Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Good quality,great fit and reasonably priced my little girl loves her leotard and shorts. I will definitely be ordering again 😊
Posted 30 minutes ago
Very Happy with my purchase will shop with you again thanks.
Posted 44 minutes ago
Very happy with my daughters outfit. It fits perfectly and the delivery was very quick. I have a very happy 5 yo.
Posted 1 hour ago
Good quality product received in a timely manner.
good price on ballet tights, and hair accessories - prompt delivery
Absolutely fantastic service speedy delivery and friendly staff very quick to email back with any information would definitely recommend and I’ll be useing agen 👍🏼
Very happy with service from start to finish
Excellent service fast delivery and a great quality product
very good customer service, we will definitely buy from Dance Direct again. x
Easy website to navigate, great size availability and good prices, fast delivery too, thanks
Quick delivery, wide selection of products, I found shat I needed for my children. Thank you I will surely be using dance direct again in the future.
Great quality and price. I have recommended to others and will use again!
Great products and fast delivery
It would be more then this but I ordered size for a 12 year old as my son is 9 and wanted him to grow into it but it only just fits. I think the sizes are too small.
I am sorry the garment was small but as the manufacturers all work to different sizing standards we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size. If you want to return this garment please contact hello@dancedirect.com who will advise you on what to do.
Great service great shoes thankyou
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Everything fits nice, thank you 😊
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Quality product, at a great price.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Great product, variety, price and shipping. Couldn’t be happier. This was my first time ordering but it won’t be my last!
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Large range of options and sizes that arrived on time as per delivery estimate. Will continue to use for future dance clothing for my daughter
Easy ordering process and speedy delivery. All Items purchased are lovely. Very happy with my order ☺️
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 2,906 reviews