Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs

How would you rate Evergreen Trees & Shrubs ?

Verified Buyer
"To start with the delivery was very fast, the actual product looks so realistic im very happy to say the least. And i done my home work and it was cheaper on this site"
Verified Buyer
"These artificial palm trees are superb! they are so realistic. The delivery was quick and the packaging was excellent. I would highly recommend Evergreen Direct for quality and service."
"Really happy with the product, delivery and end to end service would definatley use them again"
Carol Loftus
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery. Well packaged. Really really pleased with how well and realistic they look in pots on either side of my front door."
"Excellent product and service. Will definitely be shopping here again."
Louise Collier
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, speedy delivery and easy to install. It looks great in my garden, gives it a tropical feel and looks realistic!!"
"Excellent Japanese Maple, fits into the corner of the room and looks beautiful and authentic."
"Look fabulous and exactly what was described"
"Nice & colourful & large."
Rebecca Payne
Verified Buyer
"The quality of my artificial hanging basket was brilliant and makes a lovely show in the garden .....you would not believe it wasn’t real geraniums. The speed of delivery was so prompt and it was in perfect condition - thank you"
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, friendly staff & excellent product quqlity"
Susan Pass
Verified Buyer
"Our palm arrived in very good condition, very realistic and very happy with the result."
Judith Scrivener
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with appearance and delivery was great. Not so happy with your web site. Tried to order another identical plant but could not get to the payment section. Tried several times. Ordered from another firm and plant not as good as yours."
Alexander Harvey
Verified Buyer
"Good for a kitchen which doesn't get much natural light"
Carl Grant
"Quality product"
Pamela Niemann
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality, very realistic. Spend some time arranging the palm leaves - I had two goes so far - each time it's got better. A lovely addition to my lounge."
Lynne Jordan
Verified Buyer
"I have had 3 trees from Evergreen and I have to say theŷ are excellent the service is also excellent and if I want further artificial plants in the future I will definitely be looking at there website. Thank you"
"Quality of product excellent but packing left a lot to be desired as product could have easily been damaged during transit"
Audrey Armes
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery, ivy nice feature framing my illusion mirror door. would recommend."
Graham Wingham
Verified Buyer
"The website is very easy to use. Delivery is very swift in my experience. The quality of the items is very good."
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.66 based on 822 reviews