet securely packed and wrapped and wheeled directly into my garage. I didn't have to lift finger other than sign the delivery note, wonderful.
Hi Peter,

Thanks for this review - I have forwarded your comments about delivery onto the courier company - As they only offer a kerbside delivery is is comforting to know they do go above and beyond to help our customers.
Rutger Kok
Verified Buyer

Excellent Customer Service during ordering process. Helpful delivery driver, who contacted me before delivery to make sue I was in.
Verified Buyer

A very easy and pleasant transaction with great communication
Stephen Gordon
Verified Buyer

Put order in Monday had floor Wednesday, advice centre excellent, very happy man
Verified Buyer

good service and good prices
Kathryn Barton
Verified Buyer

delivery on time everything as shown on website
Colin Stevenson
Verified Buyer

Online service very good and great follow up was much appreciated and delivery was on time and well packed

delivered quick
Verified Buyer

Not yet fitted or even removed from packaging but impressed by packaging, delivery and ordering process. Samples very helpful when selecting vinyl.
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.75 based on 5,096 reviews