Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Excellent company to order from,products ordered arrive quickly. Very easy to return anything if required.
Posted 45 minutes ago
Very fast and efficient service. Fits for all items are perfect.
Great dispatch time.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly.
Ordering was seamless, delivery was fast & everything fit perfectly
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Excellent product, price and service
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and our service. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Easy website, good delivery and returns
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Quick delivery 👍
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly
Fantastic quality. Fast delivery. Excellent customer service. Cannot recommend highly enough .
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments. I will pass this on to everyone.
Excellent quality and well fitted would defo buy again
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
A good range of goods and prices; a user-friendly website; goods arrive promptly and exactly as advertised. This company is serious about dance-wear and dancers of all levels.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Good quality and very good delivery
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and the speedy delivery.
Ordered 3 leotards, wasn't sure about the sizing on 2, but they still fit great! And everything came so quickly, thank you for another great service. Already looking at what I'm going to order next!
Plume leotard arrived on time. Quality of the leotard is very good and a good fit.
I was very happy with my purchase and the speedy delivery.
I cant fault this company. I got a great price and the item i bought was realy good quality, the colour and material was beautiful. I didnt have to wait too long for delivery.so overall im very happy with my purchase, and so is my 10 year old granddaughter.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with us and the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Helpful and friendly service . Prompt delivery of high quality , yet low priced goods . Would definitely recommend to others , having been a customer for many years .
Great quality
Very good website, good selection of products, shipping was fast. I’ll buy again
Excellent products and prices, and quick delivery.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Easy to order, delivered as expected
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Dance Direct is rated 4.61 based on 3,825 reviews