Dance Direct Reviews

4.7
Based on 4,670 reviews
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Dance direct offers a ‘pluming’ good service. Quick and professional and the item from Plume was of great quality and good value for money. We are very pleased. Thank you.
Great website and quality products
Came quick, fit perfect.
I bought my daughter jazz and tap shoes and she feels comfortable in them and the price is reasonable.
Reasonably priced and delivery is usually pretty quick too
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with the value of your purchase.
The service was great. Unfortunately dance wear isn't made for woman with breasts so nine of it actually fit me.
I am sorry that the leotards did not fit. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size but are aware that this does not guarantee a perfect fit.
Easy to order and good delivery.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website and the speed of our delivery.
Quick delivery.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly
Great product, lovely service
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Not my first purchase but have been extremely happy with all my purchases. Easy ordering, very good prices, fast delivery. What more could one ask for ? 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
my order came in good time and shipping updates were provided which was helpful. thank you!
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with the shipping updates.
Excellent price for the items and the delivery was so fast!! Thanks for a 1st class service
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Beautiful outfit, looked amazing on and easy to colour match up for accessories, excellent delivery times, sizing matched that in the size chart. Incredibly happy with the purchase 😊
Dance Direct 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely photo. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Excellent service, easy to use website.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website and our service.
Great selection on the website. After choosing, the delivery was fast and the quality of both costumes was excellent! Perfect fit too so sizing charts are spot on!
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and the speed of delivery. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
I really like Dance Direct products, especially the opaque tights that I use in my daily life, the clothing, etc. The only bad surprise is the customs fees that you have to pay on delivery. This should be mentioned on the website.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. If you log in to www.dancedirect.eu there is a link to information on Custom Duty charges which are unfortunately completely out of our control.
Good delivery timescale.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly
Deliver was fast and product perfect! My daughter loves the new leotard!
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Great service and good products. Always my first port of call when looking for new dance gear.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and range of products. I will pass your comments on to the team.
Fast and efficient! Good quality products
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the speed of delivery and quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Dance Direct is rated 4.65 based on 4,670 reviews