Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Cheryl
Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Tessa G
Easy to use website. I found exactly what I needed at a great price. Delivery was quick and the quality of product was great
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
My order arrived extremely quickly and was all correct. The items were of good quality. I cannot fault the service I received.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Very prompt delivery and good quality leotards
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Excellent prices (sale), easy website, good choice, quick delivery.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website and the speed of delivery. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Took a while to arrive but good quality item. I would probably size up next time as the leotard is a bit snug.
Very good quality products and prices
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Product matched image from website, sizing was good, reasonable delivery speed.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Really great selection of products at reasonable prices - it makes dancing accessible to everyone to enjoys. Thank you!
Always received a prompt response to any delivery. Leotards were of very good quality and fitted perfectly. Thank you
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
We love dance direct. We always compare to other sites but end up returning to Dance Direct. The website is clear and easy to use. We particularly like the sales!
I have been ordering dance / ballet items from Dance Direct for a number of years, and have always found the company to be very efficient with a fast dispatch of goods, and with a great range of items to choose from. I hope to continue using using Dance Direct for years to come. Many thanks, Roger Keay
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and our service. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Excellent Service. Beautiful leotard. Thank you
Fast delivery, lovely product
Fantastic service and great quality.
Great service with quick delivery! Great prices of products.
Very prompt processing and postage. Delivery fast as well despite the vast distance our purchase travelled
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly in New Zealand and that you are happy with your purchase.
Very pleased with my purchase and will definitely use you again
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Quick delivery, very easy and free return for the one that didn't fit and really good quality goods at very reasonable price! I loved the black leotard with skirt built in πŸ’•
Free returns and reasonably priced πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Has the products needed for the next chapter in my performance journey starting in September
Thank you for the review. I hope your performance journey goes well.
Dance Direct is rated 4.59 based on 3,272 reviews