Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
I have had my bay leaf trees for just over a year, when I complained, the leaves were coming off in the wind I collected the leaves hoping I could put them back on, but to no avail I contacted the company and all they wanted to do was send me more leaves, but I told them I couldn’t push them on as the trees have gone brittle so I am totally disappointed And would not buy again from this company.
Similar to other reviews, I ordered some Box Balls and was very disappointed. They’re poor quality and had just been thrown into a cardboard box unprotected. Bits had fallen off during delivery, even though the cardboard box wasn’t damaged.
for what i paid and ordered i thought to get something better. Eventually i went to ikea , which sells double the size for less money.
Arrived in a box not tall enough to take plant,which was screwed up,bent over and forced in.Consequently this resulted in the tips of the leaves being crumpled looking as though they are wilting.Tried to straighten branches but could not get it to look like the illustration.Very poor and too expensive to return.
wasnt really up to much tbh, even when i soread it all out the leaves were sparce, not worth the money
Evergreen were fantastic I wanted my plants within the week and they took the order on a Monday and delivered by Thursday. The plants themselves are also fantastic.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 17th August 2016 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 17th August 2016
Leaves of the plant fell off...very flimsy...not impressed at all.
Wont buying them again.
Absolutely brilliant service and even better products. This is now my second order of artificial hedge and both have been made to absolute precision. I will certainly recommend both your products and service
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 27th July 2020
Bad and terrible service!!!! My order was returned/collected as it did not meet my expectation but no money was refunded to me despite several emails. I will be escalating this to get my money back!
fell down many leaves especially around the top when they arrived. Very disappointed!
The heges were dull in colour an small in size i was very disapointed.
Excellent customer service, super helpful on the phone. Products arrived perfectly packaged. Great quality tress & plants.
Thank you so much.
Ian & Linda (York)
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
first time I have ordered from ordering to the delivery can’t fault it . I ordered the large Boston fern it looks amazing . Highly recommend.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 14th December 2019
The courier company that this company use, palletways, are horrendous.
Evergreen itself did a good job on the product but should look at their total customer experience, as delivery is part of this.
Personally, I couldn't believe that this item had received such good reviews! Completely disappointed.
Really disappointed to hear do not like the Holland Ivy bush you ordered from us. This is one of our most loved Ivy plants but I do appreciate that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it wouldn't be possible for it to be appealing to everyone. We do not like to have disappointed customers so do get in touch and you can talk us through what elements of the ivy you didn't like and from this we may be able to deduce an alternative that ticks all you boxes. Alternatively we have a full returns policy so would be happy to arrange the return and refund of this product for you.
The Cyclamen arrived in a Jiffy bag which was put through my letter box and was very squashed. It took me ages to straighten it. I am very disappointed. The person who packaged it should have taken much more care.
Very pleased with my purchase and the help I had from Harriet to get the right plants to fit the location. Just perfect in every way.
speedy delivery not the most convincing but passable :)
this is my second order absolutely delighted with my screen & living wall excellent quality & customer service x
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 7th August 2019
I ordered the Giant Deluxe Hanging Basket. They were out of the colour that I wanted so phoned and spoke to the adviser who suggested other colours to me. The basket is absolutely beautiful and very realistic. I was so pleased with it that I have ordered another.
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 9th May 2019 Evergreen Trees & Shrubs 5 star review on 9th May 2019
Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.70 based on 1,657 reviews