Factory Direct Flooring Ltd Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

1 Finch Way Hemdale Industrial Park

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring Ltd made you happy
The Delivery driver was incredibly unhelpful dumping the goods at the side of the road leaving my wife having to lug 34 boxes into our house..
Unfortunately the length of vinyl I was sent was about 30cm shorter than I had paid for which was frustrating to find out after rolling it into place. I had to do a bit of piecing together, luckily the design hides this quite effectively. Otherwise the service was good, I didn’t receive any dispatch/delivery notifications at all but when I called customer service they were very helpful and let me know they were on track to deliver on the day chosen at the checkout. The flooring itself was really good value.
Are you kidding. 2 days late still not recieved goods but want a review
Fast and efficient service.
Would have been 5 stars however had to chase up refund which I feel is not professional
Very good flooring with a quality feel and went together with ease!
Great flooring great price with speedy delivery
Excellent service, quick delivery, great quality and price, will definitely use again
No comments
Got a response straight away from the order. An email to inform of delivery and it arrived with the courier who was extremely helpful in offloading our order to us. We have just taken the product out and it is of extremely good quality and is beginning to look amazing on my craft room floor. Can’t wait for hubby to finish so that I can move in.
Fair price, quick delivery, easily fitted and looks great, what more could you wish for. Thank you.
My delivery was delivered to the wrong address. Still waiting on a call from you to establish what happened!
Good job
after sending off for a few samples from different companies, we are going to chose this company because the price is competitive but mostly because the sample they send out is the only one big enough to actually give you an impression of what you will be getting.
I ordered some samples which arrived quickly. I chose the one I wanted and placed an order. That night my son changed his mind about wanting vinyl flooring at all! I contacted Factory Direct Flooring asking if I could cancel the order. I got a very quick reply saying that would be fine. Refunded almost immediately. Brilliant. I'll be back when my son changes his mind again.
Flooring arrived on time. It is what I expected and looks good. Delivery driver put packaged in house which was no trouble for him.
The samples came very quickly and they were of very good quality
Excellent quality LVT fast delivery and above and beyond customer service. I had to order an extra pack and it was seamless even sending via parcel force to reduce the cost for me. Thank you for a great service.
The order came damaged but I did not report it due to having enough to do the job, contacted 8 weeks later to get a replacement board as a couple of the corners chipped away, very unhelpful, advised I would need to order a full pack plus delivery (£50 quid in total) I do not recommend anything other than 14mm, others are poor quality, I wouldn't recommend using this company, best to buy locally!
The flooring arrived on time and looks lovely. Thank you
Factory Direct Flooring Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 8,163 reviews