Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
The tree came well packaged, a little disappointing to find that some of the branches were a little loose after fitting into the main tree stems. Also where the tops of the branches were cut off, the paint finish to camouflage the cut ends was a little sloppy
Really pleased with my plant, very real looking, excellent quality πŸ‘Œ
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 27th November 2020 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Fantastic service, arrived in perfect condition. Delighted with my artificial bamboo plant, very lifelike. Highly recommend.
Plant is very realistic and is perfect.
Service was excellent but the plant was very disappointing. It looked like a poor quality artificial plant just a mass of leaves fastened together and not realistic at all. We cut out half of the leaves to give it a more natural shape and look and it now looks a lot better, but it could have been half the price.
Very happy ! πŸ˜ƒ Looks very realistic- just what I was after.
Arrived so quickly - the day after it was ordered. The plants looked great, very pleased!
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Ordered for the first time from Evergreen and my order (granted it was a small one) was dispatched within 2hrs! Amazing service and product when it arrived - ivy garland I needed for Christmas door wreaths- is lovely, very realistic and good quality. Thank you Evergreen for caring about individual customers as well as big orders. Highly recommend.
we are very happy with plants and servie from your company will use you again thank youmrs hilda muriel blanche peak
cccccccccccc
Great products, does not seem to fade as others do - have used for several years.
Excellent delivery courier chosen by this company.
Products to date have been packaged very well.
Helpful over the phone.
Answer emails promptly.
Updates by email prompt and not excessive.
Products I have bought so far excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quick delivery, really happy with it bigger than I thought and very very realistic. Very pleased πŸ˜€
We love the look of these plants outside our home having searched for a long time
We would have loved a slightly wider product with the same height
We will observe the test of time as a few sprigs have already come off and we hope the colour does not change In time when exposed to the elements
We think they look great and the service was good
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 4 star review on 6th November 2020
Happy with my items. Quick speedy delivery. Easy to buy online.
Great service, superb quality and added privacy! Perfect already recommended to family
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 31st October 2020 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 31st October 2020
Looks fabulous and so real
Brilliant service but more than that the product is superb. I can’t stress enough how beautiful these plants are. The lemon tree makes me smile every time I see it. If you are looking for real looking plants for a reasonable price look no further.
This is the second time I’ve purchased from Evergreen. Fantastic quality products and delivery quick and easy! Would recommend.
I have managed to transform my porch with 2 shrubs I bought from Evergreen. So much better and a bit more upmarket than anything I have seen in the shops
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 25th October 2020 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.70 based on 1,673 reviews