Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

Based on 2,018 reviews
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
Absoluteley beautiful hanging basket ,very lifelike ,huge in size and excellent quality ,highly recommend
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 18th April 2022
I purchased 2 hanging baskets recently. Delivered quickly, well packaged. I am so pleased with how realistic they look, and contained a lot of plants.
My hanging baskets arrived today and I was so pleased with the quality. I will definitely be back to order more plants and to recommend to friends and family.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 16th March 2022
The deluxe large hanging basket is absoluteley beautiful ,very realistic and full of flowers highly recommend
Really happy with the quality of products and the service too. Very fast to respond to any queries and quick delivery also! highly recommended!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 4th February 2022
Absolutely stunning Hanging Basket. That good,I ordered a 2nd one. Looks so real. Looks amazing. Delivery was excellent,2 days. Packaging was perfect. Thankyou.
No communication regarding delivery details despite my phone calls and emails (phone not answered). I paid to have the large palm pre-prepared in a large pot. I only has 12 hours notice from the delivery company with no option to change delivery. Palm arrived on its side. All the decorative stones were out of the pot, in the cardboard, in lots of clumps of sticky mess. Very disappointing. I never received one reply from this company.
Absolutely fantastic. We have three of them hiding a hideous fence and forming the perfect backdrop for video appointments. The communications and punctuality of delivery were second-to-none. Thank you.
Very happy with my purchase and good value for money - faux ivy garland
The company itself were good with communication and delivery. The item was not so nice given the cost.
Nice baskets, rubbish delivery service. Left outside main door of flats within full view of road even though had they bothered to ring I was there.
Absolutely fabulous! So often artificial plants look exactly that, but these are on a different level. Beautiful and we are more than delighted. Our hanging baskets went outside just when the rains and the wind started - so the elements have really tested them. They are robust for sure. Would definitely recommend for quality. Exactly what it says on the tin! I added a few berries for Christmas colour.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 26th December 2021
My plant arrived swiftly and was very well packaged. Once all the leaves were pulled out and rearranged it looked really very realistic and was a lovely size. Fits beautifully into my decor, just need a large pot to put it in!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 24th December 2021
Great experience, with wonderful service. I needed a bespoke order, and Evergreen could not have been more helpful to advise, create and deliver. Delighted with the results, I'd highly recommend. Thank you!
I love my 1.2m fiddle leaf fig trees they are perfect for the space. I needed something more architectural and with height, which I increased by setting them high in my tall basket containers.
I have bought various products from Evergreen Direct. Each product has been amazing and has been a discussion topic. No-one can believe the plants are artificial!
Prompt, efficient service and very lifelike plant.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 14th December 2021
Beautiful artificial fern,larger than expected,but looks great.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 10th December 2021
You have a vast array of believably real indoor plants and I treated myself to two with the planters, they are fabulous. Your packaging was as if the plants arrived in a wardrobe, beautifully done. I will be back, thank you.
Fantastic service arrived quick. The shrubs are of excellent quality and so realistic will buy more.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.70 based on 2,018 reviews