Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

How would you rate Factory Direct Flooring ?

Glynis Cruz
"I don’t understand why a lot of people complain about Factory Direct’s items, customer service and delivery. To be honest, the bad reviews made me think twice in ordering but I thought I’d go for my guts. We ordered Abbey Whitland in coffee oak and my husband and I were so in love with it! The product is exactly how we pictured it. The photos online doesnt do it justice! I needed to order oak beading of the same colour and decided its best to call them first to make sure I am not buying a wrong item. Spoke to Jack who is so helpful and assisted and guided me through to what I needed to purchase. Website is very direct and clearly states kerb side delivery so we knew what to expect. Items arrived 2 days after ordering and arrived at 3pm. The delivery guy is very friendly and very polite. We never really had problems. The flooring looks amazing and we are very happy. We haven’t used the scotia beading as planned and thought of returning it. Spoke again to Jack and as expected, he’s taken my call promptly and sent me the returns details by email straight away! FDF’s courier fees for returns costs more than the total amount of the scotia beading so I guess we’ll just keep them and hopefully we use them in the future. We highly recommend FDF to anyone who’s looking into solid hardwood flooring! Good service, good quality, good price!"
David Ashman
"I m fix floor good nice"
Michael Thomas
"I am disabled so I will make an update once my odjob man lays it but love the look so far😀 MOI£+*=&."
"Good service delivery on time very help when ordering flooring good quality"
"Lured in by the promise of fast delivery, I was told by a telephone operative that the floor I had carefully selected was on back order (i.e. out of stock) and would take 7-10 days to deliver. Not what I had spent hours looking at flooring websites and placing an order that I wanted to hear."
Dear Mr McLaughlin,

This particular product was out of stock at the time you ordered on advertised as " on back order" We are sorry you couldn't wait for this.

The stock did arrive in our warehouse shortly after and all backorders were fulfilled in the quoted timescale.

When items are out of stock, we do mark them as not available in the requested quantity on the website.
"First class flooring and excellent customer service"
"The click vinyl products are excellent. I would rate FDF as very good apart from the poor delivery/returns terms and conditions and processes and charges/re-delivery charges. Plus I strongly suspect the terms and conditions don't comply with statutory rights and distance selling regulations. But having not fallen foul of them I can't complain, personally."
"Product is excellent and arrives very quickly. Great service"
"Fantastic customer service, within 5 minutes of placing the order on line I received a phone call and delivery arranged for the next day which turned up and delivered on a pallet to my garage, the quality and price was excellent, very pleased and would use again."
"From chatting to James for help in the measure to delivery was absolutely brilliant, I’ll be back thank you"
"Delivery did not arrive as arranged, This has delayed the project by a week as time allocated was wasted."
"Prompt service, quick delivery and great communication once the order was placed. Samples of flooring delivered quickly to aid the correct colour. Great service"
"After a lot of samples of wood arriving from different suppliers we final choose factory direct flooring it was very well priced and the ordering on line was excellent we arranged delivery and shore enough it arrived on time when they said it would and the delivery driver was very very helpful so far so good ."
"When arranged delivery were not told it was kerbside, my wife is ill but was still made to help the driver customer service were very unhelpful and lied regarding informing my wife that this was how they delivered, will never use this company again."
Dear Mr Essex,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your delivery. The kerbside delivery service is mentioned on several occasions throughout your ordering process on 3 occasions this notification is in writing.

We are sorry if you weren't aware of this but as we have discussed, this is clearly stated before we even contact you to arrange delivery and also after we have arranged it in your delivery confirmation email.

I can't agree that anyone has lied about making you aware of this but in light of your feedback we will see if there is anyway to make this clearer in the written notifications we send out and also the listing on the website advertising kerbside delivery.

If you do require copies of the information we have supplied previously in relation to the type of delivery we offer, please contact our customer service team who will be happy to assist you.
"Great customer service & fast delivery."
"Good service quality flooring"
"Haven’t laid it yet but the delivery service was excellent"
"Samples arrived quickly, colour is perfect and seems like good quality"
"Ordering on line was easy. Free samples arrived quickly. When placed the order within half an hour I was called and arranged for delivery the next day. Quality for the price paid was excellent and very pleased with the product. Superb service and good quality."
"Ordering on line was quick and simple, the phone call for delivery was very good I arranged for delivery for Monday but it turned up Saturday I was not home in person to sing for the goods therefor no inspection of the goods where made, but I'm sure it will all be fine you sound like a very honest company thank you ross maidment"
"Brilliant service from sales advisors, delivery advisor and the actual delivery. I got lots of help with measurement and underlay information. The sales people were polite and professional and didn't make me feel rushed. I recommend Factory Direct Flooring. I purchased the Prestige White Oak 8mm V Groove Laminate and it looks fantastic in my hallway. The Joiner said it is good quality."
"Good price and very prompt delivery. Engineered board for the price of laminate. Excellent."
"Came on time wrapped very well many thanks"
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 5,903 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!