Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Cruise118.com 5 star review on 8th August 2021
Mr Albert Christopher Ardley
Cruise118.com 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Mr Edward Lawrence Craig
Our cruise adviser is always knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating.
First class service, always very helpful
What an outstanding service. Phillip Davies was friendly, knowledgable and very professional
Fabulous service
Was recommended by Mr John Cooper. SHANNON the lady on phone was excellent nothing was too much trouble and not at all pushy. Thankyou for the marvelous service I received. Thankyou John for the recommendation.
Brilliant Service, always there with all the information I need.
Cruise118.com 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Cannot fault the high standard of customer service received. This is the 2nd time in the last few months I have booked with Cruise 118 and will come back to you again for friendly, competent, surpassing all my expectations service. Andrea McDiarmid definitely gets 15/10 from all of us ***** highly recommended. Many thanks
Very impressed with Rebecca our Cruise Concierge went the extra mile to accommodate our requests My Husband suffered a stroke in 2020 which has been life changing and now requires more bespoke arrangements all of which Rebecca has accomidated more than happy excelkent service
Been busy this week and booked 3 cruises. Shelley at Cruise118 was brilliant and her knowledge was excellent. She sorted out the cabins we liked and rearranged flights from a previous cancelled cruise very efficiently. This is why we always use Cruise118.com as our first port of call
My travel agent Vicky was excellent came back to me with all queries and excellent telephone manner Thank you
We always book our cruises with Andrea McDiarmid who knows all our family’s details and preferences. She always gets us a good deal at time of booking and is able to help sort anything we wish to know. Andrea is a very knowledgable cruise organiser and also a very nice person - I couldn’t recommend her highly enough.
118 pulled out all the stop to rearrange the cruise after a paper work problem
Emma o,rilly
Emma O, Reilly was fantastic very helpful and informative. We have used you before and because of the service received again we will always use you first, and if given a choice I will always ask for Emma Thank you
Very helpful and we booked as you had an exclusive price for the cruise we wanted
We were really impressed with Emma O’Reilly when booking our cruise. She was really informative and she even worked beyond her finish time to complete the booking.
Had no problems at all staff very nice and helpful
Excellent service from Phil. He gave lots of advice and guidance to a new cruiser. Very happy with what we have booked.
Shelley Brackenbury was great in planning my cruise for me following my request and my numerous questions . Really friendly knowledgeable and patient. Thanks a lot Shelley
Rebecca Rimmer at Cruise 118 was absolutely fantastic. Can't praise her enough... helpful, patient, informative, knowledgeable, gave me a lot of her time & rang me several times as per arrangement. A credit to the company!
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 11,223 reviews