Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Cheryl
Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Tessa G
Good value and selection. Could be a bit clearer about delivery timescales - i.e. whether the 3-5 working days is likely to be from date of order or date of despatch.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. The 3-5 working days is from the date we receive the order.
Excellent prices for good quality items and quick delivery.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Great website. Lots of great dancewear. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them. It is also nice to hear that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Website was easy to use and product arrived very quickly. Very pleased with the service!
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them. It is also good to hear you are pleased with our service.
Fast delivery and packaged well!
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and you were impressed by the packaging.
Good bought what I wanted had to return items abit difficult as no return form option so just printed order and circled what I was sending back now wait for refund
I am sorry you had a few difficulties with the returns. There is a section Returns on the Dance Direct website which has a downloadable returns form, but what you have done will be acceptable.
Took a while to arrive but good quality item. I would probably size up next time as the leotard is a bit snug.
Very prompt processing and postage. Delivery fast as well despite the vast distance our purchase travelled
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly in New Zealand and that you are happy with your purchase.
Has the products needed for the next chapter in my performance journey starting in September
Thank you for the review. I hope your performance journey goes well.
Bought shorts and leggings. Leggings are just ok but small for size bought (8_10 yrs) child is a small thin 7yr
Thank you for the product review I will pass this on to the buying team. Your comments will be helpful to our other customers. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size but are aware that this does not guarantee a perfect fit.
Great customer service.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
In English & Español - I have bought a pair of shoes for dance 1st position. I like these shoes, very comfortable, and they look nice. Time for arrival was a 7-10 days, also nice. But, be careful, if you live in Spain, you will need to choose 2-3 bigger numbers. I mean, I use 41-42, so I had to choose 44 in shop. Estas zapatillas de baile 1st position son muy cómodas y tienen buen acabado. Tardaron 7-10 días en llegar a España. Cuidado, se necesita elegir 2 o 3 tallas más grandes de la española. Es decir, yo uso 41-42 y tuve que elegir 44 en la tienda.
Thank you for the feedback about the shoe sizing. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size. Your comments will help our other customers.
very easy to buy and return from, the only issue was sizing wasn’t always accurate but over all a very easy buying experience
Thank you for the good review. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size but understand that there may be discrepancies. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation.
A good website with fairly quick and easy delivery.
Great quality fair price
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Itema arrived quickly and very good quality for a fraction of tbe priceelse wear. Definitely my new store for dance wear.
Very good customer service and excellent products at outstanding prices
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
My daughter was very happy with her latest purchase. Fast delivery and a good choice of products. This is becoming her go to dance shop.
My leotard fits well , a bit snug around the bottom so maybe a size up would of been better
Thank you for review I will pass this on to the buying team.
Fast delivery and easy to use website.
Dance Direct is rated 4.59 based on 3,272 reviews