Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

Read Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

0330 100 00 15

info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy
I ordered two lots of samples from Factory Direct Flooring and I couldn’t fault the delivery or product I received. With this in mind, I placed an order for a roll of vinyl flooring and selected my requested delivery date for the Wednesday.
I received a phone call from an unknown number on the Monday morning, however, as I was at work, I could not answer. This number left no voicemail and did not call back, so I did not know who the call was from.
Wednesday came and I had booked a day off work to ensure I was present for my delivery. 3pm came and there was still no sign of delivery. I decided to call Factory Direct Flooring for an update only to be told that my delivery was not arriving today and that they tried to call me ONCE on the Monday to inform me!! I advised that I had not received a voicemail, any other calls or even an email to tell me this. All the customer service team could say was that the only option I had now was to rearrange the delivery to the Friday morning between 8am and 12pm, which I did.
Fast forward to Friday morning, my door knocks at 7:20am in which I answered 30 seconds after hearing. My vinyl flooring was left on my doorstep in the heavy rain, whilst the delivery driver was already in his van ready to drive off. I ran down my driveway to try and catch up with the driver, however, he looked at me and decided to drive off. This resulted in me having to get the vinyl roll into my house alone, as I had only made arrangements for assistance from 8am onwards.
The quality of the flooring is the only reason I have given this rating 2 stars as I cannot fault it. It is a lovely colour and nice quality.
I would not recommend this company overall due to the awful customer service I received on this occasion!!
Still waiting for my samples ?
Delivery was prompt but there’s no way you could decide if the floor you’ve ordered samples of would suit. Way too small.
Still waiting for a sample what i ordered nearly a week ago emailed no response i was going to order this floor but sample still not arrived
I ordered two samples, on the day the samples arrived, my wife and I decided which one of the two we preferred, we went onto the web site to order the one we wanted to find it is now no longer available, surely they must of known they were being discontinued.
Still awaiting our delivery
Not great. Yet to receive my order or any update on when it will arrive. Ordered online and was contact afterwards and informed that they didn’t actually have what I wanted in stock but would have it in a couple of days. No update yet on when it’ll arrive. The payment however, including the delivery cost has been taken from my bank. Surely this should only have been done once the order had been dispatched. Hopefully I’ll get it next week but up till now I’m far from impressed
Very quick sending sample and all going well until I saw the carriage costs almost double the cost of the flooring itself. Buying from some other guys for half the overall cost.
I have not received my samples. On checking the track and trace number parcel was returned to sender it looks as though the number of my house was not recorded on the package
I'm still waiting on my delivery. Driver came in at 10am 2 days in a row. I understand I accepted the terms and conditions, mainly to proceed the order.. but once the order was processed, I did get a call to arrange delivery, and I did explain we are a restaurant and that someone is on site from 11am. Putting a simple note to the driver for delivery is standard practice. But it doesn't seem to be a service you care about. Now I have 2 days delay for the works, with builders still waiting for material. I hope to resolve the issue today.
Dissapointed! Checked for availability, all good, requested sample all good! Placed my order not enough stock!
Searching for my flooring elsewhere now!
Dear Mr Fitch,

Thank you for your review. We have sold quite a lot of the Addington smoked oak recently and this has now left us with a limited stock i'm afraid.

All of our products are live on the website so stock levels change daily.

I am sorry we were not able to fulfil an order on that particular product at the moment.
Day off work to stay in for deliver then get told floor at wrong depot
I am still waiting for this delivery, this is the second order I have placed with you and the second time the delivery has just not been delivered on the intended day. Please can you advise when it will arrive.
I had called to check they had plenty of stock before placing order. Order placed, and Mike confirmed that he could see my order. Was assured I’d get a call within 30 mins to confirm delivery - this didn’t happen, nor did I receive an email confirming order placed - I had only received PayPal receipt. Had to chase them up about my order - delayed due to Bank Holiday, now informed they don’t have the stock - only 8 packs whereas I had bought 11 as all their other stock was damaged! I found the service to be very poor and would not recommend.
samples not large enough
Vinyl flooring ordered seems ok, disappointed that only one of 3 items ordered came. There seems to be some confusion as to where the two other items are, so I can’t lay it till they arrive . I will have to make a third call to them to chase it up. So not happy.
Can't believe after changing £30 to deliver,you don't bring the flooring in to your home,as my husband and I are pensioners and we live in a upstairs flat.
Products are great, and samples arrived quickly - price is misleading on the internet and volume dependent which I didn’t find out until I checked. If I’d have known I wouldn’t have bothered.
Hi David,

Thank you for your review and your feedback on the samples. Our pricing does show different prices as we offer discounts for bulk buying, this is known as tiered pricing.

If you would like to send us an email as info@factory-direct-flooring.co.uk with the details of what actually lead to you being mislead and we will certainly look into this for you.
Products are good, but the delivery charge is not good. Didn't buy in the end, just couldn't justify the £30 charge to deliver.
I ordered two lino samples
Two samples were listed on the 'invoice'
Sadly only one of my requested samples were in the envelope
Just wondering if you make a mistake packing two samples, what on earth would you be like packing 92sq m???
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.72 based on 7,216 reviews