Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Received products promptly and they were according to spec and description.
Great products for my daughter and fast, efficient service! Thank you
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Great service, highly recommended
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Very good costume, good quality. I've got parcel in 20 days, everything as ecspected
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
The jazz shoes I ordered were great value for money and exactly what I hoped for. From ordering, paying and receiving the goods via Dance Direct's on line service I found it all an easy and efficient shopping experience.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
All purchases were received within the allocated time frame and in excellent condition.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Everything was delivered promptly. Only issue was the ballet shoes were at least 2 sizes too small.
Thank you for the review. I am sorry that the ballet shoes did not fit. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size. Please contact hello@dancedirect.com to help resolve this.
Items came within the 5 working days. Very happy.
Nice
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we see them!
I had a problem with an order which was handled very professionally by the Customer Service team.
Items were received very quickly, superior quality very happy.
Just received a pair of tap shoes , which are great & will be ordering more items soon for my sons theatre school list !.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Good quality, great prices, quick delivery. What more could you ask for?!
Excellent service and great value for money
Excellent service, product was great quality & next day delivery 👍🏼😊
I’ve used dance direct and have never failed excellent products, quality fantastic, you receive exactly what buy size, material etc cannot fault, best dance shop I’ve ever shopped from over 20 yrs
Thank you for your fantastic review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Very impressive service. I needed to ring about a query I had and spoke to a very helpful member of the team who answered my query very professionally, she was a credit to your company. Good arrived exactly when I was informed they would ... using the shoes later and can only hope they improve my skills 🤣
I submitted a question regarding my order and a missing item on the 5th of May, it's now the 12th and I've still yet to hear anything back from them. Very disappointing service!
I am sorry you have not had a response sooner. I understand that the Customer Service team has now been in contact with you.
Wonderful prices and good quality! And top of that fast delivery
I usually find what I am looking for as Dance Direct has a good selection of dance products. Delivery timescale is reasonable. Some better size specification would be useful as different brands have slightly different sizing.
It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here. The sizing issue is always a minefield because as you say the manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size.
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 2,982 reviews