Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Read Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy
Not great. Yet to receive my order or any update on when it will arrive. Ordered online and was contact afterwards and informed that they didn’t actually have what I wanted in stock but would have it in a couple of days. No update yet on when it’ll arrive. The payment however, including the delivery cost has been taken from my bank. Surely this should only have been done once the order had been dispatched. Hopefully I’ll get it next week but up till now I’m far from impressed
Very quick sending sample and all going well until I saw the carriage costs almost double the cost of the flooring itself. Buying from some other guys for half the overall cost.
I have not received my samples. On checking the track and trace number parcel was returned to sender it looks as though the number of my house was not recorded on the package
I'm still waiting on my delivery. Driver came in at 10am 2 days in a row. I understand I accepted the terms and conditions, mainly to proceed the order.. but once the order was processed, I did get a call to arrange delivery, and I did explain we are a restaurant and that someone is on site from 11am. Putting a simple note to the driver for delivery is standard practice. But it doesn't seem to be a service you care about. Now I have 2 days delay for the works, with builders still waiting for material. I hope to resolve the issue today.
Dissapointed! Checked for availability, all good, requested sample all good! Placed my order not enough stock! Searching for my flooring elsewhere now!
Dear Mr Fitch,

Thank you for your review. We have sold quite a lot of the Addington smoked oak recently and this has now left us with a limited stock i'm afraid.

All of our products are live on the website so stock levels change daily.

I am sorry we were not able to fulfil an order on that particular product at the moment.
Day off work to stay in for deliver then get told floor at wrong depot
I am still waiting for this delivery, this is the second order I have placed with you and the second time the delivery has just not been delivered on the intended day. Please can you advise when it will arrive.
I had called to check they had plenty of stock before placing order. Order placed, and Mike confirmed that he could see my order. Was assured I’d get a call within 30 mins to confirm delivery - this didn’t happen, nor did I receive an email confirming order placed - I had only received PayPal receipt. Had to chase them up about my order - delayed due to Bank Holiday, now informed they don’t have the stock - only 8 packs whereas I had bought 11 as all their other stock was damaged! I found the service to be very poor and would not recommend.
samples not large enough
Vinyl flooring ordered seems ok, disappointed that only one of 3 items ordered came. There seems to be some confusion as to where the two other items are, so I can’t lay it till they arrive . I will have to make a third call to them to chase it up. So not happy.
Can't believe after changing £30 to deliver,you don't bring the flooring in to your home,as my husband and I are pensioners and we live in a upstairs flat.
Products are great, and samples arrived quickly - price is misleading on the internet and volume dependent which I didn’t find out until I checked. If I’d have known I wouldn’t have bothered.
Hi David,

Thank you for your review and your feedback on the samples. Our pricing does show different prices as we offer discounts for bulk buying, this is known as tiered pricing.

If you would like to send us an email as info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk with the details of what actually lead to you being mislead and we will certainly look into this for you.
Products are good, but the delivery charge is not good. Didn't buy in the end, just couldn't justify the £30 charge to deliver.
I ordered two lino samples Two samples were listed on the 'invoice' Sadly only one of my requested samples were in the envelope Just wondering if you make a mistake packing two samples, what on earth would you be like packing 92sq m???
Delivery was arranged and confirmed for last Friday. Took the day off work as only delivered kerbside. At 4.30pm driver called to rearrange delivery for Saturday am. Very disappointed.
I asked for samples or an indication of where I could see the product locally. Apparently only one of the flooring options I was interested could be provided as a sample and I have to say that did arrive quickly. However I never did receive a reply to the question where I might be able to see the product locally and as I said in that request it is unreasonable to expect the customer to make a purchase blind.
Delivery is very expensive. They call and book the delivery day then don't turn up.
Dear Ms Sutherland,

Thank you for your review, As per the information we gave via telephone, there was no one in when the delivery driver arrived, so they left the 2 items safe for you in the grey shed.

With this in mind, we would ask you to consider re submitting your review to reflect the service that was provided.
Didn’t have the colour I wanted in stock so had to go for another colour, then when it was delivered only five out of the six packs arrived, that was on the Monday, today Thursday I am still waiting for the last package of flooring.
Dear Ms Tomsett,

We are sorry that 1 item was missing from the delivery on Tuesday, As we hadn't heard back from you since, it seemed this had been sorted. we have now dispatched a replacement pack to be delivered to you on an AM delivery.
LVT Floor tiles seem good quality, but they have only just been laid, so time will tell. However, the delivery service was appalling. The delivery should have been between 8am and 6pm on the Wednesday so we stayed in all day. When we telephoned to chase shortly after 5pm we were told that there was no problem but no offer was made to chase it. The tiles did not turn up on Wednesday, so we had to cancel our fitter already booked. We discovered that there is no way of contacting this company after 5pm other than by email. We telephoned again on Thursday to be told that "this courier had been getting a few things wrong recently". after chasing again 45 mins later, we were told that the delivery had been rearranged for that day - it did arrive that afternoon, but because they were not able to give us any indication of time, we had to waste another morning. They agreed to refund the delivery charge, but don't expect any compensation - that's not "company policy". Poor service and poor communication. We won't use them again. You can get similar quality at similar prices with better service eksewhere.
Dear Mr Rice,

As we discussed we are very sorry for the delay in delivering the items to you and yes, the courier has had some network issues recently, luckily these have now been resolved.

Our telephone lines are live until 17:30.

We did refund the cost of delivery due to the delay.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I did not receive my beading when the order was delivered. My floor is being laid on Monday and its Thursday now so not much time to correct this!
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,942 reviews