Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
I purchased a mother-in-law’s tongue. I found the product to be very realistic.
A tad on the expensive side but they do look really good and realistic. Good quality trees and true to size
very prompt service , products are exactly as described, we site easy to use
have been very pleased with the shrubs i bought , the service was also very good and the Staff were very help full thank you
Really nice tree. Sturdy well made
Very nice fern looks realistic which is what I wanted
What I ordered was nice but thought they would be individual stems.
Nice trees but small plants are too plastic looking.
Some plant leaves had broken off during delivery but I managed to jam them in. It does look lovely 😊
They arrived fairly quickly and well packaged.
The plants and flowers add some much needed colour in a couple of densely shaded areas near the end of the garden.
Overall I'm pleased with the result.
Pleased with my purchase. One of the items arrived damaged, I contacted customer services, they apologised and sent a replacement which arrived within a couple of days.
Nice company to deal with, slight wait for delivery but they were very good at keeping me informed. I had ordered 9 lavenders (6+3) The six were in excellent condition but the other three which were much larger were very droopy and when I took them out they were quite pot bound with long roots trailing and very difficult to remove. I have planted them all the larger three are struggling a bit with part of each plant having died but new shoots from the rest. The six were nice and moist when delivered, the other three were dried out.
Evergreen were very helpful and managed to deliver within the 10 days quoted in spite of the lockdown.
Very pleased with the hedges, blend in nicely with the surroundings and fake lawn.
Troughs were not great to be honest, roughly assembled and would not stand level - 1 star deducted.
Overcame this by adding feet and tying all 3 together with battons so overall now happy with the look.
Will I use Evergreen again? - YES
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 4 star review on 14th May 2020 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 4 star review on 14th May 2020
Quick delivery, realistic, good quality shrubs, could be a little fuller but I was able to pad out to create a nice look.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 4 star review on 11th May 2020 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 4 star review on 11th May 2020
Lovely arrangement and looks very real.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 4 star review on 10th May 2020
Very nice artificial plants
Good service. Plants excellent.
good products exactly what was advertised and what I needed, would use again
Excellent realistic looking plant - large size for the price. Only thing was when I requested it with no planter I did expect it to arrive in a basic pot but I sorted it and it looks good in my living room in a tall black metallic planter which I had purchased previously. Very pleased with it.
Fast and efficient. Not what I expected during the coronavirus outbreak. Well done!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.70 based on 1,657 reviews