Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Very good costume, good quality. I've got parcel in 20 days, everything as ecspected
Posted 36 minutes ago
The jazz shoes I ordered were great value for money and exactly what I hoped for. From ordering, paying and receiving the goods via Dance Direct's on line service I found it all an easy and efficient shopping experience.
Posted 1 hour ago
All purchases were received within the allocated time frame and in excellent condition.
Posted 1 hour ago
Nice
I had a problem with an order which was handled very professionally by the Customer Service team.
Items were received very quickly, superior quality very happy.
Just received a pair of tap shoes , which are great & will be ordering more items soon for my sons theatre school list !.
Good quality, great prices, quick delivery. What more could you ask for?!
Excellent service and great value for money
Excellent service, product was great quality & next day delivery 👍🏼😊
I’ve used dance direct and have never failed excellent products, quality fantastic, you receive exactly what buy size, material etc cannot fault, best dance shop I’ve ever shopped from over 20 yrs
Very impressive service. I needed to ring about a query I had and spoke to a very helpful member of the team who answered my query very professionally, she was a credit to your company. Good arrived exactly when I was informed they would ... using the shoes later and can only hope they improve my skills 🤣
Wonderful prices and good quality! And top of that fast delivery
Very good quality and speedy delivery
Always deliver on time and never had a problem, daughter loves the products
Easy ordering, fast delivery, great quality product. Would recommend
Unbelievable the stuff I have recieved been here before expected
Good variety of choice and quick delivery.
As always, Dance Direct has been efficient with delivery, and very reasonable on pricing. I hope to be ordering again soon.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments. I will pass this on to the team.
I have been using dance direct for more than 5 years now and I was never let down. Very good customer service and good quality products.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 2,979 reviews