Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Dance Direct 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Suzanna
Dance Direct 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Katrina
Cheryl
Tessa G
Was not happy bought a pair of tap shoes and never received them only when I phoned up about them to be told they could not find them or something and asked if I wanted to purchase anything else for the value of the shoes and I said no I want a refund and was not happy as they had no other shoes left in the size I wanted don’t think I will buy from them again big let down
Posted 1 hour ago
We currently have three full warehouses in Newton Abbot, and we are ordering more than once a week from our key suppliers. Our in-stock position is over 90% overall and has been throughout the pandemic. We believe we continue to hold the largest stocks of any dancewear supplier in Europe. The vast majority of orders are being shipped immediately from stock, but we know there are products that you need which are not available and/or going onto back-order due to being impacted by our own suppliers during this time. Your order has been fully refunded and we hope that you will order from us again.
Posted 51 minutes ago
Brilliant service. Great quality. This arrived within a couple of days and more importantly my daughter loves her new gear.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers and it is nice to hear your daughter is also happy with her gear.
Posted 57 minutes ago
Prompt delivery and good fit.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Posted 59 minutes ago
Arrived quicker than expected
Posted 1 hour ago
Low cost with everything needed in one place. Lots of choice and easy delivery and returns.
Posted 1 hour ago
very easy to buy and return from, the only issue was sizing wasn’t always accurate but over all a very easy buying experience
Thank you for the good review. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size but understand that there may be discrepancies. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation.
Posted 1 hour ago
Delivery was prompt and I was kept informed with the process. Quality is excellent!
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Posted 1 hour ago
Attention!!1ère et dernière commande Taxes de douane hallucinante!!! Plus de 65€ de frais d’envois et taxes pour 90€ de commande 😡
Bonjour, nous sommes désolés que vous ne soyez pas satisfait(e) de votre commande. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter sur france@dancedirect.com si vous souhaitez en discuter davantage. Cordialement, Lisa
Posted 1 hour ago
The jazz shoes were for my daughter which she has found very comfortable and a good fit.
Thank you for the product review I will pass this on to the buying team. Your comments will be helpful to our other customers.
Posted 1 hour ago
Would highly recommend. Quick delivery and item as advertised.
Posted 1 hour ago
A good website with fairly quick and easy delivery.
Posted 1 hour ago
Timely delivery of good quality leotard. Very pleased.
Posted 1 hour ago
The website was so easy to navigate, my item arrived promptly and was perfect! I will be shopping here in the future.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Being a male dancer in the past myself, and having dancing offspring, I ordered during Covid-19 time some new items to join my boys once in a while during their (compulsory) home-training with a fitting outfit, in order to win their hilarious bet I would do that in style. The discounted Plume, Wear Moi and Repetto stuff that I ordered was nicely priced for the quality, and it fits perfectly (at least on me), especially when compared to the legwear and leotards I used to wear more than 30 years ago. Unfortunately, for some items that I ordered it turned out that they were out-of-stock, but I got within a day kind mail from DanceDirect/IDS employees to sort that issue out. Since I live in EU, I ordered (up to end of June 2021) in batches having a value of less than EUR 22.00 so that the shipments were not hold back for time-taking customs clearance procedures and did not cause additional import handling charges. All shipments arrived in about 7 working days in good order with national post. The DanceDirect "My Account" seems to be separate per country, so it might be a bit difficult to manage the orders via distinct DanceDirect accounts when one orders via different websites (for instance the .com or .eu website). But the order confirmation and shipment mails are (even when having ordered without the account) sufficiently clear to my taste. So, thanks to DanceDirect I won a bet (but don't take another one on stamina though)...
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here. I hope this is not the end of your dancing, even if it was just for a bet.
Great quality fair price
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Delivered sooner than expected.which was a bonus!
Thank you for the review. We love to hear that we have exceeded expectations.
I ordered a pair of tap dance shoes for my daughter and they fit well. Also I received them earlier than the estimated date.
Thank you for the review. We love to hear that we have exceeded expectations.
My order came super quick, and I loved all of my pieces!
Brilliant selection, quick service, great prices
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
I had placed an order for 3 costumes knowing I would need to Send 2 back. Unfortunately all 3 didn’t fit! (Guess I need to measure my daughter instead of guessing) so I went to the web site to see how to return. Wow so easy and free to return also just print out the returns label. Great service
I am sorry that the costumes did not fit. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size. Thank you for the great review about the returns process.
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 3,164 reviews