Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Luke Fullbrook
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Katharine Baxter
Love my new tree from evergreen . It’s been well admired and I love its UV protected so won’t go a funny colour in the sun
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 28th July 2021 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Amazing product and service
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Absolutely delighted with my deluxe hanging basket! The bracket is way too high for regular watering so rather than moving the bracket I decided to try artificial. I'm not disappointed! Not only does the basket look great, the customer service was excellent (the basket was customised perfectly according to my request). Despite the usual mixture of sun, wind and rain (only to be expected from a British summer!), so far the basket looks just the same as when it came out of the delivery box. Hoping it survives the next couple of months and then it'll be stored away for displaying again next summer, all being well.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 26th July 2021
We bought the boxwood hedge in a timber trough and really pleased. The perfect size to form a waist height barrier and hide an ugly dividing railing on the balcony between us and our neighbours. It really does look realistic. Didn’t give 5 stars as I thought the delivery person man handled it a bit on delivery!
Olive bush looks so real! Great buy!
Realistic looking greenery at a very reasonable price. Quick delivery. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
Very happy with the plants good value for money
Purchased a Topiary and a blossom tree, both of which are absolutely stunning and life - like!! Will definitely consider Evergreen when making future purchases like these.
Arrived on time, well packed and very realistic
Very pleased with my purchases to go in our holiday home .
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Wonderful windowboxes! The quality of faux plants is first class - very impressed service and products
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 16th July 2021
I've used Evergreen Trees and shrubs several times. I always find them quick to deliver, reasonably priced, and the products are of quality. I've ordered everything from trees to grasses. They still look great as they are UV protected. I'll use them again.
good product great service recommended
I'm extremely happy with the palm trees I recently bought, they look so nice in my garden. I could not recommend them and Evergreen company more
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 12th July 2021
We have bought 4 trees and I can honestly say they have made a tremendous difference to our garden. They are very realistic and everyone comments how gorgeous they are. The grandchildren even water them for us 😅
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 11th July 2021 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 11th July 2021 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Very good service and products.
Top notch service & the bespoke items we purchased we of the best quality
I had a problem with my delivery and I cannot speak highly enough of Sam she was a star and a credit to your company sorting this out for me. I will definitely be using you again as customer care is a rare thing nowadays. Well done.
Only one word that could described this company - EXCELLENT ! This is my second order and very pleased with it, received in record time. Will use this company again,
Looks good. Had several nice comments.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 7th July 2021