Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs

How would you rate Evergreen Trees & Shrubs?

Thomas Elsmore
Thomas Elsmore
Verified Buyer
"The living wall looks absolutely amazing up on my wall. A little bit fiddly to install but so worth it!"
John Vise
"There plants are very realistic, and looks so good, but they are maintenance free. So they make me happy by looking good with no fuss."
Iain Brown
Iain Brown
"I bought 3 x red artificial geraniums online at the weekend and they were received on the Monday. They are currently in a vase and look great but will soon put them into garden pots for all year round colour."
Mrs Williams
Verified Buyer
"Very accommodating showing around the site. Order delivered on the day requested."
Guy Le Gallais
Verified Buyer
"Very life like - easy to assemble. Had to change my order service to do so was very efficient. Will use agin."
"Good quality product, good value for money, though about three times the size that i wanted haha."
"Really helpful as I needed custom sized planters, they arrived very quickly and are a perfect fit. Best of all they look great in our office."
Meena Scattergood
Verified Buyer
"I am absolutely delighted with the quality and service received. I would definitely be ordering again from Evergreen. The only suggestion I would make is that with taller plants, it would be better for packaging to be larger rather than to try and bend the top part of the plant to fit into the box. A slight glue job for me however the quality of the plant far superceded the little DIY jobby"
Sharon Leonard
Verified Buyer
"Extremely pleased with my box topiary planters, no one believes they are artificial.......result!"
"Excellent delivery. Hanging baskets are fab."
"Looks great on my son's roof terrace with the rest of his artificial collection."
Fay Vickers
Verified Buyer
"They were so realistic, very happy with my purchase."
"Perfect item and very fast delivery too. I also liked the length. Thanks so much."
Priti Shah
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and delivery times. The product is of fantastic quality. And the prices are extremely reasonable."
"Easy to order. Good quality product. Dispatched quickly. Have used a number of times."
Derek Gray
Verified Buyer
"This is a first class product made by a first class company. I had already made a box planter ( see photo ) and plants kept dying so ordered hedge from EVERGREEN . Gave internal measurements to very friendly and helpfull customer services agent. 10 days later got a phone call to say product was ready and could deliver next day. No more watering or upkeep Great service. Hedge looks great. Should get a good few years out of it. Very happy with quality and service of EVERGREEN. Will definately use again."
Lesley Dix
Verified Buyer
"I bought an artificial Boston fern and I a very pleased with it. I ordered it at lunchtime and it arrived the following morning, less than 24 hours later, amazing! Wish all companies were the same."
"Delivery next day is fantastic, products as described, very happy with them and of course very reasonably priced"
Peter Small
Verified Buyer
"The planter we ordered arrived within two days ,was really carefully packed and was exactly as described in the web site. We had to contact the company about delivery costs and found them very helpful and again they responded very promptly. Will definitely use Evergreen again and would fully recommend them"
"I am delighted with my bespoke Deluxe Boxwood Hedge, which has been described as "very realistic". It has improved the appearance of my balcony, and has given me privacy. The Evergreen Direct team made the ordering process quick and straightforward. Thanks!"
Danielle Bates
Verified Buyer
"The plants are really good quality and much bigger than expected, I initially ordered for 2 planters but was able to fill 4! Communication was good and they came well packaged."
"Nice enough hanging basket, though ivy not hanging very well, clumping together and constantly getting tangled. I'm hoping with time it will fall more naturally as it looks decidedly 'fake' at the moment."
IAN HUDSON
Verified Buyer
"WITH A FEW REAL PLANTS ROUND IN THE TUB IT SHOULD LOOK STUNNING"
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.65 based on 722 reviews