Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
I ordered 2x artificial deluxe hanging baskets and within days of them being hung up I had come home from work to find a large section of one of them lying in my driveway. I tried to contact customer service via the website and as of yet no one has got back to me. Disappointed considering the price of these.
fell down many leaves especially around the top when they arrived. Very disappointed!
Individual plants I ordered were poor in as much as very expensive for very small flower. Hanging baskets looked a little better though again expensive for quantity received. In all cases the plants look very plastic and false... I must say, I have bought better.
Let down by the packing. Just thrown in the box, so one basket was completely flattened and bits broken off...a shame, as products are good.
Looks super fake. Very plastic-y.
Not very realistic.
The parcel containing a plastic box-ball arrived damaged and there was no packing inside to protect the contents. I e-mailed with photos, did not receive a reply, so after 24 hours I phoned. My first phone call - to 'Sales' by putting in '1' just - rang out, no reply. Rang again, dialled '3' got accounts. They denied receiving an e-mail; then it was located. Someone would call me back. The MD (no less) called back within the hour. I told him 3 times that stems on the box ball were broekn. I was ignored. I was told it was common to have crushed stems. I should get a hair dryier and ruffle over the stems. He was sure that would solve the problem. If not I could send it back, but there would be a lot of hassle. You can say that agin......
Disappointed. Packing of 2 hanging baskets was terrible.
One basket was just plonked directly on top of other one with no protection at all so you can imagine what state the bottom one was in.
Should have sent them back.
Hi
Order arrived a day late to what they said I asked about purchasing some tying wire they said don't worry we will put some in free of charge when it arrived none in so job ended up costing me money having to go chasing wire I was happy to pay for in first place o and parcel tracker wasn't worth the email as it didn't tell me anything at all
Thanks for not a lot
Alan
The plant is very upright the foliage hasn't dropped
Looked very artificial and it was not what I expected
I have bought several artificial plants before and they have always looked very realistic
but this one did not meet expectations
for what i paid and ordered i thought to get something better. Eventually i went to ikea , which sells double the size for less money.
Bit disappointed to be honest. You could probably go to the range or b and m and get some fake trees twice the size for the same price as I paid for these tiny trees.
Arrived in a box not tall enough to take plant,which was screwed up,bent over and forced in.Consequently this resulted in the tips of the leaves being crumpled looking as though they are wilting.Tried to straighten branches but could not get it to look like the illustration.Very poor and too expensive to return.
Delivery driver never rang bell or knocked.....just put card through door and drove off. Had to wait anither 24hrs
Sorry but really disappointed in product. Looks so fake.
Hi Suzie, We are sorry to hear you are disappointed with your Ivy. This is one of our best sellers and in all the years of selling it, we have had very few returns. Nevertheless we take negative feedback on board and you are more than happy to return for a full refund.
The Evergreen Team
sorry but we wre disappointed with the look of the shrubs. They are very plasticky to look at and the colours are unnaturally bright. Maybe we would be better looking for fabric versions
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback Lisa. The products you bought from us are outdoor products and in order to ensure they are UV stable they need to be made from a plastic material as opposed to a fabric. The plastic also is important from a durability point of view and ensures the plants longevity when left outdoors. We do have some finer detailed plants suitable for indoor use if you would prefer to replace with these. If you would like to arrange this then simply give me a call on 01751417776.

Georgina
Very disappointed in how the cyclamen looked. They looked very artificial. I bought some topiary bushes before and they were excellent so I was surprised.I have returned them and now awaiting refund.
delivery was excellent very fast.
Great service, quick delivery, lovely looking trees. However, first winter gusts of wind and we lost 4 branches instantly. Not good enough for £60 per tree that are supposed to be ‘outdoor’ friendly. Waste of money.
Hi Sue, We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear you have experienced problems with your tree in the winds. It is normal for a couple of leaves to become loose, but the branches certainly shouldn't be coming loose. It does sound like you have received a defective product so if you could give us a call at your convenience on 01751417776, we can look into getting this rectified for you. Kind Regards, Harriet
I expected the plants to be less sparse for the money they were far from substantial for the money. I am 75 now and had a part of the garden hard to maintain and thought clusters of the plastic ones would help. I would have had to spend a lot more money to make them at least fairly visible. I am sure they would be ok if I had been able to afford more and cluster them together.
I am sorry to hear you are disappointed in your products. These plants are £3.95 each and are usually considered by our customers great value for money as they are UV stable and Flame retardant item. We do not like to have disappointed customers so you are of course very welcome to return them for a refund or exchange if you are not satisfied, if you give me a call on 01751417776 I can arrange this for you.

Georgina