Factory Direct Flooring Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Factory Direct Flooring

Tell us how Factory Direct Flooring made you happy

Gilly
"Amazed at how well packaged, The price 😱😱. I was astonished how cheap and with colour match edging trim & underlay. Best of all was a doddle to lay. Will definitely buy again for my other rooms👍👍"
Laura
"Great customer service, quick delivery & great price! Fab to be able to get free samples with free delivery & arrived the next day! Love the floor top quality. Will definitely use this company again."
"Very prompt despatch of sample. Very quick acknowledgement of order and delivery arranged fast as well. Only time will tell how product wears. Did not like being called 'mate' by Will when organising delivery."
"Excellent price Excellent service Excellent customer service"
"I don't know but disappointed as was told many times today that my order will be delivered between 4-5pm after confirming with the delivery company and at this time 7pm nothing arrived yet a whole day wasted and I took a day off from work o my for this.No factory direct customer service after 530pm .Big let down"
Hi,

Thanks for your review. I would like to offer another apology on behalf of the courier for the delay in delivering your order.

Unfortunately the driver was held up and wasn't able to get to you before they ran out of driving hours. We did email you back out of hours to advise we would look into this first thing the following morning.

Due to the failure we did refund your delivery charge in full and instructed the courier to deliver as early as possible the next day.

If you do require any products from us in the future, please make sure you ask to speak to our management team before placing your order.

Kind Regards

Factory Direct Flooring.
"Ordered 2 laminate samples online (maximum you can choose at a time), and they arrived very quickly. Good size for selecting the style and shade you want, but there are so many shades of grey and the 2 I selected were too dark. I would not expect your company to keep on paying the postage for more samples to be sent out."
"When arranged delivery were not told it was kerbside, my wife is ill but was still made to help the driver customer service were very unhelpful and lied regarding informing my wife that this was how they delivered, will never use this company again."
Dear Mr Essex,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your delivery. The kerbside delivery service is mentioned on several occasions throughout your ordering process on 3 occasions this notification is in writing.

We are sorry if you weren't aware of this but as we have discussed, this is clearly stated before we even contact you to arrange delivery and also after we have arranged it in your delivery confirmation email.

I can't agree that anyone has lied about making you aware of this but in light of your feedback we will see if there is anyway to make this clearer in the written notifications we send out and also the listing on the website advertising kerbside delivery.

If you do require copies of the information we have supplied previously in relation to the type of delivery we offer, please contact our customer service team who will be happy to assist you.
"Well - we haven’t received it yet !"
Hi Hilary,

Your delivery was arranged for today 07/06/18 and we can see that it has been delivered, the link you received i believe was an invitation to review your buying experience rather than the later product review.

If you would like to leave a review that reflects how you feel about the ordering process, we would welcome your comments.
"We are yet to put our flooring down so can't yet comment on how it looks. The service was brilliant. I ordered the flooring Saturday monday morning had a call to say they could deliver the very next day. Staff were very friendly and efficient. Driver called within an hour before the delivery arrived."
"Sorry, have not received limo yet x"
"They charge far too much to deliver low cost items. I tried to buy an item costing £30 and they wanted another £30 to deliver it to mainland uk. Ridiculous I have spent hundreds of pounds with these before but I wont part with another penny."
"Have just placed my second order with FDF, and had no hesitation in doing so. Not only are the products good - the customer service is exceptional. I have had cause to ring the company on several occasions, and (no matter who I speak to) my calls and queries have been dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently. Top marks for a top company."
""Arrived damaged, not easy when it's thick vinyl\r\n Problem has been handled well on notifying company. With the price of timed delivery being relatively expensive I would have hoped the courier would be better. Second replacement delivery failed too. Courier decided it was damaged and would not deliver. So overall a terrible experience. Now just waiting on the refund which has not been instant."
Dear Mr Walker,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the damage caused during transport, we have highlighted this as a concern to the courier. I can also confirm that your refund was processed straight after the conversation you had with my colleague.
"On the whole very good, good communication at all stages. Still to put the floor down so can't comment on that. Only one small irritation and that was the ridiculous ATTENTION it is your responsibility to check that the goods you have signed for are not damaged, no claims will be accepted etc etc. I've yet to meet a delivery drive who would wait for you to check every item in a delivery. It was over 6hr before I could open the pallet and check and that took me a good 15min, no driver would wait that long. So a bit daft to make such a big deal out of it and place the worry on the buyer."
"After refusal of my first delivery of my vinyl flooring order due to clear damage of the package and bubbling of the vinyl surface, the delivery driver called me and said that he could not deliver the 2nd attempt as it was damaged. Factory Direct Flooring were very helpful in arranging for yet another delivery of a third order within 4 days. Let's hope there are no further problems I am now over a week late with the project that I can't even start until the flooring is down. This is becoming a bit of a farce...."
"Incorrect measurements delivered, having already challenged this when arranging delivery and wasn't rectified. I was told measurements were incorrectly inputted from my order. Delivery charge also very high for all day delivery."
Dear Ms Simkin,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the incorrect size being sent out to you. I can see from our system that a replacement roll has been arranged for a priority delivery. If you have any use for the smaller one that was sent, you can either use it or dispose of it.
"I have purchased laminated flooring on 3 ocassions now from Factory Direct Flooring...I always ask for James who is so polite and helpful of which nothing is too much trouble...Factory Direct Floorings prices are very hard to beat that when i receive my new flooring , it goes together beautifully..No messing about...I would recomend this company to anyone who is thinking of purchasing new flooring...When you buy once you will keep going back...From a very satisfied customer....Claire Watson..."
"I ordered aquastep online and then within a couple of days, received a telephone call to arrange the delivery to suit me. The delivery came on the day it was supposed to and was preceded by a phone call from the driver. The product is now on my bathroom floor and looks fabulous. Superb service all round."
"excellent quality flooring , excellent communication when order placed, even the delivery driver was excellent, very pleased would use again."
"After I placed the order online, i was called straight away to arrange a delivery date. Top service!"
"Really, really, really good!!! Amazing service and team. Faultless on-line ordering. Great merchandise and merchandising on the store with lots of suggestions in case you miss essential items from your order. Their team even spotted a saving I could make when I ordered the wrong stuff and they let me know and so I was able to save 25% off of my order price. Attention to detail, really friendly team and good prices. A lot of suppliers could learn from Factory Direct Flooring."
"Ordered at 1pm delivered next day before dinner , great thanks"
Factory Direct Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 6,446 reviews