Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Stacey Poulson
"The best artificial plants I've ever bought. Large, full of foliage and look so real. Fast delivery 🚚 and packed really carefully. 1st class service."
Barbara Lloyd
"Really delighted with my fat leaf mango tree. It makes such a difference to the room - softens the edges."
Sandra Stanton
"More than pleased with finished result!"
"Looks ok but leaves need to drop a bit"
"It is exactly what I was looking for and looks great. Very pleased."
"Wow, it’s huge. Will have to go out on our patio, but I love it. It’s very realistic and very good value for money. I will definitely order another one but smaller for my lounge especially as I seen the quality."
"More than pleased with finished result!"
"Really pleased with the price and quality"
"Very realistic,beautiful fern at a great price! Thank you"
"Love my Large Boston Fern! It is realistic looking and it is large as per the description. I purchased unplanted and arranged in my own pot. Took a bit of gentle teasing to open the fronds out but it looks fantastic. Very prompt delivery"
"I bought 1 large boston fern and thought the quality and how realit looked was sooogood i bought another price very good considering I won’t have to water it feed it dead head and eventually throw it away as I’ve not attended to it enough so 10 out of 10 πŸ‘πŸ˜Š"
"Very realistic plant looks excellent delivery time excellent as well very happy"
"Rapid delivery and plant exactly as described. A very happy customer!"
"Very pleased with the artificial cyclamen, bought this for my 95 year old mother, no watering for her to do. Perfect"
"Harriet made it easy to order 4 bespoke box hedges. Very happy with the product."
"fast delivery,cream/white hanging basket..looks good.thanks."
"Very fast and efficient service. The faux hedging I purchased looks fab in my garden. Very pleased with the result."
"Good product, as described. Well packaged, so fragile contents arrived undamaged. Would use again."
"Very realistic trees, flowers and ivy plants. Have ordered many products during this year. Fast delivery. Highly recommended retailer"
"No hassle ordering and delivery. Tree as per description and website. Only other observation, why not use colour tone glue rather than white which draws attention to cane ends?"
"Great products, speedy delivery"
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.69 based on 1,007 reviews