Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Cheryl
Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Tessa G
I always go to dance direct when buying certain dance equipment and they never disappoint! My recent purchases are gorgeous and really affordable! Plus I got some deals from the sale which was a bonus. The leotards from Plume are such high quality for such an affordable price and I’m definitely going to buy some more when I need to! So Danca is also a really good brand as they have some gorgeous styles which I love wearing in class! Overall, dance direct is great for any dancer out there stocking up their dance wear for after summer break!
Posted 6 minutes ago
Absolutely love my new Leo and it makes me feel so much more comfortable in my own body
Dance direct is so cheap and affordable and such good quality!! Everything I’ve ordered from there has been amazing, the sizing is so accurate too!!!
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Dance Direct have helpful customer service staff who are available to speak to on the phone. They sell good quality products as reasonable prices.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Fast delivery (quicker than expected). Item bought is good quality and a perfect fit.
Thank you for the review. We love to hear that we have exceeded expectations.
Loads of choice on the website, quick delivery and easy returns. Excellent service.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Ordered from Dance Direct a couple of times now and can’t recommend them enough. Easy to order from and easy to return too.
Lovely items and a great fit - love to wear them. Thanks very much.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Really quick delivery, products all just as described. Good communication and service. Thank you
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase and our service.
Website easy to use. Order delivered on time. Would have no hesitation in recommending Dance Direct.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Everything came as ordered in good condition and in good time
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Amazing range of products, perfect for all types of dancing !!!!
Thank you for the review. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Fantastic selection of dance wear for beginners, professionals, and those who are coming back after a long time away!
Prompt delivery. Costume as described and fits perfectly. Thank you
Lovely good quality products, really reliable!
Really pleased with dresses and they arrived quickly as well. Thank you
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
It came really quickly which was great! And all such great quality!
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and the speed of your delivery. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
delivery was very very quick, all products came and all fitted perfectly, thoroughly impressed
Dance Direct are so quick and professional. The dancewear always arrives on time and in excellent condition. Plus it is really easy to get the sizing right on their website.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is fantastic to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Great quality products, fast delivery and easy return system.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase and our return service.
Dance Direct is rated 4.59 based on 3,274 reviews