Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
Read Evergreen Trees & Shrubs Reviews

georgina@evergreendirect.co.uk

Tell us how Evergreen Trees & Shrubs made you happy
Poor quality, not realistic and it costs £20.00 to return. So decided not to bother and donated it to my local zero waste project.
Would not recommend.
Have had no response to a couple a emails sent regarding an order. No customer service as far as I can see. Not good enough.
Looks cheap and definitely artificial put it in garden hopefully it will get weathered and age to make it look better. Wouldn’t recommend.
Bad and terrible service!!!! My order was returned/collected as it did not meet my expectation but no money was refunded to me despite several emails. I will be escalating this to get my money back!
The heges were dull in colour an small in size i was very disapointed.
I have had my bay leaf trees for just over a year, when I complained, the leaves were coming off in the wind I collected the leaves hoping I could put them back on, but to no avail I contacted the company and all they wanted to do was send me more leaves, but I told them I couldn’t push them on as the trees have gone brittle so I am totally disappointed And would not buy again from this company.
Not happy leaves we’re all over the place when item arrived and not happy tried to assemble as in displayed image on the website prior to purchasing but doesn’t have that much flexibility in assembly
Is this a joke? I ordered and paid for some artificial grasses at the beginning of this month. The money has gone out of my account but I haven't received my order. I have phoned a few times, but no one picks up and I cannot send an email as none of the options offered are relevant to my query.
Hi Susan,

I am extremely sorry for the delay with your order. As I am sure you can appreciate these are very difficult times and we are working with 20% of our usual staff for safety throughout the COVID 19 pandemic. It is difficult to answer all calls due to the reduced office staff presence but we will always answer any messages whether that be on our voice mail or emails. Orders are taking 7-10 working days to be processed at the moment due to our very limited staff numbers. As soon as your order has been prepared we will email you to let you know and you can expect the goods the following working day.

Thanks again for your order with us and your patience.
Website was very easy to use but I have still not received my items nearly 2 weeks later.
I am extremely sorry for the delay with your order. As I am sure you can appreciate these are very difficult times and we are working with 20% of our usual staff for safety throughout the COVID 19 pandemic. Orders are taking 7-10 working days to be processed at the moment due to our very limited staff numbers. As soon as your order has been prepared we will email you to let you know and you can expect the goods the following working day. Thanks again for your order with us and your patience.
Similar to other reviews, I ordered some Box Balls and was very disappointed. They’re poor quality and had just been thrown into a cardboard box unprotected. Bits had fallen off during delivery, even though the cardboard box wasn’t damaged.
I ordered a pair of the bushy buxus balls after searching around for ages trying to find something artificial but good looking. The photos of the bushy ball looked great on the website, like the name suggests - nice and bushy and ball shaped!
Unfortunately when the buxus turned up they look completely different the the photos on the website - most importantly, not a ball, and not bushy!! I have included a photo of the web image and what I received.
To make matters worse they had been just thrown into a huge cardboard box on top of each other. No packaging inside the box. They were both squashed (box was fine but completely unsuitable!)
So I will be returning the buxus and, must continue with my search...
Personally, I couldn't believe that this item had received such good reviews! Completely disappointed.
Really disappointed to hear do not like the Holland Ivy bush you ordered from us. This is one of our most loved Ivy plants but I do appreciate that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it wouldn't be possible for it to be appealing to everyone. We do not like to have disappointed customers so do get in touch and you can talk us through what elements of the ivy you didn't like and from this we may be able to deduce an alternative that ticks all you boxes. Alternatively we have a full returns policy so would be happy to arrange the return and refund of this product for you.
The Cyclamen arrived in a Jiffy bag which was put through my letter box and was very squashed. It took me ages to straighten it. I am very disappointed. The person who packaged it should have taken much more care.
I expected more as these items cost more money than they should have so l am not impressed at all
I ordered charcoal planters and plants , when they came they were silver.
Charcoal in my opinion is quite dark , sort of graphite grey and the colour on the website looked quite dark.
The lady on the phone was pleasant , explained this was their charcoal and not silver.
When I said I was not happy with this she said they would take them back and a collection could be arranged.
They arranged a collection to take them back . Charge £20.
I’m writing this on the day of collection it’s 18.00 , I’ve waited since 8 am and I’m still waiting for the collection.
I would suggest that the description given of items should be a definite colour which would have of avoided this issue.
Very disappointed, although classed as a 4ft 'shrub' it was rather bare of 'greenery. Did not use as intended.
We appreciate you taking the time out to give us feedback. I am sorry you are not happy with your Buxus Shrub. To our credit and our determent we are not particularly clever on Photoshop so any images we display on our website have not been manipulated in anyway. I appreciate it is not always easy to see exactly what a product is like on screen which is why we do have a full returns policy should you not be 100% happy. If you would like to return simply send back to us and we will immediately credit the card you made payment on. If you require any assistance with this then simply give us a call on 01751 417776. Kind Regards, Georgina
I think the quality of the product was very cheap looking and extremely over priced. I could have got this for around £6.00 locally, total rip-off
Hi Janice,

Thank you for taking to time to send us feedback. We do not like to have a dissatisfied customer so please get in touch with us so we can arrange an exchange or refund on this order for you. We do our best to put lots of pictures on our website with close ups of the product to avoid any disappointment when products are delivered put I appreciate it's not always easy to get the full picture of a product when viewing on the screen. For this reason we have a no quibble returns policy, please give us a call on 01751417776 if you would like to arrange this.

Georgina
They do not look as good as on the pictures and look very false
Hi Pamela,

We appreciate you taking the time out to give us feedback. I am sorry you are not happy with the products you have received. To our credit and our determent we are not particularly clever on Photoshop so any images we display on our website have not been manipulated in anyway. I appreciate it is not always easy to see exactly what a product is like on screen which is why we do have a full returns policy should you not be 100% happy. If you would like to return simply send back to us and we will immediately credit the card you made payment on. If you require any assistance with this then simply give us a call on 01751 417776.

Georgina
The delivered trees were poor quality - the web photo was not representative of the trees sent
I ordered an artificial Kentia palm for the conservatory, having read it was realistic and also spoke to Evergreen on the phone who assured me it was realistic. It did arrive very quickly but on opening the stem was obviously horrible cheap plastic and the whole thing looked like a cheap fake. I was very disappointed and had to return it - the postage in all cost me £23 - a big mistake - and I am still waiting for a refund.
I am sorry that you did not like your Kentia palm tree. To our credit and our determent we are not clever on Photoshop or anything like that so all the images that are on our website are a true likeness of the product and we also have the feature to zoom in to get a close up of the foliage. I can understand however that for products like planting it is difficult appreciate all elements of the plant when viewing on a screen. The Kentia Palm tree is one of our most popular trees and loved by many of our customers but of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I am sorry this tree wasn't to your taste. All refunds are processed the day the item is returned and you should see the funds back in your account within 24 hours. In regards to the delivery cost this will also be refunded to you.

Evergreen Trees & Shrubs is rated 4.70 based on 1,657 reviews