Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
Looks fabulous and so real
Brilliant service but more than that the product is superb. I can’t stress enough how beautiful these plants are. The lemon tree makes me smile every time I see it. If you are looking for real looking plants for a reasonable price look no further.
This is the second time I’ve purchased from Evergreen. Fantastic quality products and delivery quick and easy! Would recommend.
I have managed to transform my porch with 2 shrubs I bought from Evergreen. So much better and a bit more upmarket than anything I have seen in the shops
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 25th October 2020 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Excellent transaction. Thank you.
Really pleased with my lovely Boston fern which looks more real than a real one and doesn’t need watering. In fact, I have to be careful I don’t water it because it looks so good!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
We've used the ivy to provide extra cover for a new robin box and it's working well. Good quality product that's realistic and good service.
Very satisfied with the product
I ordered the ivy and ferns combo to cover a blank wooden wall to soften the impact. I have a lot of natural greenery at the bottom of my garden but its difficult to access this area and I'm not as fit as I once was. So I decided to try this, which looks after itself. I have included before and after photos. I'm pleased as punch with it! It comes in 3 metre square pieces, on a sturdy framework. It looks very well constructed. It went on with a staple gun and a sharp pair of garden shears trimmed it where needed. I believe you can also ask for half square metre. Their customer service was spot on as I had a chat before I purchased. It would have arrived within 3 days but there was a glitch with their delivery service. I ironed that out with the delivered. They were courteous and apologetic and advised me to tell Evergreen, which I did, and they were onto the problem asap. If I'd been fobbed off I wouldnt have given 5 stars. The product comes in a sturdy box for protection. I would highly recommend this product and company. They are helpful and all their stuff looks great. They also do bespoke, so you can have something unique, and I might make space yet for a funky grass sofa!
Excellent product
These are the most realistic “not real” plants I have ever purchased, I planted them outside and they look as good after torrential rain as the day I put them in
Love this purchase so pleased
I have had so many great comments on my baskets and recommended them to my friends. They really are worth the money.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 17th October 2020
It's lovely, just what I hoped for. My neighbour is very jealous.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Quick dispatch, product as described . Couldn’t ask more
Bought many items over the years particularly for outside. Never disappointed. Always pleased. And everything still looks very good. Will keep adding to my collection.
This Brand is really so good. All the trees and shrubs are properly used.
I was very pleased at how quickly they could deliver. They arrived the next day so I could plant them immediately. The trees and shrubs were a surprise for a friend and she was delighted. She doesn't have time to care for her garden and couldn't believe how real they looked and how inviting they made our outdoor space.
We Bought 4 hanging baskets for our Company and
were very pleased with them as they look very
real.
I’m so pleased with my tree( except it blew over in the wind) but I’m going to tie it somehow to the brickwork. Lovely staff and excellent service. Thank you so much xx
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.70 based on 1,657 reviews