Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Shoes arrived fast with free delivery and we're a perfect fit for my daughter who has a wide foot.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Easy process, fast delivery, items arrived as shown on website and were of good quality. Very happy!
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Lovely speedy delivery and perfect for dance
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Very quick delivery. Items as described.
Quick service, purchased the womens hoodies, very good quality at a very good price.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Good prices and prompt delivery
Good service and great products!
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Very good range of items and sizes. Timing of delivery was exactly as described.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
very happy with my order
Brilliant website, easy to search to find specific things but lots of choice. Delivery was ahead of stated time as well. Quality products to.
Very good from browsing site to delivery
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Easy to shop, packaged well and fast delivery. Smooth transaction
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Great service and delighted with my tap shoes.
Many thanks for prompt delivery. Winnie is loving her new shoes.
Great quality fab price prompt delivery!
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Good selection and quality quick delivery
Quick delivery and good quality product. Sizing was just right for what we needed aswell. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money.
Great service when I called as I was having trouble getting the right sizes in ballet and tap shoes. They endured I got fast delivery as was running out of time for dance classes starting back. Definitely recommend
I ordered a pair of tap shoes for my 2 year old grandaughter they arrived really quickly which was great so she had them to wear to her lesson they are a beautiful pair of shoes of excellent quality and made a little girl very happy.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Efficient service, received my tights quickly which were excellent quality. Will be purchasing from dance direct most definitely again.
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 2,947 reviews