Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
I’m so pleased with my tree( except it blew over in the wind) but I’m going to tie it somehow to the brickwork. Lovely staff and excellent service. Thank you so much xx
So pleased with the quality of the plants I bought for outdoor and internal use. Our outdoor plants have a certain grandeur to them - they really bring the front of our house to life and our indoor plant gives our kitchen a much more homely feel. Great service too, I needed help deciding on which plant boxes to buy after the plants didn't fit in my own and the team were very helpful. Delivery is speedy too. Outdoor plants have survived our first windy storm of the Autumn well - we live in a wind tunnel so hoping they can weather many more!
Have bought pansies, geraniums and trailing lobelia very pleased with product. They fill empty spaces and add colour. Once in look real
The pansies arrived today, ideally packed, and looking green and very healthy. Thankyou. I look forward to planting them this weekend.
Excellent quality and service.
Perfect, exactly what i wanted. X
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 4th October 2020
The product is truly life like and beautifully assembled. The two troughs I ordered arrived promptly and the look great outside the flat. Highly recommend this company.
Never disappointed with what I order from evergreen
Excellent quick arrival and very realistic. Good value
I just wanted to send a quick note to say thank for such excellent service with my order!

I placed my order on Wednesday afternoon and received the items the next day (yesterday afternoon) which I think is brilliant. The artificial trees are great quality too so I’m very impressed all round.
Love my outdoor plants, have not yet put them outdoors so cannot comment on how they stand up to weather.
Excellent service and very quick delivery.
Really lovely garden wall but no stock and now I’m stuck with just two pieces and it annoys me
Hi Victoria,

Many thanks for taking the time out to send us a review. I am so sorry that we are currently out of stock on the items you purchased, they are coming back into stock in the next couple of weeks.

If you click the link below the out of stock notification on our website you can submit your email address to be notified the moment it is marked back in stock.

Alternatively if this was something you needed quickly and you cannot wait a couple of weeks for we do have a full returns policy for your initial green wall panels ordered.

Kind Regards,
Georgina
Thankyou. I was very pleased with the products.
Mrs C Hill
Lovely flowers
Just received my first order from Evergreen. Not only was the delivery really quick but it is the first time I have had artificial plants that actually look real. I am over the moon with this purchase and will be back for more :)
The shrubs are fine, although a bit expensive, once one gets them and realise how small they are. Apart from that, they are fine.
Smaller than expected so had to get a couple extra but overall pleased with look.
Just wanted something in a pot on the grass verge to deter people's cars from driving over it.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Really happy with the buxus bushes, look realistic.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 21st September 2020
I bought the English ivy as part of a display in my daughter in laws shop. It looked very realistic and was a good quality buy.
Absolubtly Fantastic!!!
Thrilled with my 2 large Grass Sofas... Was nervous about purchasing a high priced item online without viewing in person, but couldnt be happier...
The quality is amazing, the grass is a lovely texture and colour and the craftmanship is perfect!
Service and communication was brilliant too... any quieries I had were answered promptly.
I would have no hesitation what so ever is recommending Evergreen... A very very happy customer!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 20th September 2020 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 20th September 2020
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.70 based on 1,657 reviews