Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
customer service

How would you rate Cruise118.com ?

"Having used Cruise 118 before when I received fist class service I expected to receive a similar experience and glad to say the service was as good as before even to the extent of taking the time to learn that our 30tb wedding anniversary was during the cruise. Well done!!!"
Thank you Mr Andrew Edmund Taylor for your kind review. I am so pleased that you have received first class service from ourselves.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise, celebrating your 30th Wedding Anniversary! Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Many thanks to Rebecca Rimmer, for handling all our Travel and cruise arrangements with MSC. Rebecca ensured all went smoothly and easy for us . Our next years Cruises are all being handeled by Rebecca after such a success this time."
Thank you Marjory Burnett for your kind review and comments about Rebecca Rimmer. I am so pleased that Rebecca assisted with your MSC booking, ensuring that the process was smooth and easy for yourself. Please be assured Rebecca will be recognised for the excellent service she has provided.

We appreciate your repeat business. Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Many thanks Wayne Addison as usual 118 staff are first class. As promised the call back was exactly at the time given and the news of the upgrade secured was great . Great service thank you"
Thank you Sheila Risidore for your kind review and comments about Wayne Addison. I am so pleased that Wayne provided yourself with first class service, ensuring that all call backs were made when promised and gave yourself the news regarding your secured upgrade.

We hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Just booked our first cruise Joe Talyor guided us through the the booking ,very helpful and patient with a couple of old codges, thank you Joe ,looking forward to our first cruise . Carol & Pete Collins (Kent)"
Thank you Mrs Carol Ann Collins for your kind review and comments about Joe Taylor. I am so pleased that Joe guided you through the booking process in a helpful and patient manner.

We hope you both have a wonderful time on your first cruise! Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Jolie Royds your customer service advisor was excellent. She sorted everything out for us and even sorted our coach transfer for us."
Thank you Mrs Lorraine Lockwood for your kind review and comments about Jolie. I am so pleased that Jolie provided yourself with excellent service when assisting with your booking, ensuring that every aspect of the holiday was arranged, including your coach transfers.

"Very good as always."
Thank you for your review, we hope you have a fantastic holiday!
"Excellent sales service from Alex. Very thorough."
Thank you for your review about our concierge Alex, have a great holiday.
"We had very specific needs for our cruise.An accessible balcony cabin sailing from the uk in May or June.Louis contacted all of the cruise lines directly and came up with the only cabin available in about an hour."
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that Louie managed to find you a cruise for your requirements! We hope you great holiday, thank you for booking with Cruise 118.
"I have been very impressed at all stages of my dealings with you. I have spoken to several of your agents along the way from my initial booking to fulfilment of the cruise, and can say without reservation that I have received extremely friendly and efficient service on each occasion. We normally cruise every other year, so have retained your details and the above booking reference and will certainly contact you again in 2020. Many thanks and very well done one and all."
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the service that you have received from our concierges assisting you with your booking.

"Excellent! Brilliant! Can honestly say the service from Emma and Hannah has been second to none, can’t thank them enough."
Thank you for your review about the efficient service you have received from Emma and Hannah. I hope you have a wonderful time.
Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"Advisor - Phillip Davies Just wanted to thank you for helping us book our 11 night cruise on Celebrity Equinox, with flights and 1 night stay in Miami followed by 3 night stay after the cruise. We have had a great holiday, very pleasantly surprised at the hotel quality, especially the Gale South Beach. Our flights all worked well, with no hitches, certainly great value for money holiday, well done!"
Thankyou for your kind review. I am so pleased that Phillip was helpful and efficient. We work extremely hard here at Cruise 118 to ensure that our service is both exceptional and consistent, so it is always a pleasure to hear that our hard work has been recognised. I hope you had a wonderful time on your cruise.
Thanks again for choosing Cruise 118.
"LADY CHRIS WAS VERY HELPFUL AND VERY INFORMATIVE GAVE GOOD ADVICE WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE MANY THANKS"
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that Chris assisted with your booking in a helpful manner. Please be assured that Chris will be recognised for the excellent service she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Excellent! Service was very good and the assistant was very attentive."
Thank you Mrs Barbara Davenport for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the efficient service you have received from ourselves.

Thank you again for choosing Cruise 118.
"Rachael was very polite and helpful and sounds as though she enjoys her job."
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the helpful service you have received from Rachael assisting with your booking. .

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"B6 seeing to my direct debit"
Thank you Lisa Young for your review. I am so pleased that we were able to assist with your booking in regards to your direct debit.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Super informative information from Emma on the ship and cruise 100% satisfaction Hope the Cruise is as good as the booking service"
Thank you Ms Anne Power for your kind review and kind comments about Emma. I am so pleased that you are satisfied with the informative information regarding the ship and cruise that you have received from Emma.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"I have used cruise 118 3 times now, staff are very obiliging. Will continue with this company. Recommended your company to friends too. Great service"
Thank you Mr George Hennys for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the obliging service you have received from ourselves, assisting with your bookings.

We appreciate your repeat business and thank you very much for recommending our great service to your friends.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118.
"Just booked another cruise with 118.com Tracy was very helpful and thorough. Thank you Tracy."
Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased that you are happy with the helpful and thorough service you have received from Tracy.

"Excellent service by Cruise118 and Paula Molloy, fast friendly and efficient service. Great competitive price and easy to book, will definitely use again for cruise bookings. Paula is an asset to your company! Thanks :)"
Thank you Alan Wilmot for your kind review and comments about Paula Molloy. I am so pleased that Paula assisted with your booking in a friendly, fast and efficient manner. Ensuring that she found yourself a great competitive price and made the booking process easy.

Please be assured that Paula will be recognised for the excellent service she has provided.

Thank you again for choosing to book with Cruise 118. We look forward to assisting with your bookings in the future!
"Quick response from agent who knew his business"
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that you have received a quick and knowledgeable response from the concierge assisting with your booking.

Thank you for choosing Cruise 118.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.75 based on 5,315 reviews