Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"I’ve just booked a great cruise in the Middle East at a fantastic price with the help and patience of Kym Bacon, she sorted out a great deal for me and my wife, thanks again and well done"
Good Evening Nigel Smith,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the wonderful service that you have received from Kym Bacon and at a fantastic price!

Thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118.

We hope you both have a fantastic time on your Middle East cruise!
"Well done cruise booked - Jolie most informative and helpful ."
Dear Mrs Carole Elizabeth Fantham,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the informative and helpful service that you have received from Jolie.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Hi guys, my husband was planning on taking me on a cruise for my 50th Birthday this year, He contacted cruise 118 and spoke to Nicola Read, Nicola was absolutely fantastic with information about the cruise we wanted, she answered all our questions with valued input, returned our calls super efficiently, explained everything we needed know about our cruise and booking with patience and understanding. Nicola made our booking simple, stress free and uncomplicated. Thank you so much Nicola, we will defo contact you again the future for our next cruise Thanks again from Tony and Lisa Payne."
Good Evening Tony and Lisa Payne,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and taking the time to review the wonderful and efficient service that Nicola Read has provided!

Nicola is a very knowledgeable member of our team, she always goes above and beyond to ensure that she provides the best service for her customers.

Please be assured that Nicola will be recognised for the wonderful service that she has provided.

We wish you a wonderful time on your cruise celebrating your 50th birthday!
"Andrea was really efficient and helpful. Would use her again."
Thank you for your acknowledgement.

It's wonderful to hear that you are happy with the efficient and helpful service that Andrea has provided.

We hope you have an excellent time on your cruise!
"Renee was extremely good with me and I think she should be noted for this . Poor girl was messed about looking first for three people then for two .Then a different holiday other side of the globe 🌍 and stillshe went out of her way to make sure it was the holiday I was looking for .all booked now bless her and thank you Renee job well done ."
Dear Mrs Denise Elizabeth Shaw,

Thank you for booking with Renee from Cruise 118 & taking the time to review the excellent service that she has provided.

Renee is a credit to our team and it's wonderful to hear that you are happy with the service that she has provided.

We hope you have an amazing time on your cruise!
"Professional and friendly service"
Thank you for your review.

We hope you have a wonderful holiday!
"Very helpful staff Calvin was more than helpful"
Good Evening Mr Sidney Gordon Barker,

What a lovely review about our helpful concierge Calvin.

We hope you have an excellent time on your cruise!
"Customer service concierge Wayne Addison was so patient whilst I picked my tours i have to give him a Exellent A++ for service.😊"
Good Evening JUdith Laws,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback on the excellent and patient customer service that you have received from Wayne Addison.

We hope you have a lovely time on your cruise!
"Just been on phone to add insurance to my booking spoke to a gentleman called Adam lucas he was very helpful and polite he was pleasant to talk to and made me feel as if I knew him for years He talked everything through with me and explained it well"
Dear Mrs K.Middleton,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the helpful and polite service that you have received from Adam Lucas.

Adam is a credit to our team, it's a pleasure to hear that you are happy with the excellent service that he has provided.

We wish you a fantastic holiday!
"Adam Lucas and Jolie Royds Both were very helpful, they spent a lot of time with me , A big Thankyou to you both"
Good Evening Brian Kear,

What an excellent review about our concierge Adam Lucas and Jolie Royds!

It's so lovely to hear your compliments on the helpful service that Jolie and Adam have provided!

We hope you have a lovely holiday!
"JOANNE DONKIN WAS HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE WHEN I CALLED TO MAKE A PAYMENT TODAY. FIRST CLASS SERVICE WITH ALL OF YOUR STAFF SO FAR."
Hi Jea Pelling,

Thank you so much for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and taking the time to review the helpful and informative service that Joanne Donkin has provided!

We wish you an excellent time on your cruise!!
"An easy booking system. Quick and straight forward."
Good evening,

Thank you for reviewing our quick and straight forward booking process.

We wish you a wonderful time on your cruise!
"The cruise concierge we spoke to called Phil was extremely helpful. We are first time cruisers and a little anxious but he gave us plenty of advice and was very efficient."
Dear Mr Stewart David Hindes,

Thank you very much for your thumbs up! It is always so rewarding when customers are pleased with our service.

It's a pleasure to hear that Phil has provided yourself with an extremely helpful service!

Phil is an very knowledgeable member of our team, it's great to hear that he was able to provide you with plenty of advice!

We hope you have a wonderful time on your first cruise! We are sure that you will love it!
"First time I used Cruise118 really impressed with speed and efficiency of Paula Molloy. Great service. A pleasure to deal with and much more professional than other cruise companies I tried."
Hello Kay,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your wonderful feedback on the efficient and professional service that Paula Molloy has provided.

We wish you an excellent time on your cruise!
"I dealt with Sara Creeney to book my honeymoon, which included 3 flights cruise and accommodation. The whole process of booking was very easy and I felt fully in control of my holiday in terms of being consulted with decisions. I got a super quote from Sara who then came back to me with an alternative option of a cheaper option! Delighted with her friendly nature & I booked !!"
Good Evening Orla C,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and taking the time to review the excellent service that Sara Creeney has provided!

It's very satisfying to hear your kind compliments on the friendly service that Sara has provided and for a great price!

Sara is a credit to our company, please be assured that Sara will be recognised for the wonderful service that she has provided!

We hope you have a lovely holiday celebrating your honeymoon!
"Booked through Tracy Dursun our concierge, never cruised before and what amazing advice Tracy gave me from start to finish. A big thankyou Tracy."
Hi Donna Shepherd,

Thank you for taking the time to review the amazing advice that you have received from Tracy Dursun! It's a pleasure to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received from Cruise 118!

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Paula was excellent, she was happy to spend the appropriate time with us to select the right cabin for us and also to provide us with an acceptable deal. She was really friendly and helpful and a credit to Cruise118."
Good Afternoon Mr Paul Madeley Holden,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the excellent service that Paula has provided.

We are so pleased that Paula assisted with your booking in a helpful and friendly manner, ensuring that she found the cabin that was right for yourself and for a great deal!

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Very helpful and a better price than the Cruise Company."
Hello Mrs Barbara May Doolan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the helpful service that you have received from ourselves.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Amazing service and advice from Shelley who was friendly and very helpful throughout. Totally pleased with my booking and the price I paid. Would definitely book again"
Hello Viv Rainford,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the friendly and helpful service that you have received from Shelley!

We hope you have an excellent time on your cruise!!
"Very helpful staff. Spoke to Garry first and he got us a good deal but didn't book the cruise with him because we needed more time to think about it. Called the next day and Garry was not in so spoke with Bethany and she booked it on his behalf. Very friendly and professional service."
Dear Mr Philip Arthur George Green,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and taking the time to review that Friendly and professional service that Gary and Bethany have provided.

It's wonderful to hear that Gary managed the get you a great deal and Bethany booked the cruise on Gary's behalf.

We wish you an excellent time on your cruise!
Cruise118.com is rated 4.76 based on 6,073 reviews