Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Very satisfied with the handling of our cruise booked for 2023! Shelley was very helpful and made us feel at ease with allowing us to contact her with any questions we may have concerning the holiday
Caroline was excellent very attentative.
Stacey was very helpful.
Great company to deal with Very professional
FAB, Wouldnt go anywhere else to book a cruise. Well recommended ...we have had 8 cruises through 118 and never a problem. X plus they match any price,
Very professional
Very knowledgeable
Very professional. Andrea our advisor was excellent. She helped us with every query no matter how trivial. She made us feel as though she really cared and called us when she promised with all the answers we needed. Altogether a superb experience. We will certainly use them again.
Website not user friendly when swapping between cabins etc had to put my details in many times when working out what cabin I would like
Dear Mr Robson Thank you for your review, Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Due to data protection stipulations, we are unable to store your personal details even when using our website for quotes, your details can only be stored once you make a reservation. I am sincerely sorry that you found this frustrating, rest assured we are always looking at ways to make our website more user friendly. Once again thank you kindly for your review it is very much appreciated, your comments have been duly noted. Kind regards Customer relations
As always Rachel Halliwell provided an excellent friendly, helpful, and professional service.
This comment is probably what you don't expect to see and my extreme joy reading this article, but that aside, I would like to make a point, I'm quite overwhelmed, can't believe my credit scores being fixed and I got a sizable sum of money of about 248k thousand pound sterling by jamiehacking99 at g’mail dott com, these two services were really my financial saving grace. If you’re in the United states and you have accounts with Bank of America, Wells Fargo or any other American bank then reach out to him asap to get the money, no upfront fees. Call it a shortcut I don’t care, at least now I can afford my kids 'the best". they also repair credit reports in 2 weeks.
Okay heres my own little story, I got in touch with this credit score repair team on gmail, “jamiehacking99 at gmail dot com” i told them i wanted help with my student loan and my credit score increased from 590 to 810 and they erased all my bad credit history and improved my score, i was amazed, all 3 credit bureaus reflected this change, I immediately sought out to use my good credit history to apply for a loan and I swear to you, thats the best financial decsion I’ve ever made. My student loan also has just a little payment left. Email them if you need help or do whatever works for you,just saying though… I did this 1 month ago have a nice day.
As always - FIRST CLASS. Paula ( Concierge ) is a STAR
Received a call from cruise consultant Andrea (Crystal) who updated on some cruise info and within ten minutes we were booked on Princess Cruises Regal Princess. Thanks to Andrea for updating us. Sadly I must say your website is terrible and not easy to navigate. Thank goodness to Andrea for her personal touch.
Staff here seem to go that extra mile to sort your booking Out especially dealing with an MSC FCC which isn’t easy , definitely will book through 118 again
Just booked a cruise for next year with Gill Potter and she was very pleasant and helpful. Have used Cruise118.com before and been happy with them. Would recommend.
It was so easy to book. Caroline was excellent, she made it easy to book the cruise.
Brittany at Cruise 118 yea able to turn a web-site offer into reality in a very short time. She really knew what she was talking about and was prepared to check with her colleagues and the cruise line to make sure we had everything we needed
Excellent service. Very friendly staff. Booked our holiday very efficiently.
Very helpfull staff. Well informed and make sure you know all the options
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,540 reviews