Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 18th May 2020
Derek Theobald
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 3 star review on 14th May 2020
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 13th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
I must say when they came a few days ago I thought what have I brought for our family grave🤭🤔But when I star eyed to get the ground ready and saw when I finished how beautiful they are I just had to share with anyone thinking of buying these plants. You will not be disappointed.
I have received my pansies few days ago when I first saw them I wondered if done ✅ thing by purchasing these, but wow when put them on our family grave I am absolutely amazed how beautiful they look. Thankyou am so so happy.
Excellent quality product. Not as tall as I’d of liked but genuinely great product
I bought a 1m fern and ivy wall panel for a bathroom with no windows. It arrived quickly and is a great quality. Plants look really realistic and the panel is densely covered with a mix of large and small artificial foliage and vines so no gaps. It's a brilliant, low maintenance option to add luxurious greenery to a room with no natural light. I will definitely be buying more for other areas in the house and garden!
Really please with the Rucus tree I order, so much so I will be ordering another one next month 🙂
This company provided a high standard of service, a clear website and ordering process and, considering the Covid-19 pandemic, a quick delivery of the chosen item.
The Mountain Palm looks realistic and I look forward to many years of "low maitenance" pleasure.
Very life like. I have purchased geraniums, pansies, grasses and a fern very pleased with all
Bad and terrible service!!!! My order was returned/collected as it did not meet my expectation but no money was refunded to me despite several emails. I will be escalating this to get my money back!
Our round box plants are looking great very pleased with them at the front of our house, they look very realistic and we don’t have to remember to water them ....
I am very pleased with the beautiful plants that I ordered. Hope to do business with you again soon. Thank you very much
Arrived quickly and exactly as described! They are perfect thank you! We will be ordering again!
I am very happy with our bushy buxos balls in pots. They arrived only 7 days after I ordered. They look fab in our garden, even better than expected & very life like. I spent a lot of time deciding where to buy from & I’m very pleased I choose Evergreen direct. Highly recommended.
Look great thank you
Good product and good service especially considering the impact of Covid-19. Really appreciate your efforts. Thanks.
Ordered loads of artificial plants for my rockery and they look fantastic. Loads of comments from my neighbours in how real they look. Delivery was only 7 days due to the current circumstances with Covid19
I have been very impressed with all of my purchases
fell down many leaves especially around the top when they arrived. Very disappointed!
Lovely shrub which looks realistic in tall tub on front of house.
Fabulous product....looks great and very realistic!
Great service....even during lockdown ...
Bought a selection of outdoor plants. The sizes were as described on the website, and the plants were really nice quality. Great prices and some of the plants are UV guaranteed against fading - a really welcome bonus!
Already recommended the company to my parents, who will be buying soon too. Thank you very much, Evergreen. We will be back!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.69 based on 1,497 reviews