Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Read Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy
Use terrible couriers - ordered 7 boxes of flooring 5 of which were soaking wet and one box damaged - company believe receiving wet flooring is ok as it’s waterproof! Avoid this company and their couriers .
Dear Sue Spendlove,

Thank you for your review. I can see that a damage claim has been processed as agreed with you for all damaged items that were delivered.

Damages do occur from time to time unfortunately but we do react as quickly as possible when this does happen.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Requested two free samples to assess the quality of the flooring received and confirmation but did not receive any flooring, checked the tracking information and nothing appeared, very poor service as I wonder what it would be like if I actually ordered a full flooring product would it even arrive.
Hi,

Based on your order number i have checked the tracker and it shows as goods delivered

Delivered
Tracking no. 320313356000110CFAA6E

Your item was delivered on 05-12-2019.

As your review was the first contact to say there was a problem, if you still haven't received the items, please contact our customer services team if you would like us to re send the samples.
Great customer service from Factory Direct when the delivery company messed things up. I had to go and get the item from the delivery depot, but it wasn't Factory Direct Flooring's fault.
Samples arrived the next day, very good size, 160 x 220mm gives a clear idea of the pattern. Only a shame I couldn't order a couple more samples. I can see that could be extravagant, perhaps the first two could be free, then any furher samples to be paid for?
Great service, great price and a pleasure doing business with them I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for flooring
We are very pleased with the standard, ordering was easy, professional service, Delivery quick, I would recommend your company.
Hi Carole,

Thank you for your comments, we are always pleased to hear that people are happy to recommend us!
Great service - delivered when they said and a good price. Thanks
The flooring I ordered was delivered on time,good service,although I would have given the review 5 Stars only I am waiting to receive £9.50 refund on the delivery, as it was agreed delivery was £20 and not £29.50.I have spoke to someone in your office and e-mailed regarding this and have had no reply.
Sample requested arrived next day. Excellent service.
Very Good. Nice size sample
First class service with a full description available of each product of interest to me and lightening fast provision of a sample to test in the "real intended environment."
I love my Gloss White Kronotex floor lovely subtle shade white easy to keep clean and looks beautiful
Very easy website to browse through. I ordered some samples of flooring of which were free and posted out very fast to! The quality of the flooring is great I have one of the products hopefully lines up I am however shopping around so hopefully this one will be for my lounge
Samples came next day
Amazing service, ordered some samples free of charge and they arrived next day!
What we wanted, when we wanted it....
We were happy with the sample we received. We are looking forward to receiving the flooring we ordered but we are fine with the colour, thickness and finish of the wood.
Quality product, arrived when said, very happy!
Excellent and prompt service , thankyou
Very efficient & good quality product
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,926 reviews