Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Beautiful leotard, quick delivery and updates all the way. Would order again
Amazing quality products for my daughters ballet kit,arrived in a few days,will definitely order again soon!
Received products promptly and they were according to spec and description.
Everything was delivered promptly. Only issue was the ballet shoes were at least 2 sizes too small.
Thank you for the review. I am sorry that the ballet shoes did not fit. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size. Please contact hello@dancedirect.com to help resolve this.
Items came within the 5 working days. Very happy.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
I usually find what I am looking for as Dance Direct has a good selection of dance products. Delivery timescale is reasonable. Some better size specification would be useful as different brands have slightly different sizing.
It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here. The sizing issue is always a minefield because as you say the manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size.
Lovely leotard, great quality material and perfect size.
Thank you for the product review I will pass this on to the buying team.
Perfect timing and in good condition but I recommend getting a size bigger as I brought size 4 but it felt like a size 3
The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size. Your comment about going up a size will help other buyers. Thank you.
My daughter was happy with her ballet shoes. It was delivered on time.Thank you xx
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Very happy with service from start to finish
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Very pleased and very food quality.
Quick delivery, great quality! Brilliant value for money :)
Looks good and comfy fit.
Thank you for the product review I will pass this on to the buying team.
Purple hoodies ordered, items were received within time frame given, contacted by phone to check this as ordered for a specific reason and helpful response on phone
I have purchased 3 outfits now - all delivered within days of ordering. Fortunately I had made a call to the company and was advised to order by chest size not age - the outfits are on the small size. Costumes are lovely and absolutely delighted 2 budding dancers.
My daughter loves her dancing dress and shoes! Thank you. The shoes do rub her feet a bit but this may just be because they’re new still.
Fast delivery and items were as expected
All the products were excellent, they fit as described on those that I ordered them for and good quality, however one of the leotards was missing a little stitching where the silver stripe was sewn into the body, caused a hole the size of a penny (I just sewed it up). Thank you.
I am sorry that you had to sew up the hole, we do quality check our garments but sometimes one slips through the net. If this happens again please email a photo to hello@dancedirect.com who will help you.
Requested an exchange as the shoes were too small. Awaiting confirmation that this is being processed
Thank you for the review. I can see that this has been dealt with by the customer service team.
Delivered on time and as it says on the box. Great shoes
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 2,990 reviews