Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Easy ordering process and speedy delivery. All Items purchased are lovely. Very happy with my order ☺️
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Accidentally sent the wrong item. Brilliant customer service sorted immediately with no concerns.
Thank you for your review. I am sorry you received the wrong item but delighted to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Excellent service and quality products
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Website easy to search. Big discouts on great dance items. Delivery was super fast. Thank you
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Easy to order, received quickly and products ordered are lovely quality :-)
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and the swiftness of delivery. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Beautiful costumes. Fast delivery. Always have a great range to choose from.
Size seemed very small. My daughter is nearly 5 so bought age 5-6 but have had to return for the larger age 7-8.
The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size. Sometimes there are problems with the fit and I hope you get the correct size soon.
Great quality and prices
Shoes where lovely and good quality.
Thank you for the product review I will pass this on to the buying team.
Fast postage, and they use royal mail so no issues if I'm not in. Great quality body suit and perfect fit. 10/10
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Quick delivery and well packaged. My granddaughter loves this out fit it was money well spent.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Top brands ,Excellent price and super fast delivery, couldn’t ask for better service .
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Excellent choice of ballet and tap shoes for younger girls. Really pleased with the service and quick delivery. Thank you.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Great price. Would recommend to friends
I ordered and received my order in quick time. Would highly recommend you as company.
Always excellent to deal with
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Great products delivered faster than expected!
Thank you for the review. We love to hear that we have exceeded expectations.
Love the quality and quick delivery!
I have had several dance items from DanceDirect as my Granddaughter is an avid Ballet lover. All items, without exception have been excellent quality, just as ordered and the delivery has been on time. No negatives here only positives.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
The order arrived 3 months later because of your issues. The first time I believe that you didn't sent the pacage, because i didn't recieve any contact by DHL and the tracking of Dance Direct give informations as it was delivered at my house, and did not. The second time when arrived DHL asked me to pay a taxe fee of 81,37€. I refuse and DHL explain me that Dance Direct had sent with this option, so the parcel was returned. Just after a long talk with DHL and Dance Direct I understood what happened and resolved the situation and the order was sent for me again. I'm really disapointed with your services.
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, there was a couple of issues with DHL Portugal which were raised within the team and we worked together with you and DHL to solve as soon as possible. We believe this was resolved as per our last conversation, however, if there is any further issues that you would like to raise please do not hesitate to contact us again so that we can help resolve them too.
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 2,947 reviews