Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs

How would you rate Evergreen Trees & Shrubs?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jane Beeley
Jane Beeley
Verified Buyer
"My plant delivered on time and was as expected, so I was largely happy with my purchase. I wouldn't recommend getting the classico planter for this plant as as you can see, it's a bit too large for it. It took a bit of time for me to unfold all the leaves and get it looking okay, but I suppose that'll always be the case considering how it's packaged up. I was pleased with the end result. There were no instructions for the gravel - I thought it'd just be dry gravel I could shake into the planter, but it was all wet (which as I know now to have been some sort of adhesive). I distributed it in the pot and then left to dry for a few days until it became hard. Be careful when doing this as the gluey gravel mixture can go all over the place if you're not careful! All in all I was pleased, if a little baffled by the pot options they suggest to you (it really is too big), but I will be glad to make future purchases with evergreen direct."
Patricia Hamblin
Patricia Hamblin
Verified Buyer
"really pleased with the two plants I bought.Thank you very much they are lovely"
Janice M Beever
Janice M Beever
Verified Buyer
"Plants really pretty and realistic. One plant was not up to standard and when I complained Harriet was most apologetic and sent a replacement immediately. No complaints at all about the plants or the service I received. Would definitely use your company again."
"Hi, unfortunately I did not receive my goods these were lost in transition but your customer services were great as they gave refunded me. Thank you"
"English Ivy garlands arrived in less than 24 hours and our experimental screening began immediately with this first class product. The results were highly satisfactory and a second order is on the way! Alan and Jean."
"The English Ivy garlands arrived in less than 24 hours! Our experiment in decorating a trellis was fun to do. The quality of the foliage is first class and easy to work with. A second consignment is due today! Alan and Jean."
"Our second order this time. Prompt service and good quality products! The bespoke buxus hedges we ordered arrived sooner than expected."
Margaret Craddock
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality, VERY authentic to look at, Exceptional Value for money......"
"These artificial plants are very good quality . I bought some others from a different web site and the Evergreen plants are much better , less shiney!!"
Lynne Downes
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the trailing ivy, its so realistic and turned up early"
Jane Taylor
Verified Buyer
"The winter primulas look fabulous in my back garden. Entirely real! Thank you again Evergreen, and I'll be ordering some more. Best, Christine, Oxford."
Carolyn Waddell
Verified Buyer
"Great product and fast delivery, would highly recommend this company"
"This item was beyond my expectations. These are pricey so was hoping I would be pleased with it. It was beyond my expectation! The 50cm topiary ball with planter is amazing!! Really classy not cheap looking and fast delivery. Looks real even though artificial. Will definitely buy off evergreen again."
Simon Brewster
Verified Buyer
"Great products, quick delivery."
"The plants look very real and believable. Although I have not planted them outdoors yet I am keeping them. I only need to work out how to secure them in soil. Great product."
Dorothy Fairbrother
Verified Buyer
"Product very realistic, I live in Spain and have yet to test the Suns effect but hope the uv coating will make it last. Delivery very prompt. Very happy with this company"
Susan Shone
Verified Buyer
"My fern plant looks amazing! So realistic, keep wanting to water it! I bought it for the winter but will be keeping it where it is for the summer too. Very pleased."
Suzie Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Sorry but really disappointed in product. Looks so fake."
Hi Suzie, We are sorry to hear you are disappointed with your Ivy. This is one of our best sellers and in all the years of selling it, we have had very few returns. Nevertheless we take negative feedback on board and you are more than happy to return for a full refund.
Kind Regards,
The Evergreen Team
Paula Hawkridge
Verified Buyer
"Lovely plant good value for money will definitely be ordering again soon 😁"
Cassandra Jacobs
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic. Everyone thinks its real. Will definitely shop with you again."
Nadege Kazim
Verified Buyer
"I was quite sceptical when it arrived and never thought it would like the photo on line but after spending a bit of time it looks superb and just so real. So happy how realistic it looks, I can turn the leaves where I want it to go and how full I want it to look. Never have to water, feed or repotted again and Can put it anywhere in the house without worrying it could die on me because it needs light etc. I am not one to write reviews but on this occasion it truly merits it. Well done evergreen 🌲"
Pamela Prescott
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and delivered quicker than expected. The products are great quality and look good in the office!!"
"Beautiful artificial ferns, look like a real."
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.64 based on 662 reviews