Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs

How would you rate Evergreen Trees & Shrubs ?

Chris Lewington
"Very pleased with my order, arrived quickly, will order again with this company, Thanks Evergreen"
June Dunne
"So real like i love it .going to buy another"
"I have brought a selection of sizes to create a tropical vibe to our deck,l have to say the larger size ones look amazing and have already fooled guests.I would definitely recommend these .the smaller plants are not as realistic but certainly do the job I brought them for ."
"Excellent customer service and beautiful product, at a very reasonable price. No wonder Evergreen is a leader in its field."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fantastic service and the green wall looks great!"
"So real like i love it .going to buy another"
"Speedy delivery. Realistic looking flowers. One head has blown off in the wind but otherwise good quality."
"Quick delivery and gd quality"
"Very helpful lady on the telephone, new her products and was able to advise me. I have a small hotel and since putting in the medium palms have had many complements and enquiries as to if they ‘were real’ have given over the web address several times already. Can i get commission? Haha"
"Shrubs pretty good, fairly lifelike. Only criticism would be that they were a little bit smaller than they appear in the picture, which shows foilage pretty much right the way down to the ground (soil in the pot). Despite that though, fairly pleased with the purchase. Much better than my old dying real ones."
"Fast delivery, items delivered well packaged and with care. Products are fantastic, they look so real and have added something special to our garden. Would highly recommend."
"Helpful staff, in fact very helpful when I asked several questions. All were answered very willingly and as it turned out, correctly. I am very happy to recommend this company. I would like to see a bigger range of larger items. Is there any chance of devising plants that have some sort of flowers which “flower-at the right time of year.” To select a rose for example, to have it in flower all the year is not realistic. If there is a way of devising flowering when “real “ shrubs/ trees etc flower, I think this would increase sales enormously. If contacting me would be of any help, please do so. P S Graham was exceptionally helpful.PPS this was too long, the first comments not here!"
"Very pleased with my trees look very life like trees came very quick and the lady that phoned me was so very helpfull as was checking I had ordered 2 I thought that was very good service will defo ordered from you again"
"Bought a few artificial grasses and a succulent. They arrived promptly and look pretty realistic from a distance. I put some 'grass' to accompany an old 'plant' in a hanging basket outdoors and it looks lovely."
"Trailing Fern and Trailing ivy were of good quality and very happy with the shipping."
"Thank you very much for my lovely purple pansies I have them in my window box outside with the yellow pansies we bought from you. People think they are real pansies they are really lovely."
"I know they are artificial but unless you are very close to the plant you would not know. Excellent product and value with good service"
"Very nice flowers, happy with them."
"I ordered faux Nemanthus plant & Fern bush. Although I am happy with the whole lot but I prefer the Nemanthus plant. The Fern is very thin & short, you need 4 or 5 of the Fern to make it look substantial in your pot arrangement. However they are of good quality & realistic."
"Not as realistic as I thought it would be (Mini leaf trailing plant ) but once in situ trailing from top of bathroom cabinet it looks really nice because of the small size of leaves. Pleased with it."
"My Mountain Palm was ordered one day and delivered the next .. fantastic service. I'm glad I had it in a pot, and it looked good even straight from the box it arrived in. First I gently teased all the fronds to loosen them, then one frond at a time I carefully dressed each into a 'natural' shape. I am delighted with the real effect I ended with. But it needs a mate so I am ordering a green fern!"
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.67 based on 880 reviews