Executive Pens Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Executive Pens Direct
Read Executive Pens Direct Reviews

About Executive Pens Direct:

As one of the leading websites for online stationary supplies, we pride ourselves on providing unrivalled service and quality in our products. We stock many major brands such as Parker, Cross, Waterman and Lamy, but also many smaller niche brands that collectors and enthusiasts will love.

We offer a personalised engraving service for most of our products. Our engraved pens make the perfect gifts for birthdays, Christmas and graduation and our engraving is done in-house so orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. In addition there are no minimum order requirements so you can purchase 1-1000 engraved pens. If you would like a price for a bulk quote please contact us as we can offer great discounts.

Our staff are always pleased to talk to a fellow stationery enthusiast so if you have any questions please give us a call or email.

sales@executivepensdirect.com

Galaxy Business Park, Gateshead

Lovely pen for my nieces 16th birthday, ordered one day delivered the next.
I just ordered some refills for my Waterman rollerball. Despatched on time, well packaged, I will use Executive Pens again.
Chris Beecham
so far so good
Excellent service. Part of order was out of stock but was contacted by phone Very quickly to discuss an alternative. Opted for gift wrap as these were presents for grandchildren. Both main items were very professionally wrapped and looked really good. I am more than happy my purchases.
Hello Ian,

Thank you for the brilliant review. I'm so glad to hear that you were happy with the purchases and our customer service.
We hope your grandchildren also loved the thoughtful presents!

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to contact our team who will be happy to help.

Emily
I searched high and low for a specific pen and found it on Executive Pens Direct for a great price! It was easy to order and it arrived all the way to Australia from the UK well wrapped and packed. I exchanged an email about delivery tracking and received quick and very helpful responses. I can highly recommend Executive Pens Direct!
Hello,
Thank you for your order and great review! It's great to hear that we could provide the pen you were looking for and that it arrived so promptly. We hope it's living up to the expectation. I will pass on your feedback to our packing team who will be very happy to hear it arrived safely!
If we can ever be of any assistance again please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team.
Emily
Great service and fast delivery . The website is easy to use and has great range of pens and refills . Will definitively use again
Service was fast and reliable. The product arrived as described and the price was to be expected for the pencils. In my experience so far it has been positive.
The pens came in plenty time
Fabulous service thank you. Ordered Monday, delivered Tuesday, engraved and gift wrapped!
Excellent service and an excellent gift
Lovely pen, thanks!
I ordered a Parker pen engraved with my name on it and the finish product was excellent. They delivered my pen within 2 days, and the engraving was done perfectly. Love the product!
Executive Pens Direct 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Hello Yaameen,
Thank you for your order and review! What a brilliant photo - great choice of pen! We are glad to hear it arrived so promptly.
I will pass on your feedback to our engraving team who will be very happy to hear you like it.
If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Emily
I was extremely pleased with both the quality of the pen I purchased and the speed at which it arrived. It was a present for my aunt and she absolutely loved it. The mini bag of haribo was a nice touch too. My aunt didn't get to sample those though! Would definitely order from you again.
This was a repeat another purchase from EP, was really pleased with the first purchase and the second didn’t disappoint. Plenty of choice and being able to have an inscription is great, this purchase was for a 50th. Delivery was very prompt, very classy packaging and choices to suit every pocket, would thoroughly recommend this company and in a digital age it’s lovely to give a tactile and useful gift.
Hello Lynne,
Thank you for the great review and for being a loyal and returning customer!
We are so glad to hear you enjoying looking through our varied pen collection! We work hard to try and add new and exciting products on a regular basis so thank you for noticing!
We hope the birthday celebrations and gift went well!
If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.
Emily
Recently purchased a monteverde sequoia fountain pen and ink for a 40th birthday present. Amazing service and very quick delivery. Would definitely recommend and will reuse again for future purchases.
Hello Donna,
Thank you for your review and order. We are so glad to hear it arrived promptly. We hope the birthday celebrations were a success and the gift went down well!
Emily
Pen arrived as described. Very happy with purchase.
Communication excellent.
Arrived quickly and as expected. Engraving correct and good quality. Packaging good also. Would use again
Very elegant cross pens
Very precise engraving
Bought four separate engraved cross pens as gifts with excellent feedback from my friends
Hello,

Thank you for your order and review!

We are so glad to hear that the Cross pens went down well. What a thoughtful gift! I will pass your feedback onto our engraving team who will be happy to hear!
If we can ever be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team.

Emily
An excellent personal service from Executive Pens Direct. I'm delighted with the pens I ordered, which came with a little packet of sweets - another lovely personal touch. Thanks to all concerned. It was a pleasure to deal with this company.
Excellent prompt service. My granddaughters were thrilled with their personalized Parker Biros. I particularly liked that the names were inscribed on the top half. Thank you
Executive Pens Direct is rated 4.90 based on 1,649 reviews