Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com ?

"I have not used Cruise 118 before but I found Wayne Addison and Lee Fleming extremely helpful. Nothing was too many trouble and they gave me lots of advice / information which was very useful. I will be making all my future booking's with Cruise 118."
Thank you for leaving a review. I am so pleased that your first booking with us has been a 5 star experience. Wayne Addison and Lee Fleming are exceptional cruise concierges, who take pride in their work and are passionate about cruising.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your booking.
Alan Phillips
Verified Reviewer
"this is the first time I have used Cruise 118 and I contacted them on 10/06/2018 and spoke to Hannah regarding a change of decks on the Britannia for my wife and I. Unfortunately the P&O line was closed but Hannah promised to deal with the request first thing on the 11th. At 0930am Hannah rang as promised but unfortunately no disabled access cabins were available. She also dealt with the tour itinerary and updated confirmation by return e-mail. Very helpful and knowledgeable. A big thank you and well done to Hannah"
Thank you Mr Phillips for your review. I am so pleased that your first booking experience with Cruise118 was an exceptional one. Hannah is a very helpful and knowledgeable cruise concierge who takes pride in her work. I'm very sorry to hear that no disabled cabins were available, however it sounds like Hannah was able to resolve your request.

Thank you for booking with Cruise118.
"each time I spoke to a member of Cruise 118 staff I always received polite & helpful information. Kath & Rebecca who have dealt with my cruise, again, have been very informative, polite & very helpful. I would therefore use Cruise 118 again."
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that our staff Kath and Rebecca were able to assist you with your booking. All our cruise concierge are helpful, polite and knowledgeable, its all part of our concierge service.

Thank you again for your booking.
Janice Skelton
Verified Reviewer
"I had not used Cruise118 before, however, I spoke with Greg Hill who was very friendly and really helpful, he made the whole thing a pleasurable experience. I would definitely consider using Cruise118 again."
Thank you Janice for your review. I am so pleased our very special Greg Hill assisted you with your first Cruise118 booking. Greg is passionate and takes pride in everything he does and always makes any experience a pleasurable one.

Thank you for you booking.
"VFM and customer service"
Thank you John Batty for your review, I am pleased that you found we were value for money and our customer service was 5 stars. Thanks for choosing Cruise118.
Thank you for your review Mr Batty.
"Booked a few cruises with you and always spoke to helpful people today i spoke to Hannah Bayley who was extremely pleasant and helpful when i want to book another cruise i will ask for Hannah"
Thank you Janet Kenny for your continuing patronage. I am so pleased that Hannah was able to help you with your query today. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"Rebecca Rimmer has been very helpful and eficient in putting together a cruise and stay package"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the helpful and efficient service you have received from Rebecca. I am pleased Rebecca was able to put together a cruise and stay that was suitable for you. thanks for choosing Cruise118.
Raena Colvin
Verified Reviewer
"Hannah Bailey was very efficient, thorough and friendly. She sorted my query out very quickly and professionally."
Thank you for leaving a review Raena. I am so pleased Hannah Bailey was able to assist you with your booking. Hannah is definitely efficient, thorough and friendly, we are extremely lucky to have her.

Thank you for you booking Raena.
"Friendly and professional - Janet Cain"
Thank you Colin Kerr for your review about the friendly and professional service you have received from Janet. Thank you for choosing Cruise118 for your holiday.
"Once again our cruise consultant Rebecca Rimmer helped us to organise a cruise which is perfectly suited to all our requirements. Rebecca always checks out our queries no matter how small in a friendly and efficient manner and makes sure that all details are arranged so that we can just relax and have a great holiday. Thank you Rebecca and thanks Cruise 118"
Thank you Janice for your lovely review. I am so happy that Rebecca was able to find and organise the prefect cruise for you. Rebecca is one of our most experienced and knowledgeable concierge and I am so pleased that Rebecca was able to make the booking process hassle free and easy. I hope you have a wonderful time on your holiday. Thanks again for choosing to book with Cruise118.
"Rebecca Rimmer handled my booking with much friendliness and professionalism. She answered all my queries and allayed my fears. it was a pleasure to deal with her. Thanks Rebecca: an excellent start to the cruise experience."
Thank you Catherine for your lovely review. I am so happy that Rebecca was able to handle your booking with a friendly and professional attitude. Rebecca is one of our most experienced and knowledgeable concierge and I am so pleased that Rebecca was able to make the booking process hassle free and easy. I hope you have a wonderful time on your holiday. Thanks again for choosing to book with Cruise118.
"My query dealt with quickly and professionally."
Thank you Naukex Nazir for taking the time to leave a review about the quick and professional way your query was dealt with. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"Rebecca was very helpful , everything was clear and easy to understand , made booking very easy."
Thank you for your review. I am pleased that Rebecca was very helpful, making sure everything was clear and easy to understand for you. Thanks again for choosing to book with Rebecca and Cruise118.
"An absolute delight to deal with, a credit to the company. Thank you"
Thank you Roy for your review. I am so pleased that Janet was able to help you with your tickets query. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"They took care of every detail."
Thank you for your review Eliezer Levy, I am pleased that every detail was taken care of. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
"Hannah Bailey was most helpfull sorting my query regarding chasing my confirmation and deposit"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the service you have received from Hannah, I am pleased that Hannah was able to help you with your query. Thanks for choosing Cruise118.
"I had a query about a cruise payment showing on my statement. I failed to get through to the actual cruise line but 118 managed to do so and assuaged my fears about the payment. Prior to that, the booking was handled with no fuss and assistance was offered all along the way."
Thank you Brian Davies for your review. I am pleased that the concierge was able to alleviate your worries with regards to the payment that had been taken. Thanks for choosing Cruise118
"I had a query regarding my online check in. Janet fully explained the process regarding invoice payments between the company and the cruise line operator which was enormously helpful. I really liked how Janet went through my booking to check all details was up to date to avoid any difficulties at a later date. I was also impressed that Janet mentioned the GDPR requirements and checked what my preferences were. Overall very impressed with Janet's attention to detail, manner and professionalism throughout the call. Thank you Janet! :-)"
Thank you Amanda Gavin for your lovely review about the service you have received from Janet. I am so pleased that Janet went through your booking with you and explained the processes. It makes it a lot easier to understand. Janet is always the ultimate professional and she will always go out of her way to make sure her customers have all the correct details. Thanks again for choosing Crusie118.
"Wayne has sorted me out with niggly details, and all is well now so thank you Wayne."
Thank you Sheila for taking the time to leave a review about the service you have received from Wayne. I am so pleased that Wayne was able to help sort out the details, and your mind is at ease. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
Gloria Humby
Verified Reviewer
"I had a query re my cruise booking and spoke to Janet Cain in Customer Services. She could not have been more helpful and efficient in the way she was able to answer my questions. Thank you Janet."
Thank you Gloria Humby for your review about the helpful and efficient service you have received from Janet, I am happy that Janet was able to answer all your questions. Thanks again for choosing Cruise118.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.74 based on 4,831 reviews